Racist Rappers...List Them

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
228 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
105 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
159 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-04-2006, 01:18 PM         #221
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KhadijaQueen said:
White men are to blame!! Hello!!!!!!! Have you been sleep all this time?!
And It's obvious that this country is definately not free! Cause if this country was free then THE WHITE MAN wouldn't be telling us what to do. Please go get a reality check and for yo info Bush doesn't care about black people!! **Walks out of thread angrily**
Stop generalizing a race.
 06-04-2006, 01:24 PM         #222
All4n 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
Stop generalizing a race.
Listen to this person right here. You ignorant people might learn something.
 12 years ago '04        #223
Big Moon Dawg 
space
space
$3,126 | Props total: 1 1
 FriscoBoss said:
if you don't like it don't listen to it
just ignore it and it will go away...this attitude is straight up bullsh*t if u ask me. Bottom line is, people are responsible for their actions and words. Rappers know that they are often broadcasting to a young audience so they are accountable for what they say. I'm all for freedom of speech but it aint as simple as 'if you don't like it don't listen to it' coz their words can have a big impact on people.
 06-04-2006, 02:18 PM         #224
CommonKweli 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ice cube NWA eminem
 12 years ago '06        #225
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8935 8935
 Apostrophe said:
Once again, you are aware that 90% of rap listeners are white. And at its core rap is a business. Doesnt make much sense insulting your consumer base does it?
once again being pro black is not anti-white. and yeah that is why rap music or hip hop music or whatever u wanna call it has become the crap it has become today because the rappers try to make music to appeal to you, therefore holding back.
 06-04-2006, 07:10 PM         #226
Apostrophe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
once again being pro black is not anti-white. and yeah that is why rap music or hip hop music or whatever u wanna call it has become the crap it has become today because the rappers try to make music to appeal to you, therefore holding back.
Yeah that makes sense seeing as how the onlything good still rap wise is the underground and 99% of UG fans are white. Your a clown. You know what frinds of mine own 50s albums and listen to laffy taffy? Its not the white or latino ones. And I never said pro-black music is racist. I said anti-white music is racist. When Dead Prez say its ok to k!ll and rob a white pizza delivery guy in there song just cuz hes white. Thats not pro-black. Thats hate speach. I dont wanna hear or see whites say that kinda sh*t about blacks or blacks say it about whites. Its just stupid. We're all the same. Its rediculous that something as slight as skin color keeps people divided.
 06-04-2006, 07:18 PM         #227
hui 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
vinnie paz
 06-04-2006, 08:16 PM         #228
cashrules93 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"my clan is thick like plaster, bust ya slash ya, dutchmaster wrapper white cracker slapper"

"love black women and i hate fu*kin crackers"

dreddy kruger
 12 years ago '06        #229
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
 Apostrophe said:
Yeah that makes sense seeing as how the onlything good still rap wise is the underground and 99% of UG fans are white. Your a clown. You know what frinds of mine own 50s albums and listen to laffy taffy? Its not the white or latino ones. And I never said pro-black music is racist. I said anti-white music is racist. When Dead Prez say its ok to k!ll and rob a white pizza delivery guy in there song just cuz hes white. Thats not pro-black. Thats hate speach. I dont wanna hear or see whites say that kinda sh*t about blacks or blacks say it about whites. Its just stupid. We're all the same. Its rediculous that something as slight as skin color keeps people divided.

where is a chart or survey saying wut u just said? u r rather a clown man. u r an idiot who can't even conversate without tryin to be rude. rap music is made for white people's accomodation plain and simple. from bling bling, to fast cars, fast women, k!lling, and fast life is mostly the formula for most of today's rapper who go platinum. usually those guys put little or no efforts in their messages, but guess who buys them. yeah, I thought so. so knowing that 90% of the people as u claim who buy rap music should not only have the music appeal to them, but the rappers shouldn't speak their mind and say anything about them that'll offend that majority audience in any type of way. I guess if Christians were buying 90% of hip hop, then guys like Prodigy would be labeled as anti-Christ for what he said on Pearly Gates even though that wasn't the picture he was probably trying to paint.
 06-04-2006, 08:29 PM         #230
Apostrophe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
where is a chart or survey saying wut u just said? u r rather a clown man. u r an idiot who can't even conversate without tryin to be rude. rap music is made for white people's accomodation plain and simple. from bling bling, to fast cars, fast women, k!lling, and fast life is mostly the formula for most of today's rapper who go platinum. usually those guys put little or no efforts in their messages, but guess who buys them. yeah, I thought so. so knowing that 90% of the people as u claim who buy rap music should not only have the music appeal to them, but the rappers shouldn't speak their mind and say anything about them that'll offend that majority audience in any type of way. I guess if Christians were buying 90% of hip hop, then guys like Prodigy would be labeled as anti-Christ for what he said on Pearly Gates even though that wasn't the picture he was probably trying to paint.
lol you are very confused.
 12 years ago '04        #231
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 waytoomuch said:
Like i said before, It's okay for rappers to talk about k!lling other black people, to call our women bi*ches, and to talk about selling drugs to are family members but it's not okay to say it about any other race. Beacause this the formula used to sell 1m copies to the majority audience.
 12 years ago '04        #232
|-young-| 
space
space
space
$1,578 | Props total: 441 441
 justindlawson said:
"

Great rapper and all but blames most of black peoples problems on on white people.
Hates light skin blacks, and loves the darker ones. (probably mad cuz he himself is dark as night)

school spirit - "I'ma get on this TV, momma
I'ma, I'ma break sh*t down
I'ma make sure these light skinned n*ggaz
Never ever never come back in style""

you're retarded. kanye is brown skin and that's not even close to an example of racism. go sit down.
 12 years ago '04        #233
tonymann 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,789 | Props total: 229 229
 Apostrophe said:

The book of revolations has no religious meaning what so ever. Its about Ceaser Nero and his opression of christians.
Google says: Did you mean: the book of revelations ?????????

Class is over.

i had a racist english teacher in college that said egyptians weren't african.
also he said if he saw a black dude running down the street with a tv it means he stole it. me reply was if i saw ANYONE running down the street with a fu*king tv, that means more than likely, they stole it.

jesus was a black man from jerusalem, i know it's true because i read it on the internet!
 12 years ago '05        #234
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
 Apostrophe said:
Yeah that makes sense seeing as how the onlything good still rap wise is the underground and 99% of UG fans are white. Your a clown
Maybe in PA but i live in Cali and i know maybe 1 white dude that listens to Underground Rap. If you go to an underground rap concert or club youll see mostly latinos, blacks and asians with very few white people....

Last edited by CMar22; 06-05-2006 at 07:53 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #235
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
 waytoomuch said:
where is a chart or survey saying wut u just said? u r rather a clown man. u r an idiot who can't even conversate without tryin to be rude
conversate is not a word....... I think you mean converse.

Last edited by CMar22; 06-05-2006 at 07:53 PM..
 12 years ago '06        #236
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
 CMar22 said:
conversate is not a word....... I think you mean converse.

u think I care about spelling on a damn forum.??!!

Last edited by waytoomuch; 06-05-2006 at 08:02 PM..
 12 years ago '06        #237
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
 Apostrophe said:
lol you are very confused.

lol, yeah that's all u could say.
 12 years ago '05        #238
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
 waytoomuch said:
u think I care about spelling on a damn forum.??!!
No.... but just wanted to give u the heads up incase you tried to use that word in real life situations...:sick:
 06-05-2006, 08:17 PM         #239
Dim Thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Most of the names listed in here are not racists. For example, anyone who watched Resurrection knows that Tupac was not anti-white. He was close friends with Mickey Rourke (sp?) and Tony Danza. Also, he stated in the film that some of his most sincere fans were white and they might be more likely to give his family jobs if they could connect with his music.

Immortal Technique has stated that he's proud to see white fans at his shows, because he'd rather have them listen to him than go to a white power meeting or a Republican convention.

Public Enemy: as mentioned before, Flav is dating a white woman and Chuck has a radio show on Air America Radio with a white lesbian.

The Coup are Marxist, so they are for a working class (i.e., multi-ethnic) revolution.

Ice Cube has said some sh*t attacking Koreans and whites, but then again, he also has worked with DJ Muggs (produced "The Wrong N**ga to fu*k Wit").

Ras Kass has worked with Alchemist.

Wu-Tang worked with Remedy, a white Jewish rapper, and have worked with Jim Jarmusch, the director.

Also, as someone has already said, being pro-Black or even anti- Rich White Man is not the same as being racist.

Last edited by Dim Thug; 06-05-2006 at 08:41 PM..
 06-05-2006, 10:24 PM         #240
Nor530Cal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dim Thug said:

Immortal Technique has stated that he's proud to see white fans at his shows, because he'd rather have them listen to him than go to a white power meeting or a Republican convention.

Also, as someone has already said, being pro-Black or even anti- Rich White Man is not the same as being racist.
IT also said before that the enemy isn't the average white kid he sees on the street, but that it is the white people he doesn't see, meaning the government.

And I'm white and even I'm anti-Rich white.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
57 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
18 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
17 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
30 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
101 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy