May 16 - 9/11 Pentagon Video Showing Strike to be Released TODAY

most viewed right now
 102
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
27 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

What hit the Pentagon?
American Airlines Flight 77 19 15.97%
Global Hawk UAV 8 6.72%
Rocket (Missile) 65 54.62%
Still dont know... 27 22.69%
Voters: 119. This poll is closed

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 05-17-2006, 04:33 PM         #141
JOEKILLA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ya its clearly that THEY HAVE MANUFACTURED some footage that will prove a plane hit it, it clearly took more then 5 years to manufacture the footage and are ready to launch it, to k!ll THE TRUTH MOVEMENT, what a Psy Op they got coming.


Last edited by JOEKILLA; 05-17-2006 at 04:48 PM..
 12 years ago '06        #142
daffysm 
space
avatar space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 2066 2066
 unkletae said:
1. meaning what??? did the feds brainwash them on the spot??? give all of them new memories??? nation's military HQ was attack. don't you think every agencies will help out with the disaster???

2. i think the image was thick enough to be the body of a plane, but that's just my guess.

one other thing though, what about the wreckage of the plane they have on film??? go to tha_ape's first post and read some of the documents by the engineering experts. there are some pictures of the remains of the 757.
1) how does the CIA help people?
2)its not a boeing....maybe a private airplane but thats it....

if it crashed, why are there pictures of clean green grass with the burning PENTAGON in the backround, then couple minutes later there is debris everywhere and burnt markings on the ground.....where are the HUGE twin engines?....they dont just dissapear...
 05-17-2006, 04:58 PM         #143
JOEKILLA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is pretty much proves WTF this of sh*t all of a sudden its coming out, their ties are getting a bit tight around the neck with all the Truth Movement trying to expose them to the mainstream. This is a direct a.ssault on that movement, but read below its pretty clear.


Not only a political boon for President Bush. The timing is precise and has nothing whatsoever to do with the fact that the Moussaoui trial has ended. Bush's approval ratings are at 29% and his administration is being battered from pillar to post over the NSA spying scandal. What better time to replay the horror of 9/11 and attempt to reinforce fealty to the government's lauded efforts to keep us all safe from terrorists by taking our rights away?

The release of these images comes at a time when the 9/11 truth movement is at its most prominent. This is a targeted a.ssault intended to quash questions about 9/11 and discredit the movement. TV news anchors are already uniform in their talking points in using the video images to attack 9/11 skeptics


Last edited by JOEKILLA; 05-17-2006 at 04:59 PM..
 05-17-2006, 04:59 PM         #144
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daffysm said:
1) how does the CIA help people?
2)its not a boeing....maybe a private airplane but thats it....

if it crashed, why are there pictures of clean green grass with the burning PENTAGON in the backround, then couple minutes later there is debris everywhere and burnt markings on the ground.....where are the HUGE twin engines?....they dont just dissapear...


It's most likely that Flight 77 hit the Pentagon, but that's not the point. The point is that this is diverting the attention toward the "fringe theories" like "noplanes/controlled demolition", so when the 84 other videos are released the gov't can say "See... a plane! No Conspiracy Here. Show's over."

Isn't it obvious what is going on???
 05-17-2006, 05:00 PM         #145
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
most true 911 skeptics are first turned onto the "truth movement" by the "s3xy" things (controlled demo, no planes, etc)

but after YEARS (3+ for me) of research, you find many many many many arguments that are not speculation.. testimonies, omissions, lies, evidence, etc... that point to foreknowledge, complicity, and a coverup.

That's the point.
 05-17-2006, 05:04 PM         #146
JOEKILLA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tattered_Hoody said:
It's most likely that Flight 77 hit the Pentagon, but that's not the point. The point is that this is diverting the attention toward the "fringe theories" like "noplanes/controlled demolition", so when the 84 other videos are released the gov't can say "See... a plane! No Conspiracy Here. Show's over."

Isn't it obvious what is going on???

Ya but what they will release will in no way be THE TRUTH, also its clear SOMETHING hit the pentagon but in no way was it a Plane, anybody with a brain could see something made a perfect hole and did no make damage that of a plane crash.

Now of course they will prove with their 5 year project that a plane did hit it, but the footage will be made by them, clearly holding all those security tapes all these years were not just being put in a closet, they had their folks working on something to shut down the movement trying to expose them.


Last edited by JOEKILLA; 05-17-2006 at 05:06 PM..
 05-17-2006, 05:17 PM         #147
JOEKILLA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tattered_Hoody said:
most true 911 skeptics are first turned onto the "truth movement" by the "s3xy" things (controlled demo, no planes, etc)

but after YEARS (3+ for me) of research, you find many many many many arguments that are not speculation.. testimonies, omissions, lies, evidence, etc... that point to foreknowledge, complicity, and a coverup.

That's the point.

Ya but those subjects will not get touched because YOU MIGHT GET TOUCHED for looking too deep into them, since those affect these elite folks personally and they aint letting folks get THAT close. All that should be prove is that 9-11 WAS AN OPERATION BY US GOVERTMENT and its affiliates and not some military precise attack made by some Arabs.
 05-17-2006, 08:48 PM         #148
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
straight BULLsh*t. how come its just being released now? fucc outter here dey just changed it das all da government are some fu*kin liars i mean damn dey straight brainwash dumb mafu*kas
 12 years ago '05        #149
WarLawk 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$830 | Props total: 194 194
That Loose Change sh*t got me.
 05-17-2006, 08:57 PM         #150
adrush  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm too lazy. Where's the video at?
 12 years ago '04        #151
tmontana171 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,265 | Props total: 95 95
yeah the Gov was real heavy on google in giving up search results and data...they wanna know whoes checking out that loose change sh*t i bet.... i respect you tattered hoody man i really feel what ur saying and i can personally say i actually saw some sh*t that i think is related to this... Theres a tape on the internet of some bi*ch in a helicopter flying by the WTC pre 9-11 and she sees this disc (UFO) and it quickly disapears its on a hand held and looks insanely real....well one day im on the turnpike in traffic and look over at the towers and see a clone of that fu*king disc...i know this is the internet and people lie and sh*t but if im lying may God strike me down as i type this sh*t... sh*t was just there man, not hovering not moving just like perfectly froze in mid air and i just watched in amazement for a solid 20 minutes... im not saying aliens or any sh*t but def a military craft doing some sh*t this wasn't during the bush administration though during clinton.. theres a tape on the internet of when the plane hits u see a real real quick disc craft like just zoom rite by and disapear in a milisecond...im convinced its connected...but tatted hoody im surprised you think 77 hit the pentagon... no way that sh*t made a 270 degree turn...explain why u think that duke...peace
 05-17-2006, 09:17 PM         #152
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tmontana171 said:
but tatted hoody im surprised you think 77 hit the pentagon... no way that sh*t made a 270 degree turn...explain why u think that duke...peace

because in a few days/weeks the 84 videos will be released and show it.

it's simple strawman/diversion... rally the people around the "911 conspiracy" that "no plane hit the pentagon", then show that it did, and say "SEE! NO CONSPIRACY!"

but as I have said countless times, most 911 skeptics dont care about the pentagon or the WTC collapses, however if you look into my threads its the only issues anyone will attempt to debunk, while ignoring documented testimony and evidence that show complicity, foreknowledge, and a cover up.

I don't claim to know the absolute truth, but I know the bullsh*t we've been fed is far from it.





Loose Change is #1 now on Google Video... We are reaching Critical Mass.


Though I don't like LC2E due to its speculation, it has done good stuff for this movement.

I'd recommend "EVERYBODY'S GOTTA LEARN SOMETIME"

It is available on google vid


Last edited by Tattered_Hoody; 05-17-2006 at 09:19 PM..
 05-18-2006, 05:36 PM         #153
unkle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daffysm said:
1) how does the CIA help people?
2)its not a boeing....maybe a private airplane but thats it....

if it crashed, why are there pictures of clean green grass with the burning PENTAGON in the backround, then couple minutes later there is debris everywhere and burnt markings on the ground.....where are the HUGE twin engines?....they dont just dissapear...

1) i can't answer that, but i think whether your gov't employee or civ, if a tragedy such as this happened, they will try to help. as for the CIA, what do you mean "how does the CIA help people" CIA is not the spearend of an evil empire. the things you see in the movies and paperbacks make it interesting, but if you think all they do is go around k!lling people and blow things up.....
not much more to say there.

2) you could be right or i could be right, but i still lean more on my opinion. the video is of poor quality and it is hard to tell.

3) the day the tragedy struck, i remember watching the news all day. despite what you all say, i saw debris of the crashed plane. also, on any news paper or news site, you could she the plane parts. as for the engines, i can't answer that. even if i saw the engines, from the impact of the crash i doubt i could ID it.

i think we could debate this issue forever, so i'm going to bow out now. it's kinda like arguing about religion. it just goes back and foreforth between beliefs. i enjoyed it:applause:
 12 years ago '04        #154
infamousres1 
space
avatar space
space
$1,568 | Props total: 1 1
I seen one video where it explains that the pentagon was until reinvation around the same time everything happen. So I don't believe it was a plane either. Some kind of explosives were used!
 12 years ago '06        #155
daffysm 
space
avatar space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 2066 2066
 unkletae said:
1) i can't answer that, but i think whether your gov't employee or civ, if a tragedy such as this happened, they will try to help. as for the CIA, what do you mean "how does the CIA help people" CIA is not the spearend of an evil empire. the things you see in the movies and paperbacks make it interesting, but if you think all they do is go around k!lling people and blow things up.....
not much more to say there.

2) you could be right or i could be right, but i still lean more on my opinion. the video is of poor quality and it is hard to tell.

3) the day the tragedy struck, i remember watching the news all day. despite what you all say, i saw debris of the crashed plane. also, on any news paper or news site, you could she the plane parts. as for the engines, i can't answer that. even if i saw the engines, from the impact of the crash i doubt i could ID it.

i think we could debate this issue forever, so i'm going to bow out now. it's kinda like arguing about religion. it just goes back and foreforth between beliefs. i enjoyed it:applause:
haha yup no doubt :applause:
 12 years ago '04        #156
tmontana171 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,265 | Props total: 95 95
yeah i saw everybodys gotta learn sometime...its so overwhelming its disgusting
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 6
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy