Racist Rappers...List Them

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
124 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
45 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #161
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 Apostrophe said:
Show me where in the bible it says jesus was black. Tell me the exact chapter and page and I will go to it now. And you better not be using one of these rediculous new bibles that make up sh*t and leave sh*t out.
Rev. 1:14 and 1:15 also Daniel 10:6

Last edited by Mysonne; 06-02-2006 at 05:04 PM..
 12 years ago '06        #162
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8935 8935
 fu*ker said:
No hate? Well, you blaming me personally, just for being white, saying that I "raped" the black community and black music, says otherwise. And yea, you go through mostly white men to be successful...and whites could go through their entire life without contacting a black person. And maybe if one day people like you stopped feeling sorry for themselves, stopped thinking every white man is racist and out to get you, and if you got a good education...that will change. But, you don't wanna make life better for yourself....you wanna get on the internet, get on BX....and blame somebody for all your problems. And THAT is the single biggest problem with black people. It's not white people, its your attitudes. Youre not happy with your life? Well, do something about it....it's that simple. Nobody is holding you back except your own damn self.
white people always feel so guilty. if u r not responsible, stop being so hurt. I bet u when a rapper says, "white devil" in their music u get all offended and hot. like chill tha fu*k out. if you're not guilty, then stop feeling guilty. no one is saying whites are racists, but it's the people who control the world. people who control the world=the man, but yet whites see "the man" as all whites. if u had drugs, guns, aggressive cops, and high mortgages, and higher living in your communties you would know how it feels. this country is made for the accomodation of white people. if u can't see that, then you're in denial.
 12 years ago '05        #163
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 Apostrophe said:
I didnt say he was white. He was jewish/arab. Which isnt black. And like I said Moses was Egyptian. And where all from africa in the 1st place so this whole arguement people have is retarded.
I know you didn't say he was white hence my "that dude didn't say he was white" comment............btw, "that dude" = you. :D

Jewish people are Arab exactly. I don't know why you felt the need to say this sh*t to me, I clearly grasp this it's the other dude that's on some "Jews are white" & "Jesus is black" bullsh*t. Maybe you should just re-read my post lol.
 06-02-2006, 05:01 PM         #164
Apostrophe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if u had drugs, guns, aggressive cops, and high mortgages, and higher living in your communties you would know how it feels. this country is made for the accomodation of white people. if u can't see that, then you're in denial.
Wow. thats some dumb sh*t right there. All towns have drug problems man. Theres so much coke and crystal meth where I live it would blow your little mind. The only difference is the dealers do it on the qt and dont get into shotouts and sh*t.

Jewish people are Arab exactly. I don't know why you felt the need to say this sh*t to me, I clearly grasp this it's the other dude that's on some "Jews are white" & "Jesus is black" bullsh*t. Maybe you should just re-read my post lol.
Sorry fam didnt mean to make that seem aimed at you. I was just clarifying for the dumbass who thought arabs were black.

Last edited by Apostrophe; 06-02-2006 at 05:04 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #165
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
hahaaha...this thread is crazy!! it really shows you how people realy feel and think about race issues.... I could see true statements from both sides of the argument but some of you guys dont understand the realness of racism and it does affect people wether your racist or not... im chicano and ive experienced racism from everybody... blacks, whites, asians, even my own mexican people.... everybody! And its not just me taking sh!t the wrong way it usually blatent disrespect for me and my culture or name calling... so fck you if your a racist if your not then it shouldnt afend you..

Last edited by CMar22; 06-02-2006 at 05:08 PM..
 12 years ago '06        #166
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
 Apostrophe said:
Wow. thats some dumb sh*t right there. All towns have drug problems man. Theres so much coke and crystal meth where I live it would blow your little mind. The only difference is the dealers do it on the qt and dont get into shotouts and sh*t.
excuse me, but where was it being sold when first introduced. it hit the black communities once upon a time like it was a damn trend. it ruined whole families, caused conflicts, etc. Don't sit up here and act like blacks don't have a reason to feel how they feel.
 06-02-2006, 05:08 PM         #167
Apostrophe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
excuse me, but where was it being sold when first introduced. it hit the black communities once upon a time like it was a damn trend. it ruined whole families, caused conflicts, etc. Don't sit up here and act like blacks don't have a reason to feel how they feel.
Who seels the crack in your neighborhood? I bet there not white. Drugs destroy all neighborhoods they dont just seek out one color. There a cancer that consumes anyone who gets hooked.

Rev. 1:14 and 1:15 also Daniel 10:6
The book of revolations has no religious meaning what so ever. Its about Ceaser Nero and his opression of christians.

Last edited by Apostrophe; 06-02-2006 at 05:10 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #168
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
I dont want anybody to think i dont like whites. Man i love everybody. I just see what's real. All i'm saying is the System is jacked up and has to continue to progess for change.
 12 years ago '05        #169
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
 Kali_Kingz90 said:
Its Malcom X's "Real n*gga Bible"
 12 years ago '06        #170
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
 Kali_Kingz90 said:
Black people are just generally mad that they aren't singled out for skin color anymore.
oh so u do know that racism exists and that it's not a fair playing ground afterall.
 12 years ago '04        #171
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
 Mysonne said:
So when was the last time a cop pulled you over cause you was white?

I'm not saying that all whites are racist i'm just saying the system is.
Or maybe the cop pulled you over becuase you were driving to fast..........ever think about that?
 12 years ago '04        #172
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 Apostrophe said:
I didnt say he was white. He was jewish/arab. Which isnt black. And like I said Moses was Egyptian. And where all from africa..
If jesus didn't look like the egyptians then why would god want him to be hinding in egypt. If you were trying to hide. Why would you hide in a place where you would stand out.
 12 years ago '04        #173
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 JBeezy said:
Or maybe the cop pulled you over becuase you were driving to fast..........ever think about that?
Really then why didnt he mention that when he asking to search the car? What you think about that?
 12 years ago '05        #174
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,418 | Props total: 4750 4750
I had a topic like this before in my sociology class. Blacks that have been or currently are being persecuted cannot be racist towards whites. A racist hates people for no reason whatsoever (other than skin)... Black people cannot be racist because there is a reason for Black people to have a resentment towards whites... A black person can only be guilty of prejudice, because they judge white folks on the follies of ther forefathers... If Kanye doesnt like white people, that may be residual hate from slavery.... I dont want to play the slavery card, but to know that you great-grandparents and older were owned and bi*ched around....could have lingering effects.... I dont have anything against white people, because I let them show who they are...But thats just towards whites....There is no reason for a black person to harbor resentment towards asians... The term racist applies differently for each race, especially depending on who the hate is towards... I mean a lot of people say black folks should just move on and stuff, but considering all blacks were pets only about 400ish years ago...progress has been made and I dont think I agree with the prejudice towards whites (because the white dude in my class didnt enslave me) I can understand why some n****s might be mad.......yeah i wrote a lotta s**t, deal wit it
 06-02-2006, 05:14 PM         #175
siccness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
david banner if def racist
 12 years ago '06        #176
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
 Apostrophe said:
Yet you feel you can speak for white and what white people go through? See how a.ssbackward that thiking is. Speak for yourself, not for anyone else.
tell me what people go through when basically they have all the privelages. and please don't tell me no sh*t about not being able to say the n'word.
 12 years ago '05        #177
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
 Mysonne said:
If jesus didn't look like the egyptians then why would god want him to be hinding in egypt. If you were trying to hide. Why would you hide in a place where you would stand out.
Maybe im wrong but dont egyptians look arab/israli??
 12 years ago '06        #178
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
 Apostrophe said:
Who seels the crack in your neighborhood? I bet there not white. Drugs destroy all neighborhoods they dont just seek out one color. There a cancer that consumes anyone who gets hooked.
yet when it first came out it was only in the "hood". and who brought the crack there cause crack isn't manufactured in the hood?
 12 years ago '05        #179
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
 MysticKJ said:
I had a topic like this before in my sociology class. Blacks that have been or currently are being persecuted cannot be racist towards whites. A racist hates people for no reason whatsoever (other than skin)... Black people cannot be racist because there is a reason for Black people to have a resentment towards whites... A black person can only be guilty of prejudice, because they judge white folks on the follies of ther forefathers... If Kanye doesnt like white people, that may be residual hate from slavery.... I dont want to play the slavery card, but to know that you great-grandparents and older were owned and bi*ched around....could have lingering effects.... I dont have anything against white people, because I let them show who they are...But thats just towards whites....There is no reason for a black person to harbor resentment towards asians... The term racist applies differently for each race, especially depending on who the hate is towards... I mean a lot of people say black folks should just move on and stuff, but considering all blacks were pets only about 400ish years ago...progress has been made and I dont think I agree with the prejudice towards whites (because the white dude in my class didnt enslave me) I can understand why some n****s might be mad.......yeah i wrote a lotta s**t, deal wit it

at least you made some sense... nice post proped
 12 years ago '04        #180
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 CMar22 said:
Maybe im wrong but dont egyptians look arab/israli??

Now they do to invasion and racial mixing we are talking about 2000 years. The Nubian were the original rulers of Egypt. This isn't just me saying this. Watch the history channel and they will conform that.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
104 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago