squad up!

May 16 - 9/11 Pentagon Video Showing Strike to be Released TODAY

view the rest of most viewed

most viewed right now
31 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What hit the Pentagon?
American Airlines Flight 77 19 15.97%
Global Hawk UAV 8 6.72%
Rocket (Missile) 65 54.62%
Still dont know... 27 22.69%
Voters: 119. This poll is closed

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #126
matt8301 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$236 | Props total: 0 0
Video is bullsh*t...just the government trying to shut people up. Bush was behind it...

05-17-2006, 11:56 AM         #127
Triple3Rydah  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t.... they've only had 5 1/2 years to put together a video to "kill" the so-called conspiracy theories....

It was an inside job point blank. Anyone who's done the research can figure that sh*t out.

12 years ago '04        #128
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,484 | Props total: 26 26
i not the smartest man in the world but i know good damn well that lil a.ss speck of whatever that is is not a boeing....a boeing would be so much bigger and plus why did the hole that was made not match the width of a plane...if it was a boeing that hole in the building would be widder and it wouldnt go as deep if they say it blew up right there......come on people this whole america is built on lies...

05-17-2006, 12:58 PM         #129
Phoenix  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tattered_Hoody said
There are Many

Loose Change 2nd Edition

all available at
What the difference between the original Loose Change and the 2nd Edition

05-17-2006, 01:11 PM         #130
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phoenix said
What the difference between the original Loose Change and the 2nd Edition
video quality, better footage, more indepth, they don't discuss the "POD THEORY", its a little longer.

LC2E is better than LC1, though I am not a big fan of either.

Even though LC2E is now #1 on google video's top 100

Google Video: Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometime

Last edited by Tattered_Hoody; 05-17-2006 at 01:12 PM..

05-17-2006, 01:28 PM         #131
Loose Cannon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said
alright.....well if it wasnt American Airline 77 then what happened to them people that supposedly died on that flight???

i mean i believe in this govt consipiracy shyt....and the footage really isnt conclusive either way......its some shyt we'll neva know, like who REALLY k!lled kennedy blah blah blah....

Yeah and who k!lled Biggie

And that aint no damn plane mayne.. come on thats either a missle or a rocket.. anything but a plane

Last edited by Loose Cannon; 05-17-2006 at 01:29 PM..

05-17-2006, 01:43 PM         #132
Live-O  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^, yep wasn't a plane, way to small

12 years ago '05        #133
beatboyheatboy 
space
space
$2,823 | Props total: 57 57
i wanna be like bush when i grow up
he st8 gangsta

12 years ago '06        #134
RoBCaSh 
space
space
$1,584 | Props total: 227 227
 tha_ape said
Well living in DC when the attacks happen, I tend not to believe the conspiricy theories. People love to dream up grandeous plans. Usually the simplest answer is the truth.

People complain there are NO Pictures of airplane parts, give me a break. There are plenty, but conspiricy buffs wont show those, or they will say they are fabricated. Popular Mechanic did a HUGE study on this. Read what 'experts' (people with a lot education in the relevant field) have to say:
PM has been around for a long time and is a reputable magazine not affiliated with the govt

Non-Experts

(Government site) So I would understand if you didnt trust them

Think to yourself about who is supposedly doing this grand conspiricy. The US government. Do you really think they are capable of orchestrating such an attack including the disapperance of a 757, as well as a missile strike on the pentagon? This is the same group that couldnt get people out of New Orleans effectively...

OPEN YA EYES HOMIE.. DONT LET THESE BASTARDS BRAINWASH U.. REAL TALK

05-17-2006, 02:51 PM         #135
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RoBCaSh said
OPEN YA EYES HOMIE.. DONT LET THESE BASTARDS BRAINWASH U.. REAL TALK

that popular mechanics article has been debunked..

and besides, again you all deal with speculative issues (controlled demolition/noplanes/missles)

noone touches the hundreds of pieces of other evidence, documented facts, testimony...

I'm done. If anyone cares to discuss, hit me up in PM.

PS: You might also want to find out who BENJAMIN CHERTOFF is related to, and how many people were FIRED from Popular Mechanics before this article was started, and WHO REPLACED THOSE FIRED EMPLOYEES.

Shills.

05-17-2006, 02:55 PM         #136
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 knit said
^^, i understand what ur sayin fam, and i respect ur decision..
but i believe they are capable of orchestratin such travesties, just because they hesitated, and didnt want to act upon new orleans doesnt justify anythin.. theyre all racists, and as soon as they act greatly upon the immigration plans u will 2 see their true colors..
Right on bro. Divide and Conquer.

Who had the means, the will, the ability to confuse NORAD, make NORAD stand down, block investigations, omit testimony and evidence, enforce gag orders?

Afghan/Iraq invasion plans were on the table well before 911.

Use some common sense.

05-17-2006, 02:58 PM         #137
JOEKILLA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wait that SIDE security cam is what they showed?, last time i checked on SEPT 11 i seen that exact video that exact day on CNN. Then it was reported yet again in 2002, Unless its something new?( is it ?) then USA are sleeping since they showed this 4 years ago twice, a lil video that proves nothing!.

Last edited by JOEKILLA; 05-17-2006 at 03:08 PM..

05-17-2006, 03:06 PM         #138
JOEKILLA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOOK ON MARCH 8, 2002 they reported and show this sh*t TO!, what its going on here man?.

reporting the story 3 times, what are they trying to prove?

1. I saw it on sept 11 on CNN 2001

2. Here it is reported in 2002( link above) yet again

3. Yesterday they act like they releasing a never before seen video, which its basically the same sh*t reported 4 years back TWICE!.

Last edited by JOEKILLA; 05-17-2006 at 03:09 PM..

05-17-2006, 03:10 PM         #139
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what it does is divert attention from real issues.

once the other 84 videos are released that show Flight 77, then the media can say "See. no conspiracy"

But the true skeptics don't even deal with Flight 77/Flight 93 or Controlled Demolition, they deal with the documented evidence, testimonies, omissions, and lies. The real coverup sh*t.

05-17-2006, 03:33 PM         #140
JOEKILLA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ya its clearly that THEY HAVE MANUFACTURED some footage that will prove a plane hit it, it clearly took more then 5 years to manufacture the footage and are ready to launch it, to k!ll THE TRUTH MOVEMENT, what a Psy Op they got coming.

Last edited by JOEKILLA; 05-17-2006 at 03:48 PM..

12 years ago '06        #141
daffysm 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,579 | Props total: 2590 2590
 unkletae said
1. meaning what??? did the feds brainwash them on the spot??? give all of them new memories??? nation's military HQ was attack. don't you think every agencies will help out with the disaster???

2. i think the image was thick enough to be the body of a plane, but that's just my guess.

one other thing though, what about the wreckage of the plane they have on film??? go to tha_ape's first post and read some of the documents by the engineering experts. there are some pictures of the remains of the 757.
1) how does the CIA help people?
2)its not a boeing....maybe a private airplane but thats it....

if it crashed, why are there pictures of clean green grass with the burning PENTAGON in the backround, then couple minutes later there is debris everywhere and burnt markings on the ground.....where are the HUGE twin engines?....they dont just dissapear...

05-17-2006, 03:58 PM         #142
JOEKILLA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is pretty much proves WTF this of sh*t all of a sudden its coming out, their ties are getting a bit tight around the neck with all the Truth Movement trying to expose them to the mainstream. This is a direct a.ssault on that movement, but read below its pretty clear.

Not only a political boon for President Bush. The timing is precise and has nothing whatsoever to do with the fact that the Moussaoui trial has ended. Bush's approval ratings are at 29% and his administration is being battered from pillar to post over the NSA spying scandal. What better time to replay the horror of 9/11 and attempt to reinforce fealty to the government's lauded efforts to keep us all safe from terrorists by taking our rights away?

The release of these images comes at a time when the 9/11 truth movement is at its most prominent. This is a targeted a.ssault intended to quash questions about 9/11 and discredit the movement. TV news anchors are already uniform in their talking points in using the video images to attack 9/11 skeptics

Last edited by JOEKILLA; 05-17-2006 at 03:59 PM..

05-17-2006, 03:59 PM         #143
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daffysm said
1) how does the CIA help people?
2)its not a boeing....maybe a private airplane but thats it....

if it crashed, why are there pictures of clean green grass with the burning PENTAGON in the backround, then couple minutes later there is debris everywhere and burnt markings on the ground.....where are the HUGE twin engines?....they dont just dissapear...

It's most likely that Flight 77 hit the Pentagon, but that's not the point. The point is that this is diverting the attention toward the "fringe theories" like "noplanes/controlled demolition", so when the 84 other videos are released the gov't can say "See... a plane! No Conspiracy Here. Show's over."

Isn't it obvious what is going on???

05-17-2006, 04:00 PM         #144
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
most true 911 skeptics are first turned onto the "truth movement" by the "s3xy" things (controlled demo, no planes, etc)

but after YEARS (3+ for me) of research, you find many many many many arguments that are not speculation.. testimonies, omissions, lies, evidence, etc... that point to foreknowledge, complicity, and a coverup.

That's the point.

05-17-2006, 04:04 PM         #145
JOEKILLA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tattered_Hoody said
It's most likely that Flight 77 hit the Pentagon, but that's not the point. The point is that this is diverting the attention toward the "fringe theories" like "noplanes/controlled demolition", so when the 84 other videos are released the gov't can say "See... a plane! No Conspiracy Here. Show's over."

Isn't it obvious what is going on???

Ya but what they will release will in no way be THE TRUTH, also its clear SOMETHING hit the pentagon but in no way was it a Plane, anybody with a brain could see something made a perfect hole and did no make damage that of a plane crash.

Now of course they will prove with their 5 year project that a plane did hit it, but the footage will be made by them, clearly holding all those security tapes all these years were not just being put in a closet, they had their folks working on something to shut down the movement trying to expose them.

Last edited by JOEKILLA; 05-17-2006 at 04:06 PM..

05-17-2006, 04:17 PM         #146
JOEKILLA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tattered_Hoody said
most true 911 skeptics are first turned onto the "truth movement" by the "s3xy" things (controlled demo, no planes, etc)

but after YEARS (3+ for me) of research, you find many many many many arguments that are not speculation.. testimonies, omissions, lies, evidence, etc... that point to foreknowledge, complicity, and a coverup.

That's the point.

Ya but those subjects will not get touched because YOU MIGHT GET TOUCHED for looking too deep into them, since those affect these elite folks personally and they aint letting folks get THAT close. All that should be prove is that 9-11 WAS AN OPERATION BY US GOVERTMENT and its affiliates and not some military precise attack made by some Arabs.

05-17-2006, 07:48 PM         #147
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
straight BULLsh*t. how come its just being released now? fucc outter here dey just changed it das all da government are some fu*kin liars i mean damn dey straight brainwash dumb mafu*kas

12 years ago '05        #148
WarLawk 1 heat pts
space
space
$833 | Props total: 199 199
That Loose Change sh*t got me.

05-17-2006, 07:57 PM         #149
adrush  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm too lazy. Where's the video at?

12 years ago '04        #150
tmontana171 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,498 | Props total: 279 279
yeah the Gov was real heavy on google in giving up search results and data...they wanna know whoes checking out that loose change sh*t i bet.... i respect you tattered hoody man i really feel what ur saying and i can personally say i actually saw some sh*t that i think is related to this... Theres a tape on the internet of some bi*ch in a helicopter flying by the WTC pre 9-11 and she sees this disc (UFO) and it quickly disapears its on a hand held and looks insanely real....well one day im on the turnpike in traffic and look over at the towers and see a clone of that fu*king disc...i know this is the internet and people lie and sh*t but if im lying may God strike me down as i type this sh*t... sh*t was just there man, not hovering not moving just like perfectly froze in mid air and i just watched in amazement for a solid 20 minutes... im not saying aliens or any sh*t but def a military craft doing some sh*t this wasn't during the bush administration though during clinton.. theres a tape on the internet of when the plane hits u see a real real quick disc craft like just zoom rite by and disapear in a milisecond...im convinced its connected...but tatted hoody im surprised you think 77 hit the pentagon... no way that sh*t made a 270 degree turn...explain why u think that duke...peace

Home      

most viewed right now
FBG Wooski shot in head at friends funeral
184 comments
9 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Sarah Silverman Says Louis C.K. M**turbated in Front of Her: ‘F— yeah..
97 comments
6 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 22 - (He just came out) ‘I’m a nationalist!’: Trump makes stunning..
31 comments
6 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New MJ Smileys on deck once again
31 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Anyone else think Bron could be losing these games on purpose?
27 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside j prince on birdmans ass for money owed to his son
85 comments
9 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Those T1tties Are DEFINITELY REAL...
28 comments
7 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl Got The Lower Body Of A Preteen Quarter Horse
30 comments
9 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Damian Lillard arrives at tonight’s game dressed as Stone Cold Steve Austin
62 comments
6 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Drake beautiful baby mom vibin to that drake
114 comments
10 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside First Red Dead gameplay leak
24 comments
6 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick ol’ Filipina girl
32 comments
9 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA San Antonio Spurs vs Los Angeles Lakers
1037 comments
5 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
McDonalds hack for basically free food
100 comments
9 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA What A TIme To Be Kawhi
25 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
legendary 3mb goon drew mcintyre throws down the gauntlet
421 comments
7 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
The original 90's Flash (character, not just actor) returns to Flash/Arrow (Ph..
2 comments
4 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Another black beauty for bx to ignore
10 comments
7 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Year ain't over yet, but this is who I got for the best albums this year
51 comments
11 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Shannon Sharpe out here showing his true colors, Skip with the people though
21 comments
12 hours ago
@sports
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
nwo504
Static3IVERSON
ElevateOne
justin747
2Cold
i?
Rule 336
OldBusiness
DrizzyStan06
mars15
Top 10 most slapped recently
Macho Machado
HiShinUnit
Rule 336
Bkjj11
suavehooper
DonC
BXSPAGHETT
YungVino
TomDick&Harry
Lonny Breaux

most viewed right now
online now  23
Image(s) inside LiAngelo Ball has s3x tape with a tr@nny. #BBB #BallControl
186 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  12
Video inside after 20 years tchina arnold talks about the drama on martin
126 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  9
Oct 20 - This is Like a Ad for the Border Wall
160 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  8
Video inside Lawd have mercy jazmynekyng uproarchallenge
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  6
What’s The Worst Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You?
229 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  5
Image(s) inside Nippy Minaj ( Nicki Minaj's N1pples)
60 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  2
Video inside Got damn Arsenal straight destroyed this d1ke in a battle!!
51 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  2
NBA *BROTHERHOOD OVER* LEBRON JAMES says HE DID NOT SPEAK to his TEAMMATES aft..
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy