Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
29 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What hit the Pentagon?
American Airlines Flight 77 19 15.97%
Global Hawk UAV 8 6.72%
Rocket (Missile) 65 54.62%
Still dont know... 27 22.69%
Voters: 119. This poll is closed

Props Slaps
 05-16-2006, 10:10 PM         #81
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it's all in here:

12 years ago '05        #82
stephenpo 
space
space
$375 | Props total: 96 96
 OMEGAMAN said:
I hope Loose Change comes out with a 3rd edition to respond with whatever they show....of course it won't be a missile like the conspiracy theorists say. But its funny how it took almost 5 years to release footage that could have silenced anyone who didn't accept the official story. Thats more than enough time to edit a video...
exactly..........
 12 years ago '04        #83
THuG LYFe 198 heat pts198
space
space
$2,846 | Props total: 266 266
What the hell are they talking about this is a new video, I saw this video on ebaumsworld or some sh*t a while ago. I didn't see the second one until today but definitely 100 % saw the first video a while back.

But anyways, come on with these conspiracies. It was a plane. Even IF it was a missle or whatever you guys think, then where the hell did a plane go with 50 + passengers on board that all have families. Where's that plane. Where did all those people go??? what about a highway of drivers that saw the plane crash. What about hundreds of eyewitnesses. What about reporters that have taken pictures of debri outside the pentagon. Gunna call me the gullible one when you guys are gullible enough to get caught in conspiracy theories like this and others like Bush was in on 9/11. Let's get serious guys. You guys are trying to open your eyes so god damn much that their rolling back into your heads and your seeing things. Pull your heads outta your a.sses. Of course the fu*king thing on the tape looks like a missle. If you stare at a wall with a stain on it long enough you could make it look like the virgin mary just like these gullible fu*kers - . That's what you guys are. Just starring at something and tricking your minds to look like something else.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by THuG LYFe; 05-16-2006 at 10:21 PM..
 05-16-2006, 10:19 PM         #84
TiPZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CrAkKedOuT said:
they could have just been flown out into the ocean and crashed there. i do remember way back they were talkin about a phone call someone made on that flight and the bi*ch was talking about "i see a building.....i see water.....omg OMG"......something like that
that was new york

when she said "i see water" she was talkin bout the Hudson River
 05-16-2006, 10:26 PM         #85
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THuG LYFe said:
What the hell are they talking about this is a new video, I saw this video on ebaumsworld or some sh*t a while ago. I didn't see the second one until today but definitely 100 % saw the first video a while back.

But anyways, come on with these conspiracies. It was a plane. Even IF it was a missle or whatever you guys think, then where the hell did a plane go with 50 + passengers on board that all have families. Where's that plane. Where did all those people go??? what about a highway of drivers that saw the plane crash. What about hundreds of eyewitnesses. What about reporters that have taken pictures of debri outside the pentagon. Gunna call me the gullible one when you guys are gullible enough to get caught in conspiracy theories like this and others like Bush was in on 9/11. Let's get serious guys. You guys are trying to open your eyes so god damn much that their rolling back into your heads and your seeing things. Pull your heads outta your a.sses. starring at something and tricking your minds to look like something else.

[pic - click to view]

controlled demolition and "noplane at the pentagon" are not the most significant 911 issues, they just the most "s3xy" for average people to look into:

try these:

05-16-2006, 10:26 PM         #86
OG Pun  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SD-11 said:
-You ignorant fu*k ....how does this not affect u .....i dont even live in america andi feel it kinda affects me, it affects the whole world....

Bush is corrupt and he is takin ur country to WAR wit 2, but tryin 3 different countries....killing inocent muslims and his own soldiers....the supposedly "terrorists" wouldnt be touchin the americans if they werent in they country....jackin them for they oil and sh*t....

HOW THE fu*k WOULD YOU FEEL say if u were a smaller country and Iraq was a world leader and they decided to come to ur country (callin u all american white fu*k trash, juss how u guys csalled them al "terrorists") and start takin over and sh*t and stealing ur oil?..it would make yall crazy also and prolly start doin drastic measures to keep ur country the way it is and prolly start doin suicide attacks also....u gotta put urself in they perspective first before u make ur bullsh*t opinion f*gget...

and this sh*t affects ur economy, and ur future security (retaliations by th middle east), and it affects the way other countries look at u guys cause it is good to have allies in this day in age and america is juss seeming to have less and less of those....

so it does affect u f*gget, juss for sayin sumtin stupid like tht i HOPE it comes back to bite u and affect u the most out of anyody in the world u stupid fu*k....

ez...

lol buddy you gonna cry. it dont affect me. it seems some of you take all this government business personally, yea, it may affect the country I know that, but it dont affect me. Like I said, ill worry about my own life. I cant do anything about the government. What can I accomplish? nothing. What are you gonna suggest I do, spread "knowledge" to people? Which I dont even know what is truth or whats not? I dont support bush, I dont support either side. Both side have arguments, enither have conclusive evidence about a lot of stuff though. I simply said I dont give a fu*k about all this conspiracy sh*t, cuz so many people jump all over this type of stuff. If YOU are interested in that stuff, then good for you. You are the ignorant one for not respecting someoens opinion and flipping out. And you wish it comes back to bite me? Dude, if you say it affects me, it will affect the whole country. I try to word all this without being an a**hole to your conspiracists, but you get so offended. You guys need to come up with more thoughtful responses to ones opinions, this is why a lot of theorists are jokes.
 12 years ago '04        #87
OnTheReal 
space
space
$4,220 | Props total: 495 495
nice bunker buster Bush, wonder how long it took to think that one up
 05-16-2006, 10:28 PM         #88
unkle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what is amazing is that, scores of people are willing to believe just about anybody, who will say anything to fuel the conspricy, but will not even think about listening to the actual experts in independent field of engineering. have any of you bother to read all of tha_ape's post with the experts debunking the claims??? now, before you jump all over my a.ss, all i'm saying is if you could believe any joe posting "info" on the internet, why can't you even give some of these experts a moment??? all the conspricies, when you read or watch them, all sound very convincing and believable, so why are you soo eager to believe that, but now actual science and engineering??? these are the proofs. not some conspricy nut yelling the sky is falling. everybody may not like the government, but realistically, if these are really the "evil" men that you all are led to believe, they don't need to blow up any building to meet their goals. they will simply take control and just tell you what you need to do. just look around the world. these dictators are all over the globe and they do just that. there people are in poverty beyond anything you see in the USA. there are genocide being carried out by people who look just the same, but different in culture, heritage, religion, etc, etc, etc. everyone looks at USA as the big bad wolf, but with any disaster around the world, whether you are friend or enemy, USA is the first to help with most amount of contrabution. if a country gets invaded(i.e. kuwait, korea, vietnam, etc, etc) and need help, USA is first to help. this is your so called evil empire. well, to me, there are much worse place then the USA, and just to let you know, that you and all other conspricy people can talk all the negitive things about the gov't and still go home to your families, and have a great dinner, watch that big screen TV, and don't have to worry about the state police bust into your home and take you and all your family members to prison. then, they will keep you there as long as they want without anykind of a trial. you think i'm bullsh*tting you??? that's north korea and there are other places like this. so like the other member said," people are going to believe what they want to believe" on this paritcular post, we have one conspricy buff, yelling his head off, and all the rest just kind of get herded to the conspricy land...

as for the video, how big do you think the 757 is??? one of the members put a old news video. on that video you could actually get a better image for size. even on the original video you can still see the size of the "nose cone." the scale of the object compare to the building is very close. all you see is maybe the first 1/4 to a 1/3 of a plane. how big do you expect it to be??? from the distance from the camera to the plane and compare that to the building, the scale of the "nose cone" is very close to that of a 757. one member pointed out about the difference in frame speed from the car to the plane. the car was driving at 15-20 mph??? he was coming to a stop also. the plane however is traveling at much higher speed(250+mph) so you could see why you only saw a flash of the object.

our gov't is not perfect, and the politicians are not the brightest. but just look around the world and see how people live. we, Americans, have it good. everyone bi*ches and complains about how they are not where they want to be. how the system is setup against the people. how the system will not let you get ahead in life. well, how does a black African immigrant, who speaks very little english, come to USA, work their a.ss off, and go to night school to get a degree, so that they can find a career and have a better then a middle class life, or an Asian immigrant, or a Hispanic immigrant, or any dark skinned immigrant. my family came to USA in 1981 with 5000Gs. in 1996, we became business owners. there are soo many ways to get ahead in America. you just need to apply yourself, instead of surfing the internet reading about conspricy theories. call me ignorant but, i don't give a................:D
 12 years ago '04        #89
OnTheReal 
space
space

look familiar?
 05-16-2006, 10:36 PM         #90
OG Pun  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unkletae said:
what is amazing is that, scores of people are willing to believe just about anybody, who will say anything to fuel the conspricy, but will not even think about listening to the actual experts in independent field of engineering. have any of you bother to read all of tha_ape's post with the experts debunking the claims??? now, before you jump all over my a.ss, all i'm saying is if you could believe any joe posting "info" on the internet, why can't you even give some of these experts a moment??? all the conspricies, when you read or watch them, all sound very convincing and believable, so why are you soo eager to believe that, but now actual science and engineering??? these are the proofs. not some conspricy nut yelling the sky is falling.

good post. this is what I was trying to get to. I used to read all this stuff, read some of this stuff for hours, where did it get me? NOWHERE. It was a waste of time. You all wanna watch these documentaries and stuff, then cool. as to my original post, I guess I was just hoping a few kids would realize rthey should worry about more important things in their fdaily lives and not sit on the internet waiting for the newest theory.

but apparently, if your not with the theorists, you cant say anything, because they are easily offended.
 05-16-2006, 10:39 PM         #91
RIELESTT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo, whats up with every link i press from this thread, a blank page shows up with the numbers 666 on the left top corner?
 12 years ago '06        #92
daffysm 
space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
 unkletae said:
will not even think about listening to the actual experts in independent field of engineering. why can't you even give some of these experts a moment???

as for the video, how big do you think the 757 is???
FIRST OFF experts have proven that it could not have been a plane so dont even say that people dont pay attention to experts because that is why so many people have joined the BAND-WAGON!!!!

SECOND a Boeing 757 is 44ft. tall......the pentagon is 77ft. tall .....for a plane to hit the pentagon it would have to present itself more than 50% of the height of the pentagon and in each video it looks 10ft. tall @ the most

at people being brainwashed by their own government ......if people could just take over if they wanted to why would Hitler have all Jews and political enemies k!lled?
 12 years ago '04        #93
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 413 413
All they have to do is release the videos [A few of which were scooped up by the FBI minutes after the plane hit] captured by near by gas stations and hotels to end this sh*t. This video doesn't show a damn thing.......the fact that those videos have not been released and the only images that our government has made available are questionable at best, should make everyone raise an eyebrow. People are quick to bash "conspiracy theorists" and call them gullable and all that sh*t need to realize, that not everyone questioning 9-11 are crazy hippies that have no evidence what so ever to back up their questioning. The only thing I'm demanding[As well as others] is that some questions be answered without people brushing us off like we're crazy.

Everything presented in that video is backed up by facts. Those questions have yet to be answered. The points brought up in the video aren't speculation, they aren't crazy, unrealistic speculation...........it's fact. This is a better video than Loose Change. Although Loose Change does bring up some good points, alot of it is speculation...........
 05-16-2006, 10:44 PM         #94
unkle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OnTheReal said:
nice bunker buster Bush, wonder how long it took to think that one up
check this out. bunker busters get dropped. it will not fly 10ft off the ground side ways and hit a target, also with the payload, you would see a much more damage. they are design to penetrate 100ft of earth or 20 ft of concrete.

05-16-2006, 10:45 PM         #95
unkle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RIELESTT said:
yo, whats up with every link i press from this thread, a blank page shows up with the numbers 666 on the left top corner?

i got the same thing.... Whoa:wow: another conspricy!!!:wow:
 05-16-2006, 10:54 PM         #96
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You skeptics only address the speculative issues (demolition/noplanes)... You have done NO research regarding MANY other issues.

9/16/2006 Scholars for 911 Truth vs. 911 Commission/NIST debate in SC

Want no SPECULATION??? check out this video:

Watch this video, keep an open mind, and tell me if the official story of 911 has been addressed properly. That's all I'm saying. Quit dealing with the speculative issues and address the many other disturbing issues that are not speculation..
 12 years ago '04        #97
downtown33 
space
space
$1,094 | Props total: 0 0
"In this case, one wing hit the ground; the other was sheared off by the force of the impact with the Pentagon's load-bearing columns, explains Sozen, who specializes in the behavior of concrete buildings. What was left of the plane flowed into the structure in a state closer to a liquid than a solid mass. "If you expected the entire wing to cut into the building," Sozen tells PM, "it didn't happen.""

thats from the popular mechanics website as an explaination, but y werent there parts of that wing that came off outside of the pentagon, if a wing was taken completley off it probably wouldnt have been ale to melt like sopposobly the rest of the plane did, where did it go, and if u think the government does not supress factual scientific evidence, then ur living in a fairy tale buddy
 05-16-2006, 10:57 PM         #98
unkle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daffysm said:
FIRST OFF experts have proven that it could not have been a plane so dont even say that people dont pay attention to experts because that is why so many people have joined the BAND-WAGON!!!!

SECOND a Boeing 757 is 44ft. tall......the pentagon is 77ft. tall .....for a plane to hit the pentagon it would have to present itself more than 50% of the height of the pentagon and in each video it looks 10ft. tall @ the most

at people being brainwashed by their own government ......if people could just take over if they wanted to why would Hitler have all Jews and political enemies k!lled?

i don't want to get in a pissing match with you dude, but whatever of our experts say, you cannot dismiss the eyewittness at the scene and from the sourrounding areas, on the day of the tragedy. are they on the BAND-WAGON too???

that is your observation. i see it different, so another pissing match, but if it was a missile, that was one big and thickass missile....

how in the hell are you going to compare USA to Hitler??? who's the brain washed one???

finally, if you want to educate me and enlighten me with all these great info, maybe if you cut the insults i may listen, but by you mouthing off the way you do, why would i want to hear your thoughts???
 12 years ago '04        #99
OnTheReal 
space
space
 Tattered_Hoody said:
You skeptics only address the speculative issues (demolition/noplanes)... You have done NO research regarding MANY other issues.

9/16/2006 Scholars for 911 Truth vs. 911 Commission/NIST debate in SC

Want no SPECULATION??? check out this video:

Watch this video, keep an open mind, and tell me if the official story of 911 has been addressed properly. That's all I'm saying. Quit dealing with the speculative issues and address the many other disturbing issues that are not speculation..

The owner of the WTC buildings taking out a large insurance policy on all 3 WTC buildings a couple months before the attack, and then the day the insurance policy runs out: 9-11-01. I think he collected around $2 billion
 12 years ago '04        #100
OnTheReal 
space
space
 downtown33 said:
"In this case, one wing hit the ground; the other was sheared off by the force of the impact with the Pentagon's load-bearing columns, explains Sozen, who specializes in the behavior of concrete buildings. What was left of the plane flowed into the structure in a state closer to a liquid than a solid mass. "If you expected the entire wing to cut into the building," Sozen tells PM, "it didn't happen.""

thats from the popular mechanics website as an explaination, but y werent there parts of that wing that came off outside of the pentagon, if a wing was taken completley off it probably wouldnt have been ale to melt like sopposobly the rest of the plane did, where did it go, and if u think the government does not supress factual scientific evidence, then ur living in a fairy tale buddy
and why was the police car just driving around the building right before the attack, knowing that D.C. is restricted airspace.
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
60 comments
2 days ago