Bonds Hit 715.... White People Mad As Hell Right Now

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-31-2006, 01:13 PM         #261
goulet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah, and i know the education rates, average pay, etc. why do you think a lot of black people don't like whites? black men working the same job as white men make less money. even worst for women(black and white). i'm cool with white people, but it's not hard to see why the white man is probably the most hated man in the world. a lot of people have been fu*ked over. and a lot of you like to argue that you can't control your ancestors, which is true, but that doesn't change the fact that sh*t happened in the past, and is still happening today. besides, i was never arguing against your point. no one said your name, i've never even seen you in Sports Center before this thread. i clearly quoted and responded to ill800's post
fair enough, but earlier when i was posting in this thread someone said whites were just jealous, so i was discussing that, i havent been in sportscenter until recently with all the NBA mvp discussions but that doesnt mean i have any less credibility.
 05-31-2006, 01:14 PM         #262
goulet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
But when hank and willie played there were amphetamines that were legal in the US. Steroids are banned throughout the US.
 12 years ago '04        #263
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,868 | Props total: 68 68
and i was watching espn about 10 hours a day at semester's end kinda sad but there was nothing to do while waiting to go home. but yeah, every time bonds is brought up, they say something to the effect of, while bonds is facing some of the racism that Aaron faced, he's more importantly dealing with the issue that people believe he is a cheater
 12 years ago '04        #264
Gtownkid04 
space
space
 goulet said:
But when hank and willie played there were amphetamines that were legal in the US. Steroids are banned throughout the US.
true, true
 12 years ago '04        #265
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,330 | Props total: 11370 11370
Only ignorant fu*king idiots hate on people because of race, but that doesn't make that entire race responsible for the actions of those few retards out there running around. Does Barry get hated on because of his race? Yes but he himself has displayed his own racism talkin' about, "I don't sign autographs for white people" and other stupid a.ss sh*t like that. fu*k that sorry a.ss mufu*ka, he's not worth defending for anybody because overall he's just a bad guy and you fu*king know it. There's no reason he's ever had to treat people the way he does and it's been documented he's like this so don't come at me with that "you don't know that n*gga" nonsense because I ain't tryin' to hear it.
 12 years ago '04        #266
Gtownkid04 
space
space
be back later, so no responses for a while
 12 years ago '04        #267
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,330 | Props total: 11370 11370
Oh yeah and he cheated. It's funny how some people overlook that fact simply because of the color of his skin. They have no problem talking down on Mark McGwire so this is all pretty funny to me. fu*k both these f*g**ts and anybody else who felt the need to go out like a ho.
 05-31-2006, 01:20 PM         #268
goulet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats cool, it was good sharing comments who someone who is open to discussion, rather than someone who just wantgs to get their fu*kin point across
 05-31-2006, 01:20 PM         #269
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gtownkid04 said:
well if you agree to this than my point is proven, lol. baseball = who can cheat the best w/o getting caught

see i never said noone else cheated.

but people are swearing barry didnt

but he admitted to it
 05-31-2006, 01:55 PM         #270
thaneed4moe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just the fact that this thread has lasted sooo damn long PROVES what the thread started said in a FACT!!!!!!!! FACT FACT FACT.....(only problem is that i would stick the word "majority" in there)....beside that it is 100% fact.....a majority of white people are mad as fu**!!
 05-31-2006, 01:57 PM         #271
Tempus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Seems to me that its more black people being mad in this thread than white.
 05-31-2006, 02:01 PM         #272
StudiosConnect.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus said:
Seems to me that its more black people being mad in this thread than white.

also seems like your a black ... child... stuck in a white ...childs.. body
:rolleyes:
 05-31-2006, 02:03 PM         #273
Tempus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StudiosConnect. said:
also seems like your a black ... child... stuck in a white ...childs.. body
:rolleyes:
First of all im not a child. And explain how you think that? y
 05-31-2006, 02:09 PM         #274
fuckingbastard  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thaneed4moe said:
just the fact that this thread has lasted sooo damn long PROVES what the thread started said in a FACT!!!!!!!! FACT FACT FACT.....(only problem is that i would stick the word "majority" in there)....beside that it is 100% fact.....a majority of white people are mad as fu**!!
again you and all these other clueless blackboys in here just loving to hear yourself talk about what you wish was going on, if you people put this much effort into getting jobs, learning how to speak proper english, dressing normal, stopped glorifying crimes in your music, and took care of your property.... there wouldn't be as big of a gap between races and we could all be friends and stop the hate
 05-31-2006, 02:11 PM         #275
Tempus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fu*kingbastard said:
again you and all these other clueless blackboys in here just loving to hear yourself talk about what you wish was going on, if you people put this much effort into getting jobs, learning how to speak proper english, dressing normal, stopped glorifying crimes in your music, and took care of your property.... there wouldn't be as big of a gap between races and we could all be friends and stop the hate
You sir, are a racist.
 12 years ago '06        #276
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,535 | Props total: 1036 1036
Am I white?? Hell yes Am I mad b/c Barry Passed Babe?? Hell no COngratz All the way Barry but Saying white people are the only ones mad b/c barry passed babe is stupid like i said in another post!

Rather barry as a * by his name or not I dont know or care!! I hope barry doesnt pass Hank b/c hank was a Atlanta Braves player Does that make me rascist toward barry?? I think not!!

If barry passes Hank So be it Congratz to barry once agian!
 05-31-2006, 02:55 PM         #277
StudiosConnect.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus said:
First of all im not a child. And explain how you think that? y

well I wasnt going to post a reply but I'll give u a small example of why I think these things of you

You've made comments like

"Whatever the police tell you to do, you should do it" which tells me you'd do anything a police officer says (who is known to terrorize black people in america ) even if it was against your best interest

Also things like this.... You've made statements in reply to me as follows

Defy said:
.but to play devil's advocate, if black students went to the other high school waving red black & green flags, would that be racist?

StudiosConnect. said:
Do you think it would be racist? Does it carry a bloody racist legacy behind it?
 Tempus said:
Yes i think so.
^ your a black man saying this .... so I ask

StudiosConnect. said:
It does.... So you think ?

Well Tempus your .... black ...

What about the Red Black and Green flag makes u think it carrys a

Bloody Racist Legacy Behind It....? ( Can you answer that for me please)

Also do you even know what the flag colors mean :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
And u give me final answers like this

Tempus said:
Yes it does. Its america people should be able to put up what they want to

I hope that helps you understand.
 05-31-2006, 03:07 PM         #278
.BIGTYME.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

05-31-2006, 03:09 PM         #279
StudiosConnect.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fu*kingbastard said:

Learning how to speak proper english.... would make the world all be friends? We'll if "blackboys" were not dragged over here maybe we wouldnt need to learn any english

Dress Normal? .... Do you mean dress like a white man?.... hmmm wow shocking statement right there ... no comments

All black people glorify crimes in "your music" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ??okay??

And take care of our property? The same property white men burned down with racist intent and got away with it because they had the power in this
:rolleyes: country?
 05-31-2006, 03:10 PM         #280
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gtownkid04 said:
so the "greatest player of all time" using a corked bat isn't a big issue? this is the type of sh*t i'm talking about.

explain to me how using a corked bat is comparable to drug use. are corked bats illegal? is sandpaper on a ball illegal? No, you wont get arrested for doing that. i dont think ruth needed a corked bat either. that corked bat didnt do much for 'slammin sammy' did it? he floundered that year, cause of a lack of the juice. ruth wasnt chasing anyone. he was setting trends, pushing the envelope. the thing about ruth is he made the homerun what it is today and he made the game of baseball what it is today. as far as him being the goat, you will hear very few baseball historians pick him as their all time favorite/best player. tell me who says he was the greatest ever? maybe the greatest home run hitter....

Last edited by ill800; 05-31-2006 at 03:16 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago