most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Which one Should i roll with
Caprice/Impala 29 90.63%
Crown Vic/Grand Marquis 3 9.38%
Voters: 32. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 05-23-2006, 01:07 PM         #1
6933 pageviews
24 comments

derick_4000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Caprice/Impala Vs. Crown Vic/Grand Marquis

I'm thinkin about buildin a project slab and i cant decide which one i wanna roll with, both are gutta and have a million mods, just need some extra opinions

24 comments for "Caprice/Impala Vs. Crown Vic/Grand Marquis"

12 years ago '04        #2
$tr3tch 
space
space
$4,260 | Props total: 0 0
no competition imo, impala/caprice hands down. I a.ssume ur talkin 94-96 which means a 5.7L LT1...handles pretty decent for a big car too. Roomy as fu*k (just like the crown vic) but more power, better lookin, n skys the limits when it comes to mods on it. Love that car to death.
 12 years ago '06        #3
"SS" 28 heat pts28
space
space
$10,239 | Props total: 4817 4817
i got a special place in my heart for caprices/impalas

i like crowns and grand marquis too, but every n*gga in memphis

and they momma got one of them bi*ches, which is why i copped da

lincoln town car, basically the same thing but alot more luxurious

looks a whole lot better and n*ggas aint ridin em that heavy down here yet
 12 years ago '06        #4
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,943 | Props total: 481 481
 ThaReapa420 said:
Um...The 94-96 Caprice does NOT have an LT1 engine unless it was formerly a police car. It has a 350 Vortex engine and pushes about 220-240 horse I believe.

The k!ller part is even with a stock LT1 it only pushes like 265 horse...

Oh and if you can't tell HEAVY CHEVY'S bi*ch!

Yepperz,ONLY the police issused Caprice had the LT1 in it. I'd take the Caprice/Impala ALL DAY LONG over a ford. Big Chevy's,big chevy's,big chevy's rollin Miami!!! :D
 05-25-2006, 02:17 AM         #5
escay_muzik  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Caprice All Day Long Baby...love The Way The Look...i Got One Myself....
 12 years ago '04        #6
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,462 | Props total: 6613 6613
Ya'll shouldn't say the police are the only ones to get the LT1's...FireMarshalls and other service workers got them as well...

also there EASILY just as many mods for the Grand Marquis/Crown Vic/Maraudeer
You all need to read up on that 4.6l motor by Ford...it's not a punk

I like both cars but I got a 95 Caprice (Old Juvieniles Correction Officers car)
And im currently saving just a little bit more bread so I can get my Golen 383 short block off up in there and some Clear Image headers all at once...I might get a slight bit of head work done as well maybe.

I really want a real by the numbers Imp tho (Holds it's value alot better)Not sweating it now tho....I'll run into one for cheap and swap all that sh*t over and sell the Caprice when ever it comes around!
 12 years ago '04        #7
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
 samsin420 said:
Yepperz,ONLY the police issused Caprice had the LT1 in it. I'd take the Caprice/Impala ALL DAY LONG over a ford. Big Chevy's,big chevy's,big chevy's rollin Miami!!! :D
^^
Some one been watching them East Coast Ryders dvds!:D
 12 years ago '04        #8
JayR04 112 heat pts112
space
space
$10,944 | Props total: 5706 5706
i wouldnt get any of those. tha fords are ugly and every body got bubbles. i'd get somethin a little older or somethin less common.
 05-25-2006, 12:02 PM         #9
samakaballer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im sick of looking at caprices and impala's,, just because everyone else does it doesn't mean you gotto go out and be the same way,,, first off caprices and impala's r raggedy unless you get one that's mint wiht not many miles but im sure you're gonna get a raggedy one lol.. I got a 99 crown vic bought it with 44 k miles ,, i used to like caprices but the crown vic is way cleaner and newer looking,,and if you want power go with an ex cop car crown vic ,, there's one in my neighborhood that's been modded and has over 500 hp,,, why do you think caprices aren't made anymore and police use crown victoria's (fords),, man im telling you crown vics are real nice real big ,, fits big a.ss rims ,, and you'll stand out more with big rims because not everybody does it ,, everybody listens to rap and tries to be like there hero who bought a raggedy box chevy as there first car and put rims on it
 05-25-2006, 12:05 PM         #10
samakaballer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
seeing a caprice or impala with rims is just another number 2 me,, seeing a crown vic or grand marquis with rims is something special LOL ,, around here i'll bea trendsetter when i put the 22's on mine ,,,, I tlaked to some guy about a week ago who had 22's on a grand marquis it looked straight ,, he said by the end of this year he's getting 26's,, he's already planning to go to miami to get some lift kits
 05-25-2006, 03:28 PM         #11
titebuoy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bubble chevys are not the only caprices/impalas built. the have older years, thats why people call some chevys "Box chevys," what years are you looking at cuz you can go a ways back in terms of years.
 05-25-2006, 04:42 PM         #12
samakaballer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
GO WITH grand marquis or crown vic,,, don't be like every other bi*ch,, Just because box chevy's used were so raggedy and ppl could afford them and fix them up doesn't mean u have to follow that style lOL,, get a town car even,, dont look cheap lol,, and i wouldn't waste my time with a 96 impala they're way overrated,, ppl r going to think it's a caprice impala clone anyways ,, and police crown vics r faster ,, man go with the crown vic body
 12 years ago '06        #13
"SS" 28 heat pts28
space
space
$10,239 | Props total: 4817 4817
i dont know where yall n*ggas from but round here everybody and they granny got crowns and grands wit 24's or better

caprices and impalas are still around but the crowns and sh*t out number them at least 5-1

but i still prefer my town car

its only like 3 in memphis wit big rims and sh*t
 12 years ago '04        #14
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
 samakaballer said:
GO WITH grand marquis or crown vic,,, don't be like every other bi*ch,, Just because box chevy's used were so raggedy and ppl could afford them and fix them up doesn't mean u have to follow that style lOL,, get a town car even,, dont look cheap lol,, and i wouldn't waste my time with a 96 impala they're way overrated,, ppl r going to think it's a caprice impala clone anyways ,, and police crown vics r faster ,, man go with the crown vic body
Hahaha the quality fo Ford cas has been sh*t for years and thats a fact!!!

The police stopped riding caprices because CHEVY STOPPED MAKING THEM!! Had nothing to do with quality issues...The police loved and preffered the Caprice and hated having to switch to the Crown Vics and Dodge Intrepids
(There getting the Magnum now tho!:applause: )

the LT1 Motor is one of the MOST stabLE and strong motors built and that is a FACT

Hell did you know that the Crown Vic that police used had to be recalled due to the gas tank having issues to were the car could explode?!

Crown Vics arw NOT faster than a Impala hell the Mercury Maraudeer (which is nothing but a Corwn Vic or Marquis) is only a few tenths of a second faster than a Impala...where are you getting your facts from duke? Plus an Impala has better handling

and you have GOT to be kidding about everyone listening to rap and thats why they want a Imp...I guess the Blue Book value people are sooo much into it that they made the value of the car that high because 8Ball had one on the cover of his "Lost" cd!:rolleyes:

Everybody has a crown vic...or grand marquis..they ain't special either and who cares if people thinks it's a clone?
Do you think people give a sh*t when they drive a 66-72 Cutlass or Chevelle or GTO if it's a 442,SS, or Lemans?
You buy what you like and do whatever you want with it. Rap ain't got sh*t to do with it.
 12 years ago '05        #15
74southwest 
space
space
$347 | Props total: 12 12
i got a grand marquis only becuz cant afford a damn impala 96 hahah if they so overrated and garbge why a mint one still run u 14gz or better name another domestic car that old costin that much
 05-27-2006, 12:34 AM         #16
KandyRedSS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 74southwest said:
i got a grand marquis only becuz cant afford a damn impala 96 hahah if they so overrated and garbge why a mint one still run u 14gz or better name another domestic car that old costin that much

cuz of the rarety also.

there was only like 150kish impala ss's made.
 05-27-2006, 01:39 AM         #17
mc_breed  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Caprice/Impala

post pics when u done man
 05-27-2006, 02:49 AM         #18
derick_4000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
At 1st i was thinkin jus the bubbles, but all grenerations of both cars. Tha bubble caprice with the lt1 is my baby, only thing is being in college and havin to commute every now and then a n*gga could go broke drivin that hoe. But mos def wanna drop 20-22's and a supercharge and k!ll tha freeways in tha H
 05-27-2006, 09:19 AM         #19
SexiiSnowBunny  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SS said:
i got a special place in my heart for caprices/impalas

i like crowns and grand marquis too, but every n*gga in memphis

and they momma got one of them bi*ches, which is why i copped da

lincoln town car, basically the same thing but alot more luxurious

looks a whole lot better and n*ggas aint ridin em that heavy down here yet
i got me a lincoln town signiture
 12 years ago '04        #20
1nonly 15 heat pts15
space
space
$12,452 | Props total: 1239 1239
Is this really a question?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
132 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
215 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
51 comments
1 day ago