Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #201
Rufus The Stunt 
space
space
space
$4,355 | Props total: 0 0
This thread is dumb as fu*k

The only rapper you could ever really say at one point was racist was Ice Cube and even then you could argue that. EDIT: and Eminem LOL

Technique said once in a song "my enemy is the not the white man I see, it's the white man I don't see" He then later on said that he had more in common with working class white people than upper class black and latino people.

Last edited by Rufus The Stunt; 06-02-2006 at 09:42 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #202
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 LOCO666 said:
yep...keep thinking like that...your life aint gonna go nowhere
Nice try I'm a satelite engineer, make 100K a year and work for IB concept magazine on my off days. Enjoy typing on boxden from your mom's computer.

*Looks at location* Done talking to you anyway your from Canada talking about a place you dont live. I'm done talking to you. ay!

Last edited by Mysonne; 06-02-2006 at 09:42 PM..
 06-02-2006, 10:52 PM         #203
Apostrophe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^
yo dude deleate some of ya old messages, I cant pm you back cuz ya box is full.
 06-02-2006, 10:59 PM         #204
modulatum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Did anybody say KRS-ONE? KRS-ONE.
 06-02-2006, 11:00 PM         #205
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ghetto Commision(old no limit)

You gotta hear the song shackled from "Wise Guys". Tombout enslaving white folks. I love that track lol.
 12 years ago '04        #206
Mr.Man 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,532 | Props total: 373 373
I think some of you all are confused. Just because someone speaks out on the powers that be does not make him or her a racist. Pac never said he hate white people or k!ll all white people(not to mention digital underground dj was white). Pac spoke on the government, police and black and brown pride because it's is really us whose out your k!lling ourself. If you think about it is funny that as long as black rappers keep saying I shot that n*gga or I'll k!ll this n*gga it is ok, but the minute one says k!ll or robbed the white boy or cracker he is a racist.
 06-03-2006, 02:32 AM         #207
YusufSaad 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What you white folks really dont understand is that when black people or people of color talk about how the white man is doing this or that it is not complaining. I can guarrantee you that 99% of rappers that talk about white people in their rap's have actually been through times in their lives where people of power in this country(white people) have put them in horrible positions. Jay,Nas, and Pac all grew up in the projects. why are there projects? because black people were being lazy? HELL NO. its because up until about 40-50 years ago it was very difficult for black people(or people of color for that matter) to get halfway decent job's. It wasnt until the desegregation and liberation of the 50's and 60's when black and colored people started to be able to get good jobs. Why? because they started trouble or were lazy? HELL NO. white people love to say that everyone in this country has an equal opportunity. Does everyone really? NO. For example, schools in the ghetto get much less funding than for schools in the suburbs.Why? because the majority of the time white people are the majority of the school districts leaders. guess who's one of the major players in the american educational system? LAURA BUSH. the presidents wife. equal opportunity? So your telling me that someone that lives in the projects in East Oakland has the same opportunities and someone from a mansion in Beverly Hills? If you dont then you admit that there ISNT EQUAL OPPORTUNITY in this country. let me say this once more, slavery ended about 150 years ago, and segregation stopped about 50-60 years ago.Its so arrogant of you white people to say who's not allowed to say certain things in a culture that has nothing to do with you(except for being the cops to stop the show). Dont you guys realize how Nazi yall are sounding? Dont get me wrong or misinterpret the rappers wrong, because obviously your minds just cant comprehend the message these rappers are sending out to the kids. These rappers arent about hatred for the white man, the are about BLACK EMPOWERMENT. but whenever black or colored people start talking about the direction of their people with a black man in charge, thats when white people show their true colors. just like you are right now
 06-03-2006, 03:04 AM         #208
Apostrophe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So your telling me that someone that lives in the projects in East Oakland has the same opportunities and someone from a mansion in Beverly Hills? If you dont then you admit that there ISNT EQUAL OPPORTUNITY in this country.
And your saying that a low class white family from a small rural town has the same opertunities as a rich black family? Its a double edge sword. It has nothing to do with race. If your poor you get sh*tted on. You cant just make a blanket statement about all white people just becuase one or two white people have treated you poorly in the past. I myself have been mistreated by white cops. Its not just a black and white thing. Its a power thing. Cops abuse you cuz they can and they do it to anyone who they know doesnt have the money to sue them. I get kinda sick of hearing that slavery card used to justify everything. I'm half Irish half Native American. Our race was literly exterminiated same with Jewish people but yet do we blaim our every problem on that. No. Horificly wrong sh*t has happened to every race. The only difference is some people move foward and try to make a future for themselves where as others sit and cry over sh*t that cant be changed. People are evil at there essence. Black, white, brown, red it doesnt matter. And the more you hate them the more they hate you. Its a lose lose situation. You gotta learn to just get along and judge people based on there charactor and not there skin. Like I said before, I wonder what your excuses and reasons to hate are gonna be generations from now when we all look like Alicia Keys.

Last edited by Apostrophe; 06-03-2006 at 03:08 AM..
 06-03-2006, 03:57 AM         #209
YusufSaad 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you took a little bit out of what i said and completely disregarded the rest. i put your ignorance to sleep in the last post. who says were all gonna look like alicia keyes? your crazy man 100 years from now people in china and afrika are gonna look the same as they do now. only america and parts of europe are like that. nobodys complaining here exept for you
 12 years ago '04        #210
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 Apostrophe said:
What race do they lump egyptians and arabs under...There classified technicially as caucasion. So that just k!lled your whole theory.

1st, 2000 yrs ago people weren't classified as caucassions and who do you think made racial classifiactions . Thats a fairly new term. 2nd the Arabs invaded Egypt in 7AD. 3rd you think that Egpytians today look the same as 2000yrs ago? Americans dont look the same as it did 300yrs ago.

*Imagine people saying the original native americans were white in a 1000yrs from now.*

I learned about this on the History channel. So your saying you know more about Ancient Egypt than scientist, anthropologists and archaeologists? Because they're the ones saying that the Egyptians from the Biblical times were black. I didnt just think up all these facts.

Apostrophe said:
lol funny.
[spoiler - click to view]

. Not Jesus. Jesus looked like any dude you'd see in isreal......

I didnt say he was white. He was jewish/arab. Which isnt black. And like I said
[spoiler - click to view]

. And where all from africa..
This is your comment. Why are you now trying to say that egyptian weren't black now? When you just said this. Why are you trying to renig?

Also you comment about black and latinos having the same skin colors. While i hate to break the news to you but many blacks and latinos share the same racial makeup.

My family... Black, Euro(English), and (Choctaw) native

My boy Carlos' Black, Euro(Spanish) and (Meso) native

We have the same skin tone even same hair texture. Only difference is the labels that people in power made.

African American are a racially mix group. We arent full african. Just like latinos arent full spanish.

Last edited by Mysonne; 06-03-2006 at 05:55 AM..
 06-03-2006, 01:58 PM         #211
havana 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There must be a whole lot of white people on this board.
 06-03-2006, 03:29 PM         #212
pesci 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people are getting pro black and racism and speaking the truth consused. lauren hill said she doesnt hate white people specifically in an interview, just cause a rapper says the word devil doesnt mean hes talkng about white people, mostly talking about whites that are holding black people down. tupac had racist tendencies but his best friend was white dead prez are uppity f*g**ts that think they are grat cause they are vegan. eminem is/was a racist, dr. dre signed eminem so obviously he aint racist, talib is a aracist f*g**t, mos def and common arent. bwhatever tho.

and if you think that blacks have the same oppertunities as whites ur dead wrong, just last night my boss said to me "damn, im sweating more then a zzzzzz trying to read" and i said "or like you trying to kick your crack addiction" he got pissed and walked away, you think hes gonna give a black dude an oppertunity? no, i work in restaruant the blacks are a.ssigned to the low paying and behind the scene jobs like dish washer and cook, while all the whites are out front. race is huge in america and if you dont believe that ur blind.

Last edited by pesci; 06-03-2006 at 03:33 PM..
 06-03-2006, 03:36 PM         #213
pesci 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 magniff said:
mc serch
ur stupid, this dude was known for being down with gods and earths thats how he got the name serch and if you knew anything about duke and that time period or hip hop he was as black as paul wall seems to be today.
 06-03-2006, 04:01 PM         #214
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 specialk103185 said:
at everyone that thinks black rappers can be racists...racism is an institution that seperates people based on the fact that they believe that they themselves are superior and have the ability to act on it...i.e. Hitler and the Nazi's, Europeans in South Africa, the Government and Segregation...those who do not have power (i.e. the minority) can only be prejudice; which is nothing more than feeling a particular way about people based on a stereotype that they have witnessed to be consistant over time. Rappers just choose to speak on it because it effects them in their everyday lives. And considering the toll that Europeans have taken on minorities in history (see the above mentioned examples), is it really that astonishing to the rest of America that they're speakin on it?
Discriminating someone because of their race = Racist.
 12 years ago '04        #215
LitO 
space
space
$4,036 | Props total: 355 355
 Kali_Kingz90 said:
Really...so they arent the ones with the baking soda, coke, and ice cubes?

Officially the most ignorant person in this thread.
Some of the things you said were right, but most were retarded.. you start off with a logical explanation then go straight into speaking dumb sh*t.

How did you grow up?
If you have never been in the hood , dont speak on it.
AND I HIGHLY doubt you have ever been harrassed for being white.. other than the internet. Ever.
 06-04-2006, 02:42 AM         #216
SlavCultureKing 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This has to be the dumbest post I've encountered in quite some time.....

n*ggas is idiots yo..talkin' bout racist rappers

fu*k black people...fu*k white people

Am I a racist now?? huh? define ME???

rent a brain my humans
 06-04-2006, 02:56 AM         #217
Apostrophe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you took a little bit out of what i said and completely disregarded the rest. i put your ignorance to sleep in the last post. who says were all gonna look like alicia keyes? your crazy man 100 years from now people in china and afrika are gonna look the same as they do now. only america and parts of europe are like that. nobodys complaining here exept for you
Did I say the world? No I said the U.S. You are the dumbest person I have ever come across in my intire life. No matter what I post you get it confused or try to twist it. Your blinded by both religion and race. You might as well walk around with a blindfold on, cuz thats basicly how your living your life. You know what tho, go ahead and hate white people, say racist sh*t about them. See how far that gets you. Its like your so dumb you dont understand that only 12% of americas population is black.
 12 years ago '06        #218
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8936 8936
people get black progressivism with racism mixed up. that's so stupid. hip hop music was designed for the inner cities and was supposed to be a voice for the hood. if some of you non-blacks can't understand that, then don't listen to rap. I don't know y u cats up here act surprise when u know the foundation of hip hop. don't embrace the culture if you're gonna bi*ch about people from the culture if u feel their speaking out against u.
 06-04-2006, 01:03 PM         #219
Apostrophe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people get black progressivism with racism mixed up. that's so stupid. hip hop music was designed for the inner cities and was supposed to be a voice for the hood. if some of you non-blacks can't understand that, then don't listen to rap. I don't know y u cats up here act surprise when u know the foundation of hip hop. don't embrace the culture if you're gonna bi*ch about people from the culture if u feel their speaking out against u.
Once again, you are aware that 90% of rap listeners are white. And at its core rap is a business. Doesnt make much sense insulting your consumer base does it?
 06-04-2006, 01:07 PM         #220
KhadijaQueen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justindlawson said:
i have seen alot of people asking bout who are racist....

Well I'll say i didnt really listen to dead prez. but the clearly Racist...

if im wrong please correct me

dead prez
kayne west (always talking about white men are to blame)

White men are to blame!! Hello!!!!!!! Have you been sleep all this time?!
And It's obvious that this country is definately not free! Cause if this country was free then THE WHITE MAN wouldn't be telling us what to do. Please go get a reality check and for yo info Bush doesn't care about black people!! **Walks out of thread angrily**
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
32 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
119 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy