squad up!

Jin Vs Serius Jones Fight Club Battle!!

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-29-2006, 02:53 AM         #26
levitibus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
reed is whack as fu*k.. he just got clowns in his crew that gas up every whack line.. hottest sh*t he spit was "if you a family man then i'll spray up the family van" and that aint even that hot

12 years ago '04        #27
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 5 5
 levitibus said
reed is whack as fu*k.. he just got clowns in his crew that gas up every whack line.. hottest sh*t he spit was "if you a family man then i'll spray up the family van" and that aint even that hot

Theirs a thousand niccas that think differently and industry cats love him...

05-29-2006, 03:12 AM         #28
newport shortz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It woulda been a good battle if Jin didn't break the cardinal rule of battling. he caught feelings and cost himself the battle.

Serius Jones just crushed him line after line with his chinese jabs.

He should have just took his jabs at black folks it's a battle, and if he lost cuz of that sh*t it would prove how the double standard applies

05-29-2006, 03:29 AM         #29
alph0e 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This sh*t was like 1-2 years ago. Later on at the jumpoff in London, 05' after the f!ght Klub sh*t, he battled Professor Green (who beat Serius Jones...). Professor Green... just watch this sh*t lol

After he merked this fool, he called out Serius Jones to battle for the 10k he won, they waited 5 minutes for the fool and he never showed up.

12 years ago '04        #30
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 5 5
 newport shortz said
It woulda been a good battle if Jin didn't break the cardinal rule of battling. he caught feelings and cost himself the battle.

Serius Jones just crushed him line after line with his chinese jabs.

He should have just took his jabs at black folks it's a battle, and if he lost cuz of that sh*t it would prove how the double standard applies
People that's at f!ght Klub are hood n*ggas that come from nothing. at proven double standards

05-29-2006, 07:49 AM         #31
jonsmith 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think Serius Jones just had his moment. But Jin is a real battle MC, he lives for that sh*t.

As for the pre-written stuff... if you battling for alot of cash, there's no way you just gonna freestyle everything. I would call the 10 k battles (or any battle for a good amount of money) 'structured freestyles' cause it's not all written out but you have some hot lines in your head that you mix in there.

05-29-2006, 11:08 AM         #32
ItsYaboyJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I respect Jin for his freestyling he held his own to be freestyling, but as far as when you battlin' one of those "I-pre-writ-my-battle-written-spitten" dudes you have to spit written too, or you will get clowned. You have to be prepared for whatever when you are going into battle, and Serious Jones he was funny but I don't respect dudes for those low blows, that was a one-sided battle.

05-29-2006, 11:28 AM         #33
ItsYaboyJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 levitibus said
Naw he's tight his swagger is ill.

His best lines are that's all I can remember from that battle but it was more.

wrapped in that trash bag
hefty or the glad bag
illadelph n*gga bomb OVERS BAGDHAD!

I need the new trees
hummers and v's
twenty three's when I breeze
hunned thou' when I breeze
forty on the neck
keep the forty in the lex
you drink a lot well take this forty to the neck
you married shorty I fu*k wit shorty for the s3x
you fu*k with shorty for the face?!
I fu*k wit Shorty for the neck!

And you don't want to catch Reed in the zone
you might catch reed in the back of ya home
wit a bookbag war paint vests's and ammo
K over the shoulder two beretta's I'm Rambo

05-29-2006, 11:31 AM         #34
crmlbywonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no he's right reed just supes up all of his regular lines gettin all hype over nuthin and his dudes hype it up for no reason. now ma n*gga x factor is a beast and i ca spit some jadakiss lines right now dat will blow wat u typed up away

05-29-2006, 11:48 AM         #35
ItsYaboyJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^uh duh we didn't say anything about who's better than Reed or who's better between him and Jadakiss, I was just saying dude aint weak!

05-29-2006, 11:57 AM         #36
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysonne said
at you thinking Jin could get Reed Dollaz no sir...
i hav yet 2 hear reed say anything that i would consider above average.

12 years ago '04        #37
NBA Brawler 118 heat pts118
space
space
$18,134 | Props total: 3426 3426
man fu*k all that bullsh*t. when you battle someone you're supposed to talk bad about them whether its race or family

05-29-2006, 01:04 PM         #38
97CivicBoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wait are they allowed to prewrite on that show or what, cuz thats wack. 40 cal staright up spit a verse from one of his songs i was like wtffff

12 years ago '04        #39
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 286 286
fu*k is n*ggas hating on serius for? this ain't even the n*gga best battle and he murdered jin. period point blank.

12 years ago '04        #40
Woot 2 heat pts
space
space
$756 | Props total: 0 0
 alph0e said
This sh*t was like 1-2 years ago. Later on at the jumpoff in London, 05' after the f!ght Klub sh*t, he battled Professor Green (who beat Serius Jones...). Professor Green... just watch this sh*t lol

After he merked this fool, he called out Serius Jones to battle for the 10k he won, they waited 5 minutes for the fool and he never showed up.
FINALLY... Like I said Jones is a pus*y.. nuff said.. he knew he didn't have any pre written sh*t so he didn't come out.. fu*k outta here

12 years ago '05        #41
stillmaticking 
space
space
space
$209 | Props total: 2 2
do you know wat battlin is? how can you say serious was bein racist....battlin is no respect anything goes.....n*gga jin is wack.....nobody in ny is feelin him

05-29-2006, 01:52 PM         #42
newport shortz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He wasn't being racist, Jin caught feelings that fu*ked him up in the battle... Serius Jones took his heart and never gave it back

05-29-2006, 01:53 PM         #43
BigBDrugStores 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jin choked hard

05-29-2006, 02:09 PM         #44
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stillmaticking said
do you know wat battlin is? how can you say serious was bein racist....battlin is no respect anything goes.....n*gga jin is wack.....nobody in ny is feelin him
lol Jin came to NY and ripped all yall lil rappers, so sit down.

05-29-2006, 02:52 PM         #45
TRiL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jin lost just let the sh*t be... Damn like Serius said " Why motherfu*kers always wanna plead no contest when they gettin' slayed?/ You talkin bout freestyling; n*gga the objective is gettin' PAID/" Simple as that... I saw somebody in another thread say that when Eminem used to battle people stayed throwin' white boy jokes at him and he would still tear their a.ss up... It's no different in this case... A battle is anything goes fu*k all that you cant say this or that sh*t... Once u enter the battle all that emotional is out the door.

Last edited by TRiL; 05-29-2006 at 03:12 PM..

05-29-2006, 03:06 PM         #46
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TRiL said
Jin lost just let the sh*t be... Damn like Sirius said " Why motherfu*kers always wanna plead no contest when they gettin' slayed?/ You talkin bout freestyling; n*gga the objective is gettin' PAID/" Simple as that... I saw somebody in another thread say that when Eminem used to battle people stayed throwin' white boy jokes at him and he would still tear their a.ss up... It's no different in this case... A battle is anything goes fu*k all that you cant say this or that sh*t... Once u enter the battle all that emotional is out the door.
well jin understands that and has said thats why he lost cuz he let it get 2 him, and thats why he challenged him again cuz he knew serius couldnt beat him again and serius knew that 2 so thats why he left lol

05-29-2006, 03:10 PM         #47
TRiL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea u right I aint feelin' how serius didn't give him a rematch... That's the least he could have done.

Last edited by TRiL; 05-29-2006 at 03:13 PM..

05-29-2006, 03:18 PM         #48
cavemanpromo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 billieskeet said
well jin understands that and has said thats why he lost cuz he let it get 2 him, and thats why he challenged him again cuz he knew serius couldnt beat him again and serius knew that 2 so thats why he left lol

if everyone watched the same battle i did you you would know that gin didn't have a chance from the rip first round it was over so why would anyone want a rematch PLEASE EVERYONE REWATCH AND THEN POST AGAIN.no hate toward gin but hottest line "i can't talk about cotton pickin but i can talk about how i took a sh*t in your sweet and sour chicken.

05-29-2006, 03:25 PM         #49
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cavemanpromo said
if everyone watched the same battle i did you you would know that gin didn't have a chance from the rip first round it was over so why would anyone want a rematch PLEASE EVERYONE REWATCH AND THEN POST AGAIN.no hate toward gin but hottest line "i can't talk about cotton pickin but i can talk about how i took a sh*t in your sweet and sour chicken.
like i said serius rattled him, which i never seen anyone do to him b4. wen some1 has that effect on u it fu*ks up ur whole vibe. so yea u right serius was winnin from the jump and id wanna see it and many other ppl would want 2 see cuz they know that jin would rip him. and another thing as much respect serius gained from defeating jin he seems to hav lost it all by leavin out the back door and dodgin his challenge.

05-29-2006, 03:35 PM         #50
cavemanpromo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 billieskeet said
like i said serius rattled him, which i never seen anyone do to him b4. wen some1 has that effect on u it fu*ks up ur whole vibe. so yea u right serius was winnin from the jump and id wanna see it and many other ppl would want 2 see cuz they know that jin would rip him. and another thing as much respect serius gained from defeating jin he seems to hav lost it all by leavin out the back door and dodgin his challenge.

its always like the loser to want a rematch listen if jin didn't have an emotional breakdown and his performance was average i think serius would had granted him the rematch but that was a holocaust no pun intended you heard 4 rounds of huff bars i don't think everyone wants to hear 4 more

Home      

most viewed right now
 NBA Rondo did spit in Chris Paul's face, he wipes his face before going at Ron..
47 comments
41 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside LA Legend Nipsey Hussle ALMOST JUMP INTO THE LAKERS MALEE BRAWL FIGHT ..
7 comments
39 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA 2 Game In & LeBron Already ALIENATED HIS LA Teammates After BRAWL, He Cudd..
23 comments
40 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Punches thrown with 4 min left in HOU @ LAL 🤼*♀️
62 comments
2 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is Lil Tay Being Abused?
23 comments
2 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside OK So You All Asked Me For A Proof Pic
310 comments
9 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Houston Rockets vs Los Angeles Lakers on ESPN
1154 comments
8 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA Laker fans disrespecting Paul Pierce while he just tryna do his job lmao
6 comments
39 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Lawd! Dave Chapelle describes Kanye's 'Manic Episode' at the White House
56 comments
8 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kim K West Goes Topless On New Magazine Cover
15 comments
2 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 NBA Travis Scot My was into the Lakers vs. Rockets fight 🚀 🥊
8 comments
38 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Brittany Renner Is About To Expose Your Favorite Rapper
125 comments
9 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Oct 20 - Soros calls out Trump
27 comments
5 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside "If Your 30 Years Old & Slept With Only 25 Women Your a Beta Male."
244 comments
11 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Famous Dex Appears To Pull A Gun On Shocktoberfest Concertgoers, Video..
15 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thicc A$s Jordans
26 comments
11 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
The fastest way for Disney to recoup the billions they spent on Fox
25 comments
9 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bing wrong for this
7 comments
2 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Frank Ntilikina trash bro :lbjhuh:
28 comments
4 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Oct 20 - BREAKING: Trump says US will withdraw from nuclear arms treaty with R..
49 comments
9 hours ago
@news
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
BallDontLie
cluckaluck
tokinjohn
!!!
BigBallerLavar
king26
International1
sho 2010
DrizzyStan06
Static3IVERSON
Top 10 most slapped recently
Cartel-Clipz
BallDontLie
CamburyBXGreat
Monkey Nuts
two-face
QB Eagles
SeraphKin
Blaffy
DrizzyStan06
Spot Rusherz

most viewed right now
online now  32
Image(s) inside 💥👀👉Say Something !!! 🍑🍒㈇..
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  27
Video inside MoneyBagg who ? Speaks and exposes rap industry
207 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  21
BREAKING: AR-AB & OBH Indictment released by U.S. DOJ
174 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  9
Netflix Pulls The Plug On ‘Luke Cage’, No Season 3 For Marvel’s Harlem Hero
246 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  8
Image(s) inside They Lined Up for that RDR2 my dude....
71 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  7
Image(s) inside Lana Del Rey fkcuing MGK
54 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  6
PART 2. BX have you ever smashed a famous or well known broad before?
292 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  5
Oct 19 - the spectrum cable cartel raping its victims for even more money
71 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy