Bonds Hit 715.... White People Mad As Hell Right Now

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
26 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #81
tonymayo187 
space
space
space
$822 | Props total: 494 494
fu*k babe ruth.
 12 years ago '04        #82
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,324 | Props total: 8372 8372
 MonkTaker said:
Thread maker you have got to be a complete dumbass...

White People are mad as hell?

WOWOWOW....

Ignorant bi*ch.
yu right there are proving the title of this thread
 05-29-2006, 02:09 AM         #83
Sirocco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stay alert said:
babe ruth was not black what the hell u talkin about.
google
 12 years ago '04        #84
shookid 
space
space
space
$1,581 | Props total: 0 0
 YellowBusRider said:
glad he got it, if they put a asterick next to his name they should put one next to ruth also

enlighten us with this one.
 12 years ago '04        #85
YoungRico 
space
space
space
$211 | Props total: 12 12
congrats to barry bonds
 12 years ago '04        #86
msneezie31 
space
space
space
$517 | Props total: 0 0
And asterisk should go next to Babe Ruth's name for what? Over abundance of hot dogs and beer while playing baseball? Get that wack sh*t out of here. Babe Ruth was hungover/drunk for most of his games, and ate like it was no one's business, yet he deserves to have something next ot his name? And for the most part, Barry hitting 715 home runs has nothing to do with race, it has something to do with him being a cheater and a piece of sh*t. Being a Cardinals fan, i'll be the first to tell you, that i never liked Mark McGwire, and I think him, Sammy Sosa, Brady Anderson, Raffy Palmeiro, Jeff Bagwell, all cheated in the game of baseball. No one gives a sh*t that Bonds hit 715, it doesnt mean anything to most people except Giants fans and black people who think this is a race issue. Most of the good hitters in baseball are black/hispanic anymore, its all about the love of the game, not the color of the skin. Hopefully now that he wont get to Aaron's record they'll stop d*ckriding him for the rest of the year. Nice thread post a.sswipe.
 05-29-2006, 09:14 AM         #87
StudiosConnect.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shookid said:
enlighten us with this one.

because bondsis innocent as well as babe

- bonds plays in the best time of the game

- babe played against no black players so he deserves one as well and none of his stats should count if yallthink bonds should get one for being innocent
 05-29-2006, 09:16 AM         #88
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YellowBusRider said:
glad he got it, if they put a asterick next to his name they should put one next to ruth also

Why next too Ruth? I love how people use his drinking problem and the fact he was the first superstar to fu*k alot of groupies as a reason for an asterick.

Bonds played against the best? Really. He played in the best hitters era ever. He played in little league size ball parks, with below average pitching. Expansion plus the influx of high school kids made this league just as weak as Babe's. Did Ruth play against blacks, no but he did play in field that had a 430 distance down right, compared to bonds who goes to parks that I could hit home runs outta.

Last edited by Hurricane Ra; 05-29-2006 at 09:19 AM..
 05-29-2006, 09:19 AM         #89
B-Boi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 05-29-2006, 09:21 AM         #90
Vimto  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 palpabo67 said:
I can't say for sure what the muhfu*ka did.... but the rest of your statement I c/s.....
---

And as for the thread title... well, I don't think it's the young white baseball fan that's (as) angry @ Bonds... I think it's more the older white guys...
Basically.

Older White dudes remember the 'good old days' of baseball, where you had an all-White MLB. It was only 1947 where MLB had Black players ... and people think this isn't about race? The fu*k is the color line, then? You ain't heard of The Negro League?

Of course this is about race, everything in Amerikkka is about race.

Babe Ruth's record is the last thing they had to hold onto, it served as a throwback to when White dudes were getting the records and Black dudes were shining the White man's shoes. If a black dude back then, got drunk and abused females in his company on the way to getting 714 HR's just like Ruth did, he'd literally be dead. But Babe does it and he's a hero? fu*k that.

If people can't see this is about race, then wake up. I'm sure you're the same people who say it ain't about race when Black and Latino youths are pulled over, searched for drugs, etc.

Wake up.
 05-29-2006, 09:23 AM         #91
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why cant someone just hate an athlete and not be a racist. I hate Steve Nash so does that mean im racist because he took the mvp award from one of my n*gga's in the league were suppose to own? It aint all racist and your a moron for generalizing something like racism.
 05-29-2006, 09:25 AM         #92
Sh0wty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im tired hearing of this damn homerun record crap.. Takes up too much time on sportscenter..
 12 years ago '04        #93
shookid 
space
space
space
 StudiosConnect. said:
because bondsis innocent as well as babe

- bonds plays in the best time of the game

- babe played against no black players so he deserves one as well and none of his stats should count if yallthink bonds should get one for being innocent

RakimAllahNY said:

Why next too Ruth? I love how people use his drinking problem and the fact he was the first superstar to fu*k alot of groupies as a reason for an asterick.

Bonds played against the best? Really. He played in the best hitters era ever. He played in little league size ball parks, with below average pitching. Expansion plus the influx of high school kids made this league just as weak as Babe's. Did Ruth play against blacks, no but he did play in field that had a 430 distance down right, compared to bonds who goes to parks that I could hit home runs outta.
nuff said. what is bonds innocent of? being a total prick to the media who are the ONLY people who could help him in this situation by portraying him in a better light. everyone hates bonds because he is a d*ckhead. He wont sign HR 714 for someone in the army who is giving him the right to go out and get shot in the a.ss with needles everyday so he can hit his HRS. n if ne1 is racist its Bonds. If u think hes not utterly satisfied with breaking Ruth ur a moron. he wont come clos to aaron and thats because hes black. If ruth was #1 bet ur house that Bonds would play until broken. bonds is a joke, his hrs mean nothing, and he will never be a legend in my books or many others, black or white.
 05-29-2006, 09:45 AM         #94
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Vimto said:
Basically.

Older White dudes remember the 'good old days' of baseball, where you had an all-White MLB. It was only 1947 where MLB had Black players ... and people think this isn't about race? The fu*k is the color line, then? You ain't heard of The Negro League?

Babe Ruth's record is the last thing they had to hold onto, it served as a throwback to when White dudes were getting the records and Black dudes were shining the White man's shoes. If a black dude back then, got drunk and abused females in his company on the way to getting 714 HR's just like Ruth did, he'd literally be dead. But Babe does it and he's a hero? fu*k that.

If people can't see this is about race, then wake up. I'm sure you're the same people who say it ain't about race when Black and Latino youths are pulled over, searched for drugs, etc.

Wake up.

fu*k YOU AND ALL THIS BULLsh*t TALK ABOUT BONDS BREAKING THE RECORDS, WOW, HANK AARON BROKE THE RECORDS BEFORE BONDS...
 05-29-2006, 09:49 AM         #95
StudiosConnect.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CapoStatus4K said:
fu*k YOU AND ALL THIS BULLsh*t TALK ABOUT BONDS BREAKING THE RECORDS, WOW, HANK AARON BROKE THE RECORDS BEFORE BONDS...
report back to uncle sam
 12 years ago '04        #96
shookid 
space
space
space
 Vimto said:
Basically.

Wake up.
ur arguement holds no weight. im white and prolly get pulled over more than u. if they cant see in the car, how they know who they pullin over, unless u already on their watch list. As for the reacord, Babe doesnt have it, hasnt had it in a while. Aaron has it. whens the last time u celebrated someone moving into second place or someone finishing second in a race. when he breaks aarons record thenthere will be cause for excitement and the hoopla surrounding the steroids. if bonds was white hed be gettin the same hate hes gettin from blacks like hes gettin from whites now. but the problem is its not just whites giving him a problem now, its the whole community!!!!!
 05-29-2006, 09:57 AM         #97
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It isnt racist at all. Mark McGwire is more hated than Barry cause he straight up lied and said he never took steroids. Everyone knows McGwire cheated and Barry cheated. Its not racism just the fact that Bonds is about to break the biggest record in sports yeah hes gonna get heat for taking steroids
 05-29-2006, 09:59 AM         #98
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StudiosConnect. said:
report back to uncle sam

wHAT THE fu*k? Its the truth, whats all the fuss? my n*gga Hank broke the record before bonds, fair and square? Bonds is nuthin.
 05-29-2006, 10:03 AM         #99
StudiosConnect.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CapoStatus4K said:
wHAT THE fu*k? Its the truth, whats all the fuss? my n*gga Hank broke the record before bonds, fair and square? Bonds is nuthin.

yeah bonds was 10 when it broke it

whats your point
 05-29-2006, 10:11 AM         #100
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StudiosConnect. said:
yeah bonds was 10 when it broke it

whats your point

Nah, I'm saying, you the one without a point, talkin sh*t taking up for bonds, fu*k him.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy