Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-21-2006, 12:09 PM         #61
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm so tired of hearing about gangs, that gang-banging crap is played out. If you are not organizing a gang for the improvement, and linking up with others to create sufficient ways of getting money then you are just making yourself useless and being a downfall to yourself and your community
 12 years ago '04        #62
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 farrockmardarah said:
lol, toronto aint hard f*g**ts. get that straight

lol at 52 murders a year inb such a huge city. this f*g**ts strugglin to convince us toronto be on some la or chicago tip.

never that

you young n*ggas have life twisted

who wouldn't want to live in a city that has 52 murders a year??
 12 years ago '05        #63
dasill 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,875 | Props total: 2685 2685
oh..its canada. who gives a fu*k..walks out..
 05-21-2006, 12:50 PM         #64
unkle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Floeji said:
There were like 20-25 Bloods there...and they were all white....fu*king crazy....

12 years ago '04        #65
smiles 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,291 | Props total: 58 58
americans think we want to be like them..... when the truth is they want us to be like them.... too many people in canada that come form nations amarica did wrong..... so ya'll do you.... we'll do us..... and if u dont like it don't read our news
 05-22-2006, 01:25 AM         #66
UpTownClips  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all i gotta say is watch wen caribana pops off, u americans r gon see wuts really good,
 12 years ago '04        #67
stay alert 
space
space
space
$1,782 | Props total: 56 56
man, some of yall n*ggas gay worried/hatin about which city is the hardest, does it matter just do u, and stop worryin about the next city, cause real n*ggas r not worried about a fu*kin city thats thousands of miles away.
 05-22-2006, 11:41 AM         #68
THEgameBWS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ya its canada it aint hard
 05-22-2006, 02:59 PM         #69
UpTownClips  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THEgameBWS said:
ya its canada it aint hard
comin from someone wit "thegame" as there name
 12 years ago '05        #70
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 diff said:
dude i live in malvern and you just give toronto a bad rep with your "crime in toronto" posts... you look like your begging for US approval that we have crime...let it go
whatever people think there gonna think your post are gettin lame

im sorry, but should we not post news if it makes canada look bad? son... fu*k canada, worthless lil sh*tty country anyway, lol... all ya good for is ur weed, and northern cali weed >> canada's best, all day everyday... believe that sh*t...

say it with me: fu*k CANADA
 12 years ago '05        #71
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 ItsYaboyJay said:
I'm so tired of hearing about gangs, that gang-banging crap is played out. If you are not organizing a gang for the improvement, and linking up with others to create sufficient ways of getting money then you are just making yourself useless and being a downfall to yourself and your community
now thats some intelligent sh*t... gang members are stupid, i dont give a fu*k if they all die... organized crime is kinda smart tho... fu*k payin taxes on my fu*kin money... haha, j/p... theres a reason we pay taxes, thats why i believe if ur caught as an illegal immigrant, u should be permanently banned from entering the country, with no chance at citizenship... ur costin us money, so fu*k ya'll if u illegal... if i find out u illegal, str8 up rob your a.ss, not like u can call the fu*kin cops...
 12 years ago '04        #72
young 
space
space
space
$1,841 | Props total: 1 1
 diff said:
dude i live in malvern and you just give toronto a bad rep with your "crime in toronto" posts... you look like your begging for US approval that we have crime...let it go
whatever people think there gonna think your post are gettin lame

yea i couldn't have said it better myself.. everypost about toronto that I've seen from you has been a negative one.
 12 years ago '04        #73
young 
space
space
space
$1,841 | Props total: 1 1
 UpTownClips said:
all i gotta say is watch wen caribana pops off, u americans r gon see wuts really good,

they all flock over here during those times.
 05-22-2006, 03:43 PM         #74
D-BlockSuljah  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why does everyone want there city to have the most murders, and k!llas ur lucky if ur city is clean n u dont gotta worry bout gettin snapped up all the time fu*kin homos
 12 years ago '04        #75
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 utdpridah said:
northern cali weed >> canada's best

From somebody from Cali

05-22-2006, 03:49 PM         #76
D-BlockSuljah  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
btw when a dude named twinky is the leader of a gang its just str8 pus*y sh*t ..
 05-22-2006, 04:13 PM         #77
Le Beau  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RealTO said:
To that cat that posted about no bloods in MTL. The Crack Down Posse and the Bo Gars adapted the colours, bloods and crips later on, they were there long before the colours, just like street gangs out in T.O. You don't know the city. Not all Hatians and other street gangs in Montreal answer to Hells Angels. Bo Gars are trying to take over downtown for drug trafiicing. The Syndicates they are a black gang doing the dirt for the Hells Angels, since the HA are way to smart to do the dirt themselves after all those raids and some of their key leaders goin to jail for life. Every city they got street gangs doing their dirt for them. If you think that every street gang is connected to the bikers you are mistaken, the bikers took out a lot of gangs that didn;t want to co-operate, but they were very careful with The Montreal Italian Mafia, with the Triads and other crews. The East Indians don't work with them in Vancouver, neither do many of the Jamaican, Hatian crews out here, they got their own means of getting those drugs. Jamaican posses are serious too.

"Observers on the Main say that the f!ght is between the "Blacks," a "B" team loyal to the mainly Haitian Bo-Gars gang, and the "Backers," another gang loyal to Greg Wooley's "Syndicate." While Wooley, the only black man ever to become a full-patch Hells Angel, remains in jail waiting to be tried for murder, police sources still believe that the Syndicate has maintained its link with the Hells. Police have been waiting for trouble to break out between Montreal's different street gangs for some time."

In terms of the article, regardless if its big news in the U.S. or not, this is big news for Toronto.

Best Believe we get down in MTL Playa for Reel.. Beau Gars N CDP n*ggas be wylin out....if u aint never been to a city you cant judge how hard they get down u know..
 05-22-2006, 05:00 PM         #78
D-BlockSuljah  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Le Beau said:
Best Believe we get down in MTL Playa for Reel.. Beau Gars N CDP n*ggas be wylin out....if u aint never been to a city you cant judge how hard they get down u know..

hate givin !!! so many ignorant suburb kids on this BX sh*t :finger:
 05-22-2006, 05:02 PM         #79
UpTownClips  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D-BlockSuljah said:

hate givin !!! so many ignorant suburb kids on this BX sh*t :finger:
Montreal aint no suburb dawg,
 12 years ago '06        #80
SuPeRxHyPHY 
space
space
$447 | Props total: 0 0
Why is Canada trying to act all hard aint that the rich side sh*t...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
130 comments
2 days ago