Racist Rappers...List Them

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
165 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #181
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
 Mysonne said:
Now they do to invasion and racial mixing we are talking about 2000 years. The Nubian were the original rulers of Egypt. This isn't just me saying this. Watch the history channel and they will conform that.
When i went to the King Tut exhibit a few months ago in LACMA they all looked arab to me... but they did say that the enemies of the kingdoms of egypt were the nubians (black africans) they even had little statues of black people and they had images depicting the "egyptians" f!ghting the nubian tribes...but i could be wrong
 12 years ago '04        #182
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 CMar22 said:
When i went to the King Tut exhibit a few months ago in LACMA they all looked arab to me... but they did say that the enemies of the kingdoms of egypt were the nubians (black africans) they even had little statues of black people and they had images depicting the "egyptians" f!ghting the nubian tribes...but i could be wrong
that's not true at all Ramese III was Nubian.

Arabs invaded Egypt in the 7th Century AD

EDIT: All you have to do is just google "original egyptians" and start to read.

Last edited by Mysonne; 06-02-2006 at 05:28 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #183
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
Dumb Thread
 06-02-2006, 05:33 PM         #184
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 waytoomuch said:
white people always feel so guilty. if u r not responsible, stop being so hurt. I bet u when a rapper says, "white devil" in their music u get all offended and hot. like chill tha fu*k out. if you're not guilty, then stop feeling guilty. no one is saying whites are racists, but it's the people who control the world. people who control the world=the man, but yet whites see "the man" as all whites. if u had drugs, guns, aggressive cops, and high mortgages, and higher living in your communties you would know how it feels. this country is made for the accomodation of white people. if u can't see that, then you're in denial.
Excuse me? Um, you don't know me, yet the first thing you did was blame me and every other white person in the world for keeping you down and stealing your music. You denying this?

You accused me of that, so don't sit here and say you don't categorize all whites as racist and that it doesn't happen in rap songs. Sometimes you hear reasons behind a rapper dissing whites in a song. But mostly they just say "fu*k whites" in general, rarely is it "fu*k racist whites'. And for a race of people who hate when people stereo type them as criminals, you're all pretty quick to stereo type all whites as racists. And whites think blacks are talking about all whites when they talk about "the man" because blacks think "the man" is all whites. You do...you proved that. So don't sit here and try to say otherwise. If you wanna get technical, blacks may not be racist and are just upset about the way America runs, but there is obviously hate and constant stereo typing of all whites. And that's pretty much the bottom line, that there is hate there.

Last edited by Fucker; 06-02-2006 at 05:48 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #185
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 MysticKJ said:
but considering all blacks were pets only about 400ish years ago...
Not "all blacks"; this is a falsehood & somewhat of a slight towards black people who weren't enslaved.
 06-02-2006, 05:38 PM         #186
Apostrophe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tell me what people go through when basically they have all the privelages. and please don't tell me no sh*t about not being able to say the n'word.
You seem to think that all white people are rich. You have this little picture in your mind of what white people are when infact thats not the case. For instance theres more poor white people in america then poor black people, and thats a fact. Do you know about there struggle? Do you know about my friends struggle trying to raise two kids in a 3 room apartment on 5.50 an hour? No yet you a.ssume where all living in mansions lighting cigars with 20s. Open your fu*kin eyes. We are all in the same boat. 5% of the population controlls 95% of the wealth. The rest of us are f!ghting for scraps.

If jesus didn't look like the egyptians then why would god want him to be hinding in egypt. If you were trying to hide. Why would you hide in a place where you would stand out
Yeah and some latinos look like light skined balcks, that doent mean that they are. Since your a fan of google, why dont you go and google this. What race do they lump egyptians and arabs under..... Your in for a suprise.

Last edited by Apostrophe; 06-02-2006 at 05:41 PM..
 06-02-2006, 05:48 PM         #187
Kali_Kingz90 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 waytoomuch said:
yet when it first came out it was only in the "hood". and who brought the crack there cause crack isn't manufactured in the hood?
Really...so they arent the ones with the baking soda, coke, and ice cubes?
 12 years ago '05        #188
magniff 
space
space
$6,884 | Props total: 2 2
vanilla ice
mc serch
young black teenagers
bubba sparxxx
and every rapper that ever said they'll k!ll n*ggas
 12 years ago '05        #189
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
 Mysonne said:
that's not true at all Ramese III was Nubian.

Arabs invaded Egypt in the 7th Century AD

EDIT: All you have to do is just google "original egyptians" and start to read.
Actually they had Ramese's things there too... and a little miniture coffin with his gold sculpted face on it and some other stuff from his tomb... im just sayin them dudes looked arab to me maybe LACMA and the people from the exhibit lied to me? who knows...but that sh!t tripped me out when the discription said that the pharoahs' army battled the nubians and they were there "mortal enemies"... im not lying man, if that exhibit goes through your city you need to see it its fckn crazy..

But i guess i gotta do me some research cus i always wondered why the egyptians were the only non black african country...well besides south africa(dutch)
 06-02-2006, 05:50 PM         #190
Kali_Kingz90 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MysticKJ said:
I had a topic like this before in my sociology class. Blacks that have been or currently are being persecuted cannot be racist towards whites. A racist hates people for no reason whatsoever (other than skin)... Black people cannot be racist because there is a reason for Black people to have a resentment towards whites... A black person can only be guilty of prejudice, because they judge white folks on the follies of ther forefathers... If Kanye doesnt like white people, that may be residual hate from slavery.... I dont want to play the slavery card, but to know that you great-grandparents and older were owned and bi*ched around....could have lingering effects.... I dont have anything against white people, because I let them show who they are...But thats just towards whites....There is no reason for a black person to harbor resentment towards asians... The term racist applies differently for each race, especially depending on who the hate is towards... I mean a lot of people say black folks should just move on and stuff, but considering all blacks were pets only about 400ish years ago...progress has been made and I dont think I agree with the prejudice towards whites (because the white dude in my class didnt enslave me) I can understand why some n****s might be mad.......yeah i wrote a lotta s**t, deal wit it
False, the definition doesn't state that.
 12 years ago '05        #191
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
 Apostrophe said:
. What race do they lump egyptians and arabs under..... Your in for a suprise.
Im too lazy so can u just tell us??:rolleyes:
 06-02-2006, 05:57 PM         #192
Apostrophe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im too lazy so can u just tell us??
There classified technicially as caucasion. So that just k!lled your whole theory.
 12 years ago '05        #193
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
 Apostrophe said:
There classified technicially as caucasion. So that just k!lled your whole theory.
I didnt realize i had a theory .....
 12 years ago '05        #194
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
 Apostrophe said:
Im not trying to start anymore beef but.... wouldnt that give people who blame all the problems of the world on the white man more ammo??
 12 years ago '06        #195
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8935 8935
if u want to argue, u can start topics in the knowledge corner and i'll be more on point in there. when i come in here, I want to discuss hip hop not race.
 06-02-2006, 06:50 PM         #196
Hitemup2k5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Apostrophe said:
You seem to think that all white people are rich. You have this little picture in your mind of what white people are when infact thats not the case. For instance theres more poor white people in america then poor black people, and thats a fact. Do you know about there struggle? Do you know about my friends struggle trying to raise two kids in a 3 room apartment on 5.50 an hour? No yet you a.ssume where all living in mansions lighting cigars with 20s. Open your fu*kin eyes. We are all in the same boat. 5% of the population controlls 95% of the wealth. The rest of us are f!ghting for scraps.
Yep, we're all fu*ked. Regardless of the colour of our skin, where we live,
or what happens in our lives. None of us on this message board are going
to be in the position where we control the lives of millions of people, so
at least point your hate in the right direction.
 12 years ago '05        #197
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
 Hitemup2k5 said:
Yep, we're all fu*ked. Regardless of the colour of our skin, where we live,
or what happens in our lives. None of us on this message board are going
to be in the position where we control the lives of millions of people, so
at least point your hate in the right direction.
True ^^^:applause: point that hate towards the people in power and really try to change our society for the better

"You tell me that nothing matters
You're just f**king scared
You tell me that I'm better
You just hate yourself
You tell me that I make no difference
Well at least I'm f**king trying
What the f**k have you done!!!!?"
 06-02-2006, 07:04 PM         #198
Apostrophe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I didnt realize i had a theory
My fault bro I ment the other dude.
 06-02-2006, 09:24 PM         #199
LOCO666 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysonne said:
Don't get me wrong not all whites are racist but the system that we live in is racist.
yep...keep thinking like that...your life aint gonna go nowhere
 06-02-2006, 09:28 PM         #200
LOCO666 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 waytoomuch said:
if u want to argue, u can start topics in the knowledge corner and i'll be more on point in there. when i come in here, I want to discuss hip hop not race.
ummm i went through this thread page by page and from your very first bullsh*t post...you have talked about race
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy