NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
154 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What hit the Pentagon?
American Airlines Flight 77 19 15.97%
Global Hawk UAV 8 6.72%
Rocket (Missile) 65 54.62%
Still dont know... 27 22.69%
Voters: 119. This poll is closed

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #121
StealOnU 
space
space
$3,270 | Props total: 0 0
 tha_ape said:
Well living in DC when the attacks happen, I tend not to believe the conspiricy theories. People love to dream up grandeous plans. Usually the simplest answer is the truth.

People complain there are NO Pictures of airplane parts, give me a break. There are plenty, but conspiricy buffs wont show those, or they will say they are fabricated. Popular Mechanic did a HUGE study on this. Read what 'experts' (people with a lot education in the relevant field) have to say:
PM has been around for a long time and is a reputable magazine not affiliated with the govt

Non-Experts

(Government site) So I would understand if you didnt trust them

Think to yourself about who is supposedly doing this grand conspiricy. The US government. Do you really think they are capable of orchestrating such an attack including the disapperance of a 757, as well as a missile strike on the pentagon? This is the same group that couldnt get people out of New Orleans effectively...
good post...
 05-17-2006, 11:53 AM         #122
yungwun1478  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 prophetz said:
lol at gullible people being taking in by sh*t like loose change 2... haha..
lol at british dumbasses like u who suck on Bushs d*ck
 05-17-2006, 12:07 PM         #123
lethalwit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
there is a movie out there about the conspiracy theory about the planes...wats the name?
 12 years ago '06        #124
panero 
space
space
space
$558 | Props total: 0 0
 yungwun1478 said:
lol at british dumbasses like u who suck on Bushs d*ck
grow up yung lil kid
 05-17-2006, 12:22 PM         #125
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lethalwit said:
there is a movie out there about the conspiracy theory about the planes...wats the name?
There are Many

Painful Deceptions
Loose Change 2nd Edition
In Plane Site

all available at
 12 years ago '05        #126
matt8301 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$236 | Props total: 0 0
Video is bullsh*t...just the government trying to shut people up. Bush was behind it...
 12 years ago '04        #127
armstrong boy 
space
space
space
$2,086 | Props total: 631 631
i still dont believe that plane would only make a 16 foot hole and the video doesnt prove it was a plane or else ud be able to see a plane sh*t is over 100 feet
 05-17-2006, 12:56 PM         #128
Triple3Rydah  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t.... they've only had 5 1/2 years to put together a video to "kill" the so-called conspiracy theories....

It was an inside job point blank. Anyone who's done the research can figure that sh*t out.
 12 years ago '04        #129
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
i not the smartest man in the world but i know good damn well that lil a.ss speck of whatever that is is not a boeing....a boeing would be so much bigger and plus why did the hole that was made not match the width of a plane...if it was a boeing that hole in the building would be widder and it wouldnt go as deep if they say it blew up right there......come on people this whole america is built on lies...
 05-17-2006, 01:58 PM         #130
Phoenix  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tattered_Hoody said:
There are Many

Loose Change 2nd Edition

all available at
What the difference between the original Loose Change and the 2nd Edition
 05-17-2006, 02:11 PM         #131
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phoenix said:
What the difference between the original Loose Change and the 2nd Edition
video quality, better footage, more indepth, they don't discuss the "POD THEORY", its a little longer.

LC2E is better than LC1, though I am not a big fan of either.

Even though LC2E is now #1 on google video's top 100

Google Video: Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometime

Last edited by Tattered_Hoody; 05-17-2006 at 02:12 PM..
 05-17-2006, 02:28 PM         #132
Loose Cannon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
alright.....well if it wasnt American Airline 77 then what happened to them people that supposedly died on that flight???

i mean i believe in this govt consipiracy shyt....and the footage really isnt conclusive either way......its some shyt we'll neva know, like who REALLY k!lled kennedy blah blah blah....

Yeah and who k!lled Biggie

And that aint no damn plane mayne.. come on thats either a missle or a rocket.. anything but a plane

Last edited by Loose Cannon; 05-17-2006 at 02:29 PM..
 05-17-2006, 02:43 PM         #133
Live-O  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^, yep wasn't a plane, way to small
 12 years ago '05        #134
beatboyheatboy 
space
space
$2,823 | Props total: 56 56
i wanna be like bush when i grow up
he st8 gangsta
 12 years ago '06        #135
RoBCaSh 
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 170 170
 tha_ape said:
Well living in DC when the attacks happen, I tend not to believe the conspiricy theories. People love to dream up grandeous plans. Usually the simplest answer is the truth.

People complain there are NO Pictures of airplane parts, give me a break. There are plenty, but conspiricy buffs wont show those, or they will say they are fabricated. Popular Mechanic did a HUGE study on this. Read what 'experts' (people with a lot education in the relevant field) have to say:
PM has been around for a long time and is a reputable magazine not affiliated with the govt

Non-Experts

(Government site) So I would understand if you didnt trust them

Think to yourself about who is supposedly doing this grand conspiricy. The US government. Do you really think they are capable of orchestrating such an attack including the disapperance of a 757, as well as a missile strike on the pentagon? This is the same group that couldnt get people out of New Orleans effectively...

OPEN YA EYES HOMIE.. DONT LET THESE BASTARDS BRAINWASH U.. REAL TALK
 05-17-2006, 03:51 PM         #136
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RoBCaSh said:
OPEN YA EYES HOMIE.. DONT LET THESE BASTARDS BRAINWASH U.. REAL TALK

that popular mechanics article has been debunked..

and besides, again you all deal with speculative issues (controlled demolition/noplanes/missles)

noone touches the hundreds of pieces of other evidence, documented facts, testimony...

I'm done. If anyone cares to discuss, hit me up in PM.

PS: You might also want to find out who BENJAMIN CHERTOFF is related to, and how many people were FIRED from Popular Mechanics before this article was started, and WHO REPLACED THOSE FIRED EMPLOYEES.

Shills.
 05-17-2006, 03:55 PM         #137
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 knit said:
^^, i understand what ur sayin fam, and i respect ur decision..
but i believe they are capable of orchestratin such travesties, just because they hesitated, and didnt want to act upon new orleans doesnt justify anythin.. theyre all racists, and as soon as they act greatly upon the immigration plans u will 2 see their true colors..
Right on bro. Divide and Conquer.

Who had the means, the will, the ability to confuse NORAD, make NORAD stand down, block investigations, omit testimony and evidence, enforce gag orders?

Afghan/Iraq invasion plans were on the table well before 911.

Use some common sense.
 05-17-2006, 03:58 PM         #138
JOEKILLA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wait that SIDE security cam is what they showed?, last time i checked on SEPT 11 i seen that exact video that exact day on CNN. Then it was reported yet again in 2002, Unless its something new?( is it ?) then USA are sleeping since they showed this 4 years ago twice, a lil video that proves nothing!.

Last edited by JOEKILLA; 05-17-2006 at 04:08 PM..
 05-17-2006, 04:06 PM         #139
JOEKILLA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOOK ON MARCH 8, 2002 they reported and show this sh*t TO!, what its going on here man?.

reporting the story 3 times, what are they trying to prove?

1. I saw it on sept 11 on CNN 2001

2. Here it is reported in 2002( link above) yet again

3. Yesterday they act like they releasing a never before seen video, which its basically the same sh*t reported 4 years back TWICE!.

Last edited by JOEKILLA; 05-17-2006 at 04:09 PM..
 05-17-2006, 04:10 PM         #140
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what it does is divert attention from real issues.

once the other 84 videos are released that show Flight 77, then the media can say "See. no conspiracy"

But the true skeptics don't even deal with Flight 77/Flight 93 or Controlled Demolition, they deal with the documented evidence, testimonies, omissions, and lies. The real coverup sh*t.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy