Bonds Hit 715.... White People Mad As Hell Right Now

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
139 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
192 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
235 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '06        #281
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
 StudiosConnect. said:
Learning how to speak proper english.... would make the world all be friends? We'll if "blackboys" were not dragged over here maybe we wouldnt need to learn any english
Noones keeping u here !! So u can DRAG urself back over
 05-31-2006, 03:14 PM         #282
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gtownkid04 said:
don't try to change sh*t now. you asked me to explain half of the hall of fame being cowards. i explained the cheating, which you say as the reason for Bonds being a coward, but now their cheating isn't equal to his alleged cheating? bullsh*t
no its not equal at all. @ you. you think thats half the hall of famers? gtfoh kid. do some research. and dont dodge the real questions/points we pose in this thread. you simply pick something out of responses that you feel you can argue. and you dont do a very good job in supporting your arguments.
 05-31-2006, 03:18 PM         #283
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fu*kingbastard said:
again you and all these other clueless blackboys in here just loving to hear yourself talk about what you wish was going on, if you people put this much effort into getting jobs, learning how to speak proper english, dressing normal, stopped glorifying crimes in your music, and took care of your property.... there wouldn't be as big of a gap between races and we could all be friends and stop the hate
can we get a ban or a warning? gimmie a break. see its guys like you that give white people a bad name.
 05-31-2006, 03:20 PM         #284
StudiosConnect.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 titanreese said:
Noones keeping u here !! So u can DRAG urself back over

I can drag myself back to Africa Sir?

How about my people built this country.... ( for FREE ) and under the most terrible conditions this country has ever seen..... so in my eyes why would me and any other black person "Drag ourseleves" back to Africa... We should own this country.... Reperations and Land

:rolleyes:

Its always a .... White Male .. to say the same thing to any person of African Descent when they speak about the Wicked White Slave Masters who had part in bringing our people over to American soil during the african halocaust

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
 05-31-2006, 03:23 PM         #285
Tempus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StudiosConnect. said:

How about my people built this country.... ( for FREE ) and under the most terrible conditions this country has ever seen..... so in my eyes why would me and any other black person "Drag ourseleves" back to Africa... We should own this country.... Reperations and Land

Its always a .... White Male .. to say the same thing to any person of African Descent when they speak about the Wicked White Slave Masters who had part in bringing our people over to American soil during the african halocaust

I cant wait till all the people like you die. I just hope you dont raise your kids to be like you though
 05-31-2006, 03:25 PM         #286
StudiosConnect.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus said:
I cant wait till all the people like you die. I just hope you dont raise your kids to be like you though

You are a black male. Telling another black male you cannot wait for him to die.

sir I will not say to much about this But I will say this

It reminds me of young white children (who I have seen this in person)
Tell there parents things like

"I fu*kING HATE YOU MOM"
" fu*k YOU bi*ch"
"I HOPE YOU DIE"

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: not trying to say your white or anything :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
 12 years ago '06        #287
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
 StudiosConnect. said:

hold up U just Said That we DRAGGED u over here!! well Seems to me if ur still mad about us Dragging u over here then u can drag back over there!! thats not a rascist comment! Blacks and Whites had parts in Making this country what it is So dont give me that bullsh*t about it was all Blacks!! It was Blacks and Whites Not just one race!!

Last edited by titanreese; 05-31-2006 at 03:26 PM..
 05-31-2006, 03:28 PM         #288
TheTruth5  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its nothin about race homie, its about the respect and love for the game, barry bonds cheated to get where he is point blank, and when my son gets to the age he asks about baseball im going to tell him babe ruth was the best player ever, and hank aaron is the home run king no matter what and that barry bonds is a cheater and i know im not the only one that feels this way, im tired of people always fu*king playing the race card, peopple of every race are quick to say someone from a different race is racist even if they just fu*king look at them... its the fact that bonds is a cheater, and no im not white
 05-31-2006, 03:31 PM         #289
Tempus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StudiosConnect. said:
You are a black male. Telling another black male you cannot wait for him to die.

sir I will not say to much about this But I will say this

It reminds me of young white children (who I have seen this in person)
Tell there parents things like

"I fu*kING HATE YOU MOM"
" fu*k YOU bi*ch"
"I HOPE YOU DIE"

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: not trying to say your white or anything :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Naw i just think the world would be a better place without people like u
 05-31-2006, 03:34 PM         #290
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
more racist comments from studio....more evidence of racism. i need to be able to ignore when people quote you in replies. i can still see that you suffer from diharea of the mouth. if i sad some sh*t like that about black children, boy you would jump all over me. open your mind. you are only feeding into the racism that you despise so deeply.
 05-31-2006, 03:35 PM         #291
StudiosConnect.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 titanreese said:
hold up U just Said That we DRAGGED u over here!! well Seems to me if ur still mad about us Dragging u over here then u can drag back over there!! thats not a rascist comment! Blacks and Whites had parts in Making this country what it is So dont give me that bullsh*t about its was all Blacks!! It was Blacks and Whites Not just one race!!
Long as the real america broke free from the british if my history is correct they took part in having african brothers and sisters being slaves

when I say slave I mean no salary... thus working for FREE

So I will say w/o our people America the such rich country would not be anything w/o Their wicked Slave ways

Without people who were not white in this country america might not of been built at a quicker pace and definately not be as rich as it is now.

So am I so wrong to feel bad about my people being "Dragged" over here ... I dont think so.... Am I so wrong in feeling wrong that my people were slave who built this country and should have land,power,.... reperations? I dont think so... Use em and abuse em and tell them if they dont like it go back... your theory?

titanreese said:
Blacks and Whites had parts in Making this country what it is
Blacks and Whites did have part of making what this country what it is now your very correct
example
White people fuel'd slavery

Example
Black people for the most part born in america have flourished greatly in many sports in ways no other race has given america such a good look on being so dominate in the games we play.
 05-31-2006, 03:36 PM         #292
StudiosConnect.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus said:
Naw i just think the world would be a better place without people like u
You think the world would be a better place without people of african decsent to not have a knowledge of self.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Your Black btw tempus :rolleyes:
 05-31-2006, 03:43 PM         #293
whoitbes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WTF is this thread doing in the sports section!? Take this sh*t to the Knowledge section or the general discussion. Barry Bonds breaking the record neither helps nor hurts black people and you have to be a fu*kin idiot to think it does. Its not like anyone is going to base their views of black people on the fact that Barry Bonds is 2nd all time in HRs. Take this bullsh*t out of the Sports section.
 05-31-2006, 03:43 PM         #294
Tempus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StudiosConnect. said:
You think the world would be a better place without people of african decsent to not have a knowledge of self.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Your Black btw tempus :rolleyes:
Your not as smart as you think you are. What you think is logical most of the time just isnt. And you like to bi*ch bi*ch and bi*ch but where is the bi*ching getting you?
 12 years ago '06        #295
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
[QUOTE=StudiosConnectBlacks and Whites did have part of making what this country what it is now your very correct
example
White people fuel'd slavery
.[/QUOTE]

Dude if thats the only thing u think the whites did for this country then ur extremely rascist or just plain stupid!!
 05-31-2006, 03:58 PM         #296
almcaffee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bottom line, in AMERICA the law says innocent until proven guilty.... So why is bonds a.ssumed guilty by most whites? Why he is the only one going thruogh this government scale investigation? Its already known that 30-40% of the major leaguers in the 90's were using something, why isnt anyone reporting on them?

Pretty bias....
 05-31-2006, 03:58 PM         #297
StudiosConnect.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 titanreese said:
Dude if thats the only thing u think the whites did for this country then ur extremely rascist or just plain stupid!!
Im racist for saying white people fuel'd racism in america?

Look I will say this that is not the only thing i think white people did for this country, and you can better understand that when I say

"EXAMPLE" when I say explain I mean one of the things that made this country is what it is today

you attack me like what I say is so incorrect :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: why cant my comment just live :(
 05-31-2006, 04:00 PM         #298
StudiosConnect.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus said:
Your not as smart as you think you are. What you think is logical most of the time just isnt. And you like to bi*ch bi*ch and bi*ch but where is the bi*ching getting you?

Where is telling black men basically to not get a knowledge of self ( ourself)

Getting us :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
 05-31-2006, 04:01 PM         #299
Tempus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StudiosConnect. said:
Where is telling black men basically to not get a knowledge of self ( ourself)

Getting us :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Answer my other question son
 12 years ago '06        #300
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
 StudiosConnect. said:
Im racist for saying white people fuel'd racism in america?

Look I will say this that is not the only thing i think white people did for this country, and you can better understand that when I say

"EXAMPLE" when I say explain I mean one of the things that made this country is what it is today

you attack me like what I say is so incorrect :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: why cant my comment just live :(

Never said it wasnt true but U chose the most Worst example of what the white race did!! Not a very good example
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
50 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
50 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
66 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy