Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
104 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 12 years ago '05        #41
stillmaticking 
space
space
space
$209 | Props total: 2 2
do you know wat battlin is? how can you say serious was bein racist....battlin is no respect anything goes.....n*gga jin is wack.....nobody in ny is feelin him
 05-29-2006, 02:52 PM         #42
newport shortz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He wasn't being racist, Jin caught feelings that fu*ked him up in the battle... Serius Jones took his heart and never gave it back
 05-29-2006, 02:53 PM         #43
BigBDrugStores 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jin choked hard
 05-29-2006, 03:09 PM         #44
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stillmaticking said:
do you know wat battlin is? how can you say serious was bein racist....battlin is no respect anything goes.....n*gga jin is wack.....nobody in ny is feelin him
lol Jin came to NY and ripped all yall lil rappers, so sit down.
 05-29-2006, 03:52 PM         #45
TRiL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jin lost just let the sh*t be... Damn like Serius said " Why motherfu*kers always wanna plead no contest when they gettin' slayed?/ You talkin bout freestyling; n*gga the objective is gettin' PAID/" Simple as that... I saw somebody in another thread say that when Eminem used to battle people stayed throwin' white boy jokes at him and he would still tear their a.ss up... It's no different in this case... A battle is anything goes fu*k all that you cant say this or that sh*t... Once u enter the battle all that emotional is out the door.

Last edited by TRiL; 05-29-2006 at 04:12 PM..
 05-29-2006, 04:06 PM         #46
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TRiL said:
Jin lost just let the sh*t be... Damn like Sirius said " Why motherfu*kers always wanna plead no contest when they gettin' slayed?/ You talkin bout freestyling; n*gga the objective is gettin' PAID/" Simple as that... I saw somebody in another thread say that when Eminem used to battle people stayed throwin' white boy jokes at him and he would still tear their a.ss up... It's no different in this case... A battle is anything goes fu*k all that you cant say this or that sh*t... Once u enter the battle all that emotional is out the door.
well jin understands that and has said thats why he lost cuz he let it get 2 him, and thats why he challenged him again cuz he knew serius couldnt beat him again and serius knew that 2 so thats why he left lol
 05-29-2006, 04:10 PM         #47
TRiL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea u right I aint feelin' how serius didn't give him a rematch... That's the least he could have done.

Last edited by TRiL; 05-29-2006 at 04:13 PM..
 05-29-2006, 04:18 PM         #48
cavemanpromo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 billieskeet said:
well jin understands that and has said thats why he lost cuz he let it get 2 him, and thats why he challenged him again cuz he knew serius couldnt beat him again and serius knew that 2 so thats why he left lol

if everyone watched the same battle i did you you would know that gin didn't have a chance from the rip first round it was over so why would anyone want a rematch PLEASE EVERYONE REWATCH AND THEN POST AGAIN.no hate toward gin but hottest line "i can't talk about cotton pickin but i can talk about how i took a sh*t in your sweet and sour chicken.
 05-29-2006, 04:25 PM         #49
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cavemanpromo said:
if everyone watched the same battle i did you you would know that gin didn't have a chance from the rip first round it was over so why would anyone want a rematch PLEASE EVERYONE REWATCH AND THEN POST AGAIN.no hate toward gin but hottest line "i can't talk about cotton pickin but i can talk about how i took a sh*t in your sweet and sour chicken.
like i said serius rattled him, which i never seen anyone do to him b4. wen some1 has that effect on u it fu*ks up ur whole vibe. so yea u right serius was winnin from the jump and id wanna see it and many other ppl would want 2 see cuz they know that jin would rip him. and another thing as much respect serius gained from defeating jin he seems to hav lost it all by leavin out the back door and dodgin his challenge.
 05-29-2006, 04:35 PM         #50
cavemanpromo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 billieskeet said:
like i said serius rattled him, which i never seen anyone do to him b4. wen some1 has that effect on u it fu*ks up ur whole vibe. so yea u right serius was winnin from the jump and id wanna see it and many other ppl would want 2 see cuz they know that jin would rip him. and another thing as much respect serius gained from defeating jin he seems to hav lost it all by leavin out the back door and dodgin his challenge.

its always like the loser to want a rematch listen if jin didn't have an emotional breakdown and his performance was average i think serius would had granted him the rematch but that was a holocaust no pun intended you heard 4 rounds of huff bars i don't think everyone wants to hear 4 more
 05-29-2006, 04:39 PM         #51
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cavemanpromo said:
its always like the loser to want a rematch listen if jin didn't have an emotional breakdown and his performance was average i think serius would had granted him the rematch but that was a holocaust no pun intended you heard 4 rounds of huff bars i don't think everyone wants to hear 4 more
i kno i would lol id prolly pay 2 see it. serius went thru the media and was just eatin it up. professor green came and rip him prolly cuz he didnt kno nutn bout the dude.
 05-29-2006, 04:49 PM         #52
cavemanpromo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 billieskeet said:
i kno i would lol id prolly pay 2 see it. serius went thru the media and was just eatin it up. professor green came and rip him prolly cuz he didnt kno nutn bout the dude.

ok i thought this was a jin vs serius jones thread what does anyone else have to do with it when your talkin about apples you can't bring up oranges p. green could be the best battle mc in the world this is not about him stick to the subject
 12 years ago '05        #53
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,960 | Props total: 10883 10883
Jin is a better freestyler than Jones, but jones won cuz he was clownin. But I think in a rematch Jin would get at him.
 05-29-2006, 06:36 PM         #54
ItsYaboyJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think Jin would super slay him in a rematch
 12 years ago '06        #55
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,380 | Props total: 4660 4660
 holmes said:
fu*k em Reed Dollaz and Reignman would chew em all
u know whats up
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
196 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy