May 16 - 9/11 Pentagon Video Showing Strike to be Released TODAY

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
136 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What hit the Pentagon?
American Airlines Flight 77 19 15.97%
Global Hawk UAV 8 6.72%
Rocket (Missile) 65 54.62%
Still dont know... 27 22.69%
Voters: 119. This poll is closed

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '06        #61
daffysm 
space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
this is bulls*it.......the government is like a cornered cat
 05-16-2006, 08:02 PM         #62
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dunno, but im pretty sure flight 77 hit the pentagon. eye-witness accounts and wreckage seem to confirm that it was flight 77. flight attendents bodys were found scorched admist the wreckage. there is quite a bit of evidence that a plane did indeed hit the building. you just have to look for it. ive seen satellite images of the huge generator that was taken out when the plane hit the ground. govt is just spinning conspiracy theorists. Wait until they release a tape that actually shows something...and for the record i do believe that this was all set up to wage world wars.

Last edited by ill800; 05-16-2006 at 08:07 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #63
thecuthroat 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,988 | Props total: 10 10
the government is full of sh*tt....period.....
 05-16-2006, 08:18 PM         #64
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill800 said:
i dunno, but im pretty sure flight 77 hit the pentagon. eye-witness accounts and wreckage seem to confirm that it was flight 77. flight attendents bodys were found scorched admist the wreckage. there is quite a bit of evidence that a plane did indeed hit the building. you just have to look for it. ive seen satellite images of the huge generator that was taken out when the plane hit the ground. govt is just spinning conspiracy theorists. Wait until they release a tape that actually shows something...and for the record i do believe that this was all set up to wage world wars.
the strawman argument, while people refuse to address the 100+ problems with the official report:

12 years ago '04        #65
CrAkKedOuT 961 heat pts961
space
space
space
$23,688 | Props total: 15154 15154
 ill800 said:
ive seen satellite images of the huge generator that was taken out when the plane hit the ground.
i guess those satellite images filtered the grass back to normal status eh
 12 years ago '04        #66
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
A gas station[As well as numerous other locations]had the video of what happened........lets see that, and not this piece of sh*t "video" that our government is releasing. at anyone thinking this solves anything.

Last edited by JBeezy; 05-16-2006 at 08:46 PM..
 05-16-2006, 08:41 PM         #67
JOEKILLA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SMH took them 5 years+ to create some FAKE sh*t footage , :rolleyes: ....just show me the tapes from the gas station/hotel near by, that shows it all, it will show a missile hit that sh*t

Last edited by JOEKILLA; 05-16-2006 at 08:43 PM..
 05-16-2006, 08:43 PM         #68
JOEKILLA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBeezy said:
A gas station had the video of what happened........lets see that, and not this piece of sh*t "video" that our government is releasing. at anyone thinking this solves anything.

props,
 12 years ago '04        #69
igotgame4ya 
space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 19 19
that video is bull$hit...
 12 years ago '04        #70
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
 ill800 said:
If those bodies, made of flesh and bone, were found, how were two 6 ton engines, made of titanium not found for the exception of a few scraps?
 05-16-2006, 08:51 PM         #71
JOEKILLA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill800 said:

WRONG, that day was 9-11 THE DAY AMERICANS SAW 2 PLANES HIT TWO OF THE WORLD MOST FAMOUS BUILDINGS. They had "PLANES" on their mind and if they saw anything hit a building that day they, would think it was a
"PLANE".

specially after your mind was r*ped by seeing the planes drive into the WTC minutes before. THAT DAY AMERICA WAS STUNNED and had no idea what they were getting hit with, so all accounts by most there= STUNNED reactions.

NO PLANE hit the pentagon, period

Last edited by JOEKILLA; 05-16-2006 at 09:00 PM..
 05-16-2006, 09:04 PM         #72
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JOEKILLA said:
WRONG, that day was 9-11 THE DAY AMERICANS SAW 2 PLANES HIT TWO OF THE WORLD MOST FAMOUS BUILDINGS. They had "PLANES" on their mind and if they saw anything hit a building that day they, would think it was a
"PLANE".

specially after your mind was r*ped by seeing the planes drive into the WTC minutes before. THAT DAY AMERICA WAS STUNNED and had no idea what they were getting hit with, so all accounts by most there= STUNNED reactions.

NO PLANE hit the pentagon, period

and

Also don't forget

A THIRD BUILDING FELL DOWN THAT DAY!!!

a 47-story building a block away from WTC 1,2 --> WTC #7 which housed tons of info on INSIDER TRADING INVESTIGATIONS, SECRET SERVICE, CIA, FBI, ETC, not to MENTION the 23rd FLOOR WAS bomb PROOF, HAD ITS OWN WATER AND AIR SUPPLY, and HUGE COMPUTER STATION "THE EMERGENCY BUNKER OF NY"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
WATCH IT COLLAPSE!
 05-16-2006, 09:09 PM         #73
SD-11  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k bush...and who the fu*k said they seen the generators takin out before the pentitagon got hit...SOO??...anything could have hit tht sh*t or it was juss deliberately taken down to make it look like a plane hit it...juss like tht plane fell in pennsylvania...they said all there was , was a bunch of debrie and some trees knocked down, no bodys or blood or any REAL plane parts found (not hard to cut a few trees down and scatter some depbri around a big dug up hole, especially for the government) ...

all those ppl tht still belive bush must have not seen the loose change video, wach it, it will change ur mind.....
 12 years ago '04        #74
CrAkKedOuT 961 heat pts961
space
space
space
$23,688 | Props total: 15154 15154
 Tattered_Hoody said:
WATCH IT COLLAPSE!
oh stop that building "fell on its own". :rolleyes:
 05-16-2006, 09:26 PM         #75
Dakid187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tha_ape said:
Well living in DC when the attacks happen, I tend not to believe the conspiricy theories. People love to dream up grandeous plans. Usually the simplest answer is the truth.

People complain there are NO Pictures of airplane parts, give me a break. There are plenty, but conspiricy buffs wont show those, or they will say they are fabricated. Popular Mechanic did a HUGE study on this. Read what 'experts' (people with a lot education in the relevant field) have to say:
PM has been around for a long time and is a reputable magazine not affiliated with the govt

Non-Experts

(Government site) So I would understand if you didnt trust them

Think to yourself about who is supposedly doing this grand conspiricy. The US government. Do you really think they are capable of orchestrating such an attack including the disapperance of a 757, as well as a missile strike on the pentagon? This is the same group that couldnt get people out of New Orleans effectively...
of coarse they can thats why it was done so sloppy
 05-16-2006, 09:37 PM         #76
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

The Gov't uses the Popular Mechanics article as it's bible

Yet it fails to address these 100+ issues:

05-16-2006, 09:43 PM         #77
gravybooty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ya know.. I trust the Government to a point.. And I feel that something was going on overseas in IRAQ or near it that someone from the New World Order or Shadow Government needed to be apart of.. Maybe the holy grail was found.. or alien spaceship.. or a real stargate.. or maybe Bush told his dad "Don't worry dad I'll finish the job for you".

Ether way.. Trusting them to a point and this crap didn't have to happen.
 12 years ago '06        #78
RoBCaSh 
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 169 169
ALL I GOTTA SAY IS WHERE DID THE PLANE GO IF IT HIT THE PENTAGON?? THATS BULLsh*t... WATCH "LOOSE CHANGE PT. 2" FOR THE REAL TALK OF NY... THEN HOLLA.. 1

GOOD READ THO..
 12 years ago '04        #79
ppl4life 
space
space
$557 | Props total: 0 0
I have been watching this video for years now, and I still same the same thing, That sh!t is not a damn plane. I got to pause it numerous times over the last couple years and it doesnt ever work out to be a plane. Believe what you must for you to be sane. It is hiding in plane site!
 12 years ago '05        #80
kapiku21 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,700 | Props total: 77 77
yea this sh*t does not look like no dam plane especialy not a boeing
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
179 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
66 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy