Bonds Hit 715.... White People Mad As Hell Right Now

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-28-2006, 10:09 PM         #61
JOEKILLA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He will break Hank's one to, he only needs 40.
 12 years ago '04        #62
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
Yes, that's true. Robert Creamer wrote a book called Babe in 1974 and he addressed this. It seems that some of the opposing players would call him these names. They'd also call him a baboon and they would swing their arms on the roof of the dugout to get under his skin. They would also use the "N" word a lot and Ruth would be furious with this treatment by the opposing players.

Ty Cobb once refused to room with the Babe on a hunting trip because of Babe's "Black" features. There has been speculation over the years that Ruth may have had some Black ancestors, but as far as I know there's no proof - solid or soft.

check da article
 12 years ago '04        #63
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8457 8457
 goke11429 said:
Yes, that's true. Robert Creamer wrote a book called Babe in 1974 and he addressed this. It seems that some of the opposing players would call him these names. They'd also call him a baboon and they would swing their arms on the roof of the dugout to get under his skin. They would also use the "N" word a lot and Ruth would be furious with this treatment by the opposing players.

Ty Cobb once refused to room with the Babe on a hunting trip because of Babe's "Black" features. There has been speculation over the years that Ruth may have had some Black ancestors, but as far as I know there's no proof - solid or soft.

check da article
correct
props......

yes bonds will break the record
i think hes very hungry to p!ss people off even more
 12 years ago '04        #64
BayLoc 
space
space
$3,857 | Props total: 3 3
Barry Is The n*gga Man
 12 years ago '05        #65
G_Dizzle 
space
space
$662 | Props total: 0 0
 StonedJeff said:
use n*ggas r trippin ...... a true baseball fan at this point doesnt give a fu*k if your black or white ..... suck a d*ck to all the raciests on the sight fu*kin get over it

cosign... Im White, and I am a huge fan of the game. It takes alot to hit 700 homers in a career... U gotta avoid injury, trades, media, and all other personal sh*t outside of the game... I give him props for makin it this far, steroids or not. If he did use them, then sure id feel alil betrayed... BUT bonds, has done alot for baseball. He has changed the game, and got people interested again, in a time when baseball was fading away after that f**kin strike.
There are alot of ignorrant people out there who love to bring up the race card issues when one does something good. Just look past the skin color and look at what the man has achieved. The Babe was the greatest all around baseball player of all time... I havent heard any white people complain that barry is breakin ruths record... Quit trying to a.ss-U-ME sh*t

P e A c E !
 12 years ago '04        #66
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
He could get to 755 if he gets to an AL team to play DH cuz his grandma knees aint gonna hold on much longer.............
 12 years ago '05        #67
Springa 
space
space
$496 | Props total: 0 0
yall crazy if yall think white people aint mad ova Barry hittin 715

if they werent why he get booed every where cept san fran??

bonds neva liked thwe media and this steriod thing is their wayu of gettin back at him
 05-28-2006, 10:43 PM         #68
pirublood23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k barry bonds. im black and i hate that cheating a.ss n*gga.
 12 years ago '04        #69
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
 Springa said:
yall crazy if yall think white people aint mad ova Barry hittin 715

if they werent why he get booed every where cept san fran??

bonds neva liked thwe media and this steriod thing is their wayu of gettin back at him
So not one black person outside of San Fransisco has booed him?
 05-28-2006, 10:46 PM         #70
Tempus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBeezy said:
So not one black person outside of San Fransisco has booed him?
I boo him all the time and im black. I just dont like his personility. He makes it easy to hate him
 05-28-2006, 10:47 PM         #71
fuckingbastard  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
GROUND BREAKING NEWS !!!

This just in from WHITE PEOPLE:

Today Barry Bonds broke a second place record in a sport that most white people haven't cared about since the early 1990's. The news is causing blacks nation wide to over react as usual and totally forget that Barry Bonds is not much more than entertainment and has little impact on anything that is meaningful. Hispanics are taking the sport over and they mainly care about the sport because of that.

In other news, basketball fans (mostly not white) are still pissed as hell that Nash ( a white man) won mvp (without using steroids) over all of the ball hogging blackboys.
 12 years ago '04        #72
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,235 | Props total: 3053 3053
good i hope he makes 755

whats really crazy Bonds has been walked more times in the last 5 years than anyone else has been in thier whole career...
 12 years ago '05        #73
Springa 
space
space
$496 | Props total: 0 0
and how exaclty did he cheat??

even if he did take steriods it wasnt against the rules so he didnt cheat
 05-28-2006, 10:51 PM         #74
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ dudes thinking white people are mad about barry beating ruth when hammerin hank already did
 05-28-2006, 11:01 PM         #75
fuckingbastard  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
@ dudes thinking white people are mad about barry beating ruth when hammerin hank already did

yeah but it's so predictable... a tiny shimmer in a huge pan full of sh*t get these people so worked up
 12 years ago '04        #76
ChrisBosh4_ATL 
space
space
$1,978 | Props total: 0 0
White people are mad as hell, i personally dont give a F%%%%
 12 years ago '05        #77
iCON216 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,647 | Props total: 42 42
I was at the game...sh*t was crazy ball landed 10 yards away frome me...
 12 years ago '05        #78
palpabo67 
space
space
$1,889 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k barry bonds. im black and i hate that cheating a.ss n*gga.
I can't say for sure what the muhfu*ka did.... but the rest of your statement I c/s.....
---

And as for the thread title... well, I don't think it's the young white baseball fan that's (as) angry @ Bonds... I think it's more the older white guys...
 12 years ago '04        #79
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8457 8457
 palpabo67 said:
I can't say for sure what the muhfu*ka did.... but the rest of your statement I c/s.....
---

And as for the thread title... well, I don't think it's the young white baseball fan that's (as) angry @ Bonds... I think it's more the older white guys...
correct
 12 years ago '12        #80
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
Thread maker you have got to be a complete dumbass...

White People are mad as hell?

WOWOWOW....

Ignorant bi*ch.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
70 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
192 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
28 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
55 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago