May 16 - 9/11 Pentagon Video Showing Strike to be Released TODAY

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What hit the Pentagon?
American Airlines Flight 77 19 15.97%
Global Hawk UAV 8 6.72%
Rocket (Missile) 65 54.62%
Still dont know... 27 22.69%
Voters: 119. This poll is closed

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #41
Boxden 
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
1. that STILL doesnt look like a big a.ss plane.
2. this is NOTHING new. This is the SAME exact video I have on my computer dated like 9/17/01
3. People still care that much about these lies? I mean its like alllllll the other bullsh*t thats happened in the past, we can theorize and guess all we want but we wont know, at least not in this life (most of "us"((yall)) that is, lol ;))

So yeah, this video is the same, nothings changed that I can tell. And it still doesnt look like a plane, and if the USA is dumb enough to bomb their OWN defense building, lol, then thats THEIR problem.. But, if yall want to make it your problem too, go for it. Feed that ego lol.. See where it gets ya..

To the smart ones that have moved on, kudos..

Pz

Last edited by Boxden; 05-16-2006 at 05:32 PM..
 05-16-2006, 05:31 PM         #42
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tmontana171 said:
call me crazy, but i could see the billionares of the world grouping together and basically controlling the world and controlling our information...

Bohemian Grove, my friend. google it, then google video it.
 05-16-2006, 05:32 PM         #43
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Boxden said:

To the smart ones that have moved on, kudos..

Your ignorance towards helping others learn makes you just as complicit in the evil.
 05-16-2006, 05:34 PM         #44
YounG_FaMe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i bet they tweak the vid
 12 years ago '04        #45
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,906 | Props total: 833 833
That wasn't no damn plane. Otherwise why would they even classify the REAL clip. They didn't classify the vids of the 2 planes slamming into the WTC. They dun edited that sh*t to their liking and released it upon a gullible public.
 05-16-2006, 05:52 PM         #46
macadon83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL @ that video. Its just as ambiguous as the stills they put up years ago.
 12 years ago '05        #47
seven 
space
space
space
$271 | Props total: 3 3
 e117v1 said:
that judicial website is not working.......hmmm

DID WE REALLY EXPECT IT 2? AND THEY HAD MORE THAN ENOUGH TIME TO PHOTOSHOP SOME PLANE WREAKEAGE INTO THE VIDEOS.

WE'LL SEE WHAT HAPPENS BUT WHY THEY ASKING 4 THE WHITE HOUSE sh*t I SEEN CNN AND CSPAN AND THEY AINT HAVE NO WREAKEAGE SO WHY DO WE NEED TO SEE WHITE HOUSE VIDEO WHICH WE KNOW IS GON BE BULLsh*t.

ILL BE WAITING 4 A FOLLOWUP ON THIS ONE.
 12 years ago '05        #48
Crizzo82 
space
space
$1,074 | Props total: 475 475
that sure the f*ck isnt a plane. looks more like a missle. nad yeah loose change is the best doucmentary out.
 05-16-2006, 06:13 PM         #49
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Crizzo82 said:
that sure the f*ck isnt a plane. looks more like a missle. nad yeah loose change is the best doucmentary out.

I think "Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometime" is better due to its lack of speculation and its focus on facts/documentation
 05-16-2006, 06:28 PM         #50
A_Vv  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i smell video edditing
 12 years ago '06        #51
daffysm 
space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
 tha_ape said:
Usually the simplest answer is the truth.

Do you really think they are capable of orchestrating such an attack including the disapperance of a 757, as well as a missile strike on the pentagon? This is the same group that couldnt get people out of New Orleans effectively...
FIRST OFF the simplest answer is never the truth PLEEAASSE....
SECOND yeah the government would do it and the whole NEW ORLEANS thing just shows how much they dont care about anybody but themselves
 12 years ago '06        #52
daffysm 
space
space
haha the videos make everything worse....one second there is nothing another there is a big ball of flames haha
 12 years ago '04        #53
CrAkKedOuT 961 heat pts961
space
space
space
$23,685 | Props total: 15146 15146
There was once a man that had a historic building burn down to gain the respect and ears of people to accomplish his goals. His name was Adolf Hitler.

[pic - click to view]

DRuNk 24/7 said:
alright.....well if it wasnt American Airline 77 then what happened to them people that supposedly died on that flight???
they could have just been flown out into the ocean and crashed there. i do remember way back they were talkin about a phone call someone made on that flight and the bi*ch was talking about "i see a building.....i see water.....omg OMG"......something like that

here's one thing i found funny in the download link Tattered provided of FOX News. When their talking to the guy that see's the "plane" he says, "look real closely and you'll see a piece of dirty fly up, seems like the plane hit the ground and slid into the pentagon"

hmm, so it hit the ground he said huh....

[pic - click to view]

where did it hit?

Can you explain why the Defence Secretary deemed it necessary to sand over the lawn, which was otherwise undamaged after the attack?

[pic - click to view]

Pay Attention and Take a look at FRAME 1

[pic - click to view]

05-16-2006, 06:59 PM         #54
SD-11  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OG Pun said:
lol this is what the internet is turning into. I used to be interested in all this sh*t, its a waste of my time. None of you on here will ever know the truth about anything. I got more important sh*t to worry about, not about a damn plane which doesnt affect me at all. you all do what you want, but the amount of theorists on the internet, and the amount of dumbasses believing any little thing some site tells them, is becoming ludicrious
-You ignorant fu*k ....how does this not affect u .....i dont even live in america andi feel it kinda affects me, it affects the whole world....

Bush is corrupt and he is takin ur country to WAR wit 2, but tryin 3 different countries....killing inocent muslims and his own soldiers....the supposedly "terrorists" wouldnt be touchin the americans if they werent in they country....jackin them for they oil and sh*t....

HOW THE fu*k WOULD YOU FEEL say if u were a smaller country and Iraq was a world leader and they decided to come to ur country (callin u all american white fu*k trash, juss how u guys csalled them al "terrorists") and start takin over and sh*t and stealing ur oil?..it would make yall crazy also and prolly start doin drastic measures to keep ur country the way it is and prolly start doin suicide attacks also....u gotta put urself in they perspective first before u make ur bullsh*t opinion f*gget...

and this sh*t affects ur economy, and ur future security (retaliations by th middle east), and it affects the way other countries look at u guys cause it is good to have allies in this day in age and america is juss seeming to have less and less of those....

so it does affect u f*gget, juss for sayin sumtin stupid like tht i HOPE it comes back to bite u and affect u the most out of anyody in the world u stupid fu*k....

ez...
 12 years ago '06        #55
daffysm 
space
space
 CrAkKedOuT said:
Pay Attention and Take a look at FRAME 1

[pic - click to view]

:wow: WO wtf where did u get that???? haha damn it doesnt look like anything....it could be a plane or a missile i dunno
 12 years ago '05        #56
kapiku21 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,699 | Props total: 77 77
i wonder who was the director
 12 years ago '04        #57
TaeTae 
space
space
$497 | Props total: 188 188
Man that video is some bullsh*t all it looks like is those still pictures you cant see anything hittin the pentagon all you can see is a explosion. People arent questioning whether there was an explosion at the pentagon but whether there was a airplane. Where is the damn plane Geo rge W?
 12 years ago '05        #58
couplewords 
space
space
$1,072 | Props total: 0 0
my government is mad funny....lol...I can't BELIEVE I was glued to the TV and they "released" a old video. And whats good with judical watch???!....they have the nerve to call people who question the video "crazy". Why would they sue the government for this video...out of all the other ones (ie...hotel and gas station)...then be happy with a clip that has frames chopped out?
I'm usually unbiased...but the fact that they are using all their effort to conceal our information proves cover-up

we hire them...they are our employees...somewhere this has gotten confused. Nothing but bullies....I wanna straight mush the whole government body.
 05-16-2006, 07:38 PM         #59
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daffysm said:
:wow: WO wtf where did u get that???? haha damn it doesnt look like anything....it could be a plane or a missile i dunno
those were the original CNN leaked frames from 4 years ago.
 05-16-2006, 07:39 PM         #60
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 couplewords said:
my government is mad funny....lol...I can't BELIEVE I was glued to the TV and they "released" a old video. And whats good with judical watch???!....they have the nerve to call people who question the video "crazy". Why would they sue the government for this video...out of all the other ones (ie...hotel and gas station)...then be happy with a clip that has frames chopped out?
I'm usually unbiased...but the fact that they are using all their effort to conceal our information proves cover-up

we hire them...they are our employees...somewhere this has gotten confused. Nothing but bullies....I wanna straight mush the whole government body.

all we can do is have faith that the Court Request will come through.

If you haven't already, please sign the "Scholars for 911 Truth Petition to Congress" available at

There are some great articles/videos on that site as well.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
199 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Nintendo Switch - Life in colour
7 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy