squad up!

May 18 - Over 80 members of "Doomstown Crips" arrested in Toronto raids

view the rest of most viewed

most viewed right now
60 comments
@thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #51
orv 
space
space
$4,958 | Props total: 3203 3203
Sleep on Canada all ya'll want. Until you go up there yourself and walk around without your family members that are from there, you have no say about how "hood" Toronto or Canada is.

05-20-2006, 10:03 AM         #52
farrockmardarah  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thirdc0astgh0st said
80 member with only 3 guns. Hahahaa im laughing at ya in toronto. Im from Texas, over here its 80guns for every 3 homeys. Canada trying to imperonate the great US of fu*kin A
lol, forreal them f*g**ts is straight pus*y.

lol, them raid prolly happened cause a couple cats got stuck in some trees.

05-20-2006, 10:09 AM         #53
farrockmardarah  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
GOD DAMN!!! HOW MANY ESSAYS IS THID pus*yHOLE GOONA TYPE TRYIN TO CONVINCE US CANADA BE GULLY

WE DONT BELIEVE U pus*y

IS IT A COINCIDENCE THAT CRIME IN CANADA GOES UP THE YEAR THE NHL IS ON STRIKE???????????????

05-20-2006, 10:15 AM         #54
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dudes always tryin to make their city look hard. Sad.

05-20-2006, 10:52 PM         #55
incrediblepiff  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im from toronto and im happy get thse dumb n*ggas off my streets i say it again, go to school get a damn education go to adult classes nothing is stopping u from getting a job. im happy toronto si safe and i hope it gets safer keep rounding up these dumb n*ggas who are bringing down the community, just because you dont have alot of money to live in another area does not mean u shouldnt be entitled to a safe place to raise ur family, smh at most of those arrested alreadly had prior convictions LOCK THESE n*ggaS Up there ways aint chaning change the criminal code gife these n*ggas 10 and 15 years, im sickof seeing my fellow black man waste his future on dumb ish

05-21-2006, 02:20 AM         #56
turgeont2001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
heres tha deal wit toronto...theres alotta people who immigrated from nex countries...the ones that are truly poor(some live on they own or in foster care whole life) start gangs wit they crew...jus starts out wit like a few mans...runnin b n e's an wat not when they youths...later they get into larger sh*t...like my boy bein charged wit attempted murder for slcin a mans throat...granted the man was smashin his car wit a bat an sh*t...it was a dumb move...the rest of canada is like rich people with too much time on they hands doin bare drugs an other people who sell a lil bit a weed an think they hard...there are some seriously fuked up people here...oshawa = crakc town...hells angels basically run the town but random black people come thru an sell crack an sh*t...theres like 100 sri lanken gangs..j/k... but there is enougn of dem...an most every person who is from a rough area thinks they are top sh*t cuse of where they live...basically yeah...alot of fake people an alot of pussies...but there is a good ammount of people doin some serious dirt up here...guess they was jus born in the wrong part of the world in some of y'all minds
*edit* there are also people who are born an raised here who jus are poor an needa hustle...then the rest of the populatioin that jus goto school an take the legit route...an for ne one sayin hustlers are dumb...its tru...but its a choice u make...risk of bein a white collar worker...u can get fired...risk of bein a drug dealer...u can get robbed, murdered, or thrown in jail...its up to u to choose which u want...white collar u spend ur life to attain every thing u want....hustlers get cars an houses an all that sh*t within a few years...its all about the choice u make

Last edited by turgeont2001; 05-21-2006 at 02:23 AM..

12 years ago '04        #57
Reck 187 
space
space
$730 | Props total: 0 0
 razorsharp said
Its possible to get robbed pretty much anywhere if you in the wrong place at the wrong time. Just ask MOP, they got robbed in Toronto. Redman was robbed many years ago in Toronto too.
Prodigy did too, but he always gettin robbed tho
oh yea toronto might not be hard for u guys, but it is for canada and since canada got less crimes than the US, that sh*t is big for canada
nah mean?

Last edited by Reck 187; 05-21-2006 at 03:07 AM..

05-21-2006, 07:45 AM         #58
incrediblepiff  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 turgeont2001 said
heres tha deal wit toronto...theres alotta people who immigrated from nex countries...the ones that are truly poor(some live on they own or in foster care whole life) start gangs wit they crew...jus starts out wit like a few mans...runnin b n e's an wat not when they youths...later they get into larger sh*t...like my boy bein charged wit attempted murder for slcin a mans throat...granted the man was smashin his car wit a bat an sh*t...it was a dumb move...the rest of canada is like rich people with too much time on they hands doin bare drugs an other people who sell a lil bit a weed an think they hard...there are some seriously fuked up people here...oshawa = crakc town...hells angels basically run the town but random black people come thru an sell crack an sh*t...theres like 100 sri lanken gangs..j/k... but there is enougn of dem...an most every person who is from a rough area thinks they are top sh*t cuse of where they live...basically yeah...alot of fake people an alot of pussies...but there is a good ammount of people doin some serious dirt up here...guess they was jus born in the wrong part of the world in some of y'all minds
*edit* there are also people who are born an raised here who jus are poor an needa hustle...then the rest of the populatioin that jus goto school an take the legit route...an for ne one sayin hustlers are dumb...its tru...but its a choice u make...risk of bein a white collar worker...u can get fired...risk of bein a drug dealer...u can get robbed, murdered, or thrown in jail...its up to u to choose which u want...white collar u spend ur life to attain every thing u want....hustlers get cars an houses an all that sh*t within a few years...its all about the choice u make
those typres of people are to greedy, work legit and save like the rest of us

12 years ago '04        #59
Dash Marley 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,316 | Props total: 1745 1745
MS-13 aint doin nothing new that n*ggas Do in Detroit everyday .. They don't behe@d sh*t , they get the top blew the fu*k off . So all that " MS-13 " is Dangerous is bullsh*t , just another gang thats doin the same sh*t other gangs do . k!llin muh fu*kas. I can say this canada hoes got some good pus*y , thats where i give yall props

05-21-2006, 09:41 AM         #60
RealTO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gang hierarchy laid out
Sights set on the decision-makers, as Jamestown Crips targeted in raids

May 21, 2006. 07:33 AM
BETSY POWELL AND JOHN DUNCANSON
STAFF REPORTERS

Oliver Willis, 26, a.k.a. Twinky, before two tear drops were tattooed under his left eye.

Police are focusing on a hard-core group of Jamestown Crips as the brains behind the criminal enterprise.

One of them in particular stands out, according to investigators, who say they have mapped out the hierarchy of the gang that's described as one of the most violent in Toronto's history.

He's Oliver Augustus Willis, 26, who goes by the street name Twinky and sports several tattoos — including two tear drops under his left eye and the words "the world is mine" on his upper right arm. Police describe him as a key player in the organization, and say he has already beaten one murder rap.

Willis and four others were behind bars when police swooped down and arrested about 100 members and a.ssociates of the northwest Toronto-based street gang in a series of pre-dawn raids Thursday. Bail hearings are scheduled to begin Tuesday.

Dozens of firearms were seized in the raids.

As part of their investigation, police also said they shut down a gun pipeline operating between Houston, Tex., and Brantford, about 100 kilometres southwest of Toronto. Gang members were getting their guns from a smuggler living on the Six Nations reserve, police allege. That man is Earle Cook, 55, who is serving a one-year sentence in North Carolina. He's a Canadian who was caught falsifying U.S. paperwork.

Jamestown — sometimes called Doomstown by residents — has been plagued by a vicious cycle of violence as gangs preyed on their neighbourhood near Albion Rd. and Finch Ave. W. Over the years, at least a dozen members have been charged numerous times with everything from murder to carrying loaded weapons to peddling drugs.

The busts almost always involved crack and cocaine, but it was marijuana that was the personal drug of choice for gang members.

Police plan to charge the five accused who were in custody — including Jermaine "J-Bug" Grant, who is serving an eight-year sentence for firearms possession — with participating in a criminal organization. As well, Grant and Willis, along with 13 others, are being accused of running the day-to-day operations of the gang, directing its members to carry out crimes. That's a more serious charge called "instructing commission of a criminal offence for criminal organization" and carries a maximum penalty of life imprisonment.

Police are currently preparing the charges against the men.

Among the 13 accused are Troy Wilson, 26, Jason Lezama, 22, Kevin Lumley, 26, Sean Grant, 22, Gregory McIntosh, 28, Semir Showbeg, 26, Marcus Cave, 25, Gilbert Boswell, 22, Jose Alvarez, 25, and Lloyd Accam, 24. In addition to facing the very serious gang charge, they're the subject of dozens of other charges.

Willis, who has been in custody since being charged last year with weapons possession, also faces weapons offences.

In the summer of 2002, Willis was charged with k!lling Amar Young, 19, who was shot in the head and torso after the Junior Caribana Carnival Parade.

The shooting occurred as Young walked on Eglinton Ave. W., just east of Dufferin St., and police considered it to be tied to internal gang warfare.

But the first-degree murder charge was withdrawn in February 2003, after two key witnesses, both half-brothers of the victim, refused to testify, one of them recanting his initial story.

A senior officer involved in Project x*x, the name given to last week's anti-gang sweep, said yesterday the reluctance of witnesses to come forward due to intimidation makes it hard for police and the justice system to put them away. The Willis prosecution is a case in point.

"It's easy to say `step forward and help out,' but when the fear factor is that great when a brother won't testify against the alleged murderer of your own brother, it just shows the ability to instill fear that these guys had."

Tracking the cross-border gun pipeline
`Side product of drug trade, officials say

May 21, 2006. 07:55 AM
JOHN DUNCANSON
STAFF REPORTER

CORNWALL—Call it the smuggler's recipe for success.

A barrel of potent Canadian marijuana, lots of U.S. dollars, and a few AK-47 a.ssault rifles or handguns make the perfect ingredients for a midnight run from Canada to the United States and back again.

Sometimes it's just a few handguns thrown into a dope deal that end up being smuggled through the Mohawk reserves on either side of the border in eastern Ontario — and often end up on the streets of Toronto and Montreal.

Other times, police say, barrels of weapons are carried in speeding boats across the unguarded waters of the St. Lawrence River by well-armed smugglers who aren't afraid to shoot at law enforcement officers in pursuit.

The use of reserves for smuggling is well-documented and last week the problem — and the scope of it — was revealed by Toronto police, who pointed to the Six Nations reserve near Brantford as the source of the weapons seized from gang members belonging to Etobicoke's Jamestown Crew. The guns that originated in Texas had been smuggled across the border to the reserve. Police estimate the gun pipeline brought 180 weapons into Ontario.

Catching smugglers in the act is a nightmare for authorities because there is so much water to cover and too many unguarded roads straddle the border. On top of the geographic problems, there is the jurisdictional jigsaw puzzle of U.S. and Canadian police from local and federal levels, as well as tribal authorities.

Still, there are successes, like a pot pipeline the RCMP and American authorities recently shut down that had been moving huge quantities of marijuana south through Akwesasne reserve to the St. Regis Mohawk reserve on the American side.

But police estimate they are only seizing a fraction of $1 billion in contraband, including guns, that flow each year between the two countries through the Mohawk reserves.

And it's not exclusively a native smuggling problem, says Derek Champagne, the district attorney for Franklin County, N.Y.

"Natives, and more importantly non-natives, know this is the area if you want a handgun; if you want drugs, this is the place to get it from Canada to the U.S.," said Champagne.

One of the main smuggling routes is through the tiny village of Hogansburg, located on the St. Regis Mohawk reserve across from Cornwall. It's a jump-off point for several ways to get firearms into Canada.

From there, Highway 401 provides the main route east to Montreal and west to Toronto. There are also seven unmanned roads leading directly from the U.S. into Canada near Snye, Que., which are used often.

The RCMP identified at least six groups actively using these routes. The bikers are the predominant movers of the illegal arms.

The key to shutting down the gun pipeline is eradicating the marijuana trade. Guns are a "side product" to the drug and smuggling of illegal cigarettes, Champagne said.

One of the agencies that works closely with police to catch smugglers is the Canada Border Services Agency. However, new data show there has been a dramatic drop in gun seizures by border agents at checkpoints in Ontario and across the country.

Statistics show the border guards took just 175 firearms off smugglers at Ontario border crossings last year, down 66 per cent from 2000, when border police seized 513 guns.

Customs Excise Union president Ron Moran blamed the problem on a shortage of border guards and lack of access to police information.

The Canada Border Services Agency did not return calls.

05-21-2006, 11:09 AM         #61
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm so tired of hearing about gangs, that gang-banging crap is played out. If you are not organizing a gang for the improvement, and linking up with others to create sufficient ways of getting money then you are just making yourself useless and being a downfall to yourself and your community

12 years ago '04        #62
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,516 | Props total: 702 702
 farrockmardarah said
lol, toronto aint hard f*g**ts. get that straight

lol at 52 murders a year inb such a huge city. this f*g**ts strugglin to convince us toronto be on some la or chicago tip.

never that

you young n*ggas have life twisted

who wouldn't want to live in a city that has 52 murders a year??

12 years ago '05        #63
dasill 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,639 | Props total: 5776 5776
oh..its canada. who gives a fu*k..walks out..

05-21-2006, 11:50 AM         #64
unkle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Floeji said
There were like 20-25 Bloods there...and they were all white....fu*king crazy....

12 years ago '04        #65
smiles 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,311 | Props total: 69 69
americans think we want to be like them..... when the truth is they want us to be like them.... too many people in canada that come form nations amarica did wrong..... so ya'll do you.... we'll do us..... and if u dont like it don't read our news

05-22-2006, 12:25 AM         #66
UpTownClips  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all i gotta say is watch wen caribana pops off, u americans r gon see wuts really good,

12 years ago '04        #67
stay alert 
space
space
space
$1,997 | Props total: 399 399
man, some of yall n*ggas gay worried/hatin about which city is the hardest, does it matter just do u, and stop worryin about the next city, cause real n*ggas r not worried about a fu*kin city thats thousands of miles away.

05-22-2006, 10:41 AM         #68
THEgameBWS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ya its canada it aint hard

05-22-2006, 01:59 PM         #69
UpTownClips  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THEgameBWS said
ya its canada it aint hard
comin from someone wit "thegame" as there name

12 years ago '05        #70
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,497 | Props total: 527 527
 diff said
dude i live in malvern and you just give toronto a bad rep with your "crime in toronto" posts... you look like your begging for US approval that we have crime...let it go
whatever people think there gonna think your post are gettin lame

im sorry, but should we not post news if it makes canada look bad? son... fu*k canada, worthless lil sh*tty country anyway, lol... all ya good for is ur weed, and northern cali weed >> canada's best, all day everyday... believe that sh*t...

say it with me: fu*k CANADA

12 years ago '05        #71
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,497 | Props total: 527 527
 ItsYaboyJay said
I'm so tired of hearing about gangs, that gang-banging crap is played out. If you are not organizing a gang for the improvement, and linking up with others to create sufficient ways of getting money then you are just making yourself useless and being a downfall to yourself and your community
now thats some intelligent sh*t... gang members are stupid, i dont give a fu*k if they all die... organized crime is kinda smart tho... fu*k payin taxes on my fu*kin money... haha, j/p... theres a reason we pay taxes, thats why i believe if ur caught as an illegal immigrant, u should be permanently banned from entering the country, with no chance at citizenship... ur costin us money, so fu*k ya'll if u illegal... if i find out u illegal, str8 up rob your a.ss, not like u can call the fu*kin cops...

12 years ago '04        #72
young 
space
space
space
$1,844 | Props total: 1 1
 diff said
dude i live in malvern and you just give toronto a bad rep with your "crime in toronto" posts... you look like your begging for US approval that we have crime...let it go
whatever people think there gonna think your post are gettin lame

yea i couldn't have said it better myself.. everypost about toronto that I've seen from you has been a negative one.

12 years ago '04        #73
young 
space
space
space
$1,844 | Props total: 1 1
 UpTownClips said
all i gotta say is watch wen caribana pops off, u americans r gon see wuts really good,

they all flock over here during those times.

05-22-2006, 02:43 PM         #74
D-BlockSuljah  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why does everyone want there city to have the most murders, and k!llas ur lucky if ur city is clean n u dont gotta worry bout gettin snapped up all the time fu*kin homos

12 years ago '04        #75
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 5 5
 utdpridah said
northern cali weed >> canada's best

From somebody from Cali

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Big d*ck in new york public experiment
84 comments
8 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Kodak was about to go to 6ix9ine studio session to “beat they ass”
33 comments
8 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
“My life was saved by a white man. I don’t know what racism is”
82 comments
15 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vicky got them thunda thighs
60 comments
17 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
exclusive pic of ovo 40 pillow talkin
30 comments
17 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sauce Walka said Cardi B wanted some sauce, Offset wants a fight
15 comments
10 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Vince Carter will be on the warriors by February
25 comments
6 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA 3-10 1-5 from 3 , 0 ast and minus 20 for the game...Guess who??
86 comments
11 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Arab whyte PAWG does the sexiest squats ever - Ohhhhhh lawdddd!!!
35 comments
17 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Caption this pic of Butler and Wiggins
36 comments
10 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 beefing with Omar now
71 comments
14 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 17 - Antbiotics Report in America's Fast Food provides horrifying ..
61 comments
16 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Vs Atlanta
88 comments
12 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Oct 17 - atlanta - 12 year old kid arrested for selling cds at the mall smh
32 comments
11 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Well damn Floyd really wanna fight Khabib
20 comments
10 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Fast & Furious Producer Sues Universal Over Hobbs and Shaw
32 comments
16 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Oct 17 - trumps goons sending death threats to the ti video melania look a like
5 comments
13 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Vick's Father Sentenced To 5 Years For Part In Heroin Distribu..
52 comments
13 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside The Most Emotionally Honestman in HipHop tells the TRUTH about 2Pacs De..
4 comments
15 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eminem's 'Kamikaze' is now the best selling hip-hop album of 2018 (US..
128 comments
16 hours ago
@hiphop
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
SimeonWisest
Mutant Boy
Scorpz
ICONIC
PaperBoy
Sco Dylan
LeMar G
Kliq
O1as
onelastyme
Top 10 most slapped recently
BlackDynamite
Kliq
suavehooper
COLIN COWHERD
two-face
Deeznutz1981
reelife
baddie
LostTenets
Oceans

most viewed right now
online now  34
Image(s) inside Nigerian 🍑👀
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  30
Video inside There is a GOD..DESS! BETH! 😇
71 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  28
Image(s) inside Pete Davidson sent Mac Miller intimate pictures of Ariana Grande days ..
342 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  19
Image(s) inside Pusha T SAID That Ovo40 IS THE ONE That LEAK DRAKE SON & BM INFO ON TH..
310 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  17
Image(s) inside Oct 17 - ‘We will kill you’: Viral video calling on Trump Supporters t..
53 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  13
Video inside Pusha T Plays Recordings of Drake's People Trying to Dig Up Dirt
193 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  13
Video inside Young Buck still pleading with the pump!!! LMAOOOO