Racist Rappers...List Them

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
228 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
105 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
159 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-02-2006, 04:16 PM         #121
Kali_Kingz90 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JustForgetIt said:
WHITE PEOPLE/EUROPEANS ARE TO BLAME FOR A LOT OF sh*t WHEN IT COMES TO THESE DISEASES. BUT THEN AGAIN OTHER RACES ARE TO BLAME FOR SUM OTHER sh*t TOO BUT WHITE PEOPLE DID THE MOST DIRT.
Aids was originated in africa from wild monkeys....
 06-02-2006, 04:17 PM         #122
Kali_Kingz90 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysonne said:
Really what do black got power (to discrimination or be prejudice based on race) to stop you from doing?
That has nothing to do with racism, and is not part of the definition that you people on here make up.

White people don't hold black people down or stop them from doing anything, black people hold themselves down.
 12 years ago '04        #123
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 Tempus said:
so a black man cant think hes better than somebody?

No not white people just people in general.
 12 years ago '06        #124
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8935 8935
 Kali_Kingz90 said:
Aids was originated in africa from wild monkeys....
yeah, I bet a racist like you would believe such a nazi theory.
 06-02-2006, 04:19 PM         #125
Kali_Kingz90 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 waytoomuch said:
yeah, I bet a racist like you would believe such a nazi theory.
I bet a racist fake activist like you would love to blame it on the white man.
 12 years ago '04        #126
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 Kali_Kingz90 said:
That has nothing to do with racism, and is not part of the definition that you people on here make up.

White people don't hold black people down or stop them from doing anything, black people hold themselves down.

Black people do have the power to bring theyselves up but that's not always the case.

The system is design for blacks, Minorities and even low case whites to loser. You crazy if you think other wise.
 06-02-2006, 04:23 PM         #127
Kali_Kingz90 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysonne said:

Black people do have the power to bring theyselves up but that's not always the case.

The system is design for blacks, Minorities and even low case whites to loser. You crazy if you think other wise. if you think other wise.
The system is set up for the rich to win and the poor/middle to lose. All of the categories contain different races, stop trying to make yourself the minority look special.

The only difference between me getting a job and a black guy getting a job is who is better suited for it.
 06-02-2006, 04:23 PM         #128
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 waytoomuch said:
no hate in my heart at all. I live under a white rule in a country that was made in favor of white men. to be successful I have to go through a white man like every black man you see on tv or any black person that's successful period. that's how America is run. white people in the u.s. can live their whole lives without ever making eye contact with a black man and it'll be all good. not for a black man though. in every field u go into or for every door a black man wants open a white person is behind it. that's the truth. so from music, to movies, entertaining, network deals, etc. all these black people u see on tv or making music go through a white person to make it happen.
No hate? Well, you blaming me personally, just for being white, saying that I "raped" the black community and black music, says otherwise. And yea, you go through mostly white men to be successful...and whites could go through their entire life without contacting a black person. And maybe if one day people like you stopped feeling sorry for themselves, stopped thinking every white man is racist and out to get you, and if you got a good education...that will change. But, you don't wanna make life better for yourself....you wanna get on the internet, get on BX....and blame somebody for all your problems. And THAT is the single biggest problem with black people. It's not white people, its your attitudes. Youre not happy with your life? Well, do something about it....it's that simple. Nobody is holding you back except your own damn self.
 12 years ago '04        #129
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
Don't get me wrong not all whites are racist but the system that we live in is racist.
 12 years ago '05        #130
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
 Kali_Kingz90 said:
Only the black people who dress like Dem Franchise Boyz and act like an idiot. Which just happens to be the majority.

You want to be "equal" stop acting like fu*king idiots.

Who would you rather higher for a job.....Lil Jon or Bill Gates
Thats some RACIST a$$ sh!t right there!!!!
 06-02-2006, 04:26 PM         #131
Kali_Kingz90 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fu*ker said:
No hate? Well, you blaming me personally, just for being white, saying that I "raped" the black community and black music, says otherwise. And yea, you go through mostly white men to be successful...and whites could go through their entire life without contacting a black person. And maybe if one day people like you stopped feeling sorry for themselves, stopped thinking every white man is racist and out to get you, and if you got a good education...that will change. But, you don't wanna make life better for yourself....you wanna get on the internet, get on BX....and blame somebody for all your problems. And THAT is the single biggest problem with black people. It's not white people, its your attitudes. Youre not happy with your life? Well, do something about it....it's that simple. Nobody is holding you back except your own damn self.
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
 12 years ago '04        #132
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 Kali_Kingz90 said:
The system is set up for the rich to win and the poor/middle to lose. All of the categories contain different races, stop trying to make yourself the minority look special.

The only difference between me getting a job and a black guy getting a job is who is better suited for it.
that you actually believe that all whites think like you. That's an ideal system that we don't live in i'm sorry.
 06-02-2006, 04:26 PM         #133
Kali_Kingz90 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CMar22 said:
Thats some RACIST a$$ sh!t right there!!!!
that isnt racist, shut the fu*k up
 12 years ago '05        #134
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 YusufSaad said:
take out all your "so called racsist" rappers that were in this thread from history. who's in your top ten? biggie and mobb deep? lol thats a sad top ten. like i said before, only white people have been oppressing the world for the last 1000 years. have black people been going to Greece to massacre them or enslave them? HELL NO? Have Asian people made concentration camps for muslim people? HELL NO. Think of ALL of the tragedies that happened in Human history and ask yourself how many of those tragedies happened at the hands of white people. And Bad sh*t that happened 100-200 years ago still strongly resonates with whats going on today. Afrika's so fu*ked up right now because of colonialism and slavery that white people(99%) did. im not saying that absolutely all white people are born evil or anything like that, but if you beleive that the bad things that white people did in the past has no effect on the present than i have a hate for you. why are there ghetto's and suburbs? it all boils down to slavery, which only ended about 150 years ago. people only started having "equal" opportunity in this countryabout 50-60 years ago.
yeah but whatever you white people just stay ignorant and close your eyes to the world and listen to the black man's music and tell the balck man whats wrong with HIS music and what he HAS to change. is it really equal? how many black people go to roick forum's and talk sh*t about rock bands?(even the rock music was started from black people too) yall white people are retarded
Have black people been k!lling black people? YES. Have black people enslaved each other? YES. Have Muslims been enforcing ethnic cleansing on black people? YES. Have Arabs been putting one another in camps? YES. Have Asians been k!lling Asians? YES. Have white people been k!lling white people? YES. Have white people been putting each other in camps? YES. Have Asians put white people in camps? YES. Summary: everybody's been doing each other wrong in the last 1,000 years.
Your rhetorical questions were very narrow - as is the nature of such questions - & served only to portray things in a biased light.

"ALL the tragedies" - we don't know every tragedy that ever occured so we can't really think of "ALL" of them but even the major ones balancing out more evenly than you'd think. And if you want to discuss everyday modern tragedy then it's even more likely to balance out.

Africa's fu*ked up because of colonialism & slavery? White people bear the largest burden in regards to responsiblity for African slavery but Africans played their own role in this. And as for colonies - a lot of countries were colonised outwith within the African continent & outwith yet some former colonies are doing pretty good so it isn't right to just to act like colonization automatically doomed nations. And tell me this, if you blame colonialism for the plight (what are we talking here, economic, health, what?) of specific nations, then maybe you can tell me just how well that country was doing BEFORE colonialism. There is much more to be said on this issue, particularly pertaining to how blanket blame does not necessarily apply but I'd like you to be more specific & clarify your stance.

Obviously the deeds of the past - good or bad - shape the present but to focus only on the negative deeds of white people as you are doing is rather discriminatory no? I understand that white people have had a huge influence- arguably the greatest of all ethnic groups - on the world in the past 100-200 years & that's why they tend be the focal point of many disillusioned persons but let's not forget the role other groups have had.

This ghetto/suburb stuff transcends colour - there are affluent areas & poverty stricken areas in every nation &, to address the other main perception of the divide, there are also often pockets of cities which are almost exclusive to a particular ethnic group.

Slavery ended 150 years ago? Slavery has been constent in human history for centuries. From Arabs that enslaved white people to today's booming s3x trade in Eastern European which enslaves women & children.

You seem to have your eyes partially closed at least to the existence of a greater history than the one that is routinely highlighted.

lol, it's white peoples' fault that black people do or do not go to rock forums? Maybe I misunderstood that, I hope so because as it stands it makes no sense.

Last edited by CalcuoCuchicheo; 06-02-2006 at 04:30 PM..
 06-02-2006, 04:27 PM         #135
Kali_Kingz90 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysonne said:
that you actually believe that all whites think like you. That's an ideal system that we don't live in i'm sorry.
Never said all whites think like me...

Just how not all blacks think they are held down when they are not any more held down than a white person with the same wealth.
 12 years ago '05        #136
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
 Kali_Kingz90 said:
Thats a striaght fckn lie cus i work for a staffing agency and the places were we send people to specificaly ask us not to send any black people out to certain jobs .... and thats in southern cali.... imagine how it would be down south...:wow:
 12 years ago '04        #137
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,849 | Props total: 5193 5193
 Kali_Kingz90 said:
You're in Denial
 06-02-2006, 04:31 PM         #138
Kali_Kingz90 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CMar22 said:
Thats a striaght fckn lie cus i work for a staffing agency and the places were we send people to specificaly ask us not to send any black people out to certain jobs .... and thats in southern cali.... imagine how it would be down south...:wow:
Maybe its because generally black people act like Dem Franchise Boyz , and they dont want it a.ssociated with their business.
 12 years ago '05        #139
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
 Kali_Kingz90 said:
that isnt racist, shut the fu*k up
I think you need to reread the definition of racism you just posted earlier....hommie
 12 years ago '04        #140
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 Kali_Kingz90 said:
Never said all whites think like me...

Just how not all blacks think they are held down when they are not any more held down than a white person with the same wealth.
And at white dude who never experience white racism telling a black dude from a racist state Oregon, that I don’t know about racism. You think the KKK is just some redneck in the woods they are CEOs, Supervisors and Employer. Home Renters and Storeowners.

Yes they didn't stop me from being successful but you better believe they made it tough. I'm from Oregon cuz i know racism.

You don't think their raist people in power at all, cmon now. Tell my homegirl that cops k!lled for nothing that.

Last edited by Mysonne; 06-02-2006 at 04:37 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
57 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
18 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
17 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
30 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
101 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy