NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-31-2006, 12:38 PM         #241
goulet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If some bi*ch published a book saying I r*ped her, and I dont have an arguement, then I am a.ssumed a rapist. But if Barry Bonds has a book with his exwife claiming his testicles shrunk and all these balco affiliates claiming they gave him undetectable roids, SOME BLACK PEOPLE STAND BY HIS SIDE, not because they have checked out the evidence or anything, but just because he is black and they have black pride. give me a fu*king break. If people were accusing Nolan Ryan of using steroids his whole career and he didn't sue them, my white pride would have no factor in my opinion of him. If you are labeled as a cheat, and cant dispute it, you are a cheat.
 12 years ago '04        #242
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,868 | Props total: 68 68
 goulet said:
if i had the ID BIGGER, WHITER, BETTER i would sure as hell be labeled a racist.
are you really upset over that . grow up! bigger, blacker, better. 3 seperate statements.something being bigger, blacker, better doesn't necessarily make it better because it's black. this isn't even significant. it's the name of a Chris Rock special, a few pr0n movies, and an ongoing BSU conference series. get over it
 12 years ago '04        #243
Gtownkid04 
space
space
 ill800 said:
ok. another longgg article. im very familiar with all that stuff. but what does it have to do with barry bonds? people are making excuses for him. i can find just as many long drawn out articles that disagree with those writers. he used performancing enhancing drugs to go after the biggest record ever. you compare spitballs to that? its well known that some atheletes play dirty. they want to win that bad. managers also want to win because there job is on the line and money is always an issue. fans never really took to guys like ty cobb who played dirty. people dont like cheaters. with barry, it was never about winning. its all about bonds and his quest for recognition in baseball history. this is a wayyy bigger deal than loaded bats and vaseline in gloves. i dont see how almost any of those events can be considered on the same scale as with what barry has done. what about cal ripkens final all star game? now im a huge ripken fan but i think they mighta gave that to him. and you know why they did? it is out of respect. so thats cheating? it all comes down to how you played the game in the end. what kind of teammate were you? has bonds ever won a world series? hes done some great things and i feel sorry for him that he tainted his career. he got too greedy in the end. just because everyone else is doing it thats no excuse.
don't try to change sh*t now. you asked me to explain half of the hall of fame being cowards. i explained the cheating, which you say as the reason for Bonds being a coward, but now their cheating isn't equal to his alleged cheating? bullsh*t
 05-31-2006, 12:54 PM         #244
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gtownkid04 said:
don't try to change sh*t now. you asked me to explain half of the hall of fame being cowards. i explained the cheating, which you say as the reason for Bonds being a coward, but now their cheating isn't equal to his alleged cheating? bullsh*t

you mean, their alleged cheating being equal to his ADMITTED cheating
 12 years ago '04        #245
Gtownkid04 
space
space
 RicFlair said:
you mean, their alleged cheating being equal to his ADMITTED cheating
did you read anything? they did admit to it. Barry admitted to taking something not knowing what it was, no more.
 05-31-2006, 01:00 PM         #246
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok so they are all cheaters

including barry
 05-31-2006, 01:01 PM         #247
goulet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ you are defendin this guy because hes black, NOTHING MORE.... answer this question....

WHY ISNT HE SUING FOR LIBEL IF HE IS SO INNOCENT???
 12 years ago '04        #248
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,332 | Props total: 11374 11374
Barroid might be dead by the time he's 55 because the steroids.
 12 years ago '04        #249
Gtownkid04 
space
space
i never said he was innocent. and how would he prove the author was committing libel if he were to sue? you could say i'm on steroids, or w/e. but now i'm not because they're checking. i could say i was never on them, and get tested now, but it wouldn't prove sh*t.
 05-31-2006, 01:05 PM         #250
goulet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and by the way, anyone else being cheaters has nothin to do with this topic, the topic was white people are mad because barry is breakin babes record. and my arguement was we arent mad because he cheated, and now everyone acknowledges that with the exception of some black people. Not to mention he doesnt even have a record, he just beat the white guy so blacks are makin a deal out of it. No white person even cares about babe ruths 714 because good old hank has the real record. And the thread evolved into somethin else when some ignorant black person said whites were jealous that blacks were taking over all their sports. why would we be jealous? And even if i was a racist why would I be mad at blacks taking over every sport?? Do you know what the highschool and college graduation rates are for blacks compared to whites, do you know what the murder rate is for blacks compared to whites? do you know what the incarceration rate is for blacks compared to whites? do you know whatthe average income is for blacks compared to whites?

Not much to be jealous about there, but keep preaching your "white man is trying to hold us down bullsh*t, and the white man hates to see us dominate his sports" bullsh*t because at the end of the day, the rich black athletes are getting paid by the richer white business man, so why would i be pissed?
 12 years ago '04        #251
Gtownkid04 
space
space
 RicFlair said:
ok so they are all cheaters

including barry
well if you agree to this than my point is proven, lol. baseball = who can cheat the best w/o getting caught
 12 years ago '04        #252
Gtownkid04 
space
space
 goulet said:
and by the way, anyone else being cheaters has nothin to do with this topic, the topic was white people are mad because barry is breakin babes record. and my arguement was we arent mad because he cheated, and now everyone acknowledges that with the exception of some black people. Not to mention he doesnt even have a record, he just beat the white guy so blacks are makin a deal out of it. No white person even cares about babe ruths 714 because good old hank has the real record. And the thread evolved into somethin else when some ignorant black person said whites were jealous that blacks were taking over all their sports. why would we be jealous? And even if i was a racist why would I be mad at blacks taking over every sport?? Do you know what the highschool and college graduation rates are for blacks compared to whites, do you know what the murder rate is for blacks compared to whites? do you know what the incarceration rate is for blacks compared to whites? do you know whatthe average income is for blacks compared to whites?

Not much to be jealous about there, but keep preaching your "white man is trying to hold us down bullsh*t, and the white man hates to see us dominate his sports" bullsh*t because at the end of the day, the rich black athletes are getting paid by the richer white business man, so why would i be pissed?
your own sports analysts don't agree with you. there's at least one story on espn every day about SOME of the hatred towards Barry being because of race
 05-31-2006, 01:06 PM         #253
goulet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They have actual evidence in "The Game of Shadows" like barry bonds schedule of administering steroids from balco. If that document wasnt real he could easily sue!
 12 years ago '04        #254
Gtownkid04 
space
space
and you're delusional to say that no white people care about Ruth's record
 05-31-2006, 01:07 PM         #255
goulet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I watch espn about 3 hours a day, I have never once seen someone say the hatred towards barry was because of race, except on bonds on bonds.
 05-31-2006, 01:10 PM         #256
goulet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and you're delusional to say that no white people care about Ruth's record
you are right, that was a dumb statement, but i dont know anyone who cares, and im sure the majority of fans dont care, everyone has accepted hank having the record already, so why would we care if barry is second all time?? hank beat the babe fair and square using longevity, i could understand that making people mad because he beat babe fair and square, but barry cheated to 2nd all time, so who really cares?? why do you think they are bringin him to court now? they know hes guilty and they are gonna slap him with an asterisk and eventually ban him from the hall
 12 years ago '04        #257
Gtownkid04 
space
space
yeah, and i know the education rates, average pay, etc. why do you think a lot of black people don't like whites? black men working the same job as white men make less money. even worst for women(black and white). i'm cool with white people, but it's not hard to see why the white man is probably the most hated man in the world. a lot of people have been fu*ked over. and a lot of you like to argue that you can't control your ancestors, which is true, but that doesn't change the fact that sh*t happened in the past, and is still happening today. besides, i was never arguing against your point. no one said your name, i've never even seen you in Sports Center before this thread. i clearly quoted and responded to ill800's post
 05-31-2006, 01:11 PM         #258
goulet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and im sure a sh*tload of black people will be saying they banned barry because of his race, but that is bullsh*t. To me baseball is a mockery if Pete Rose gets banned from gambling but Barry doesnt get banned for admitting to using a performance enhancing drug.
 12 years ago '04        #259
Gtownkid04 
space
space
ok, but i can argue that ruth cheated to 714. that article even mentions hank and willie taking amphetamines if any1 took the time to read... or was that the other one that wouldn't post when i tried?
 12 years ago '04        #260
Gtownkid04 
space
space
baseball is a mockery
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
168 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy