squad up!

Bonds Hit 715.... White People Mad As Hell Right Now

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '06        #276
titanreese 14 heat pts14
space
space
$12,978 | Props total: 1634 1634
Am I white?? Hell yes Am I mad b/c Barry Passed Babe?? Hell no COngratz All the way Barry but Saying white people are the only ones mad b/c barry passed babe is stupid like i said in another post!

Rather barry as a * by his name or not I dont know or care!! I hope barry doesnt pass Hank b/c hank was a Atlanta Braves player Does that make me rascist toward barry?? I think not!!

If barry passes Hank So be it Congratz to barry once agian!

05-31-2006, 01:55 PM         #277
StudiosConnect.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus said
First of all im not a child. And explain how you think that? y

well I wasnt going to post a reply but I'll give u a small example of why I think these things of you

You've made comments like

"Whatever the police tell you to do, you should do it" which tells me you'd do anything a police officer says (who is known to terrorize black people in america ) even if it was against your best interest

Also things like this.... You've made statements in reply to me as follows

Defy said
.but to play devil's advocate, if black students went to the other high school waving red black & green flags, would that be racist?

StudiosConnect. said
Do you think it would be racist? Does it carry a bloody racist legacy behind it?
 Tempus said
Yes i think so.
^ your a black man saying this .... so I ask

StudiosConnect. said
It does.... So you think ?

Well Tempus your .... black ...

What about the Red Black and Green flag makes u think it carrys a

Bloody Racist Legacy Behind It....? ( Can you answer that for me please)

Also do you even know what the flag colors mean :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
And u give me final answers like this

Tempus said
Yes it does. Its america people should be able to put up what they want to

I hope that helps you understand.

05-31-2006, 02:07 PM         #278
.BIGTYME.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

05-31-2006, 02:09 PM         #279
StudiosConnect.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fu*kingbastard said
again you and all these other clueless blackboys in here just loving to hear yourself talk about what you wish was going on, if you people put this much effort into getting jobs, learning how to speak proper english, dressing normal, stopped glorifying crimes in your music, and took care of your property.... there wouldn't be as big of a gap between races and we could all be friends and stop the hate

Learning how to speak proper english.... would make the world all be friends? We'll if "blackboys" were not dragged over here maybe we wouldnt need to learn any english

Dress Normal? .... Do you mean dress like a white man?.... hmmm wow shocking statement right there ... no comments

All black people glorify crimes in "your music" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ??okay??

And take care of our property? The same property white men burned down with racist intent and got away with it because they had the power in this
:rolleyes: country?

05-31-2006, 02:10 PM         #280
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gtownkid04 said
so the "greatest player of all time" using a corked bat isn't a big issue? this is the type of sh*t i'm talking about.

explain to me how using a corked bat is comparable to drug use. are corked bats illegal? is sandpaper on a ball illegal? No, you wont get arrested for doing that. i dont think ruth needed a corked bat either. that corked bat didnt do much for 'slammin sammy' did it? he floundered that year, cause of a lack of the juice. ruth wasnt chasing anyone. he was setting trends, pushing the envelope. the thing about ruth is he made the homerun what it is today and he made the game of baseball what it is today. as far as him being the goat, you will hear very few baseball historians pick him as their all time favorite/best player. tell me who says he was the greatest ever? maybe the greatest home run hitter....

Last edited by ill800; 05-31-2006 at 02:16 PM..

12 years ago '06        #281
titanreese 14 heat pts14
space
space
 StudiosConnect. said
Learning how to speak proper english.... would make the world all be friends? We'll if "blackboys" were not dragged over here maybe we wouldnt need to learn any english
Noones keeping u here !! So u can DRAG urself back over

05-31-2006, 02:14 PM         #282
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gtownkid04 said
don't try to change sh*t now. you asked me to explain half of the hall of fame being cowards. i explained the cheating, which you say as the reason for Bonds being a coward, but now their cheating isn't equal to his alleged cheating? bullsh*t
no its not equal at all. @ you. you think thats half the hall of famers? gtfoh kid. do some research. and dont dodge the real questions/points we pose in this thread. you simply pick something out of responses that you feel you can argue. and you dont do a very good job in supporting your arguments.

05-31-2006, 02:18 PM         #283
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fu*kingbastard said
again you and all these other clueless blackboys in here just loving to hear yourself talk about what you wish was going on, if you people put this much effort into getting jobs, learning how to speak proper english, dressing normal, stopped glorifying crimes in your music, and took care of your property.... there wouldn't be as big of a gap between races and we could all be friends and stop the hate
can we get a ban or a warning? gimmie a break. see its guys like you that give white people a bad name.

05-31-2006, 02:20 PM         #284
StudiosConnect.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 titanreese said
Noones keeping u here !! So u can DRAG urself back over

I can drag myself back to Africa Sir?

How about my people built this country.... ( for FREE ) and under the most terrible conditions this country has ever seen..... so in my eyes why would me and any other black person "Drag ourseleves" back to Africa... We should own this country.... Reperations and Land

:rolleyes:

Its always a .... White Male .. to say the same thing to any person of African Descent when they speak about the Wicked White Slave Masters who had part in bringing our people over to American soil during the african halocaust

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

05-31-2006, 02:23 PM         #285
Tempus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StudiosConnect. said

How about my people built this country.... ( for FREE ) and under the most terrible conditions this country has ever seen..... so in my eyes why would me and any other black person "Drag ourseleves" back to Africa... We should own this country.... Reperations and Land

Its always a .... White Male .. to say the same thing to any person of African Descent when they speak about the Wicked White Slave Masters who had part in bringing our people over to American soil during the african halocaust

I cant wait till all the people like you die. I just hope you dont raise your kids to be like you though

05-31-2006, 02:25 PM         #286
StudiosConnect.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus said
I cant wait till all the people like you die. I just hope you dont raise your kids to be like you though

You are a black male. Telling another black male you cannot wait for him to die.

sir I will not say to much about this But I will say this

It reminds me of young white children (who I have seen this in person)
Tell there parents things like

"I fu*kING HATE YOU MOM"
" fu*k YOU bi*ch"
"I HOPE YOU DIE"

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: not trying to say your white or anything :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

12 years ago '06        #287
titanreese 14 heat pts14
space
space
 StudiosConnect. said

hold up U just Said That we DRAGGED u over here!! well Seems to me if ur still mad about us Dragging u over here then u can drag back over there!! thats not a rascist comment! Blacks and Whites had parts in Making this country what it is So dont give me that bullsh*t about it was all Blacks!! It was Blacks and Whites Not just one race!!

Last edited by titanreese; 05-31-2006 at 02:26 PM..

05-31-2006, 02:28 PM         #288
TheTruth5  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its nothin about race homie, its about the respect and love for the game, barry bonds cheated to get where he is point blank, and when my son gets to the age he asks about baseball im going to tell him babe ruth was the best player ever, and hank aaron is the home run king no matter what and that barry bonds is a cheater and i know im not the only one that feels this way, im tired of people always fu*king playing the race card, peopple of every race are quick to say someone from a different race is racist even if they just fu*king look at them... its the fact that bonds is a cheater, and no im not white

05-31-2006, 02:31 PM         #289
Tempus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StudiosConnect. said
You are a black male. Telling another black male you cannot wait for him to die.

sir I will not say to much about this But I will say this

It reminds me of young white children (who I have seen this in person)
Tell there parents things like

"I fu*kING HATE YOU MOM"
" fu*k YOU bi*ch"
"I HOPE YOU DIE"

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: not trying to say your white or anything :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Naw i just think the world would be a better place without people like u

05-31-2006, 02:34 PM         #290
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
more racist comments from studio....more evidence of racism. i need to be able to ignore when people quote you in replies. i can still see that you suffer from diharea of the mouth. if i sad some sh*t like that about black children, boy you would jump all over me. open your mind. you are only feeding into the racism that you despise so deeply.

05-31-2006, 02:35 PM         #291
StudiosConnect.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 titanreese said
hold up U just Said That we DRAGGED u over here!! well Seems to me if ur still mad about us Dragging u over here then u can drag back over there!! thats not a rascist comment! Blacks and Whites had parts in Making this country what it is So dont give me that bullsh*t about its was all Blacks!! It was Blacks and Whites Not just one race!!
Long as the real america broke free from the british if my history is correct they took part in having african brothers and sisters being slaves

when I say slave I mean no salary... thus working for FREE

So I will say w/o our people America the such rich country would not be anything w/o Their wicked Slave ways

Without people who were not white in this country america might not of been built at a quicker pace and definately not be as rich as it is now.

So am I so wrong to feel bad about my people being "Dragged" over here ... I dont think so.... Am I so wrong in feeling wrong that my people were slave who built this country and should have land,power,.... reperations? I dont think so... Use em and abuse em and tell them if they dont like it go back... your theory?

titanreese said
Blacks and Whites had parts in Making this country what it is
Blacks and Whites did have part of making what this country what it is now your very correct
example
White people fuel'd slavery

Example
Black people for the most part born in america have flourished greatly in many sports in ways no other race has given america such a good look on being so dominate in the games we play.

05-31-2006, 02:36 PM         #292
StudiosConnect.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus said
Naw i just think the world would be a better place without people like u
You think the world would be a better place without people of african decsent to not have a knowledge of self.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Your Black btw tempus :rolleyes:

05-31-2006, 02:43 PM         #293
whoitbes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WTF is this thread doing in the sports section!? Take this sh*t to the Knowledge section or the general discussion. Barry Bonds breaking the record neither helps nor hurts black people and you have to be a fu*kin idiot to think it does. Its not like anyone is going to base their views of black people on the fact that Barry Bonds is 2nd all time in HRs. Take this bullsh*t out of the Sports section.

05-31-2006, 02:43 PM         #294
Tempus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StudiosConnect. said
You think the world would be a better place without people of african decsent to not have a knowledge of self.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Your Black btw tempus :rolleyes:
Your not as smart as you think you are. What you think is logical most of the time just isnt. And you like to bi*ch bi*ch and bi*ch but where is the bi*ching getting you?

12 years ago '06        #295
titanreese 14 heat pts14
space
space
[QUOTE=StudiosConnectBlacks and Whites did have part of making what this country what it is now your very correct
example
White people fuel'd slavery
.[/QUOTE]

Dude if thats the only thing u think the whites did for this country then ur extremely rascist or just plain stupid!!

05-31-2006, 02:58 PM         #296
almcaffee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bottom line, in AMERICA the law says innocent until proven guilty.... So why is bonds a.ssumed guilty by most whites? Why he is the only one going thruogh this government scale investigation? Its already known that 30-40% of the major leaguers in the 90's were using something, why isnt anyone reporting on them?

Pretty bias....

05-31-2006, 02:58 PM         #297
StudiosConnect.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 titanreese said
Dude if thats the only thing u think the whites did for this country then ur extremely rascist or just plain stupid!!
Im racist for saying white people fuel'd racism in america?

Look I will say this that is not the only thing i think white people did for this country, and you can better understand that when I say

"EXAMPLE" when I say explain I mean one of the things that made this country is what it is today

you attack me like what I say is so incorrect :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: why cant my comment just live :(

05-31-2006, 03:00 PM         #298
StudiosConnect.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus said
Your not as smart as you think you are. What you think is logical most of the time just isnt. And you like to bi*ch bi*ch and bi*ch but where is the bi*ching getting you?

Where is telling black men basically to not get a knowledge of self ( ourself)

Getting us :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

05-31-2006, 03:01 PM         #299
Tempus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StudiosConnect. said
Where is telling black men basically to not get a knowledge of self ( ourself)

Getting us :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Answer my other question son

12 years ago '06        #300
titanreese 14 heat pts14
space
space
 StudiosConnect. said
Im racist for saying white people fuel'd racism in america?

Look I will say this that is not the only thing i think white people did for this country, and you can better understand that when I say

"EXAMPLE" when I say explain I mean one of the things that made this country is what it is today

you attack me like what I say is so incorrect :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: why cant my comment just live :(

Never said it wasnt true but U chose the most Worst example of what the white race did!! Not a very good example

Home      

most viewed right now
FBG Wooski shot in head at friends funeral
181 comments
8 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Anyone else think Bron could be losing these games on purpose?
25 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Sarah Silverman Says Louis C.K. M**turbated in Front of Her: F yeah..
97 comments
6 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 22 - (He just came out) Im a nationalist!: Trump makes stunning..
30 comments
6 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside j prince on birdmans ass for money owed to his son
85 comments
8 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Those T1tties Are DEFINITELY REAL...
28 comments
7 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New MJ Smileys on deck once again
27 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
McDonalds hack for basically free food
100 comments
8 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl Got The Lower Body Of A Preteen Quarter Horse
30 comments
8 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Drake beautiful baby mom vibin to that drake
112 comments
9 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside First Red Dead gameplay leak
24 comments
5 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA San Antonio Spurs vs Los Angeles Lakers
1037 comments
5 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA What A TIme To Be Kawhi
25 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA DERRICK ROSE with CROSSOVER of the YEAR so far :mjomfg:
26 comments
4 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Man Gets Full Back Michael Jordan Jersey Tattoo 🤦🏽*♂..
12 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
legendary 3mb goon drew mcintyre throws down the gauntlet
421 comments
7 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nothing but net
2 comments
5 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Phuck!
17 comments
4 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Damian Lillard arrives at tonights game dressed as Stone Cold Steve Austin
62 comments
6 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Monkeys Kill Man in India by Pelting Him with Bricks
3 comments
7 hours ago
@wild'ish
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
nwo504
Static3IVERSON
ElevateOne
justin747
2Cold
i?
Rule 336
OldBusiness
DrizzyStan06
mars15
Top 10 most slapped recently
Macho Machado
HiShinUnit
Rule 336
Bkjj11
suavehooper
DonC
BXSPAGHETT
YungVino
TomDick&Harry
Lonny Breaux

most viewed right now
online now  17
Image(s) inside LiAngelo Ball has s3x tape with a tr@nny. #BBB #BallControl
186 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  15
Oct 20 - This is Like a Ad for the Border Wall
160 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  14
Video inside after 20 years tchina arnold talks about the drama on martin
126 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  8
Video inside Got damn Arsenal straight destroyed this d1ke in a battle!!
51 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  8
Video inside Lawd have mercy jazmynekyng uproarchallenge
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  7
If you like Marvel/DC and classic beat em ups get the fu-k in here(on mobile t..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  5
Whats The Worst Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You?
228 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  2
NFL Week 7: MNF New York Giants (1-5) at Atlanta Falcons (2-4) | 10/22 8:15pm
256 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy