Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
111 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-18-2006, 05:21 PM         #1
24844 pageviews
95 comments

RealTO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
May 18 - Over 80 members of "Doomstown Crips" arrested in Toronto raids

fu*k The Police

[pic - click to view]

Video:

Sweeping raids in north Toronto area lead to more than 70 arrests

Lauren La Rose Canadian Press
Thursday, May 18, 2006

TORONTO (CP) - Dozens of people were arrested Thursday after hundreds of police officers from several forces carried out a series of pre-dawn raids in the Toronto area that targeted suspected members and affiliates of a notorious street gang.

Toronto police were joined by more than 600 officers from other forces, including Montreal police and the RCMP, in arresting people with suspected ties to the Jamestown Crew in what Toronto police Chief Bill Blair called the largest raid of its kind in the force's history.

By Thursday afternoon, at least 78 people ranging in age from their late teens to 20s had been arrested, with dozens more arrests expected. They are expected to face charges including attempted murder, weapons trafficking, attempting to obstruct justice and firearms offences.

Blair said the Jamestown Crew is among the city's most violent gangs, and its reach goes beyond the city's northwest corridor where it's said to be based.

"The influence of our street gangs extends well beyond the neighbourhoods in which they originate and goes into other communities," Blair said.

"What we're seeing in our street gangs is an emerging organized crime threat. The people that have been the target of this ongoing investigation are an organized criminal group."

Officers seized more than 20 weapons during the raids, including a pair of Mac-10 automatic pistols and an AK-47 a.ssault rifle.

Police also seized 15 kilograms of cocaine and large amounts of other drugs, including marijuana. Hundreds of thousands of dollars were also recovered, as well as four cars.

Blair said the guns were part of a "firearms importation scheme" run by criminal organizations that provide weapons to the Jamestown Crew and other Toronto gangs.

"Significant progress has been made in shutting down a pipeline of firearms that were being imported illegally into this country and getting into the hands of violent gangs," Blair said.

He said the involvement of Montreal police in the raids stemmed from a connection between street gangs in the two cities, but he didn't specify the nature of the link.

Toronto Mayor David Miller praised the efforts of police.

"It's a very important sign to the people of Toronto and to the people who are living in neighbourhoods plagued by violence that where there are violent criminals, they will be apprehended and they will be put in jail," Miller said.

While Blair said the raids were "exceptionally well-done," without shots being fired, some residents whose homes were targeted expressed anger at how the operation was carried out.

Ramona Gentles said police kicked in the door of her 76-year-old grandmother's home where children were present.

"You can't stick a gun at a . . . five-year-old kid - come on," Gentles told the media. "Put yourself in my position. What if that was your daughter?"

Rouven Wilson, who was arrested and released during Thursday's raid, accused police of indiscriminately barging into homes.

"If you're going to investigate a person, make sure you know the right person you're getting," he said. "Don't go and kick down people's doors and try to hurt innocent people."

Toronto was rattled by a staggering number of gun-related deaths in 2005. Of the 78 homicides in the city last year, a record 52 were by gunfire - a grim milestone Blair said he hopes won't be repeated.

"We are absolutely committed to reducing the violence that the city experienced last year," he said.

"We are systematically working our way throughout the city targeting the most violent of the criminal gangs, the people who we know to be responsible for much of the violence and much of the crime and drug trafficking that takes place."

Thursday's raid is among several recent crackdowns aimed at bringing down Toronto street gangs.

Last fall, police arrested more than 40 suspects and laid more than 1,300 charges following Project Flicker, an eight-month project that dismantled the Ardwick Blood Crew.

Police estimate there are 70 street gangs in the city with some 2,000 members.

© The Canadian Press 2006

[pic - click to view]

http://www.canada.com/top .. edb898&k=19323

Raids target Etobicoke gang
Cash, guns, cocaine seized in pre-dawn operation

May 18, 2006. 03:06 PM
CURTIS RUSH
STAFF REPORTER THESTAR.COM

A coalition of local and provincial police forces staged a series of pre-dawn raids today targeting Toronto gangs, the city's police chief said. The raids, which involved 600 officers, rounded up members of Etobicoke's Jamestown Crew, Chief Bill Blair said.

Twenty-one members of the Jamestown Crew and 45 a.ssociates were among those taken into custody, he noted.

"The leadership has been surgically removed," the chief stated.

According to police, the gang is responsible for importing guns from the U.S., running a criminal organization, trafficking in arms and narcotics, among other crimes.

As of noon, 78 people in total had been charged and "many more" were being processed throughout the day, Blair said.

He also said police seized 20 firearms, including shotguns, handguns, machine pistols and an a.ssault rifle.

More than 15 kilograms of cocaine were seized along with hundreds of thousands of dollars in cash. Four vehicles were also seized.

"They will no longer be able to intimidate and threaten lives in the Jamestown community," Blair told reporters, adding that the police got great co-operation from members of the community.

The investigation was in the works for months, he explained, and was the largest such operation in the history of the Toronto police, outstripping previous undercover operations that dismantled other gangs in the past couple of years. Those gangs targeted were the Malvern Crew, the Galloway Boys and others.

A major pipeline that led to the flow of the guns from the U.S. has been shut down by the probe, he said.

The Jamestown Crew has a "reputation as being one of the most violent street gangs citywide," the chief said.

The gang's control was centred in the area of the Jamestown housing complex in the northwest part of the city. They built their control on intimidation and violence, Blair said.

Some people were caught while still in bed sleeping, Blair said. Most rounded up were men but some were women, Blair said.

The youngest person arrested is 17. The average age was 22-27, Blair said.

A number of individuals are still being sought.

A significant part of the investigation was identifying the source of the firearms. Many of the guns found were smuggled across the border from the southern U.S. Almost 100 search warrants were conducted across the GTA, Blair said.

Television pictures this morning showed armed officers riding in the back of speeding rental trucks on their way to the raids.

The banging down of doors during the early-morning raids startled Carol, a Jamestown Cres. resident who did not want her last name disclosed.

“I got off work late last night and I’m not a sound sleeper and I heard what was happening outside," Carol told the Star. "I looked through the window and then I saw police standing outside with a dog."

Some police officers were later on city streets checking the trunks of vehicles for any suspects who may have eluded the initial raids.

The combined raid involved members of the OPP, the Peel, Durham and York Region police departments, the Brantford city police and the Montreal police, as well as U.S. authorities.

This afternoon, Toronto Mayor David Miller said that the biggest tool to make sure alleged gang members stay in jail is to promote the use of reverse onus in bail hearings that deal with gun crimes.

That way, the onus is placed on the accused to show why he or she should be released rather than having the prosecution have to make the case for incarceration.

Miller also said the "challenge of guns and gangs" in the city will be addressed with an increased police presence.

The police are taking 200 officers from behind desks and putting them on the streets and the police will hire 250 more officers this year.

"That will help the gangs from re-establishing," Miller said, while adding that it's the community partnership with the police that will make the most important inroads.

With files from Meghan Hurley

[pic - click to view]

http://www.thestar.com/NA .. d=968332188492

95 comments for "May 18 - Over 80 members of "Doomstown Crips" arrested in Toronto raids"

12 years ago '04        #2
diff 
space
space
space
$749 | Props total: 0 0
dude i live in malvern and you just give toronto a bad rep with your "crime in toronto" posts... you look like your begging for US approval that we have crime...let it go
whatever people think there gonna think your post are gettin lame
 05-18-2006, 05:45 PM         #3
RealTO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
None of that. This is big news in the city right now and thats why its posted. You not feelin this post than don't read it and reply, move on to the next topic. Its that simple.
 12 years ago '04        #4
stylesp198 
space
space
$883 | Props total: 0 0
usa is about to rub off on canada
 05-18-2006, 08:27 PM         #5
incrediblepiff  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fuk the police?
i hate cops as much as the next n*gga but get these stupid a.ss n*ggas off the streets
 05-18-2006, 08:42 PM         #6
liljohnson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bloods > Crips
 12 years ago '04        #7
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,796 | Props total: 679 679
North Dakota > Toronto
 12 years ago '04        #8
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,164 | Props total: 9604 9604
 diff said:
dude i live in malvern and you just give toronto a bad rep with your "crime in toronto" posts... you look like your begging for US approval that we have crime...let it go
whatever people think there gonna think your post are gettin lame
hahahhaha for real. honestly people in the US could give a fu*k about wut goes on up there.
 12 years ago '04        #9
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,164 | Props total: 9604 9604
 incrediblepiff said:
Fuk the police?
i hate cops as much as the next n*gga but get these stupid a.ss n*ggas off the streets
real talk
 05-19-2006, 08:41 AM         #10
farrockmardarah  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol, toronto aint hard f*g**ts. get that straight

lol at 52 murders a year inb such a huge city. this f*g**ts strugglin to convince us toronto be on some la or chicago tip.

never that
 05-19-2006, 10:43 AM         #11
UpTownClips  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 farrockmardarah said:
lol, toronto aint hard f*g**ts. get that straight

lol at 52 murders a year inb such a huge city. this f*g**ts strugglin to convince us toronto be on some la or chicago tip.

never that
i love it wen all u americans come up here for caribana bring ur nice jewlery and thick wallets for us to take haha
 12 years ago '04        #12
Thirdc0astgh0st 
space
space
$989 | Props total: 14 14
80 member with only 3 guns. Hahahaa im laughing at ya in toronto. Im from Texas, over here its 80guns for every 3 homeys. Canada trying to imperonate the great US of fu*kin A
 12 years ago '04        #13
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,773 | Props total: 251 251
 stylesp198 said:
usa is about to rub off on canada
i wouldnt be surprised look whats damn near right next door.....Detroit
 05-19-2006, 12:05 PM         #14
UpTownClips  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thirdc0astgh0st said:
80 member with only 3 guns. Hahahaa im laughing at ya in toronto. Im from Texas, over here its 80guns for every 3 homeys. Canada trying to imperonate the great US of fu*kin A
you obviously cant read

"Officers seized more than 20 weapons during the raids, including a pair of Mac-10 automatic pistols and an AK-47 a.ssault rifle"

also gun laws are strict up here, u cant jus own firearms and carry them around freely

come up here n see wut its like on tha real
 12 years ago '05        #15
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,470 | Props total: 4414 4414
man this is Canada we talking about...
someone throws a rock thru a car window and it'll be considered a big crime news....
 05-19-2006, 12:13 PM         #16
Young Candino  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UpTownClips said:
i love it wen all u americans come up here for caribana bring ur nice jewlery and thick wallets for us to take haha
haha aint that the truth... i like how they come down acting big, cause they think they run sh*t cause they from the states... those the ones walking a few hundred miles with no shoes and money

i aint gonna say Canada trying to be like America, cause it wont ever get to that stage, but Toronto is getting pretty bad, matter fact Ottawa is getting bad too slowly...
 12 years ago '04        #17
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
fu*k everybody hating on Canada...Toronto and Montreal are the livest cities out there...I never knew about gang sh*t out there until i went to a club in Montreal...There were like 20-25 Bloods there...and they were all white....fu*king crazy....
 05-19-2006, 12:29 PM         #18
Young Candino  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Floeji said:
fu*k everybody hating on Canada...Toronto and Montreal are the livest cities out there...I never knew about gang sh*t out there until i went to a club in Montreal...There were like 20-25 Bloods there...and they were all white....fu*king crazy....
ok those are not bloods... Montreal is not saying much, only city that holds weight in Canada is either Toronto or Van City... MTL is run by Hells Angels so u dont see ppl acting tuff...

If someone tells u they are a crip or blood, and they got a canadian passport, u have the right to slap them...
 12 years ago '04        #19
GoSensGo 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,817 | Props total: 454 454
Like I said in my other post.. Good for the police.. Keep these ppl out of our neighbourhoods.. I like my safe country..
 12 years ago '05        #20
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,447 | Props total: 25137 25137
@ That No Name a.ss Crip Gang....DOOMSTOWN....NOTHUN BUT zzzzzzS TRYIN BE DOWN!!!

I Be Damn.....
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc