Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-29-2006, 06:50 PM         #141
Lay-Z  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
b bonds!
 05-29-2006, 07:19 PM         #142
StudiosConnect.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus said:
How did i lose? i gave all facts, and he gave no facts. Just personal opinions

You gave no facts

I in fact gave facts

usually if im gonna argue with someone and it comes to a point where im flat out proven wrong I can gracefully bow out.... you can't even accept the fact your wrong nor tell me any "facts" that are nothing more then lies or sh*t the media has you so confused to think..... just read your posts sh*t is a joke along with you

Ifeel sorry for your black mother and father for having you as a son... you disgust me ............ H. N. get it to...............................
 05-29-2006, 08:46 PM         #143
Tempus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StudiosConnect. said:
You gave no facts

I in fact gave facts

usually if im gonna argue with someone and it comes to a point where im flat out proven wrong I can gracefully bow out.... you can't even accept the fact your wrong nor tell me any "facts" that are nothing more then lies or sh*t the media has you so confused to think..... just read your posts sh*t is a joke along with you

Ifeel sorry for your black mother and father for having you as a son... you disgust me ............ H. N. get it to...............................
LOl at this guy saying he gave facts when he didnt give one. What fact did you give?
 12 years ago '12        #144
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
Anyone who says Bonds didnt use steroids must be a fu*kin idiot.

Hes admitted to using steroids, REGARDLESS IF HE TESTS POSITIVE, HE HAS ADMITTED TO USING THEM.

Now add in how all the Balco cases lead back to BONDS TRAINER, and his EXTRA LARGE BODY, your a moron if you reallly think dude didnt take steroids.
 05-29-2006, 10:22 PM         #145
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People hated barry before this. People need to understand hes an a**hole in most peoples eyes and when you hate someone and they accomplish something you try whatever you can to discredit and ruin his accomplishment. Nothing about race just hate for an athlete.
 05-29-2006, 10:43 PM         #146
Don Cartagena  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why would they be mad when ruth is still considered 10 times great then barry?

but i do think black are mad cuz nobody cares bout barry and arent celebrating

RUTHOWNED!
 05-30-2006, 03:03 AM         #147
thaneed4moe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DAMN.........u right white people is mad as fu**.....and i am here to tell you why.

White people mad at this post cuz it is the truth and white people know it!!

TO PEOPLE WHO SAID:
"I'm tired of people always bringing up the race issue." ---

GET USED TO IT GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!!! IT'S THE FU**IN' TRUTH!! if u wanna be brain-washed by this white nation and the media then i feel sorry for u......anyone who feels that there is no racism agianst Bonds or black people (or for that matter any race other than white) is trippin' hardcore....and all they is doin' is turnin' they heads....Racism IS ALIVE and IT IS SAD!!!!!!!!!! It is in the work place, it is in the city, and it is even in the fu**ing government....(OFF TOPIC, but not really: you think if that hurricane was in Washington D.C. or some other place of white interest all those poor people would have died??)....OPEN Y'ALL EYES FOLKS....unfortunatley racism is not dead and non-whites have to live with it every single day of their lives.......And it bothers me that white people (SOME, i should say not 100%, but some) have the oddacity (spelling?) to come in here and tell the poster of this bulletin that they tired of the race issue.....BULLSH*T!!!! It's there u just ain't lookin! When is white nation going to realize that yes a majorit of white people, in general, are mad that blacks are number 1 and 2 in the biggest stat of "Americas Pastime"....i got more to say but i ain't even gonna bore u folks.......i'm sure the majority of white peopel will just read this and say "fu** this cat" but i wrote this for the ones that actually will sit there and just think for a minute.......think back to the hurricane example, AND TELL ME U STILL TIRED OF THE RACE ISSUE...U JUST MAD CUZ U DON WANNA BE REMINDED....and that's awful!
 05-30-2006, 03:18 AM         #148
Sirocco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StudiosConnect. said:
- babe played against no black players so he deserves one as well
rediculous

bonds played against no white players, too?
 12 years ago '05        #149
TKO420 
space
space
$1,122 | Props total: 380 380
Why is everyone celebrating being 2nd? fu*k being 2nd place. I like Barry and all but still, IF he hits 756 then we should recognize it but his knees won't allow that.
 05-30-2006, 12:37 PM         #150
mc_breed  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol they sho is madddd

tell em why u sooo madddd

get em barry

05-30-2006, 02:38 PM         #151
StudiosConnect.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thaneed4moe said:
DAMN.........u right white people is mad as fu**.....and i am here to tell you why.

White people mad at this post cuz it is the truth and white people know it!!

TO PEOPLE WHO SAID:
"I'm tired of people always bringing up the race issue." ---

GET USED TO IT GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!!! IT'S THE FU**IN' TRUTH!! if u wanna be brain-washed by this white nation and the media then i feel sorry for u......anyone who feels that there is no racism agianst Bonds or black people (or for that matter any race other than white) is trippin' hardcore....and all they is doin' is turnin' they heads....Racism IS ALIVE and IT IS SAD!!!!!!!!!! It is in the work place, it is in the city, and it is even in the fu**ing government....(OFF TOPIC, but not really: you think if that hurricane was in Washington D.C. or some other place of white interest all those poor people would have died??)....OPEN Y'ALL EYES FOLKS....unfortunatley racism is not dead and non-whites have to live with it every single day of their lives.......And it bothers me that white people (SOME, i should say not 100%, but some) have the oddacity (spelling?) to come in here and tell the poster of this bulletin that they tired of the race issue.....BULLSH*T!!!! It's there u just ain't lookin! When is white nation going to realize that yes a majorit of white people, in general, are mad that blacks are number 1 and 2 in the biggest stat of "Americas Pastime"....i got more to say but i ain't even gonna bore u folks.......i'm sure the majority of white peopel will just read this and say "fu** this cat" but i wrote this for the ones that actually will sit there and just think for a minute.......think back to the hurricane example, AND TELL ME U STILL TIRED OF THE RACE ISSUE...U JUST MAD CUZ U DON WANNA BE REMINDED....and that's awful!

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Sirocco said:
rediculous

bonds played against no white players, too?

bonds played against white and black players

babe never did... just white skin' males -_- so if barry gettin asterik everyone who aint play with someone not white gets it 2

btw bonds innocent :D :D
 12 years ago '04        #152
~G~ 
space
space
$13,748 | Props total: 2 2
He's a cheater...and who cares about baseball?
 05-30-2006, 03:25 PM         #153
Tempus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StudiosConnect. said:
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

bonds played against white and black players

babe never did... just white skin' males -_- so if barry gettin asterik everyone who aint play with someone not white gets it 2

btw bonds innocent :D :D
Ignorance
 05-30-2006, 03:26 PM         #154
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why would bonds admit to taking roids if he was innocent?
 05-30-2006, 03:32 PM         #155
dre4dollas  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hell yeah Barry. fu*k them Haters.
 05-30-2006, 03:47 PM         #156
J.Slim  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
White people ain't mad they making money off this whole thing.
 05-30-2006, 03:51 PM         #157
VanDango  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hooray, congratulations barry bonds for not breaking a record. also i love how everybody attacks whites for being racist, like other races ain't doing the same thing, whites ain't the only people who racist in the world
 05-30-2006, 03:52 PM         #158
Tempus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VanDango said:
hooray, congratulations barry bonds for not breaking a record. also i love how everybody attacks whites for being racist, like other races ain't doing the same thing, whites ain't the only people who racist in the world
AKA this whole Thread
 05-30-2006, 04:04 PM         #159
sfgiants72787  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'll be there on friday with my congratulations Bonds sign at shea
 05-30-2006, 06:48 PM         #160
goulet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HAHAHA That is so funny, but the majority of white people are not mad you fu*king idiot! Barry Bonds was the only person who made this a race issue when he said he just wanted to beat the fat white guy. White people did not make this a race issue, just a steroids one. Babe Ruth pitched his first 5 seasons and only played 16 seasons as a hitter and averaged about 125 games a season. Barry bonds has been playing for about 20 seasons averaging 140 games a season. Babe Ruth was a consistent homerun slugger who hit more HRs then the whole american league one season. Barry Bonds was averaging between 25 and 35 homers his whole career until about age 33 (where most players enter the twilight of their career) Barry Bonds is a cheater and isn't half the baseball player Ruth was. If Barry stayed at his original pace and didnt bulk up with the roids he would be considered one of the all time greats, but now that he cheated his image is forever tarnished. White people shouldn't be made, they should be happy. If bonds didnt have any records he would just be another cheater like Palmeiro, Mcgwire, and Canseco, but since he has 7 MVPs and a sh*tload of records he will be forever know as the biggest cheat of all time and i absolutely loved it thta he destroyed his dynasty
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
61 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
107 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy