Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
132 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-29-2006, 10:27 AM         #101
ejj241  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
to say this is a race thing is just dumb. There are 2 sides to this story, either you are a Bonds fan or you are not. He was not booed because he is black he was booed because many of the fans think that he cheated. Whether he did or not that is none of my business (Im a giants fan) but if he did then I would like to see someone step up and take action and press charges. Until that point all the Bonds haters should go somewhere and shut their mouths. The numbers speak for themselves and when it comes to comparing Bonds to Ruth I will say this. Where were all the black and latin players? If they were allowed to play Babe Ruth would have been nothing more then another Chad Curtis, or Shane Spencer....ok maybe not that bad but you get the point.
 05-29-2006, 10:28 AM         #102
macadon83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its obviously a race thing man. I dont even watch baseball, but i know in other sports, big deals aren't made about someone breaking a second place record. I could see if babe was number 1, but bonds is just on his way to making second best, and the media(white) is all over his a.ss. It shouldn't even be a big thing. U know its not gonna be as big when he's beating aaron's record.

And how did he cheat. I thought cheating was doing something against the rules of the game, or something that other people can't do to get ahead. Everyone had the same opportunities he had. Some took these opportunities, and some didn't. Get off bonds nuts. I wouldn't be surprised if he dies of an 'overdose' soon.
 05-29-2006, 10:34 AM         #103
Escrow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jordanshoes said:
It isnt racist at all. Mark McGwire is more hated than Barry cause he straight up lied and said he never took steroids. Everyone knows McGwire cheated and Barry cheated. Its not racism just the fact that Bonds is about to break the biggest record in sports yeah hes gonna get heat for taking steroids

Trust me...Bonds is wayyy more hated than McGwire....for the simple fact of how he acts around the media...its ashame...but thats who he is, a real person who says whats on his mind...I have always been a Bonds fan since day 1...and after watching Bonds on Bonds(which was cancelled...:finger: ESPN)....you realize how real he is....fu*king haters
 05-29-2006, 10:35 AM         #104
ejj241  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They are not on his a.ss because he is black. Always with the race card.
 05-29-2006, 10:41 AM         #105
ejj241  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good point Escrow
 05-29-2006, 10:53 AM         #106
NoFunnyMoney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it doenst matter pujols is goin to pass bonds. without cheating. shame on barry, he has tarnished the game no matter his color. jus like mr. mcgwuire did.

saying barry bonds didnt cheat is also saying mark didnt cheat as well.
 05-29-2006, 10:59 AM         #107
StudiosConnect.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoFunnyMoney said:
it doenst matter pujols is goin to pass bonds. without cheating. shame on barry, he has tarnished the game no matter his color. jus like mr. mcgwuire did.

saying barry bonds didnt cheat is also saying mark didnt cheat as well.

bonds never was found guilty of cheating on anything

so your comments
 05-29-2006, 11:01 AM         #108
Pistons22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
JBeezy said it all. No one needs to bring this racist sh*t in here.
 12 years ago '05        #109
rippac4 
space
space
$14,133 | Props total: 1050 1050
 msneezie31 said:
And asterisk should go next to Babe Ruth's name for what? Over abundance of hot dogs and beer while playing baseball? Get that wack sh*t out of here. Babe Ruth was hungover/drunk for most of his games, and ate like it was no one's business, yet he deserves to have something next ot his name? And for the most part, Barry hitting 715 home runs has nothing to do with race, it has something to do with him being a cheater and a piece of sh*t. Being a Cardinals fan, i'll be the first to tell you, that i never liked Mark McGwire, and I think him, Sammy Sosa, Brady Anderson, Raffy Palmeiro, Jeff Bagwell, all cheated in the game of baseball. No one gives a sh*t that Bonds hit 715, it doesnt mean anything to most people except Giants fans and black people who think this is a race issue. Most of the good hitters in baseball are black/hispanic anymore, its all about the love of the game, not the color of the skin. Hopefully now that he wont get to Aaron's record they'll stop d*ckriding him for the rest of the year. Nice thread post a.sswipe.
I give a sh*t & I'm not a Giants fan & don't think race is the issue, it's MLB's fault, they was loving the money all the other guys like McGwire, Sosa & others including Bonds makes them by hitting the long ball & completely ignored it until the gov't got involved, but Bonds was great before he became a home run hitter & 715 HRs are still alot of HRs but people forget about his patience at the plate the juice don't do that for you
 05-29-2006, 11:25 AM         #110
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If Bonds did test positive and admitted to taking steroids again then would everyone still think this has to do with race?
 12 years ago '04        #111
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,052 | Props total: 0 0
its sad that everything is still about race. we ain't never gonna get past it. im white, and why would i be mad barry past babe on the hr list? am i mad that michael jordan won more nba finals than larry (6 to 3)??? fu*k no. so why would someone be mad that he passes ruth, unless those ppl were already racist?

im mad cuz bonds is an arrogant prick who used steroids. there aint no room for cheaters in sports, no matter what ur color is. no doubt the man has talent, and im not denying him any of those home runs.

i can't believe how many fu*kin ignorant ppl there are tho. so i guess some blacks are mad that Eminem has sold more than any rap artist but 2pac, right? NA, see that would be ignorant to say. so get the fu*k outta here with that sh*t.

Bonds, congrats on #715. :applause:
 12 years ago '04        #112
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,052 | Props total: 0 0
bonds never was found guilty of cheating on anything

so your comments
Son, Bonds tested positive for steroids use. That is the equivalent of cheating. lol.
 05-29-2006, 12:15 PM         #113
Escrow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JTwizzy said:
Son, Bonds tested positive for steroids use. That is the equivalent of cheating. lol.

When?
 05-29-2006, 12:25 PM         #114
StudiosConnect.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JTwizzy said:

FALSE

STOP SPREADING FALSE INFORMATION

UNDERSTAND BONDS IS INNOCENT AND NEVER BEEN FOUND GUILTY OF THIS

THE MEDIA HAS U SO FOOLED U THINK BULLsh*t LIKE THIS

BONDS IS INNOCENT BUT STILL BEING TREATED LIKE A CRIMINAL

ALSO IF U THINK OTHERWISE SHOW ME WHERE BONDS TESTED POSTIVE FOR STERIOD USE... you cannot because he never did
 05-29-2006, 12:30 PM         #115
Tempus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StudiosConnect. said:
FALSE

STOP SPREADING FALSE INFORMATION

UNDERSTAND BONDS IS INNOCENT AND NEVER BEEN FOUND GUILTY OF THIS

THE MEDIA HAS U SO FOOLED U THINK BULLsh*t LIKE THIS

BONDS IS INNOCENT BUT STILL BEING TREATED LIKE A CRIMINAL

ALSO IF U THINK OTHERWISE SHOW ME WHERE BONDS TESTED POSTIVE FOR STERIOD USE... you cannot because he never did
How many times do i gotta tell people like you this . He tested positive then he denied it by saying he didnt know it was steroids. What kind of idiot puts something in his body when he dont even know what it is
 05-29-2006, 12:33 PM         #116
bareknuckle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he'll fall apart before he gets the record...he cant even run right now
 05-29-2006, 12:36 PM         #117
StudiosConnect.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus said:
How many times do i gotta tell people like you this . He tested positive then he denied it by saying he didnt know it was steroids. What kind of idiot puts something in his body when he dont even know what it is

Really?

why is there an investigation now then?

Why has he not been suspended?

Why is he innocent and you cant accept it
 05-29-2006, 12:41 PM         #118
Tempus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StudiosConnect. said:
Really?

why is there an investigation now then?

Why has he not been suspended?

Why is he innocent and you cant accept it
They are investigating because they trying to see if he knew it was steroid because he said he didnt know.

Hes not suspended cause you cant suspend someone until you know for sure that he did it.

And the last question is bias,and im not going there
 12 years ago '04        #119
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,352 | Props total: 8452 8452
 Tempus said:

bonds never tested positive for anything
 05-29-2006, 12:50 PM         #120
Tempus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
bonds never tested positive for anything
Yes, he did. Then he admitted it, but said he didnt know it was steroids
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy