most viewed right now
 NBA ALL Nike "City" Uniforms Leaked via 2K
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
123 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-30-2006, 07:12 PM         #161
StudiosConnect.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus said:
Ignorance

hows it ignorant?

your black and u disgust me with your replies

I'll tell u ignorance.... coming at a innocent man like he is guilty and saying he should never count

but when we say

babe ruth who never played against any black or hispanic ect players HE SHOULD NEVER COUNT ( then its ignorant)

fu*k outta here uncle sam little boy
 05-30-2006, 07:16 PM         #162
Tempus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StudiosConnect. said:
hows it ignorant?

your black and u disgust me with your replies

I'll tell u ignorance.... coming at a innocent man like he is guilty and saying he should never count

but when we say

babe ruth who never played against any black or hispanic ect players HE SHOULD NEVER COUNT ( then its ignorant)

fu*k outta here uncle sam little boy
Lol at this dude best insult being uncle sam little boy. And if Barry Bonds was white and he had all these steriods questions around him. Would you believe him?
 05-30-2006, 07:19 PM         #163
StudiosConnect.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus said:
Lol at this dude best insult being uncle sam little boy. And if Barry Bonds was white and he had all these steriods questions around him. Would you believe him?

Yes

Because he wasnt proved innocent

If you were born white would you feel complete in life?

wait no need to answer :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
 05-30-2006, 07:21 PM         #164
goulet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First of all, who said it wasn't proven? Barry Bonds admitted to the grand jury that he unknowingly used steroids. Thats an admission of guilt. And if the "Game of Shadows" was a lie then barry bonds would be sueing the sh*t out of its authors, but he hasnt because it is all factual. You can't take from Babe Ruth because he didn't play with blacks, he still dominated his era. And no sports had blacks back then!
 05-30-2006, 07:25 PM         #165
StudiosConnect.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 goulet said:
First of all, who said it wasn't proven? Barry Bonds admitted to the grand jury that he unknowingly used steroids. Thats an admission of guilt. And if the "Game of Shadows" was a lie then barry bonds would be sueing the sh*t out of its authors, but he hasnt because it is all factual. You can't take from Babe Ruth because he didn't play with blacks, he still dominated his era. And no sports had blacks back then!

HE ADMITTED HE TOOK STERIODS
?

YET NEVER TESTED POSITIVE

GIVE ME A QOUTE OR ARTICLE

bonds

NEVER

ADMITTED

TO

TAKING

STERIODS
 05-30-2006, 07:28 PM         #166
goulet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Studiosconnect is setting his people back 200 years with all his ignorance, dont bother arguing with him, a person cannot helped it if they were raised with the wrong beliefs, he just wasn't as fortunate as you and I to have been brought up with proper ideals and morals.

Studiosconnect....

It is better to keep your mouth shut and be a.ssumed ignorant, than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt!
 05-30-2006, 07:29 PM         #167
Tempus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StudiosConnect. said:
Yes

Because he wasnt proved innocent

If you were born white would you feel complete in life?

wait no need to answer :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
That whats make me different than you. Your a racist. I dont care if a person is white black orange purple grey green red . I can see past that. Maybe you should open you mind and do the same
 12 years ago '05        #168
Hyphy707 
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 1 1
 Tempus said:
Im disappointed that he cheated to get it but it probaly is some white people mad
What the fu*k did he cheat on? He never failed a drug test, and the Balco guy said that he never sold anything to Bonds. Get your facts straight before you come wit some lame fu*k comment.

"Yay Areaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Tell the people that 40 water's back!" E-40
 12 years ago '05        #169
Hyphy707 
space
space
White people are just mad because that's another sport, that they're not excelling at. Babe Ruth was their last hope for Baseball, and now it's down to two blacks. Babe Ruth was dope 90 years ago. He also was a fat bastard, who degraded women, loved hookers, and was a boozer. What a hero he was.
 05-30-2006, 07:32 PM         #170
goulet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bonds admitted it in his grand jury testimony, look it up.... Plus there is steroids and HGHs that they cannot test for. Which were created by Balco Laboratories, who bonds worked very closely with. You are only sticking up for this guy cause hes black not because hes right. His trainer went down in flames for steroids and people still believe the guy. The year he was accused of starting steroids he mysteriously gained 30 pounds, his head got larger, and his stolen bases fell from consistent 30's to 20 to 15 then to under 10. PLayers dont have their best years past age 35, what more evidence do you need?!!?! AND YOU HAVE YET TO DISPUTE THIS, WHY ISNT BARRY BONDS SUING THE WRITERS OF GAME OF SHADOWS??? BECAUSE HE IS GUILTY!!!!!
 05-30-2006, 07:34 PM         #171
StudiosConnect.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus said:
That whats make me different than you. Your a racist. I dont care if a person is white black orange purple grey green red . I can see past that. Maybe you should open you mind and do the same

what makes me a racist?

05-30-2006, 07:34 PM         #172
goulet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I am not mad that blacks are taking over every sport at all! they should have been in them to begin with. Blacks are superior athletes to whites because of their genetic makeup, there is no arguing that. Its not like the black trackstars train any harder than the white ones, they are just superior physical specimens. For you to say whites are mad about that is ignorant.
 05-30-2006, 07:36 PM         #173
goulet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BONDS ADMITTED TO USING STEROIDS, I DONT KNOW WHY YOU ARE STILL SAYING THAT HE ISNT GUILTY, HE ADMITTED TO USING STEROIDS IN HIS GRAND JURY TRIAL, GET YOUR fu*kING FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU TALK ABOUT SOMETHING YOU HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT!
 12 years ago '05        #174
Hyphy707 
space
space
I'll tell ya'll this. Come to San Francisco and order a "Balco" drink from any club downtown and it'll get you twitted.

Hennessey+Hypnotiq+Hyphy Juice or Red Bull=A Balco
 05-30-2006, 07:39 PM         #175
Tempus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StudiosConnect. said:
what makes me a racist?

Cause all your veiws are centered toward your hatred for white people
 05-30-2006, 07:39 PM         #176
goulet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And even if i was a racist why would I be mad at blacks taking over every sport?? Do you know what the highschool and college graduation rates are for blacks compared to whites, do you know what the murder rate is for blacks compared to whites? do you know what the incarceration rate is for blacks compared to whites? do you know whatthe average income is for blacks compared to whites?

Not much to be jealous about there, but keep preaching your "white man is trying to hold us down bullsh*t, and the white man hates to see us dominate his sports" bullsh*t because at the end of the day, the rich black athletes are getting paid by the richer white business man, so why would i be pissed?
 05-30-2006, 07:50 PM         #177
StudiosConnect.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus said:
Cause all your veiws are centered toward your hatred for white people
your one dumb fu*k

qoute me where I've stated I hate white people... fact of the matter is you cannot....
 05-30-2006, 07:55 PM         #178
StudiosConnect.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 goulet said:
BONDS ADMITTED TO USING STEROIDS, I DONT KNOW WHY YOU ARE STILL SAYING THAT HE ISNT GUILTY, HE ADMITTED TO USING STEROIDS IN HIS GRAND JURY TRIAL, GET YOUR fu*kING FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU TALK ABOUT SOMETHING YOU HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: bonds never was tested positive for steriods in the mlb

leave him alone until he is found positive for taking steriods:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
 05-30-2006, 07:56 PM         #179
Tempus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StudiosConnect. said:
your one dumb fu*k

qoute me where I've stated I hate white people... fact of the matter is you cannot....
If its not hate, what is it then?
 12 years ago '04        #180
Tozzi 
space
space
$534 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

TO

[pic - click to view]

roids=cheating and goulet is on top of his game
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
193 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago