NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
74 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '06        #81
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,904 | Props total: 25790 25790
kanya said BUSH is to blam not white people so don't post nothin up here without your facts being right.
 06-02-2006, 12:14 PM         #82
Apostrophe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
95% of rappers are black
Actually thats not true. I'd say more like 80%. You gotta remember that alot of underground emcees are white.

And about my point before. What I stated about us all coming from Africa is pretty much a universal belief amoung scientists and has been proven to almost certinty. The history channel has a great dvd about it that I'd reccomend checking out, unless your one of those uneducated people who refuses to believe in evolution.
 12 years ago '04        #83
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 Apostrophe said:
Actually thats not true. I'd say more like 80%. You gotta remember that alot of underground emcees are white.
And more that's black...

The amount undergroud south rappers alone is > the amount of white underground rappers
 12 years ago '04        #84
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 JTwizzy said:
its cuz most blacks, even if they are racist, still wanna be fu*kin some white chicks. blacks love white women. even if they racist.
I'm black and i dont love white women....
 12 years ago '06        #85
Don Kaliko 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,237 | Props total: 1725 1725
eminem used to say some racist things but I don't think he's racist. and kanye west I jus think he's gay not racist.
 06-02-2006, 01:16 PM         #86
Apostrophe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The amount undergroud south rappers alone is > the amount of white underground rappers
Theres no such thing as underground hip-hop in the south. They rap the same sh*t as mainstream emcees there just not making any money. UG is a sound, not a tier of money making.
 12 years ago '06        #87
phiks1 
space
space
$222 | Props total: 0 0
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Out of everybody named, I'm pretty sure Dead Prez are the only "racist" ones..I honestly agree with them on alot of sh*t they say though so I guess I'm racist too.
you obviously haven't really listened to any of the new albums because m1 states all his "racist" remarks are about one person in particular
 06-02-2006, 01:24 PM         #88
Jucubanazo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dead prez is anti-anglos ridiculously
 12 years ago '05        #89
justindlawson 2 heat pts OP
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
did anyone watch block partyy
 06-02-2006, 01:29 PM         #90
Tempus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Apostrophe said:
Theres no such thing as underground hip-hop in the south. They rap the same sh*t as mainstream emcees there just not making any money. UG is a sound, not a tier of money making.
We do have underground hiphop. people you have never heard of
 12 years ago '04        #91
Campo 
space
space
space
$152 | Props total: 0 0
Pimp C - knockin doors down 1st verse
 12 years ago '05        #92
dzson 
space
space
$723 | Props total: 0 0
Def Dead Prez thats why they get little to no radio play at all
 12 years ago '06        #93
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,460 | Props total: 2649 2649
we all are racist because we separate our selfs by race

as long we note our selfs by a race we are racist

no lie tru story
 12 years ago '06        #94
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8936 8936
 specialk103185 said:
at everyone that thinks black rappers can be racists...racism is an institution that seperates people based on the fact that they believe that they themselves are superior and have the ability to act on it...i.e. Hitler and the Nazi's, Europeans in South Africa, the Government and Segregation...those who do not have power (i.e. the minority) can only be prejudice; which is nothing more than feeling a particular way about people based on a stereotype that they have witnessed to be consistant over time. Rappers just choose to speak on it because it effects them in their everyday lives. And considering the toll that Europeans have taken on minorities in history (see the above mentioned examples), is it really that astonishing to the rest of America that they're speakin on it?
one of the realists sh*ts I've ever read in here.:applause:
 06-02-2006, 02:05 PM         #95
Dj J-One 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What y'all gotta realize is that all Big Time rappers are rascist against everyone who isn't rich & famous like they are...thus they look down on them and to a certain degree opress them by relegating them to a status below there tolerance , but i'd say there are a few that are double rascist like Kanye who blames white people for problems and still looks down on certain groups of black's and mexican's whoever isn't in full agreement with him and his beliefs. I like Kanye's music , some of it but that's it. Rapper's are rappers that's it , not your friends or family. Enjoy there music and support them if you want , but at the end of the day all they want is your money and attention that's it....so to answer the question all rapper/entertainers are rascist in some way shape or form.
 06-02-2006, 02:07 PM         #96
jd_robbins 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea i think someone already said this but in a few decades down the road were going to be closer and closer in skin color... i could gives a fu*k what color anyone is, there are fu*kin dumbass fu*kin ignorant white peopel and there are dumb fu*kin ignorant black people , the only prolbem i find is that you cant have a problem with another race without someone screaming racist, im fu*kin sick of those fu*kin immature type of people , i understand there are racists in the world today but fu*k its sad when someone is affected in a negative way by another race and that jus blurs there whole opinion on a race
 06-02-2006, 02:11 PM         #97
Billy_Blanko 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
(wonders if anyone even understands what racism is)
 12 years ago '04        #98
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 Apostrophe said:
no it's not, UG down south dudes are the ones pressing their own album and selling them sh*tz out they trucks and the internet. Swisha House, UGK, Cash Money & Suave House use to be underground and their are a million more just like them.

*imagining you telling Bun B he was never underground and picturing he's reaction.*

Last edited by Mysonne; 06-02-2006 at 03:11 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #99
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 specialk103185 said:
at everyone that thinks black rappers can be racists...racism is an institution that seperates people based on the fact that they believe that they themselves are superior and have the ability to act on it...i.e. Hitler and the Nazi's, Europeans in South Africa, the Government and Segregation...those who do not have power (i.e. the minority) can only be prejudice; which is nothing more than feeling a particular way about people based on a stereotype that they have witnessed to be consistant over time. Rappers just choose to speak on it because it effects them in their everyday lives. And considering the toll that Europeans have taken on minorities in history (see the above mentioned examples), is it really that astonishing to the rest of America that they're speakin on it?

100% true
 12 years ago '05        #100
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
Fck that sh!t I guess im racist too cause i like most of the songs on this thread!!! It does make me sometimes uncomfortable to listen to some of the more pro-black lyrics but hey its freedom of speach!! hey hundreads of years of opression will make people say some crazy sh!t!! I guess it doesnt offend me much cause im not white or black...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now