NAS IS A fu*kIN BUM HES BEEN WEARING THE SAME CLOTHES FOR 15 YEARS

most viewed right now
 145
Chicago Protestors & Police Clash After Black Barber Shot & Killed
33 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 116
Nigga ima icon living, JUMPING IN THE CHOPPA OUTTA PRISON
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 78
Image(s) inside The Black Widow aka Celina Powell Exposes Snoop Dogg in Cheating Scandal
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 69
Video inside Man.... Iggy can still get fu-ked
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 05-31-2006, 07:23 PM         #81
modulatum  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shakobe 4 said:
how is that so?
You're white.
 05-31-2006, 07:49 PM         #82
A_Vv  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nas can dress how ever he wants cuz he is the king of NY, and n*ggas cant step 2 him
 05-31-2006, 08:10 PM         #83
Renegade07  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
there is not a fu*kin soul on dipset that can lyrically match up wit Nas...Nas has put classics in hip hop... jr writer, cam, and none of the other collective members of dipset have done anything 2 further hip hop...they have just made a mockery of it...THE OUTFITS DO LOOK SIMILAR THO lol
 05-31-2006, 08:13 PM         #84
shakobe 4  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Renegade07 said:
there is not a fu*kin soul on dipset that can lyrically match up wit Nas...Nas has put classics in hip hop... jr writer, cam, and none of the other collective members of dipset have done anything 2 further hip hop...they have just made a mockery of it...THE OUTFITS DO LOOK SIMILAR THO lol
jr writer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> nas

jr writer would k!ll that n*gga in a battle
 05-31-2006, 08:54 PM         #85
hiphophead954  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dipset>>>>nas this thread was humorous especially about nas wearin the same thing for like 10 years lol but lets be realistic now....

1..do u really think nas would weear the same thing for that long when he sold crazy amounts of albums amd ad tours he made money people all over th world listen to him..

2.thats not the street dreams video thats "it aint hard to tell"

3.dipst>>>>>nas... funny boy....illmatic or it was written and any dipset album it beats it by a million

4.i no theres not changing ur mind kuz ur a ignorant dipset fan and u probably just made this thread to feel good

5.he wore that outfit to show sh*t aint changed wit him he still old nas esco he hasnt sold out to the mainstream wearin bright colors and bapes and sh*t...tighten up yall


Last edited by hiphophead954; 05-31-2006 at 08:55 PM..
 05-31-2006, 08:56 PM         #86
shakobe 4  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphophead954 said:
dipset>>>>nas this thread was humorous especially about nas wearin the same thing for like 10 years lol but lets be realistic now....

1..do u really think nas would weear the same thing for that long when he sold crazy amounts of albums amd ad tours he made money people all over th world listen to him..

2.thats not the street dreams video thats "it aint hard to tell"

3.dipst>>>>>nas... funny boy....illmatic or it was written and any dipset album it beats it by a million

4.i no theres not changing ur mind kuz ur a ignorant dipset fan and u probably just made this thread to feel good

5.he wore that outfit to show sh*t aint changed wit him he still old nas esco he hasnt sold out to the mainstream wearin bright colors and bapes and sh*t...tighten up yall
tha is street dreams when hes in the pink
 05-31-2006, 09:09 PM         #87
LOCO666  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow....he cant wear the same clothes twice??? since when??? what soon as you wear clothes you gotta burn them or something?? throw them out your wardrobe??? (closet to u americans) dumbarse
 12 years ago '04        #88
refuze 356 heat pts356
space
avatar space
space
$19,569 | Props total: 23447 23447
this thread is dumb as fu*k
 05-31-2006, 11:05 PM         #89
Lake85  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nas > your birth
 05-31-2006, 11:07 PM         #90
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shakobe on a roll. Im dyin laughin
 12 years ago '05        #91
iCON216 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$7,648 | Props total: 44 44
Not sure why you guys care what a rapper wears...but whatever yall can be fashion critics....
 12 years ago '04        #92
Castro 10304 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$1,636 | Props total: 206 206
haaha, your a fu*king retard kid, jr writer better than nas. obviously your a fu*kin white boy NEWJACK TO THIS sh*t, GET BACK TO YOUR NIRVANA AND SLIT YOUR WRIST f*g**t
 12 years ago '06        #93
SHootar 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,515 | Props total: 2196 2196
wow.....how the fu*k did a thread like this last 7 pages....u f*gs show this chump waaaaay too much attention....sad

.....this thread is exactly the reason i don't come around here much no more....ridiculous. and dude actually gets responses outta ppl??....dayum.
 05-31-2006, 11:40 PM         #94
litestep23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if dipset is this dudes idol, and nas isnt..... then you should k!ll yourself.
 05-31-2006, 11:45 PM         #95
shakobe 4  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 litestep23 said:
if dipset is this dudes idol, and nas isnt..... then you should k!ll yourself.
im not a nas stan like u bi*ch nas is wack
 12 years ago '04        #96
baller4ever85 
space
avatar space
space
$2,247 | Props total: 12 12
 shakobe 4 said:
tha is street dreams when hes in the pink
i gotta agree with shakobe for once.

that is the street dreams video. its at the beginning.
 06-01-2006, 12:01 AM         #97
I-Cue  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ayo First Off...Shakobe

1.Dont Cbke Disrespectin C'z Wit ya Cbkullsh*t homie......Matta fact-Dont disrespect FOLK nation Cuzz...itz nuffin to get u murdered If dey Find out u False Flaggin...And u aint GD or u would type wit a 6...so shut dat sh*t up...

2.Dont let me catch u in da streets n*gga...Real talk

3.U makin yaself look like a cbkitch-Get off nas Nutz I Swear u Like Stan out dat Emeniem Song...ahah u cbke Writin dat n*gga letters n sh*t and he aint answer...dass prolly wat happend...

To da rest of yall n*ggaz...

4.fucc outta here sayin its da same clothes twice like u aint done it cbkefore...EVERY n*gga wheres clothes twice eventually...so u can get off nas nutz too...

and Last...Nas is one of da Cbkest Emcees Ever to Spit in Hip-hop to date...And u n*ggaz who say u Livin Streets and Passin Coke and all dat?Cbkut u thinkin Dipset cbketta den nas?Cbklast yaself...No Joke

Cuz Forreal?Tell me Illmatic and Stillmatic wasnt nice..exactly

yall n*ggaz Need a Hiphop Class in ya Private Schools...Ezzz
 06-01-2006, 12:21 AM         #98
shakobe 4  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-Cue said:
Ayo First Off...Shakobe

1.Dont Cbke Disrespectin C'z Wit ya Cbkullsh*t homie......Matta fact-Dont disrespect FOLK nation Cuzz...itz nuffin to get u murdered If dey Find out u False Flaggin...And u aint GD or u would type wit a 6...so shut dat sh*t up...

2.Dont let me catch u in da streets n*gga...Real talk

3.U makin yaself look like a cbkitch-Get off nas Nutz I Swear u Like Stan out dat Emeniem Song...ahah u cbke Writin dat n*gga letters n sh*t and he aint answer...dass prolly wat happend...

To da rest of yall n*ggaz...

4.fucc outta here sayin its da same clothes twice like u aint done it cbkefore...EVERY n*gga wheres clothes twice eventually...so u can get off nas nutz too...

and Last...Nas is one of da Cbkest Emcees Ever to Spit in Hip-hop to date...And u n*ggaz who say u Livin Streets and Passin Coke and all dat?Cbkut u thinkin Dipset cbketta den nas?Cbklast yaself...No Joke

Cuz Forreal?Tell me Illmatic and Stillmatic wasnt nice..exactly

yall n*ggaz Need a Hiphop Class in ya Private Schools...Ezzz
look here u bi*ch u im GD n*gga 6 poppin 3 droppin 5 droppin ckrab n*gga talkin all dat flu sh*t i put dat on bos u a fu*k n*gga pus*y n*gga stand da fu*k down aint no 8 ball cashville stand up.........u fake a.ss fu*k
 06-01-2006, 12:42 AM         #99
I-Cue  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
o Real Talk?Aint no EightCbkall???n*gga Who u trynna Fucc Wit Homie-U Dont know ya knowledge den...

Cuzz GDS Cbkorn in da Chi...so Dey Follow da FOLK NATION Chi rules Close...dat means EightCbkall Still Runnin Wit GD'S everywhere...Exactly n*gga...Matta fact-Fucc da Talk sh*t Where u Stay Lil Homie?
 06-01-2006, 12:56 AM         #100
shakobe 4  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pus*y n*gga

IM ON 14TH n*gga I'LL BEAT THE sh*t OUTTA YO bi*ch a.ss THEN ROB YA THEN TIE YOU UP AND SEND YO bi*ch a.ss BACK TO YO CITY bi*ch n*gga

I GOT HOMEFIELDADVANTAGE bi*ch n*gga COME SEE ME pus*y n*gga
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 61
Florida With Another One: City Girls
93 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 54
Article inside Florida man bites his brother's d1ck off
65 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside Ciara just broke the internet
167 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Lonzo and Gelo get into a fight plus lavar(melo) gets involved
23 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside Drake - Fire In The Booth
441 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Misses Piggy want a piggyback 🐷🐖
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside The Joe Budden Podcast Tour Documentary
73 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Jul 13 - JPMorgan Chase Makes $8.3 Billion Profit in One Quarter
48 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy