Racist Rappers...List Them

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
27 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-02-2006, 04:36 PM         #141
bAd_BoY_KillaRz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Do It Do It Pt2 said:
yukmouth

say how he's racist or stfu :banghead:
 06-02-2006, 04:37 PM         #142
Kali_Kingz90 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysonne said:
And at white dude who never experience white racism telling a black dude from a racist state Oregon, that I don’t know about racism. You think the KKK is just some redneck in the woods they are CEOs, Supervisors and Employer. Home Renters and Storeowners.

Yes they didn't stop me from being successful but you better believe they made it tough. I'm from Oregon cuz i know racism.

You don't think their raist people in power at all, cmon now. Tell my homegirl that cops k!lled for nothing that.
how would you know I've never experience racism? Because im white?
 12 years ago '04        #143
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 Kali_Kingz90 said:
how would you know I've never experience racism? Because im white?
So when was the last time a cop pulled you over cause you was white?

I'm not saying that all whites are racist i'm just saying the system is.

Last edited by Mysonne; 06-02-2006 at 04:40 PM..
 06-02-2006, 04:40 PM         #144
Apostrophe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I love when dumb people say that whites have no right to perform rap music becuase a black man created it. If you wanna think like that then your not aloud to speak english cuz a white man created it. Or believe in Jesus because your not jewish. So stop stealing culture.... See how dumb your arguement sounds. Anyone can be racist. If you dislike someone simpy becuase of there skin color then you are racist. You can try to justify it all you want but no matter what excuse you come up with your still an ignorant fool and are never going to make it any where in life. See what you fools who get all up in arms over racial differences dont understand is that rich people dont care about white or black. They care about green. If they can screw you over to make more money then there going to do so reguardless of what color you are. How about you start taking responsiability for your own life instead of blaming other people. If you comit a crime and go to jail its not cuz you were black its cuz you broke the law. And you cant pin all the worlds problems on one race. Every race has conducted themselves like savages. Every race has condoned slavery and ethnic clensing. I'd sugest you educate yourself on the things going on in this world around you. Cuz alot of you are coming off as really ignorant about global events. And its funny how you say white people never expierence racism. Do you have any idea how many times I've been denied a job becuase I'm a middle class white man? So dont try to play that bullsh*t. The cards fall both ways. Not to mention the sh*t people give me when they find out I'm an emcee. Some of you have brains that are clearly made outta horse sh*t.

Last edited by Apostrophe; 06-02-2006 at 04:47 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #145
tonymann 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,789 | Props total: 229 229
 Apostrophe said:
I love when dumb people say that whites have no right to perform rap music becuase a black man created it. If you wanna think like that then your not aloud to speak english cuz a white man created it. Or believe in Jesus because your not jewish. So stop stealing culture.... See how dumb your arguement sounds. Anyone can be racist. If you dislike someone simpy becuase of there skin color then you are racist. You can try to justify it all you want but no matter what excuse you come up with your still an ignorant fool and are never going to make it any where in life. See what you fools who get all up in arms over racial differences dont understand is that rich people dont care about white or black. They care about green. If they can screw you over to make more money then there going to do so reguardless of what color you are. How about you start taking responsiability for your own life instead of blaming other people. If you comit a crime and go to jail its not cuz you were black its cuz you broke the law. And you cant pin all the worlds problems on one race. Every race has conducted themselves like savages. Every race has condoned slavery and ethnic clensing. I'd sugest you educate yourself on the things going on in this world around you. Cuz alot of you are coming off as really ignorant about global events.
Jesus was black, it says so in the bible.

*waits*......
 06-02-2006, 04:45 PM         #146
Kali_Kingz90 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysonne said:
So when was the last time a cop pulled you over cause you was white?

I'm not saying that all whites are racist i'm just saying the system is.
*doesn't drive*

Cops pull black people over because they are dressed like thugs
 12 years ago '06        #147
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8936 8936
 Kali_Kingz90 said:
I bet a racist fake activist like you would love to blame it on the white man.
Hey Cali, u talk so tough on the internet, but can you go to any hoods in LA and say what u say?? I think not. stop the internet thuggin son.
 06-02-2006, 04:47 PM         #148
Thug-Life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Do It Do It Pt2 said:
tupac
listen 2 go ghetto gospel(original version)
 12 years ago '04        #149
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 Kali_Kingz90 said:
*doesn't drive*

Cops pull black people over because they are dressed like thugs
I don’t dress like a thug and I'm black (I’m a satcom engineer and wear ties and button up everyday) and I get pulled over sometime for being black in the wrong place. So every black person that gets pulled over or harassed for doing nothing and being lawful is dress like a thug? If you believe that then your a racist.

So you when was the last time a cop stopped you and harassed you for being white.

Last edited by Mysonne; 06-02-2006 at 04:51 PM..
 06-02-2006, 04:48 PM         #150
Apostrophe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

*waits*......
lol funny. Mosses was black. Not Jesus. Jesus looked like any dude you'd see in isreal.
 06-02-2006, 04:50 PM         #151
Kali_Kingz90 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 waytoomuch said:
Hey Cali, u talk so tough on the internet, but can you go to any hoods in LA and say what u say?? I think not. stop the internet thuggin son.
Ofcourse not, but why would I go to hoods in LA? If I don't have to live there, im not going to go there. Because the hood is a peice of sh*t. So why would I go there?

None of this is talking tough, its speaking the truth. I wouldn't hold my toungue if you came up to me and asked me about the topic. Id straight tell you why White people generally dislike black people. And its not because of skin color.

And people who live in the hood over the age of 18 are idiots who didn't try to get an education.
 12 years ago '06        #152
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
 Kali_Kingz90 said:
Never said all whites think like me...

Just how not all blacks think they are held down when they are not any more held down than a white person with the same wealth.
if you're not black don't try to speak for blacks and what blacks go through.
 06-02-2006, 04:51 PM         #153
TuRbØ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eminem?
 12 years ago '05        #154
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 tonymann said:

*waits*......
That dude didn't say Jesus was white - LMFAO@people still thinking all Jews are white. Where are Jews originally from?! Think about it, it's not difficult.
 06-02-2006, 04:52 PM         #155
Kali_Kingz90 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 waytoomuch said:
I can speak on whatever I want :D

Black people are just generally mad that they aren't singled out for skin color anymore.

Last edited by Kali_Kingz90; 06-02-2006 at 04:53 PM..
 06-02-2006, 04:52 PM         #156
Apostrophe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yet you feel you can speak for white and what white people go through? See how a.ssbackward that thiking is. Speak for yourself, not for anyone else.

That dude didn't say Jesus was white - LMFAO@people still thinking all Jews are white. Where are Jews originally from?! Think about it, it's not difficult.
I didnt say he was white. He was jewish/arab. Which isnt black. And like I said Moses was Egyptian. And where all from africa in the 1st place so this whole arguement people have is retarded.

Last edited by Apostrophe; 06-02-2006 at 04:56 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #157
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 Apostrophe said:
lol funny. Mosses was black. Not Jesus. Jesus looked like any dude you'd see in isreal.
So your saying the bible is lying about what he looked like?
 12 years ago '06        #158
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
 Kali_Kingz90 said:
the hood is a peice of sh*t. So why would I go there?

Id straight tell you why White people generally dislike black people. And its not because of skin color.

And people who live in the hood over the age of 18 are idiots who didn't try to get an education.
u r the most racists piece of sh*t on this topic.
 06-02-2006, 04:54 PM         #159
Kali_Kingz90 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 waytoomuch said:
u r the most racists piece of sh*t on this topic.
That isnt a racist statement, I didn't single out a race while saying something about them. I said If you want, I will tell you while most white people dislike black people. And it has nothing at all to do with their race.
 06-02-2006, 04:55 PM         #160
Apostrophe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So your saying the bible is lying about what he looked like?
Show me where in the bible it says jesus was black. Tell me the exact chapter and page and I will go to it now. And you better not be using one of these rediculous new bibles that make up sh*t and leave sh*t out.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy