most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #101
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
 justindlawson said:
did anyone watch block partyy
I did... good movie
 06-02-2006, 03:25 PM         #102
YusufSaad 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
take out all your "so called racsist" rappers that were in this thread from history. who's in your top ten? biggie and mobb deep? lol thats a sad top ten. like i said before, only white people have been oppressing the world for the last 1000 years. have black people been going to Greece to massacre them or enslave them? HELL NO? Have Asian people made concentration camps for muslim people? HELL NO. Think of ALL of the tragedies that happened in Human history and ask yourself how many of those tragedies happened at the hands of white people. And Bad sh*t that happened 100-200 years ago still strongly resonates with whats going on today. Afrika's so fu*ked up right now because of colonialism and slavery that white people(99%) did. im not saying that absolutely all white people are born evil or anything like that, but if you beleive that the bad things that white people did in the past has no effect on the present than i have a hate for you. why are there ghetto's and suburbs? it all boils down to slavery, which only ended about 150 years ago. people only started having "equal" opportunity in this countryabout 50-60 years ago.
yeah but whatever you white people just stay ignorant and close your eyes to the world and listen to the black man's music and tell the balck man whats wrong with HIS music and what he HAS to change. is it really equal? how many black people go to roick forum's and talk sh*t about rock bands?(even the rock music was started from black people too) yall white people are retarded
 06-02-2006, 03:26 PM         #103
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Biggest racist out is Ice Cube but I still like his music.
 06-02-2006, 03:27 PM         #104
been_grimm 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Black people cannot be racist--just reactionary
 12 years ago '06        #105
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8935 8935
^^how could that be so when he's worked with whites in films. some of u cats don't make sense. no black man is racists. we live in a white world. if you are black and u have something inside u against whites, then how r u gonna survive in this world.
 12 years ago '04        #106
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 YusufSaad said:
okay eminem is the biggest racsist of all.
people dont like it when black people really speak there mind but truth be told most rappers nowadays have their eyes open to the white man's oppression to all other races in theis world. yall white people are the ignorant people acting like white people dont do aything wrong, or like white people do the same wrong as any other race. yall are trippin
ya eminem is so racist his best friend was black , he has an all black group , hes worked with numerous black people , signed under aftermath , which is whos record company..?dr.dres..
ya so i guess he isnt racist at all your just ignorant because em said it in a song about 10-15 years ago. its old news eminem apologized.
 06-02-2006, 03:32 PM         #107
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 waytoomuch said:
^^how could that be so when he's worked with whites in films. some of u cats don't make sense. no black man is racists. we live in a white world. if you are black and u have something inside u against whites, then how r u gonna survive in this world.
Um, how about the fact that every album he's ever put out he's talked bad about whites. Including his new one. The man has hate in his heart point blank period. And you need to stop trying to justify hate. It's people like you and your way of thinking that keep your people from progressing, not white people. Anybody can go out there and make something of themselves and contribute to society, no matter what color you are. To blame sh*t on white people because you aren't where you wanna be in life, in this day in age, is fu*kin ridiculous. People like you continue to live in the past and talk about sh*t that happened a hundred years ago...that you never actually experienced. Your ancestors would be ashamed, honestly. Now I am not saying that racism against blacks isn't out there today but there is racism against every race. Just because your a minority and are stereo typed and opressed by a small portion of whites doesn't mean you can't go out there and make something of yourself....thats nothing more then an excuse. Everybody faces some type of adversity in their life.

Last edited by Fucker; 06-02-2006 at 03:45 PM..
 06-02-2006, 03:33 PM         #108
lox2030 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
real talk special k...
fu*k whitey...
 06-02-2006, 03:36 PM         #109
NoneyaB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The dude that started this thread is clearly racist. Why the f*ck would he dedicate all of this time (like 30 posts) to this topic?
 12 years ago '06        #110
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
 fu*ker said:
Um, how about the fact that every album he's ever put out he's talked bad about whites. Including his new one. The man has hate in his heart point blank period. And you need to stop trying to justify hate. It's people like you and your way of thinking that keep your people from progressing, not white people.

no, it's people like u that r*ped the black community and now black music that has held us back for so long, but when we speak on it, we're racists. fu*k outta here with that bullsh*t. no black man in America can have hate in their heart for whites.
 06-02-2006, 03:38 PM         #111
Tempus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 waytoomuch said:
no, it's people like u that r*ped the black community and now black music that has held us back for so long, but when we speak on it, we're racists. fu*k outta here with that bullsh*t. no black man in America can have hate in their heart for whites.
So no black man hates white people?
 06-02-2006, 03:44 PM         #112
Bohemia 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao eminem was definitely a racist no matter what you say, he may have cleaned up his act but so would if i would get 200million from being a rapper

And no he doesnt work for a black label, interscope is owned by a white jew, so guess who calls the shots dre or jimmy iovine

No black rapper is a racist, i am sick of you people calling black rappers racist, they just talkin about the bad whites who caused most of the problems for blacks thats is a fact, and that lauryn hill thing was fake no proof of her being racist, eminem has been heard to be racist not on only 1 but 2 occasions
 06-02-2006, 03:49 PM         #113
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 waytoomuch said:
Well you go ahead and continue your path of self destruction then, blaming everything thats ever gone wrong in your life on the white man. By the looks of things you have plenty of hate for me just based on the fact that im a white man. But no, black people can't have hate in their hearts for white people....not at all.
 12 years ago '04        #114
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 Tempus said:
So no black man hates white people?
 specialk103185 said:
at everyone that thinks black rappers can be racists...racism is an institution that seperates people based on the fact that they believe that they themselves are superior and have the ability to act on it...i.e. Hitler and the Nazi's, Europeans in South Africa, the Government and Segregation...those who do not have power (i.e. the minority) can only be prejudice; which is nothing more than feeling a particular way about people based on a stereotype that they have witnessed to be consistant over time. Rappers just choose to speak on it because it effects them in their everyday lives. And considering the toll that Europeans have taken on minorities in history (see the above mentioned examples), is it really that astonishing to the rest of America that they're speakin on it?

Read this
 06-02-2006, 04:06 PM         #115
MOSESCANOVA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
eminem talking bout that black bi*ch
2pac-white mans world
all of dead prez shyt
jay-z (i don't mean to boast but damn if i dont brag/ des crackers gonna act like i aint on they as)
wu tang
 12 years ago '06        #116
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
 fu*ker said:
Well you go ahead and continue your path of self destruction then, blaming everything thats ever gone wrong in your life on the white man. By the looks of things you have plenty of hate for me just based on the fact that im a white man. But no, black people can't have hate in their hearts for white people....not at all.
no hate in my heart at all. I live under a white rule in a country that was made in favor of white men. to be successful I have to go through a white man like every black man you see on tv or any black person that's successful period. that's how America is run. white people in the u.s. can live their whole lives without ever making eye contact with a black man and it'll be all good. not for a black man though. in every field u go into or for every door a black man wants open a white person is behind it. that's the truth. so from music, to movies, entertaining, network deals, etc. all these black people u see on tv or making music go through a white person to make it happen.
 06-02-2006, 04:08 PM         #117
Tempus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysonne said:
Read this
so a black man cant think hes better than somebody?
 06-02-2006, 04:08 PM         #118
Lungs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysonne said:

*imagining you telling Bun B he was never underground and picturing he's reaction.*
Its two different usages of the word underground.

In some circles, underground means college radio, nerd rap that basically only white people listen to.

I doubt Bun B would mind if he wasn't a.ssociated with that...
 06-02-2006, 04:11 PM         #119
Kali_Kingz90 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rac·ism ( P ) Pronunciation Key (rszm)
n.
The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

To all the black people who say black people cannot be racist ^^^^^

Black people as a whole are not discriminated against in this country. Only the black people who dress like Dem Franchise Boyz and act like an idiot. Which just happens to be the majority.

You want to be "equal" stop acting like fu*king idiots.

Who would you rather higher for a job.....Lil Jon or Bill Gates
 12 years ago '04        #120
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 Kali_Kingz90 said:
rac·ism ( P ) Pronunciation Key (rszm)
n.
The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

To all the black people who say black people cannot be racist ^^^^^

Black people as a whole are not discriminated against in this country. Only the black people who dress like Dem Franchise Boyz and act like an idiot. Which just happens to be the majority.

You want to be "equal" stop acting like fu*king idiots.

Who would you rather higher for a job.....Lil Jon or Bill Gates
Really what do black got power (to discrimination or be prejudice based on race) to stop you from doing?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
240 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
77 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy