most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-29-2006, 01:03 PM         #121
dre4dollas  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Black people run sports, white people write the checks. race shouldn't be an issue anyway.
 12 years ago '04        #122
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,873 | Props total: 74 74
Yay, pissed off white people, I love it.
 05-29-2006, 01:08 PM         #123
Dj J-One  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Black people should be mad to, he hates black people whte people and anyone who isn't Barry, He's as big of a sell ou as O.J....Real talk.

Last edited by Dj J-One; 05-29-2006 at 01:09 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #124
pntblank 
space
space
$1,402 | Props total: 0 0
 JBeezy said:
Yes, us white folk are devastated that a black man has hit the SECOND MOST HR's of all time Hank Aaron is a black man and alot of people seem to be happy for him and that he has the record so fu*k outta here with this sh*t. People aren't mad that Barry is black, they're mad the he's an a**hole who cheated[Admitted to it so before anyone respnds and says he's never tested positive..........remember he ADMITTED to it to a grand jury].
dito......:applause:
 05-29-2006, 01:21 PM         #125
KINGB4EVER'06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HOW DARE SOME OF YOU SAY BARRY DOES'NT LIKE WHITE PEOPLE!!!!!!!

WELL AT LEAST WHITE WOMEN!!!!!!11
 05-29-2006, 02:19 PM         #126
almcaffee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[b] this sh*t is sickening, a n*gga who has never tested positive, never been in trouble with the law, won mvp's before the alleged steriods,in fact hit more than forty a few seasons when he was still skinny, lol and babe ruth the great "WHITE AMERICAN" heroe, cause n*ggas dont respect poeple who called them zzzzzzs in the past fu*k who you are, babe ruth aint sh*t to me, a drunk, womanizing zzzzzz hater who journalist loved so much they didnt bother to report all his shortcummings, fu*k the babe, a n*gga cant even get the benefit of the doubt.... steroids aint make barry hit over .350 did they???? im so tired of this sh*t, but president bush's homeboys can cheat american out of millions in fraud schemes and oil prices and that gets less attention, sh*t is so funny"
 05-29-2006, 02:36 PM         #127
StudiosConnect.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus said:
They are investigating because they trying to see if he knew it was steroid because he said he didnt know.

Hes not suspended cause you cant suspend someone until you know for sure that he did it.

And the last question is bias,and im not going there

YOU DUMB MOTHER fu*kER

IT WOULDNT MATTER IF HE SAID HE KNEW HE TOOK STERIODS OR NOT

YOU STUPID fu*k

IF HE TESTED POSITIVE FOR STERIODS THEN HE WOULD BE FOUND GUILTY.... AND BE SUSPENDED FROM MLB GAMES

BUT THE fu*kING FACT IS HE NEVER HAS WHICH IS WHY HE HASNT YET

MY GOD

ARE YOU SO STUPID ?

how can you argue with the truth.... what u are saying is false

your an idiot
 05-29-2006, 02:41 PM         #128
Tempus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StudiosConnect. said:
YOU DUMB MOTHER fu*kER

IT WOULDNT MATTER IF HE SAID HE KNEW HE TOOK STERIODS OR NOT

YOU STUPID fu*k

IF HE TESTED POSITIVE FOR STERIODS THEN HE WOULD BE FOUND GUILTY.... AND BE SUSPENDED FROM MLB GAMES

BUT THE fu*kING FACT IS HE NEVER HAS WHICH IS WHY HE HASNT YET

MY GOD

ARE YOU SO STUPID ?

how can you argue with the truth.... what u are saying is false

your an idiot
I said he lied to a grand jury by saying that he didnt know it was steroids, but more evidence proved that he did know. How doesnt it matter if he lied to a grand jury. And its funny how you got mad when you relized you were wrong
 05-29-2006, 02:57 PM         #129
StudiosConnect.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus said:
I said he lied to a grand jury by saying that he didnt know it was steroids, but more evidence proved that he did know. How doesnt it matter if he lied to a grand jury. And its funny how you got mad when you relized you were wrong

you have said

BONDS HAS TESTED POSITIVE FOR STERIODS

okay

So if he did... then it doesnt matter if he denies it or not ITS PROVEN

now

what next?

Suspension............... from the MLB

Why has that not happen

Because bonds never tested positive

your wrong... give up

you tryna tell me "there not sure if he knew or not" in defense of why hes not suspended when that doesnt matter if he knew it or not if u positive u are suspended.... same thing happen with palmerio he was suspended for testing positive and said he didnt know

BUT HE WAS SUSPENDED AND PROVEN TO TAKE EM

BONDS NEVER WAS

seriously u look stupid little boy.... you cant argue with the truth
 05-29-2006, 03:08 PM         #130
Tempus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StudiosConnect. said:
you have said

BONDS HAS TESTED POSITIVE FOR STERIODS

okay

So if he did... then it doesnt matter if he denies it or not ITS PROVEN

now

what next?

Suspension............... from the MLB

Why has that not happen

Because bonds never tested positive

your wrong... give up

you tryna tell me "there not sure if he knew or not" in defense of why hes not suspended when that doesnt matter if he knew it or not if u positive u are suspended.... same thing happen with palmerio he was suspended for testing positive and said he didnt know

BUT HE WAS SUSPENDED AND PROVEN TO TAKE EM

BONDS NEVER WAS

seriously u look stupid little boy.... you cant argue with the truth
you dont even know what you talking about. Do you even know who Barry Bonds is
 05-29-2006, 03:11 PM         #131
jd_robbins  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just as mad as black people are that steve nash won back 2 back mvp's
on the real tho, im happy for Barry no matter his situation , it still takes talent to hit the ball out of the park that many times ..

Last edited by jd_robbins; 05-29-2006 at 03:13 PM..
 05-29-2006, 03:14 PM         #132
fuckingbastard  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jd_robbins said:
just as mad as black people are that steve nash won back 2 back mvp's

actually they are more mad cause baseball is gettin owned by hispanics and barry did it (by cheating) ... basketball is the black sport and nash did it (with out cheating) and dirk is next ... blackboys are irate and just trying to cover it up with this barry bonds sh*t that no one in the entire white race cares about cause hank did it a minute ago
 05-29-2006, 03:21 PM         #133
Escrow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus said:
They are investigating because they trying to see if he knew it was steroid because he said he didnt know.

Hes not suspended cause you cant suspend someone until you know for sure that he did it.

And the last question is bias,and im not going there

BACKGROUNDER: BARRY BONDS FACES STEROID ALLEGATIONS Under a cloud of suspicion
CBC Sports Online | Last updated March 30, 2006

He is a sports writer's dream come true. Superb on the field, he has spent the past few years rewriting some of the most hallowed records in that most tradition-minded of sports, baseball. Flinty and flawed off the field, he has kept tabloid press and Pulitzer-winning papers busy chronicling his arrogance and personal relations.

And now in the twilight of his career, allegations of doping may forever taint the legacy of Barry Bonds.

Starting as a true five-tool player, Bonds wowed fans and journalists alike with his highlight-reel catches, sizzling speed on the bases and prowess at the plate. Today, the first two elements have all but disappeared from his baseball profile, while the last has grown to mythic – some charge questionable – proportions and have put the focus almost exclusively on what Bonds does when he's not on at the plate.

CBC Sports Online takes a look at the recent allegations against the player some say is the greatest ever, detailed in Game of Shadows, a book released this month by two San Francisco Chronicle reporters.

1. What are the allegations against Barry Bonds?
2. What kind of drugs did Bonds allegedly take?
3. Where did Bonds get the drugs he allegedly used?
4. Has Bonds ever tested positive for steroids?
5. If the drugs were undetectable, how did authorities find out about them?
6. What is baseball's doping policy?
7. So why didn't baseball take action against drug cheats earlier?
8. So what happens now?
9. What is Bonds's legacy?

What are the allegations against Barry Bonds?

Barry Bonds works out at the Giants practice facility. (CP File Photo)
A cloud of suspicion has hovered over the Giants slugger ever since the 2000 season, when a bulked-up Bonds began hitting more homers with increased power.

Bonds smacked 37 home runs in 1998, his fourth-highest total up until that time. In 2000, he hit a career-high 49 homers and the next year rewrote the history books, clobbering 73 to break Mark McGwire's single-season record. He followed that up with three consecutive 45-home run seasons.

Prompted by his change in appearance (a bloated face, thinning hair and muscles aplenty), there were murmurs inside and outside baseball that Bonds was using steroids. Bonds attributed his changed physique and increased hitting power to an intense off-season weight-training regime.

But a recently published book alleges Bonds used a host of performance-enhancing drugs before Major League Baseball introduced mandatory drug testing in 2004.

The authors of the book Game of Shadows conducted a two-year investigation which included audio tapes and interviews with more than 200 sources, as well as court documents, affidavits filed by investigators into the BALCO scandal, confidential memoranda of federal agents (including statements made to them by athletes and trainers) and grand jury testimony.

Mark Fainaru-Wada and Lance Williams, reporters for the San Francisco Chronicle, claim Bonds was spurred on to seek out steroids after the 1998 season in which McGwire and Sammy Sosa engaged in their home-run record chase.

The book a.sserts Bonds grew jealous of the attention paid to McGwire (which Bonds felt was partially motivated by race) and enlisted the help of Anderson to supervise strength conditioning prior to the 1999 season.

The authors also cite the grand jury testimony of Kimberly Bell, Bonds's mistress. In addition to telling the grand jury that Bonds confessed to her in 2000 about his steroid use, Bell also described the numerous changes in Bonds's physical appearance and behaviour that are consistent with steroid use, including acne, hair loss, and a larger-than-normal head.

Another new book, Love Me, Hate Me: Barry Bonds and the Making of an Antihero by Jeff Pearlman, also outlines Bonds's jealousy over McGwire as the impetus for taking steroids.

Recounting a dinner at Ken Griffey Jr.'s house following the 1998 season, Pearlman quotes an agitated Bonds as saying, "As much as I've complained about McGwire and (Jose) Canseco and all of the bull with steroids, I'm tired of f!ghting it. I turn 35 this year. I've got three or four good seasons left, and I wanna get paid.

"I'm just gonna start using some hard-core stuff, and hopefully it won't hurt my body. Then I'll get out of the game and be done with it.''

Griffey has recently denied that conversation ever happened.

What kind of drugs did Bonds allegedly take?

Fainaru-Wada and Williams allege Bonds used a cornucopia of performance-enhancing drugs before 2003, including insulin, human growth hormone, testosterone decanoate (a fast-acting steroid known as Mexican beans), trenbolone (a steroid created to improve the muscle quality of cattle), Clomid (a women's infertility drug thought to help a steroid user recover his natural testosterone production), and Modafinil (a narcolepsy drug used as a powerful stimulant).

He also allegedly used designer THG-base steroids that were undetectable by drug tests.

ESPN claims Bonds, in 1997, took androstenedione – the same drug a keen-eyed reporter spotted in McGwire's locker during his historic 1998 season.

Furthermore, Game of Shadows claims Bonds took the drugs in a variety of ways: injection, pill form or liquid drops.

He's also said to have eschewed the breaks from the cycles of steroid use. The time off from the drugs help the body naturally produce testosterone.

Where did Bonds get the drugs he allegedly used?
BALCO founder Victor Conte. (CP File Photo)

Aside from Bonds himself, Victor Conte and Greg Anderson are the two key figures at the centre this steroid maelstrom.

Conte – the scientist found guilty of selling illegal performance-enhancing drugs through his San Francisco-based company BALCO – made the designer steroids Bonds allegedly used.

Anderson, the slugger's long-time personal trainer, introduced Bonds to Conte.

Together Conte and Anderson built Bonds into the most fearsome home run hitter ever.

According to Fainaru-Wada and Williams, Anderson was already injecting Bonds with powerful steroids and human growth hormone when Conte arrived on the scene prior to the start 2000 season.

Bonds told the bodybuilding magazine Muscle and Fitness the two men put him on a comprehensive training and individualized diet regime that included consuming Conte's signature nutritional supplement ZMA.

In their book, Fainaru-Wada and Williams claim Conte gave steroids to high-profile athletes in exchange for ZMA endorsements.

The authors also argue it was Conte's expertise with performance-enhancing drugs that pushed Bonds to the next level.

"Anderson knew steroids, but his knowledge was from the inject-and-grow school," wrote Fainaru-Wada and Williams.

"Conte's drug c*cktails were designed not only to be undetectable but also to address an athlete's specific needs."

The book cites U.S. law enforcement officials who says Conte claims Bonds used his two THG-based drugs – dubbed The Clear and The Cream – "on a regular basis."

In 2004, Bonds testified during a grand jury investigation into BALCO that Anderson incorporated flaxseed oil and a pain-relieving balm into his regime.

Bonds said he didn't know those substances may have contained steroids.

Has Bonds ever tested positive for steroids?

There is no smoking gun. Bonds has never tested positive for performance-enhancing drugs.

In an interview with USA Today earlier this year, MLB commissioner Bud Selig confirmed there is "no empirical data that [Bonds] did anything wrong."

That said, baseball didn't test for steroids until 2003.

Bonds did undergo a random drug test in September 2004. Afterward, he said he was "glad" the test was done and it would prove he was clean.

"The fact that someone should write in the newspaper is, 'I've never failed a drug test,'" demanded Bonds in the fall of 2005.

That said, a Fainaru-Wada and Williams story in the San Francisco Chronicle suggested Bonds passed tests because Conte's drugs couldn't be picked up.

"The whole thing is, everything that I've been doing at this point, it's all undetectable," Anderson said in a secret recording obtained by the newspaper.

"See the stuff I have, we created it, and you can't buy it anywhere else, can't get it anywhere else, but you can take it the day of [the test], pee, and it comes up perfect."
 12 years ago '04        #134
Hofields 
space
space
$274 | Props total: 10 10
congrats barry!
 12 years ago '05        #135
Mrniceguy 
space
space
$3,851 | Props total: 25 25
Hank Aaron is a Beast for hitting all those homeruns...Bonds is not gonna touch Hank! ...NOONE WILL!
 05-29-2006, 04:11 PM         #136
razorsharp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
congrats to Barry. as far as white people being mad, well there probably are some mad a.ss white people right now. But I aint really seeing or hearing much at all. Unlike when Steve Nash won the MVP. If you wanna see some people mad as hell, take a look at black people when Nash got the MVP. Now those are some of the angriest motherfu*kers youll ever see. The constant wave of crying and bi*ching and the racism accusations was absolutely unbelievable, and it is still going on.

Last edited by razorsharp; 05-29-2006 at 04:13 PM..
 05-29-2006, 05:33 PM         #137
GUNSMOK'N  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus said:
you dont even know what you talking about. Do you even know who Barry Bonds is
@ THIS n*gga TAKING THE LOSS WITH THIS RANDOM STUPID RESPONSE.....
 12 years ago '04        #138
maitman 
space
space
$445 | Props total: 0 0
 05-29-2006, 06:41 PM         #139
Tempus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNSMOK'N said:
@ THIS n*gga TAKING THE LOSS WITH THIS RANDOM STUPID RESPONSE.....
How did i lose? i gave all facts, and he gave no facts. Just personal opinions
 05-29-2006, 06:43 PM         #140
Mr.X  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yes go barry
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy