most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-19-2006, 01:14 PM         #21
Shaveli  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UpTownClips said:
you obviously cant read

"Officers seized more than 20 weapons during the raids, including a pair of Mac-10 automatic pistols and an AK-47 a.ssault rifle"

also gun laws are strict up here, u cant jus own firearms and carry them around freely

come up here n see wut its like on tha real

ahahhaha i was waiting for someone to correct him, props
 05-19-2006, 01:53 PM         #22
razorsharp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 farrockmardarah said:
lol, toronto aint hard f*g**ts. get that straight

lol at 52 murders a year inb such a huge city. this f*g**ts strugglin to convince us toronto be on some la or chicago tip.

never that

52 GUN murders. not all murders. and I agree that aint a lot, especially compared to major american cities. But IMO thats a good thing. If you want your city to have a high homicide rate theres something wrong with you. I always see american cats tryin to brag about there cities crime rates on message boards. Its like the more murders they got the prouder they are of their city. And if the murder rates goin down you see posts like "ah sh*t, that city is soft man it just aint what it used to be." I think the only reason why gun violence/gang crime was a big story in Toronto was because the gun violence was INCREASING by such a large amount, not because they think its worse or as bad as somewhre like Chicago or NY.
 12 years ago '05        #23
Jorge Da 6'2" 2 heat pts
space
space
$853 | Props total: 118 118
 UpTownClips said:
you obviously cant read

"Officers seized more than 20 weapons during the raids, including a pair of Mac-10 automatic pistols and an AK-47 a.ssault rifle"

also gun laws are strict up here, u cant jus own firearms and carry them around freely

come up here n see wut its like on tha real
Whats Gonna happn Dog U Gonna Challenge Me 2 Play Hockey? LMAO fu*k Canada
 05-19-2006, 02:58 PM         #24
turgeont2001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its funny...i was born here in canada...moved to new jersey...then came back to toronto...one thing i learned through my life...alot of american people are IGNORANT...jus cause u from america u think canadaians cant do sh*t...people everywhere think they hard...its like everytime someone posts crime info in canada everyone hates for some reason...dont believe the stereotypes...its not like us canadians are sayin all americans are redneck hicks...an ye...dont fuk round wen u come down on carabana mans have shotties down they pant leg an sh*t...if u dont believe...welll good luck to ya
*edit*
and no im not tryin to brag an say canada is hard or sum sh*t...im jus sayin that jus cause u from america it dont mean ur invincible....an u mans know we gots tha best weed

Last edited by turgeont2001; 05-19-2006 at 03:00 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #25
LuDerCriS 
space
space
$832 | Props total: 0 0
^^^^^^^ lol yup the best weed...its true lolololol ......... every hood is the same ..... jealousy, hate, bum a.ss nigg@s not making money / poverty its gonna be hood regardless....... get ya cake up..... there could be a lot of hood nigg@z but not all of them are real nigg@z ya heard
 12 years ago '05        #26
beatboyheatboy 
space
space
$2,823 | Props total: 56 56
lmao at n*ggas gettin robbed in canada
i don't know anyone who knows anyone who got robbed by a canuck and i live on the border.
if i knew someone who got robbed by a canuck i'd clown them for life

maybe some white people but not no n*ggas from the d gettin robbed by no canucks

thanks for the heads up tho. gotta have one of my canadian n*ggas hook me up with a pistol for while i'm up there
 12 years ago '04        #27
thegodjswing 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,269 | Props total: 25 25
All this did was warn the other gangs in Toronto , hahah at "15 kilograms" and "20 Guns" and "100,000 in cash". They must have pocketed some of this sh*t. It should be like a kilo for each dude and like 2 million cash, forget 15 kilos for 100 people.
 05-19-2006, 04:01 PM         #28
kokaine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dumbass losers ...... thats what they get for not living like normal people....... getting a fair education and job............ just dumbasses giving shame to a country............. i swear the cops should have the right to shoot these brain dead fu*ks off the street............ and the citizens act like cops are bad, :wtf: if you wanna be some "Thug" you deserve to get treated like sh*t and fu*ked up ..........
 05-19-2006, 04:25 PM         #29
razorsharp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beatboyheatboy said:
lmao at n*ggas gettin robbed in canada
i don't know anyone who knows anyone who got robbed by a canuck and i live on the border.
if i knew someone who got robbed by a canuck i'd clown them for life

maybe some white people but not no n*ggas from the d gettin robbed by no canucks

thanks for the heads up tho. gotta have one of my canadian n*ggas hook me up with a pistol for while i'm up there
Its possible to get robbed pretty much anywhere if you in the wrong place at the wrong time. Just ask MOP, they got robbed in Toronto. Redman was robbed many years ago in Toronto too.
 12 years ago '05        #30
LuDerCriS 
space
space
$832 | Props total: 0 0
must i remind yall as well there are carribeans in toronto......that means it can get on and poppin
 12 years ago '04        #31
LitO 
space
space
$4,036 | Props total: 355 355
First of all, every post I see from this dude seems like in one way or another is trying to promote how hard Toronto..

no one cares about this once in a while a.ss sh*t, I've had raids done on the projects i lived in (12 buildings.. about 800 tenants) that exceed high numbers than this..

murderes, Robbery's.. it happens everywhere. It aint nothing new. Are yall trynna prove something? Yall wanna be the New York of Canada?
Canada is where people go after they retire down here.. haha, im not hatin but its crazyy how yall talking all this crazy sh*t, and have so little to show for it.
 12 years ago '04        #32
Skammy Gee 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,210 | Props total: 109 109
 razorsharp said:
Its possible to get robbed pretty much anywhere if you in the wrong place at the wrong time. Just ask MOP, they got robbed in Toronto. Redman was robbed many years ago in Toronto too.
Ask bootcamp too they got robbed too when they came to MTL... Starang even mentions it in one of his songs i dont remember wich one...
 05-19-2006, 06:39 PM         #33
dopefiend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kokaine said:
dumbass losers ...... thats what they get for not living like normal people....... getting a fair education and job............ just dumbasses giving shame to a country............. i swear the cops should have the right to shoot these brain dead fu*ks off the street............ and the citizens act like cops are bad, :wtf: if you wanna be some "Thug" you deserve to get treated like sh*t and fu*ked up ..........
:applause:

real talk!!!!!

grow a braincell and grow the fuk up.....
 12 years ago '05        #34
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
 farrockmardarah said:
lol, toronto aint hard f*g**ts. get that straight

lol at 52 murders a year inb such a huge city. this f*g**ts strugglin to convince us toronto be on some la or chicago tip.

never that
yeah that something to be proud of...fukin dumbass little kids proud of the fact that there city has a high crime rate
 05-19-2006, 06:42 PM         #35
D_roc01  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn, why r so many ppl hatin cuz of sum news....for canada thats big news.
And why's everyone sayin they're all soft and sh*t, ur all just hatin cuz these ppl r tryin to get sum money. Theres a word for that, hater.
 12 years ago '04        #36
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,932 | Props total: 4295 4295
u just cant arrest everybody and hold em on those charges sh*ts just not right. out of them 80 dudes i bet that at least half of them didnt do any of those charges.
 05-19-2006, 06:55 PM         #37
razorsharp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C.R.I.P. said:
u just cant arrest everybody and hold em on those charges sh*ts just not right. out of them 80 dudes i bet that at least half of them didnt do any of those charges.
very true. probably close to 50% or more of these people will be released. the Toronto cops hav done this before to the Malvern Crew, Galloway Boyz, Ardwick Bloods, and some of those sri lankan gangs. And every time a lot of the dudes they arrest get their charges dropped. Some of them will be locked up for sure, but for many of them the only way the charges will stick is if they admit to doin some illegal sh*t, which aint gonna happen. Just last night I was watchin the news and they were talking to a woman and her family who are pretty pissed off about their house being raided, cause they had nothin to do with this sh*t. Cops trashed their house and apparently put a gun in the face of a 5 year old.
 05-19-2006, 08:03 PM         #38
RealTO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
To that cat that posted about no bloods in MTL. The Crack Down Posse and the Bo Gars adapted the colours, bloods and crips later on, they were there long before the colours, just like street gangs out in T.O. You don't know the city. Not all Hatians and other street gangs in Montreal answer to Hells Angels. Bo Gars are trying to take over downtown for drug trafiicing. The Syndicates they are a black gang doing the dirt for the Hells Angels, since the HA are way to smart to do the dirt themselves after all those raids and some of their key leaders goin to jail for life. Every city they got street gangs doing their dirt for them. If you think that every street gang is connected to the bikers you are mistaken, the bikers took out a lot of gangs that didn;t want to co-operate, but they were very careful with The Montreal Italian Mafia, with the Triads and other crews. The East Indians don't work with them in Vancouver, neither do many of the Jamaican, Hatian crews out here, they got their own means of getting those drugs. Jamaican posses are serious too.

"Observers on the Main say that the f!ght is between the "Blacks," a "B" team loyal to the mainly Haitian Bo-Gars gang, and the "Backers," another gang loyal to Greg Wooley's "Syndicate." While Wooley, the only black man ever to become a full-patch Hells Angel, remains in jail waiting to be tried for murder, police sources still believe that the Syndicate has maintained its link with the Hells. Police have been waiting for trouble to break out between Montreal's different street gangs for some time."

In terms of the article, regardless if its big news in the U.S. or not, this is big news for Toronto.
 12 years ago '04        #39
ChrisBosh4_ATL 
space
space
$1,978 | Props total: 0 0
 razorsharp said:
very true. probably close to 50% or more of these people will be released. the Toronto cops hav done this before to the Malvern Crew, Galloway Boyz, Ardwick Bloods, and some of those sri lankan gangs. And every time a lot of the dudes they arrest get their charges dropped. Some of them will be locked up for sure, but for many of them the only way the charges will stick is if they admit to doin some illegal sh*t, which aint gonna happen. Just last night I was watchin the news and they were talking to a woman and her family who are pretty pissed off about their house being raided, cause they had nothin to do with this sh*t. Cops trashed their house and apparently put a gun in the face of a 5 year old.
Thats because the Canadian Judicial system is all screwed up. For the dude who says fu*k the Police... you need to check your head or grow up. You have no idea how much safer that made those areas and the streets of Toronto in general. It is apparent that there are a lot of ignorant people on boxden especially those who think crime and murders in my city or any city is something to be proud of. I hope it never gets the anywhere near the murder rates or total murders as Chicago even though Toronto is pretty much the same size as Chicago.
 05-19-2006, 08:05 PM         #40
RealTO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 razorsharp said:
The courts are flooded, half of the charges won't stick. Four major gang bust dating 3 years and most of them haven't even gone to trial. They will get double time served for pre trial custody, and be out within a year or two, when they out they will just be more deadly. This sh*t won't solve nothing, just looks good on paper.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy