May 16 - 9/11 Pentagon Video Showing Strike to be Released TODAY

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
64 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
49 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What hit the Pentagon?
American Airlines Flight 77 19 15.97%
Global Hawk UAV 8 6.72%
Rocket (Missile) 65 54.62%
Still dont know... 27 22.69%
Voters: 119. This poll is closed

Props Slaps
 05-16-2006, 11:02 PM         #101
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
again... you guys are dealing with speculations.................... this is a circular argument
 12 years ago '04        #102
downtown33 
space
space
$1,094 | Props total: 0 0
bottom line people, there has been so much sh*t covered up for this, five years for a video to come out of something that happened in front of americas eyes, every1 knows when something of this magnitude happens a country will stand behind a president with whatever he does, and with all the bullsh*t this man has pulled since then, taking away some of our civil liberties, invading iraq for no damn reason but money, fuk that yall are dumb if u believe the gov't on this one, if u realy think ur gonna be told the truth on fox news i feel so sorry for u, and i wish u wouldnt vote with such an oblivious view of reality
 12 years ago '06        #103
daffysm 
space
space
$14,051 | Props total: 2054 2054
 unkletae said:
you cannot dismiss the eyewittness at the scene and from the sourrounding areas, on the day of the tragedy. are they on the BAND-WAGON too???

that is your observation. i see it different, so another pissing match, but if it was a missile, that was one big and thickass missile....

finally, if you want to educate me and enlighten me with all these great info, maybe if you cut the insults i may listen, but by you mouthing off the way you do, why would i want to hear your thoughts???
1)each person who supposeably saw this incident happen talked to CIA and FBI operatives....

2)u are very tru saying that the missile(if it is) has gotta be huge....but it sure in hell doesnt look big enough to be a plane

3) haha ur funny.....i didnt even say 1 thing about u insulting u or mouthing off:D
 05-16-2006, 11:18 PM         #104
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
please all just watch "Everybody's gotta learn sometime" it doesn't deal with controlled demolition, "noplanes/missles", or any speculation like that.

It's only 70 minutes long...

05-16-2006, 11:54 PM         #105
dropkicknu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that video doesnt prove sh*t its the same edited impact (with frames removed) only now there's more before and after bullsh*t
 05-16-2006, 11:57 PM         #106
Phoenix  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol wow..why is no one in the mainstream questioning this?
 05-17-2006, 12:23 AM         #107
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometime - 70 minutes of your life. Deal with it.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger.It works the same way in any country."

-- Nazi Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials
 12 years ago '05        #108
TCV|m 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,997 | Props total: 27 27
 RoBCaSh said:
IT AINT GONNA BE NOTHIN TO SHOW CUZ AINT NO fu*kIN PLANE HIT THE PENTAGON.. IF IT DID WHERE DID THE fu*kIN PLANE GO?? AND WHY IS THE PENTAGON STILL IN TACT?? THE GOV'T IS FULL OF BULLsh*t AND I CANT WAIT TIL BUSH GETS HIS FOR EVERYTHING HE DID TO THE PEOPLE OF MY CITY AND THIS COUNTRY FOR THAT MATTER.. fu*k BUSH...

real talk my dude
 12 years ago '05        #109
TCV|m 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,997 | Props total: 27 27
man..its obvious that bush and his homies orchestrated the whole thing...the whole NORAD situation...building 7...and the gold...theres no question
 05-17-2006, 01:28 AM         #110
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Zombies will dance in their sleepwalk trance...

Debate me!
 12 years ago '04        #111
pimppoet 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,933 | Props total: 231 231
 Phoenix said:
lol wow..why is no one in the mainstream questioning this?
Cuz they wanna keep they money/job n not get labeled crazy.With all the phone tape n drama with homeland security I wouldnt put it past the gov'ment.Bush himself could be just a pawn for some bigger sh*t,idk.Some people not gonna really care unless it affect them directly right now.With all the new technology I feel we on the road 2 some matrix/minority report sh*t 9/11....
 12 years ago '05        #112
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,631 | Props total: 13709 13709
All lies, gov. knows this is "Controlled Chaos." No plane hit the Pentagon, where is the wreckage and craters left from the plane? 747's just don't disappear...
 12 years ago '04        #113
ese 
space
space
$198 | Props total: 0 0
thats definately not a plane. Think about the size of a 757 how do you manage to level it out, a few feet above the ground full speed into a building, thats why i dont understand how it made a hole like in the pictures. You would a.ssume they would fly over it then angle the nose straight down on to it, not level it out then plow thru it. and since when have the nose of 757 been pointy as sh*t, the one frame where u capture something approching shows it, too damn small. Im not sure how far away those cameras are, but even when im at the airport fu*kin mile away i see the plane, and its still fu*king huge. Its very possible that the entire flight got lit up somewhere over a remote area, people say that this govt isnt capable of this, man think again. Technology is too far advance, even the stupidest people with tons of money can pull some sh*t off. I personally think it was a missle. US or IRAQI i dont know. Few people on the ground claiming they saw a 757, them fu*kers got planted there by the govt.
 05-17-2006, 03:27 AM         #114
POMP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bush jsut needs to admit it sh*t is funny
 05-17-2006, 06:43 AM         #115
KRiSH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats what i dont understand, th epentagon must be like 20years ahead in technology but yet only got a couple of security cameras?

i want to see the confiscated footage from the gas station.
 05-17-2006, 07:06 AM         #116
NEWGAME  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
IT WAS A SMALL PRIVATE JET THAT HIT THE PENTAGON. THE JET WAS PACKED WITH EXPLOSIVES. AS YOU CAN SEE FROM THE VIDEO RELEASED, THE PLANE IS SMALL IN SIZE AND WHEN IT HITS THE PENTAGON YOU CAN SEE A FIRE BALL IN AIR WHICH IS A RESULT OF THE EXPLOSIVES GOING OFF. IT IS TRUE THE WITNESSES DID SEE A PLANE FLY OVER AND WE ALL KNOW US HUMANS LIKE TO OVER-EXAGGERATE THINGS BY SAYING IT WAS A BOEING. YOU MUST REMEMBER THESE PEOPLE PROBABLY NEVER FLOWN BY A PLANE BEFORE AND PROBABLY TOO DUMB TO KNOW WHAT A 747 OR 757 IS SO FORGIVE THEIR DUMBNESS. NOW AS IT WAS A SMALL PRIVATE JET, YOU CAN EASILY MISTAKE IT FOR A MISSILE AS THE FRONT NOSE LOOKS VERY SIMILAR. YOU CAN SEE FROM THE HOLES THAT THIS PLANE'S WINGS ARE'NT CAPABLE OF SLICING CONCRETE AND HENCE THERES 2 SMALL ROUND HOLES LEFT BY THE MAIN STRUCTURE OF THE PLANE.
I'VE NOTICED THAT A LOT OF PENTAGON PERSONNEL HAVE GIVEN WITNESS REPORTS. MANY CLAIM THAT THEY WERE LOOKING OUTSIDE THEIR WINDOWS AT THE TIME AND SAW A PLANE COMING TOWARDS THE BUIDLING AND THAT THEY COULD EVEN SEE PEOPLE THROUGH THE WINDOWS OF THE PLANE. MY QUESTION TO THEM IS: WHAT WAS SO EXCITING OUTSIDE IN THAT BORING AREA THAT YOU ALL HAPPEN TO LOOK AT THE SAME TIME. YOU CLAIM THE WINDOWS ARE bomb PROOF WHICH MEANS IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO HEAR A PLANE COMING. AND WHICH HUMAN WILL JUST HAPPILY STAND THERE IN THEIR OFFICE KNOWING THERES A PLANE APPROCHING AND EVEN HAVING THE HEART TO LOOK INSIDE THE PLANE'S WINDOWS TO SEE IF ANY HUMANS ARE SITTING IN THE PLANE. AND HOW THE HELL IS THAT POSSIBLE WHEN GOVERNMENT CLAIMS THE PLANE WAS TRAVELLING AROUND 500-600 MPH. I MEAN EVEN IN THE VIDEO THE nekkid EYE STILL CANT TELL WHETHER A PLANE HIT OR A MISSILE AND YET THE PENTAGON STAFF CLAIMS THEY WITNESSED PEOPLE SEATED IN THE PLANE. PLEASE SOUND REAL NEXT TIME.
THE MORAL OF THE PENTAGON STORY IS THAT HOLLYWOOD GAVE A HELPING HAND IN CREATING THE VIDEOS, PICTURES AND WITNESSES. THOSE PEOPLE WERE GIVEN FAKE NAMES AND IDENTITIES. THEY GOT PAID FOR A JOB WELL DONE.
AND AS FOR THE PLANE, ITS STRIPPED DOWN AND IS PARKED IN THE DESERT ALONG WITH OTHER OLD PLANES IN THE JUNK YARD.
ITS SAD THAT WE LIVE IN A WORLD LIKE THIS WHERE THE SOLDIERS ARE DYING FOR A BOGUS WAR AND A CORRUPT GOVERNMENT. MY HEART GOES OUT TO THE INNOCENT SOLDIERS WHO WERE BRAIN WASHED BY THIS SILLY GOVERNEMTN AND ARE LOOSING THEIR LIVES DAILY. AND MY HEART ALSO GOES TO THE INNOCENT IRAQIS, AFGHANIS AND SOLDIERS FROM OTHER COUNTIRES WHO LOST THEIR LIVES. WE ALL KNOW THE NEXT TARGET IS IRAN AND THAT WOULD EVENTUALLY HAPPEN TOO KNOWING HOW IT WAS DONE TO OTHERS IN THE PAST AFTER THE BUILD UP. THE DAY WHEN WE HAVE JUST ONE GOVERNMENT FOR THE WORLD IS'NT FAR THE RATE THIS COUNTRY IS GOING. WE'RE MAKING MORE ENEMIES THAN FRIENDS AND THE DAY IS'NT FAR WHEN IT WILL BE AMERICA vs REST OF THE WORLD.
 12 years ago '04        #117
hnic247 
space
space
$321 | Props total: 0 0
whats this i hear they are releasing the other videos in 2 weeks is it true?
 05-17-2006, 07:57 AM         #118
unkle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daffysm said:
1)each person who supposeably saw this incident happen talked to CIA and FBI operatives....

2)u are very tru saying that the missile(if it is) has gotta be huge....but it sure in hell doesnt look big enough to be a plane

3) haha ur funny.....i didnt even say 1 thing about u insulting u or mouthing off:D

1. meaning what??? did the feds brainwash them on the spot??? give all of them new memories??? nation's military HQ was attack. don't you think every agencies will help out with the disaster???

2. i think the image was thick enough to be the body of a plane, but that's just my guess.

3. maybe i was little haste in saying that, or just took you the wrong way.

one other thing though, what about the wreckage of the plane they have on film??? go to tha_ape's first post and read some of the documents by the engineering experts. there are some pictures of the remains of the 757.
 05-17-2006, 07:59 AM         #119
SinCere Da Don!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The video has prolly been tampered with, so now there is definitly no way to find out for sure wat happend
 12 years ago '06        #120
POPStar50 
space
space
$800 | Props total: 0 0
^^ I second that
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc