squad up!

Racist Rappers...List Them

view the rest of most viewed

most viewed right now
86 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-04-2006, 06:10 PM         #226
Apostrophe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
once again being pro black is not anti-white. and yeah that is why rap music or hip hop music or whatever u wanna call it has become the crap it has become today because the rappers try to make music to appeal to you, therefore holding back.
Yeah that makes sense seeing as how the onlything good still rap wise is the underground and 99% of UG fans are white. Your a clown. You know what frinds of mine own 50s albums and listen to laffy taffy? Its not the white or latino ones. And I never said pro-black music is racist. I said anti-white music is racist. When Dead Prez say its ok to k!ll and rob a white pizza delivery guy in there song just cuz hes white. Thats not pro-black. Thats hate speach. I dont wanna hear or see whites say that kinda sh*t about blacks or blacks say it about whites. Its just stupid. We're all the same. Its rediculous that something as slight as skin color keeps people divided.

06-04-2006, 06:18 PM         #227
hui 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
vinnie paz

06-04-2006, 07:16 PM         #228
cashrules93 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"my clan is thick like plaster, bust ya slash ya, dutchmaster wrapper white cracker slapper"

"love black women and i hate fu*kin crackers"

dreddy kruger

12 years ago '06        #229
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,930 | Props total: 9459 9459
 Apostrophe said
Yeah that makes sense seeing as how the onlything good still rap wise is the underground and 99% of UG fans are white. Your a clown. You know what frinds of mine own 50s albums and listen to laffy taffy? Its not the white or latino ones. And I never said pro-black music is racist. I said anti-white music is racist. When Dead Prez say its ok to k!ll and rob a white pizza delivery guy in there song just cuz hes white. Thats not pro-black. Thats hate speach. I dont wanna hear or see whites say that kinda sh*t about blacks or blacks say it about whites. Its just stupid. We're all the same. Its rediculous that something as slight as skin color keeps people divided.

where is a chart or survey saying wut u just said? u r rather a clown man. u r an idiot who can't even conversate without tryin to be rude. rap music is made for white people's accomodation plain and simple. from bling bling, to fast cars, fast women, k!lling, and fast life is mostly the formula for most of today's rapper who go platinum. usually those guys put little or no efforts in their messages, but guess who buys them. yeah, I thought so. so knowing that 90% of the people as u claim who buy rap music should not only have the music appeal to them, but the rappers shouldn't speak their mind and say anything about them that'll offend that majority audience in any type of way. I guess if Christians were buying 90% of hip hop, then guys like Prodigy would be labeled as anti-Christ for what he said on Pearly Gates even though that wasn't the picture he was probably trying to paint.

06-04-2006, 07:29 PM         #230
Apostrophe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
where is a chart or survey saying wut u just said? u r rather a clown man. u r an idiot who can't even conversate without tryin to be rude. rap music is made for white people's accomodation plain and simple. from bling bling, to fast cars, fast women, k!lling, and fast life is mostly the formula for most of today's rapper who go platinum. usually those guys put little or no efforts in their messages, but guess who buys them. yeah, I thought so. so knowing that 90% of the people as u claim who buy rap music should not only have the music appeal to them, but the rappers shouldn't speak their mind and say anything about them that'll offend that majority audience in any type of way. I guess if Christians were buying 90% of hip hop, then guys like Prodigy would be labeled as anti-Christ for what he said on Pearly Gates even though that wasn't the picture he was probably trying to paint.
lol you are very confused.

12 years ago '04        #231
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 5 5
 waytoomuch said
Like i said before, It's okay for rappers to talk about k!lling other black people, to call our women bi*ches, and to talk about selling drugs to are family members but it's not okay to say it about any other race. Beacause this the formula used to sell 1m copies to the majority audience.

12 years ago '04        #232
|-young-| 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,682 | Props total: 693 693
 justindlawson said
"

Great rapper and all but blames most of black peoples problems on on white people.
Hates light skin blacks, and loves the darker ones. (probably mad cuz he himself is dark as night)

school spirit - "I'ma get on this TV, momma
I'ma, I'ma break sh*t down
I'ma make sure these light skinned n*ggaz
Never ever never come back in style""

you're retarded. kanye is brown skin and that's not even close to an example of racism. go sit down.

12 years ago '04        #233
tonymann 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,790 | Props total: 234 234
 Apostrophe said

The book of revolations has no religious meaning what so ever. Its about Ceaser Nero and his opression of christians.
Google says: Did you mean: the book of revelations ?????????

Class is over.

i had a racist english teacher in college that said egyptians weren't african.
also he said if he saw a black dude running down the street with a tv it means he stole it. me reply was if i saw ANYONE running down the street with a fu*king tv, that means more than likely, they stole it.

jesus was a black man from jerusalem, i know it's true because i read it on the internet!

12 years ago '05        #234
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,680 | Props total: 726 726
 Apostrophe said
Yeah that makes sense seeing as how the onlything good still rap wise is the underground and 99% of UG fans are white. Your a clown
Maybe in PA but i live in Cali and i know maybe 1 white dude that listens to Underground Rap. If you go to an underground rap concert or club youll see mostly latinos, blacks and asians with very few white people....

Last edited by CMar22; 06-05-2006 at 06:53 PM..

12 years ago '05        #235
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
 waytoomuch said
where is a chart or survey saying wut u just said? u r rather a clown man. u r an idiot who can't even conversate without tryin to be rude
conversate is not a word....... I think you mean converse.

Last edited by CMar22; 06-05-2006 at 06:53 PM..

12 years ago '06        #236
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
 CMar22 said
conversate is not a word....... I think you mean converse.

u think I care about spelling on a damn forum.??!!

Last edited by waytoomuch; 06-05-2006 at 07:02 PM..

12 years ago '06        #237
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
 Apostrophe said
lol you are very confused.

lol, yeah that's all u could say.

12 years ago '05        #238
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
 waytoomuch said
u think I care about spelling on a damn forum.??!!
No.... but just wanted to give u the heads up incase you tried to use that word in real life situations...:sick:

06-05-2006, 07:17 PM         #239
Dim Thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Most of the names listed in here are not racists. For example, anyone who watched Resurrection knows that Tupac was not anti-white. He was close friends with Mickey Rourke (sp?) and Tony Danza. Also, he stated in the film that some of his most sincere fans were white and they might be more likely to give his family jobs if they could connect with his music.

Immortal Technique has stated that he's proud to see white fans at his shows, because he'd rather have them listen to him than go to a white power meeting or a Republican convention.

Public Enemy: as mentioned before, Flav is dating a white woman and Chuck has a radio show on Air America Radio with a white lesbian.

The Coup are Marxist, so they are for a working class (i.e., multi-ethnic) revolution.

Ice Cube has said some sh*t attacking Koreans and whites, but then again, he also has worked with DJ Muggs (produced "The Wrong N**ga to fu*k Wit").

Ras Kass has worked with Alchemist.

Wu-Tang worked with Remedy, a white Jewish rapper, and have worked with Jim Jarmusch, the director.

Also, as someone has already said, being pro-Black or even anti- Rich White Man is not the same as being racist.

Last edited by Dim Thug; 06-05-2006 at 07:41 PM..

06-05-2006, 09:24 PM         #240
Nor530Cal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dim Thug said

Immortal Technique has stated that he's proud to see white fans at his shows, because he'd rather have them listen to him than go to a white power meeting or a Republican convention.

Also, as someone has already said, being pro-Black or even anti- Rich White Man is not the same as being racist.
IT also said before that the enemy isn't the average white kid he sees on the street, but that it is the white people he doesn't see, meaning the government.

And I'm white and even I'm anti-Rich white.

12 years ago '05        #241
kh RON OloGiCaL 5 heat pts
space
space
$878 | Props total: 360 360
Most of you don't know what racism actually is....(judging by some of the people y'all put up)

12 years ago '04        #242
lildesdes32 
space
space
space
$849 | Props total: 16 16
man ok ok ok i dont think hip hop was made to spark a racial debate so STOP it!!!! hip-hop is a culture and if u really know hip-hop love and appreciate this culture then ur race should not matter and if someone makes ur race an issue knowing u r a true hip hop head then they are ignorant and u should not acknowledge them

12 years ago '06        #243
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
 kh RON OloGiCaL said
Most of you don't know what racism actually is....(judging by some of the people y'all put up)
:rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta:

08-07-2006, 07:01 AM         #244
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOCO666

check them

then read all the posts he has on here

12 years ago '05        #245
druggie 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,469 | Props total: 4332 4332
 Lake85 said
Dreddy Krueger of 'Gravediggaz'

I be the Bushwick dutchmaster rapper
I love black women and I hate fu*kin crackers
He was never in Gravediggaz

12 years ago '05        #246
druggie 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,469 | Props total: 4332 4332
 Kali_Kingz90 said
That has nothing to do with racism, and is not part of the definition that you people on here make up.

White people don't hold black people down or stop them from doing anything, black people hold themselves down.

FACT

Black mans worst enemy : THE BLACK MAN

Whos on your corner selling rocks?? white guy in a suit? (you can argue who the major players are Cia,Mafia w/e) but the fact is We need to just stop accepting it as everyday life and push it out if we want to see better success for the Black community.

*Awaits barrage of hate*

12 years ago '06        #247
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
 druggie said
FACT

Black mans worst enemy : THE BLACK MAN

Whos on your corner selling rocks?? white guy in a suit? (you can argue who the major players are Cia,Mafia w/e) but the fact is We need to just stop accepting it as everyday life and push it out if we want to see better success for the Black community.

*Awaits barrage of hate*

if the major players the cia then that would make black people the victims

so the whole man man worst enemy is no fact dead that idea

12 years ago '04        #248
2meo 
space
space
$3,001 | Props total: 0 0
You people got it fu*ked up there has been so much racist sh*t said in this thread. Is this really how all you white people really think?

12 years ago '06        #249
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
youre all racist

12 years ago '05        #250
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
damn this thread is mad old and long

Home      

most viewed right now
FBG Wooski shot in head at friends funeral
148 comments
4 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Sarah Silverman Says Louis C.K. Masturbated in Front of Her: ‘F— yeah..
44 comments
1 hour ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Damian Lillard arrives at tonight’s game dressed as Stone Cold Steve Austin
33 comments
1 hour ago
@sports
most viewed right now
McDonalds hack for basically free food
86 comments
4 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 NBA San Antonio Spurs vs Los Angeles Lakers
67 comments
21 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Those T1tties Are DEFINITELY REAL...
13 comments
3 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside LIL WAYNE PAYS a STUDENTS ENTIRE UNIVERSITY FEES after SHE MADE HIM a C..
17 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside j prince on birdmans ass for money owed to his son
77 comments
4 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 22 - NYPD sergeant being investigated for shoving underwear down c..
97 comments
4 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 Video inside First Red Dead gameplay leak
6 comments
52 minutes ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Wolves PRINCE inspired jersey leaked
36 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl Got The Lower Body Of A Preteen Quarter Horse
21 comments
4 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Drake beautiful baby mom vibin to that drake
102 comments
5 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This my type
23 comments
8 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Joel Embiid On Dating In The NBA: “Gotta Do Your Background Check”
84 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cassie Offers Savage Update Following Diddy Break-Up
87 comments
8 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick ol’ Filipina girl
20 comments
4 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Now this is pumpkin carving!
2 comments
2 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 NBA I TOLD BOXDEN THAT CELTICS ARE FINISHED :mjiseeyou:
34 comments
51 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Favre wanted Rodgers traded for Randy Mossin 07 ... Guess who F'd That up
56 comments
7 hours ago
@sports
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
SlumzGod
Sin
Rule 336
theFREAK
talkofny2k4
bxgangsta
StillNigga
ordoabchao
DrizzyStan06
itsddashrock
Top 10 most slapped recently
Rule 336
Juliette DaBlok
Proffesor X
suavehooper
Aztlan
Papi
onlybuilt1906
chef12
hiphop4ever
squirtofkahlua

most viewed right now
online now  50
Image(s) inside LiAngelo Ball has s3x tape with a tr@nny. #BBB #BallControl
180 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  30
Video inside after 20 years tchina arnold talks about the drama on martin
120 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  27
What’s The Worst Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You?
218 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  17
Oct 20 - This is Like a Ad for the Border Wall
145 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  12
Image(s) inside Sticking My Finger In Her A** Like It’s Rondo’s Face
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  11
Video inside Samsung may have just killed the game... Zero bezels on deck!
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  9
Video inside Got damn Arsenal straight destroyed this d1ke in a battle!!
51 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  7
Image(s) inside LA Legend Nipsey Hussle ALMOST JUMP INTO THE LAKERS MALEE BRAWL FIGHT ..
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy