Bonds Hit 715.... White People Mad As Hell Right Now

view more...

most viewed right now
+50  133
132 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #251
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,993 | Props total: 278 278
 RicFlair said
ok so they are all cheaters

including barry
well if you agree to this than my point is proven, lol. baseball = who can cheat the best w/o getting caught

12 years ago '04        #252
Gtownkid04 
space
space
 goulet said
and by the way, anyone else being cheaters has nothin to do with this topic, the topic was white people are mad because barry is breakin babes record. and my arguement was we arent mad because he cheated, and now everyone acknowledges that with the exception of some black people. Not to mention he doesnt even have a record, he just beat the white guy so blacks are makin a deal out of it. No white person even cares about babe ruths 714 because good old hank has the real record. And the thread evolved into somethin else when some ignorant black person said whites were jealous that blacks were taking over all their sports. why would we be jealous? And even if i was a racist why would I be mad at blacks taking over every sport?? Do you know what the highschool and college graduation rates are for blacks compared to whites, do you know what the murder rate is for blacks compared to whites? do you know what the incarceration rate is for blacks compared to whites? do you know whatthe average income is for blacks compared to whites?

Not much to be jealous about there, but keep preaching your "white man is trying to hold us down bullsh*t, and the white man hates to see us dominate his sports" bullsh*t because at the end of the day, the rich black athletes are getting paid by the richer white business man, so why would i be pissed?
your own sports analysts don't agree with you. there's at least one story on espn every day about SOME of the hatred towards Barry being because of race

05-31-2006, 01:06 PM         #253
goulet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They have actual evidence in "The Game of Shadows" like barry bonds schedule of administering steroids from balco. If that document wasnt real he could easily sue!

12 years ago '04        #254
Gtownkid04 
space
space
and you're delusional to say that no white people care about Ruth's record

05-31-2006, 01:07 PM         #255
goulet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I watch espn about 3 hours a day, I have never once seen someone say the hatred towards barry was because of race, except on bonds on bonds.

05-31-2006, 01:10 PM         #256
goulet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and you're delusional to say that no white people care about Ruth's record
you are right, that was a dumb statement, but i dont know anyone who cares, and im sure the majority of fans dont care, everyone has accepted hank having the record already, so why would we care if barry is second all time?? hank beat the babe fair and square using longevity, i could understand that making people mad because he beat babe fair and square, but barry cheated to 2nd all time, so who really cares?? why do you think they are bringin him to court now? they know hes guilty and they are gonna slap him with an asterisk and eventually ban him from the hall

12 years ago '04        #257
Gtownkid04 
space
space
yeah, and i know the education rates, average pay, etc. why do you think a lot of black people don't like whites? black men working the same job as white men make less money. even worst for women(black and white). i'm cool with white people, but it's not hard to see why the white man is probably the most hated man in the world. a lot of people have been fu*ked over. and a lot of you like to argue that you can't control your ancestors, which is true, but that doesn't change the fact that sh*t happened in the past, and is still happening today. besides, i was never arguing against your point. no one said your name, i've never even seen you in Sports Center before this thread. i clearly quoted and responded to ill800's post

05-31-2006, 01:11 PM         #258
goulet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and im sure a sh*tload of black people will be saying they banned barry because of his race, but that is bullsh*t. To me baseball is a mockery if Pete Rose gets banned from gambling but Barry doesnt get banned for admitting to using a performance enhancing drug.

12 years ago '04        #259
Gtownkid04 
space
space
ok, but i can argue that ruth cheated to 714. that article even mentions hank and willie taking amphetamines if any1 took the time to read... or was that the other one that wouldn't post when i tried?

12 years ago '04        #260
Gtownkid04 
space
space
baseball is a mockery

05-31-2006, 01:13 PM         #261
goulet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah, and i know the education rates, average pay, etc. why do you think a lot of black people don't like whites? black men working the same job as white men make less money. even worst for women(black and white). i'm cool with white people, but it's not hard to see why the white man is probably the most hated man in the world. a lot of people have been fu*ked over. and a lot of you like to argue that you can't control your ancestors, which is true, but that doesn't change the fact that sh*t happened in the past, and is still happening today. besides, i was never arguing against your point. no one said your name, i've never even seen you in Sports Center before this thread. i clearly quoted and responded to ill800's post
fair enough, but earlier when i was posting in this thread someone said whites were just jealous, so i was discussing that, i havent been in sportscenter until recently with all the NBA mvp discussions but that doesnt mean i have any less credibility.

05-31-2006, 01:14 PM         #262
goulet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
But when hank and willie played there were amphetamines that were legal in the US. Steroids are banned throughout the US.

12 years ago '04        #263
Gtownkid04 
space
space
and i was watching espn about 10 hours a day at semester's end kinda sad but there was nothing to do while waiting to go home. but yeah, every time bonds is brought up, they say something to the effect of, while bonds is facing some of the racism that Aaron faced, he's more importantly dealing with the issue that people believe he is a cheater

12 years ago '04        #264
Gtownkid04 
space
space
 goulet said
But when hank and willie played there were amphetamines that were legal in the US. Steroids are banned throughout the US.
true, true

12 years ago '04        #265
1000bluntz 
space
space
$19,226 | Props total: 18944 18944
Only ignorant fu*king idiots hate on people because of race, but that doesn't make that entire race responsible for the actions of those few retards out there running around. Does Barry get hated on because of his race? Yes but he himself has displayed his own racism talkin' about, "I don't sign autographs for white people" and other stupid a.ss sh*t like that. fu*k that sorry a.ss mufu*ka, he's not worth defending for anybody because overall he's just a bad guy and you fu*king know it. There's no reason he's ever had to treat people the way he does and it's been documented he's like this so don't come at me with that "you don't know that n*gga" nonsense because I ain't tryin' to hear it.

12 years ago '04        #266
Gtownkid04 
space
space
be back later, so no responses for a while

12 years ago '04        #267
1000bluntz 
space
space
$19,226 | Props total: 18944 18944
Oh yeah and he cheated. It's funny how some people overlook that fact simply because of the color of his skin. They have no problem talking down on Mark McGwire so this is all pretty funny to me. fu*k both these f*g**ts and anybody else who felt the need to go out like a ho.

05-31-2006, 01:20 PM         #268
goulet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats cool, it was good sharing comments who someone who is open to discussion, rather than someone who just wantgs to get their fu*kin point across

05-31-2006, 01:20 PM         #269
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gtownkid04 said
well if you agree to this than my point is proven, lol. baseball = who can cheat the best w/o getting caught

see i never said noone else cheated.

but people are swearing barry didnt

but he admitted to it

05-31-2006, 01:55 PM         #270
thaneed4moe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just the fact that this thread has lasted sooo damn long PROVES what the thread started said in a FACT!!!!!!!! FACT FACT FACT.....(only problem is that i would stick the word "majority" in there)....beside that it is 100% fact.....a majority of white people are mad as fu**!!

05-31-2006, 01:57 PM         #271
Tempus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Seems to me that its more black people being mad in this thread than white.

05-31-2006, 02:01 PM         #272
StudiosConnect.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus said
Seems to me that its more black people being mad in this thread than white.

also seems like your a black ... child... stuck in a white ...childs.. body
:rolleyes:

05-31-2006, 02:03 PM         #273
Tempus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StudiosConnect. said
also seems like your a black ... child... stuck in a white ...childs.. body
:rolleyes:
First of all im not a child. And explain how you think that? y

05-31-2006, 02:09 PM         #274
fuckingbastard  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thaneed4moe said
just the fact that this thread has lasted sooo damn long PROVES what the thread started said in a FACT!!!!!!!! FACT FACT FACT.....(only problem is that i would stick the word "majority" in there)....beside that it is 100% fact.....a majority of white people are mad as fu**!!
again you and all these other clueless blackboys in here just loving to hear yourself talk about what you wish was going on, if you people put this much effort into getting jobs, learning how to speak proper english, dressing normal, stopped glorifying crimes in your music, and took care of your property.... there wouldn't be as big of a gap between races and we could all be friends and stop the hate

05-31-2006, 02:11 PM         #275
Tempus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fu*kingbastard said
again you and all these other clueless blackboys in here just loving to hear yourself talk about what you wish was going on, if you people put this much effort into getting jobs, learning how to speak proper english, dressing normal, stopped glorifying crimes in your music, and took care of your property.... there wouldn't be as big of a gap between races and we could all be friends and stop the hate
You sir, are a racist.

Home      

most viewed right now
+32online now  69
Video inside funny as sh*t: Jack thriller takes over EXXXOTICA 2018
67 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  58
NBA Derek Fisher, explains....His side & spoiler: He don't really give a fu-k,..
51 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+164online now  49
Image(s) inside Im Not Really In To BBW But This One Could Get The Ring
91 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+27online now  48
Article inside When did you know your marriage was doomed?
119 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+68online now  41
Image(s) inside 𝓤𝓷𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓱 Ұ..
28 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+268online now  35
NBA They Leaked The Uncensored Altercation Between Kevin Durant & Draymond Green
100 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+68online now  35
Video inside Eminem be like
156 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  29
Video inside desiigner threatens charlemagne and envy