May 16 - 9/11 Pentagon Video Showing Strike to be Released TODAY

view the rest of most viewed

most viewed right now
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
56 comments
@thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What hit the Pentagon?
American Airlines Flight 77 19 15.97%
Global Hawk UAV 8 6.72%
Rocket (Missile) 65 54.62%
Still dont know... 27 22.69%
Voters: 119. This poll is closed

Props Slaps
 05-16-2006, 10:02 PM         #101
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
again... you guys are dealing with speculations.................... this is a circular argument

12 years ago '04        #102
downtown33 
space
space
$1,094 | Props total: 0 0
bottom line people, there has been so much sh*t covered up for this, five years for a video to come out of something that happened in front of americas eyes, every1 knows when something of this magnitude happens a country will stand behind a president with whatever he does, and with all the bullsh*t this man has pulled since then, taking away some of our civil liberties, invading iraq for no damn reason but money, fuk that yall are dumb if u believe the gov't on this one, if u realy think ur gonna be told the truth on fox news i feel so sorry for u, and i wish u wouldnt vote with such an oblivious view of reality

12 years ago '06        #103
daffysm 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,576 | Props total: 2589 2589
 unkletae said
you cannot dismiss the eyewittness at the scene and from the sourrounding areas, on the day of the tragedy. are they on the BAND-WAGON too???

that is your observation. i see it different, so another pissing match, but if it was a missile, that was one big and thickass missile....

finally, if you want to educate me and enlighten me with all these great info, maybe if you cut the insults i may listen, but by you mouthing off the way you do, why would i want to hear your thoughts???
1)each person who supposeably saw this incident happen talked to CIA and FBI operatives....

2)u are very tru saying that the missile(if it is) has gotta be huge....but it sure in hell doesnt look big enough to be a plane

3) haha ur funny.....i didnt even say 1 thing about u insulting u or mouthing off:D

05-16-2006, 10:18 PM         #104
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
please all just watch "Everybody's gotta learn sometime" it doesn't deal with controlled demolition, "noplanes/missles", or any speculation like that.

It's only 70 minutes long...

05-16-2006, 10:54 PM         #105
dropkicknu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that video doesnt prove sh*t its the same edited impact (with frames removed) only now there's more before and after bullsh*t

05-16-2006, 10:57 PM         #106
Phoenix  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol wow..why is no one in the mainstream questioning this?

05-16-2006, 11:23 PM         #107
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometime - 70 minutes of your life. Deal with it.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger.It works the same way in any country."

-- Nazi Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

12 years ago '05        #108
TCV|m 27 heat pts27
space
space
$3,063 | Props total: 186 186
 RoBCaSh said
IT AINT GONNA BE NOTHIN TO SHOW CUZ AINT NO fu*kIN PLANE HIT THE PENTAGON.. IF IT DID WHERE DID THE fu*kIN PLANE GO?? AND WHY IS THE PENTAGON STILL IN TACT?? THE GOV'T IS FULL OF BULLsh*t AND I CANT WAIT TIL BUSH GETS HIS FOR EVERYTHING HE DID TO THE PEOPLE OF MY CITY AND THIS COUNTRY FOR THAT MATTER.. fu*k BUSH...

real talk my dude

12 years ago '05        #109
TCV|m 27 heat pts27
space
space
$3,063 | Props total: 186 186
man..its obvious that bush and his homies orchestrated the whole thing...the whole NORAD situation...building 7...and the gold...theres no question

05-17-2006, 12:28 AM         #110
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Zombies will dance in their sleepwalk trance...

Debate me!

12 years ago '04        #111
pimppoet 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,097 | Props total: 445 445
 Phoenix said
lol wow..why is no one in the mainstream questioning this?
Cuz they wanna keep they money/job n not get labeled crazy.With all the phone tape n drama with homeland security I wouldnt put it past the gov'ment.Bush himself could be just a pawn for some bigger sh*t,idk.Some people not gonna really care unless it affect them directly right now.With all the new technology I feel we on the road 2 some matrix/minority report sh*t 9/11....

12 years ago '05        #112
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$43,217 | Props total: 18084 18084
All lies, gov. knows this is "Controlled Chaos." No plane hit the Pentagon, where is the wreckage and craters left from the plane? 747's just don't disappear...

12 years ago '04        #113
ese 
space
space
$198 | Props total: 0 0
thats definately not a plane. Think about the size of a 757 how do you manage to level it out, a few feet above the ground full speed into a building, thats why i dont understand how it made a hole like in the pictures. You would a.ssume they would fly over it then angle the nose straight down on to it, not level it out then plow thru it. and since when have the nose of 757 been pointy as sh*t, the one frame where u capture something approching shows it, too damn small. Im not sure how far away those cameras are, but even when im at the airport fu*kin mile away i see the plane, and its still fu*king huge. Its very possible that the entire flight got lit up somewhere over a remote area, people say that this govt isnt capable of this, man think again. Technology is too far advance, even the stupidest people with tons of money can pull some sh*t off. I personally think it was a missle. US or IRAQI i dont know. Few people on the ground claiming they saw a 757, them fu*kers got planted there by the govt.

05-17-2006, 02:27 AM         #114
POMP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bush jsut needs to admit it sh*t is funny

05-17-2006, 05:43 AM         #115
KRiSH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats what i dont understand, th epentagon must be like 20years ahead in technology but yet only got a couple of security cameras?

i want to see the confiscated footage from the gas station.

05-17-2006, 06:06 AM         #116
NEWGAME  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
IT WAS A SMALL PRIVATE JET THAT HIT THE PENTAGON. THE JET WAS PACKED WITH EXPLOSIVES. AS YOU CAN SEE FROM THE VIDEO RELEASED, THE PLANE IS SMALL IN SIZE AND WHEN IT HITS THE PENTAGON YOU CAN SEE A FIRE BALL IN AIR WHICH IS A RESULT OF THE EXPLOSIVES GOING OFF. IT IS TRUE THE WITNESSES DID SEE A PLANE FLY OVER AND WE ALL KNOW US HUMANS LIKE TO OVER-EXAGGERATE THINGS BY SAYING IT WAS A BOEING. YOU MUST REMEMBER THESE PEOPLE PROBABLY NEVER FLOWN BY A PLANE BEFORE AND PROBABLY TOO DUMB TO KNOW WHAT A 747 OR 757 IS SO FORGIVE THEIR DUMBNESS. NOW AS IT WAS A SMALL PRIVATE JET, YOU CAN EASILY MISTAKE IT FOR A MISSILE AS THE FRONT NOSE LOOKS VERY SIMILAR. YOU CAN SEE FROM THE HOLES THAT THIS PLANE'S WINGS ARE'NT CAPABLE OF SLICING CONCRETE AND HENCE THERES 2 SMALL ROUND HOLES LEFT BY THE MAIN STRUCTURE OF THE PLANE.
I'VE NOTICED THAT A LOT OF PENTAGON PERSONNEL HAVE GIVEN WITNESS REPORTS. MANY CLAIM THAT THEY WERE LOOKING OUTSIDE THEIR WINDOWS AT THE TIME AND SAW A PLANE COMING TOWARDS THE BUIDLING AND THAT THEY COULD EVEN SEE PEOPLE THROUGH THE WINDOWS OF THE PLANE. MY QUESTION TO THEM IS: WHAT WAS SO EXCITING OUTSIDE IN THAT BORING AREA THAT YOU ALL HAPPEN TO LOOK AT THE SAME TIME. YOU CLAIM THE WINDOWS ARE bomb PROOF WHICH MEANS IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO HEAR A PLANE COMING. AND WHICH HUMAN WILL JUST HAPPILY STAND THERE IN THEIR OFFICE KNOWING THERES A PLANE APPROCHING AND EVEN HAVING THE HEART TO LOOK INSIDE THE PLANE'S WINDOWS TO SEE IF ANY HUMANS ARE SITTING IN THE PLANE. AND HOW THE HELL IS THAT POSSIBLE WHEN GOVERNMENT CLAIMS THE PLANE WAS TRAVELLING AROUND 500-600 MPH. I MEAN EVEN IN THE VIDEO THE nekkid EYE STILL CANT TELL WHETHER A PLANE HIT OR A MISSILE AND YET THE PENTAGON STAFF CLAIMS THEY WITNESSED PEOPLE SEATED IN THE PLANE. PLEASE SOUND REAL NEXT TIME.
THE MORAL OF THE PENTAGON STORY IS THAT HOLLYWOOD GAVE A HELPING HAND IN CREATING THE VIDEOS, PICTURES AND WITNESSES. THOSE PEOPLE WERE GIVEN FAKE NAMES AND IDENTITIES. THEY GOT PAID FOR A JOB WELL DONE.
AND AS FOR THE PLANE, ITS STRIPPED DOWN AND IS PARKED IN THE DESERT ALONG WITH OTHER OLD PLANES IN THE JUNK YARD.
ITS SAD THAT WE LIVE IN A WORLD LIKE THIS WHERE THE SOLDIERS ARE DYING FOR A BOGUS WAR AND A CORRUPT GOVERNMENT. MY HEART GOES OUT TO THE INNOCENT SOLDIERS WHO WERE BRAIN WASHED BY THIS SILLY GOVERNEMTN AND ARE LOOSING THEIR LIVES DAILY. AND MY HEART ALSO GOES TO THE INNOCENT IRAQIS, AFGHANIS AND SOLDIERS FROM OTHER COUNTIRES WHO LOST THEIR LIVES. WE ALL KNOW THE NEXT TARGET IS IRAN AND THAT WOULD EVENTUALLY HAPPEN TOO KNOWING HOW IT WAS DONE TO OTHERS IN THE PAST AFTER THE BUILD UP. THE DAY WHEN WE HAVE JUST ONE GOVERNMENT FOR THE WORLD IS'NT FAR THE RATE THIS COUNTRY IS GOING. WE'RE MAKING MORE ENEMIES THAN FRIENDS AND THE DAY IS'NT FAR WHEN IT WILL BE AMERICA vs REST OF THE WORLD.

12 years ago '04        #117
hnic247 
space
space
$321 | Props total: 0 0
whats this i hear they are releasing the other videos in 2 weeks is it true?

05-17-2006, 06:57 AM         #118
unkle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daffysm said
1)each person who supposeably saw this incident happen talked to CIA and FBI operatives....

2)u are very tru saying that the missile(if it is) has gotta be huge....but it sure in hell doesnt look big enough to be a plane

3) haha ur funny.....i didnt even say 1 thing about u insulting u or mouthing off:D

1. meaning what??? did the feds brainwash them on the spot??? give all of them new memories??? nation's military HQ was attack. don't you think every agencies will help out with the disaster???

2. i think the image was thick enough to be the body of a plane, but that's just my guess.

3. maybe i was little haste in saying that, or just took you the wrong way.

one other thing though, what about the wreckage of the plane they have on film??? go to tha_ape's first post and read some of the documents by the engineering experts. there are some pictures of the remains of the 757.

05-17-2006, 06:59 AM         #119
SinCere Da Don!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The video has prolly been tampered with, so now there is definitly no way to find out for sure wat happend

12 years ago '06        #120
POPStar50 
space
space
$801 | Props total: 1 1
^^ I second that

12 years ago '04        #121
StealOnU 
space
space
$3,270 | Props total: 0 0
 tha_ape said
Well living in DC when the attacks happen, I tend not to believe the conspiricy theories. People love to dream up grandeous plans. Usually the simplest answer is the truth.

People complain there are NO Pictures of airplane parts, give me a break. There are plenty, but conspiricy buffs wont show those, or they will say they are fabricated. Popular Mechanic did a HUGE study on this. Read what 'experts' (people with a lot education in the relevant field) have to say:
PM has been around for a long time and is a reputable magazine not affiliated with the govt

Non-Experts

(Government site) So I would understand if you didnt trust them

Think to yourself about who is supposedly doing this grand conspiricy. The US government. Do you really think they are capable of orchestrating such an attack including the disapperance of a 757, as well as a missile strike on the pentagon? This is the same group that couldnt get people out of New Orleans effectively...
good post...

05-17-2006, 10:53 AM         #122
yungwun1478  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 prophetz said
lol at gullible people being taking in by sh*t like loose change 2... haha..
lol at british dumbasses like u who suck on Bushs d*ck

05-17-2006, 11:07 AM         #123
lethalwit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
there is a movie out there about the conspiracy theory about the planes...wats the name?

12 years ago '06        #124
panero 
space
space
space
$558 | Props total: 0 0
 yungwun1478 said
lol at british dumbasses like u who suck on Bushs d*ck
grow up yung lil kid

05-17-2006, 11:22 AM         #125
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lethalwit said
there is a movie out there about the conspiracy theory about the planes...wats the name?
There are Many

Painful Deceptions
Loose Change 2nd Edition
In Plane Site

all available at

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pete Davidson sent Mac Miller intimate pictures of Ariana Grande days ..
271 comments
11 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Pusha T on Joe Budden podcast
153 comments
18 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The 10 most Rat Infested cities in the U.S. - - NY not #1?
55 comments
11 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside There is a GOD..DESS! BETH! 😇
56 comments
14 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Look Like Sauce Walka And Offset Beefin
83 comments
10 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NFL Raiders don’t think Amari Cooper loves football, has passion for the game
15 comments
17 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Big T!t Backpage M!lf
84 comments
15 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Is Gruden Gone Yet? The Countdown to Jon Gruden’s departure begins. #Raide..
29 comments
15 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Husband catches wife creeping by accident searching on Google Maps for..
51 comments
14 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Colin HoH Kaep with another W: Brittany Renner had to fund all her visits ..
81 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Shakur Stevenson giving Tank Davis that work
25 comments
10 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Oct 16 - philadelphia - 200 students brawl outside mcdonalds
56 comments
14 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Deray just roasted that fuc nigga drake haaaa bet awards
55 comments
15 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA KD shows off his Championship Ring
48 comments
10 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Ohh sh-t the Vic mensa XXX diss just dropped and he straight bodied X S..
175 comments
14 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I didnt realize how much youtube has taken over my life till it died...
27 comments
15 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Wack gets exposed calling Game a fake banger!!SMH!
98 comments
14 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This my type
36 comments
13 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 16 - Ted Cruz went full Trump and Beto let him have it
45 comments
13 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 1 x Cactus Jack
17 comments
16 hours ago
@gear
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
foshoVoodoo
TonyM
bird call
Taree
lboog1423
Lord God
Suavebeatz
Broseph Stalin
WoodPipe
Youngshinebox
Top 10 most slapped recently
suavehooper
Fras
Rule 336
StillNigga
Deeznutz1981
CityofChampions
Take Care
Melle
SnowFleury
bird call

most viewed right now
online now  37
Video inside DRAKE'S EX MALIAH MICHEL claims SHE TOLD PUSHA T about BABY & SOPHIE PL..
133 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  29
Video inside Netflix dropped one of the scariest series of all time
59 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  22
Image(s) inside Thot falls to death taking a selfie
155 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  20
Image(s) inside Brazilian Puerto Rican Hybrid. I Almost Nutted Twice Making This Thread
108 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  17
Image(s) inside Asap Rocky on $100k bed and orgies
67 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  14
Image(s) inside UH-OH: JAY-Z Pull UP On OFFSET FROM MIGOS & GOT HIM SHOOK BACKSTAGE fo..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  11
Image(s) inside Best look yet at Peter Parker’s new suit in ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home
63 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  9
Video inside They're paying people $10,000 to cross this bridge 💸
95 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy