Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-02-2006, 01:21 AM         #41
Tempus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hooksword said:
It was also a response to another post in the thread, I think it was about Flavor Flav fu*king white women.

But answer this, do you not think that she's a "trophy wife"?
I dont know. I dont know them people . You dont know how they are in there everyday life. It probaly just a normal huspand wife thing
 12 years ago '06        #42
panero 
space
space
space
$558 | Props total: 0 0
common says some halfway racist sh*t, like about blacks and whites dating, and that the white man is the devil
 06-02-2006, 01:26 AM         #43
B-Nick31 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how is Eminem a racist? to what race? somebody posted it.
 06-02-2006, 01:27 AM         #44
SteveSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 B-Nick31 said:
Did you miss that whole Eminem/The Source beef?
 06-02-2006, 01:28 AM         #45
Tempus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 B-Nick31 said:
Yea, i dont understand that one either
 12 years ago '04        #46
lildesdes32 
space
space
space
$847 | Props total: 11 11
man if they racist atleast these n*ggas is keepin it on wax im not racist hell a few of my best friends are white but white people are really doing what these n*ggas are rapping about at the end of the day they just rapping get it together grouch
 06-02-2006, 01:29 AM         #47
Sirocco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no way tupac is racist
and im white
 06-02-2006, 01:54 AM         #48
YusufSaad 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
okay eminem is the biggest racsist of all.
people dont like it when black people really speak there mind but truth be told most rappers nowadays have their eyes open to the white man's oppression to all other races in theis world. yall white people are the ignorant people acting like white people dont do aything wrong, or like white people do the same wrong as any other race. yall are trippin
 06-02-2006, 02:00 AM         #49
Kali_Kingz90 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The sh*t eminem said is no where near as bad as sh*t Ice Cube, Dead Prez, and other black artists have said about white people.
 12 years ago '05        #50
iCON216 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,647 | Props total: 42 42
To the guy from Boston...You might find better results here (No Racist)
 12 years ago '05        #51
justindlawson 2 heat pts OP
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
thanks. but im far from racist,
 06-02-2006, 03:10 AM         #52
Apostrophe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
okay eminem is the biggest racsist of all.
people dont like it when black people really speak there mind but truth be told most rappers nowadays have their eyes open to the white man's oppression to all other races in theis world. yall white people are the ignorant people acting like white people dont do aything wrong, or like white people do the same wrong as any other race. yall are trippin
Damn how bad have you been brainwashed? Anybody that says an intire race is evil should be shot cuz all your doing is dividing us. Skin color doesnt mean sh*t. We all came from africa in the 1st place, as the evolutionary process took place, man that migrated to the northern colder countries developed lighter skin to survive in the harsh climate. Hence thats the great difference between whites and blacks. I bet it scares the sh*t out of you knowing that 3-5 generations from now everyone will look like Alicia Keys. Then what are racists gonna fall back on? On thats right, ones like you will fall back on your hatred for other religions. lol on the ignorant front you got all sides covered dont you?

And to dude who didnt know how eminem was racist, before he was famous he made a few tracks where he talked about a black girl in a very disrespectful way, including racist coments and use of the n word. So yeah Eminem is one racist muthafu*ka. You must've been sleeping under a rock during that whole beef with the source.

Last edited by Apostrophe; 06-02-2006 at 03:12 AM..
 06-02-2006, 04:14 AM         #53
Kali_Kingz90 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Apostrophe said:
Damn how bad have you been brainwashed? Anybody that says an intire race is evil should be shot cuz all your doing is dividing us. Skin color doesnt mean sh*t. We all came from africa in the 1st place, as the evolutionary process took place, man that migrated to the northern colder countries developed lighter skin to survive in the harsh climate. Hence thats the great difference between whites and blacks. I bet it scares the sh*t out of you knowing that 3-5 generations from now everyone will look like Alicia Keys. Then what are racists gonna fall back on? On thats right, ones like you will fall back on your hatred for other religions. lol on the ignorant front you got all sides covered dont you?

And to dude who didnt know how eminem was racist, before he was famous he made a few tracks where he talked about a black girl in a very disrespectful way, including racist coments and use of the n word. So yeah Eminem is one racist muthafu*ka. You must've been sleeping under a rock during that whole beef with the source.
We don't know if we all came from Africa. It just happens to be the place where we have found the oldest human remains. For all we know we could have all originally came from Mexico. So stop implying false "facts".

And im also tired of people saying White People are anymore racist than Black people. Black people were the first known to outcast people because of skin color. (outcasting the albino's in africa, because of their skin color).

"Blue eyes, blonde hair and white skin
Albinism apparently was a sin to the original man, Africans
So the mutants traveled North of the equator
Called Europeans later, the first race haters"

^^ This is what happens when an uneducated person tries to sound intelligent. He says the whites were outcasted by the blacks because of their color of skin. And even calls white people "mutants". Then he comes back and says the white people hated the blacks first.

And to all these uneducated black rappers dissing white people, keep doing it, we think its funny. While white people get paid major off that record dissing white people, you get 2$.

Last edited by Kali_Kingz90; 06-02-2006 at 04:21 AM..
 12 years ago '06        #54
Full Clip 77 heat pts77
space
space
$7,168 | Props total: 4522 4522
jus allah
lauryn hill
 06-02-2006, 06:52 AM         #55
DJT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You trying to argue that when some of these rappers mention the word "devil" they're talking about Whites? Damn... Somehow it's probably not as clearcut as that.

Music is a form of expression, therefore people are going to express whatever they feel however they feel, if that involves "Kill ____ <insert race here" then so BE it... I've no problem with anyone saying is like that. I still listen to Eminem, etc...

Most of the qoutes refer to A particular type of "White" person... i.e. a "zzzzzz" or "devil", once could argue that they're not talking about White people on a whole.

As mentioned before, this is music an dthe excellent thing about it is that you can be ANY person you like... You don't even have to be yourself... More rappers should get into character more like Kool Keith and less time worrying about how "real" they have to be...

Racism means little to me... because it's a bi-product of another more important emotion... primarily ANGER. If you take what these rappers say as gospel or on face-value, then i thikn you may be missing the point homes...

Peace
 12 years ago '04        #56
Kaotic 
space
space
$3,327 | Props total: 0 0
there is somethin deeply wrong with this site

people r walkin on eggshells because they are scared of sayin somethin which mite be seen as racist

that is censureship... sh*t is disgustin... sort it out boxden... this thread starter is a f*g**t ...lets list white slave owners instead or how many blacks/browns/yellows got abuse for their skin colour yday

i cant believe this thread even exists on a hiphop board
 12 years ago '04        #57
Shizz|M 
space
space
$7,363 | Props total: 225 225
 justindlawson said:
"

Great rapper and all but blames most of black peoples problems on on white people.
Hates light skin blacks, and loves the darker ones. (probably mad cuz he himself is dark as night)

school spirit - "I'ma get on this TV, momma
I'ma, I'ma break sh*t down
I'ma make sure these light skinned n*ggaz
Never ever never come back in style""
How u figure that makes kayne racist, dawg tahts isn't nothign but him speakin on how lite skinned black actors had all the women flockin to them, now more dark actors are havein that same effect, lol damn thats far from racist, just a inside joke lol
 12 years ago '05        #58
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 105 105
styles p
 12 years ago '04        #59
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
Eminem
Nercro
Cage

at white people not seeing anything wrong with blacks talking about k!lling each other and calling each other n*ggas but get mad if they say anything about a white person.

Last edited by Mysonne; 06-02-2006 at 07:28 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #60
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 B-Nick31 said:
Must of miss the track that he called black women ....N***** bi*ches, Sounds racist to me////
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
151 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now