Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
98 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
107 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #21
irish2nd 
space
space
space
$255 | Props total: 22 22
I'm white,no hate here....Congrats Barry
 05-28-2006, 05:47 PM         #22
sim_city87  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yay for Barry!
 05-28-2006, 05:58 PM         #23
Fingaz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
big ups to barry for risin ova the media and the haters to make history again
 12 years ago '04        #24
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,362 | Props total: 8456 8456

[pic - click to view]

12 years ago '06        #25
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
congrats to berry.....but u clowns need to stop bringin race into everything fu*k. so unnecessary. just stirs up beefs up in this dutch.
 05-28-2006, 06:20 PM         #26
Spit 2.0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Been my favorite player since he was with the Pirates...great day for Barry:applause:
 12 years ago '04        #27
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 412 412
 nasirjones said:
You use YOUR fu*king head bi*ch. He said he took a substance that he thought was arthritis balm and flackseed oil. AGAIN, he did NOT admit to taking steroids. fu*kin c*cksmooch.

Youre just pissed because the reds have sucked d*ck for the last 15 years and Griffey is a washed up bum that never did sh*t outside the kingdome.
Did you just call me a c*cksmooch? Bahahahahahahhaahahhahahahaha

Griffey is a washed up bum huh? Obviosuly you have no clue as to what you're talking about. Barry has one more HR than JR this year and less RBI so if JR is washed up Barry is to right? Griffey has done alot of good things in a Reds uniform........to bad you know nothing about baseball and didn't notice.
 05-28-2006, 06:32 PM         #28
nasirjones  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBeezy said:
Did you just call me a c*cksmooch? Bahahahahahahhaahahhahahahaha

Griffey is a washed up bum huh? Obviosuly you have no clue as to what you're talking about. Barry has one more HR than JR this year and less RBI so if JR is washed up Barry is to right? Griffey has done alot of good things in a Reds uniform........to bad you know nothing about baseball and didn't notice.
and Griffey has done exactly what since he left Seattle? Not a goddamned thing. Big fu*kin' deal hittin 40 homeruns one season. Cincy is trashier than the sh*t you sweep out from under the refrigerator.

Last edited by nasirjones; 05-28-2006 at 06:37 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #29
thegod 
space
space
space
$1,383 | Props total: 196 196
 Vimto said:
Nah, White people don't give a fu*k about Aaron's record. Bonds is a black dude, and has just overtaken a White dude in a White man's sport.

And the White media would lynch Bonds if they could.
Thank you. Dudes act like Bonds being black dont got sh*t to do with this and that White People are happy that Aaron is over Ruth. Most white ppl are mad as sh*t that "The Babe" aint # 1. Baseball is "America's Pastime" they say, and we know most white people, espescially back then view America as being theirs.

Like Hank Aaron said on Costas Now, where were all the media attention and steroid accusations when Mcguire was smacking Homeruns left and right outta nowhere. He said he aint see this kind of hoopla when Mcguire was doing the same thing Bonds is doing. I aint see all these white people booing and calling him names everytime he hit a home run. Dude went from a slender dude to bulky just like Bonds. Only difference is that Bonds was gonna be a hall of famer before he got big cause he was nice even before he started hitting 40 plus homers a season. Mcguire wasnt sh*t before he started hitting all those homers.

Even when Bonds started hitting more homers than Mcguire, it aint become a problem until he started approaching Ruth. Then, the only thing that could be said about him was that he had a bad attitude wit the media. As he got closer to Ruths record, now he's on roids, no ifs ands or buts. The media has already convicted him before proving he's guilty.

Bonds gonna end up #1 if he stay healthy. All he'll need is another season to hit another 40 homers.
 12 years ago '06        #30
Gadd 47 heat pts47
space
space
$2,079 | Props total: 1 1
Yeeeeeeeeeah! lol @ white people mad as hell right now
 05-28-2006, 06:38 PM         #31
NoFunnyMoney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
steroids are cheating. he is a cheater..
 05-28-2006, 06:38 PM         #32
t-man20001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I aint mad I have been a fan of Bonds since 89
 05-28-2006, 06:40 PM         #33
Sirocco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DEF B4 DISH0NOR said:
more generalizations - nice job idiot!
 12 years ago '04        #34
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,795 | Props total: 678 678
i mean im not mad right now im just annoyed with all this race sh*t
im happy for bonds
but if its proven he used steroids then i would be mad he cheated
 12 years ago '06        #35
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
i dont understand why someone would take steroids..i mean all it does is well make you stronger....which yea it gives you bat speed...but why not just work out all off season..dont get me wrong but even without steroids i think he could of still done it, but it would of taken longer..which is fine, but he gets propz from me...congrats barry..
 05-28-2006, 07:28 PM         #36
DaREAL08  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoFunnyMoney said:
steroids are cheating. he is a cheater..
the first statement is true, but the second is not verifiable. sorry haters, barry is the GOAT whether you like it or not.

race aside, here is my argument:

even thought there is no proof the cat used steroids, dare i say that even if there was it would barely even matter in the grand scheme of things. 1), steroids help with ONLY power when you're hitting, and bonds has still hit for average in the years that he was "supposedly" on steroids.
2) bonds was part of the elite 400-400 club in his early thirties, before he was even suspected of steroid use. the early part of his career ALONE more than qualifies him as a all of famer.

even if the accusations are true, bonds is AT WORST one of the greatest players of our era. however, since when has anyone been convicted guilty without proof or even compelling evidence? people need to stop taking out their frustration with who bonds is as a person and just respect greatness.
 12 years ago '04        #37
jimmichaelworm 
space
space
$213 | Props total: 1 1
 stay alert said:
lol u know the white people mad, congrats 2 barry
newsflash..............babe ruth was black also dumbasses
 05-28-2006, 07:57 PM         #38
Escrow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DEF B4 DISH0NOR said:

Honestly...you post some decent ish in here but lets get serious...i am white...i am happy he broke the record....steroids or not Bonds is the best of our generation...stop with the racist bs bro..
 05-28-2006, 07:57 PM         #39
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Manny05 said:
i dont understand why someone would take steroids..i mean all it does is well make you stronger....which yea it gives you bat speed...but why not just work out all off season..dont get me wrong but even without steroids i think he could of still done it, but it would of taken longer..which is fine, but he gets propz from me...congrats barry..
ur misinformed steriods dont make u stronger. they help ur muscles heal faster thats all. anybody whos had serious surgery has taken steriods. ive taken steriods on 3 different occassions and them sh*ts make u feel good as hell lol.
 05-28-2006, 07:58 PM         #40
.BIGTYME.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

yep i saw em on espn all mad
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
111 comments
21 hours ago