squad up!

May 16 - 9/11 Pentagon Video Showing Strike to be Released TODAY

view the rest of most viewed

most viewed right now
31 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What hit the Pentagon?
American Airlines Flight 77 19 15.97%
Global Hawk UAV 8 6.72%
Rocket (Missile) 65 54.62%
Still dont know... 27 22.69%
Voters: 119. This poll is closed

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '06        #51
daffysm 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,579 | Props total: 2590 2590
 tha_ape said
Usually the simplest answer is the truth.

Do you really think they are capable of orchestrating such an attack including the disapperance of a 757, as well as a missile strike on the pentagon? This is the same group that couldnt get people out of New Orleans effectively...
FIRST OFF the simplest answer is never the truth PLEEAASSE....
SECOND yeah the government would do it and the whole NEW ORLEANS thing just shows how much they dont care about anybody but themselves

12 years ago '06        #52
daffysm 1 heat pts
space
space
haha the videos make everything worse....one second there is nothing another there is a big ball of flames haha

12 years ago '04        #53
CrAkKedOuT 1033 heat pts1033
space
space
space
$25,174 | Props total: 19264 19264
There was once a man that had a historic building burn down to gain the respect and ears of people to accomplish his goals. His name was Adolf Hitler.

[pic - click to view]

DRuNk 24/7 said
alright.....well if it wasnt American Airline 77 then what happened to them people that supposedly died on that flight???
they could have just been flown out into the ocean and crashed there. i do remember way back they were talkin about a phone call someone made on that flight and the bi*ch was talking about "i see a building.....i see water.....omg OMG"......something like that

here's one thing i found funny in the download link Tattered provided of FOX News. When their talking to the guy that see's the "plane" he says, "look real closely and you'll see a piece of dirty fly up, seems like the plane hit the ground and slid into the pentagon"

hmm, so it hit the ground he said huh....

[pic - click to view]

where did it hit?

Can you explain why the Defence Secretary deemed it necessary to sand over the lawn, which was otherwise undamaged after the attack?

[pic - click to view]

Pay Attention and Take a look at FRAME 1

[pic - click to view]

05-16-2006, 05:59 PM         #54
SD-11  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OG Pun said
lol this is what the internet is turning into. I used to be interested in all this sh*t, its a waste of my time. None of you on here will ever know the truth about anything. I got more important sh*t to worry about, not about a damn plane which doesnt affect me at all. you all do what you want, but the amount of theorists on the internet, and the amount of dumbasses believing any little thing some site tells them, is becoming ludicrious
-You ignorant fu*k ....how does this not affect u .....i dont even live in america andi feel it kinda affects me, it affects the whole world....

Bush is corrupt and he is takin ur country to WAR wit 2, but tryin 3 different countries....killing inocent muslims and his own soldiers....the supposedly "terrorists" wouldnt be touchin the americans if they werent in they country....jackin them for they oil and sh*t....

HOW THE fu*k WOULD YOU FEEL say if u were a smaller country and Iraq was a world leader and they decided to come to ur country (callin u all american white fu*k trash, juss how u guys csalled them al "terrorists") and start takin over and sh*t and stealing ur oil?..it would make yall crazy also and prolly start doin drastic measures to keep ur country the way it is and prolly start doin suicide attacks also....u gotta put urself in they perspective first before u make ur bullsh*t opinion f*gget...

and this sh*t affects ur economy, and ur future security (retaliations by th middle east), and it affects the way other countries look at u guys cause it is good to have allies in this day in age and america is juss seeming to have less and less of those....

so it does affect u f*gget, juss for sayin sumtin stupid like tht i HOPE it comes back to bite u and affect u the most out of anyody in the world u stupid fu*k....

ez...

12 years ago '06        #55
daffysm 1 heat pts
space
space
 CrAkKedOuT said
Pay Attention and Take a look at FRAME 1

[pic - click to view]

:wow: WO wtf where did u get that???? haha damn it doesnt look like anything....it could be a plane or a missile i dunno

12 years ago '05        #56
kapiku21 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,795 | Props total: 200 200
i wonder who was the director

12 years ago '04        #57
TaeTae 
space
space
$569 | Props total: 475 475
Man that video is some bullsh*t all it looks like is those still pictures you cant see anything hittin the pentagon all you can see is a explosion. People arent questioning whether there was an explosion at the pentagon but whether there was a airplane. Where is the damn plane Geo rge W?

12 years ago '05        #58
couplewords 
space
space
$1,072 | Props total: 0 0
my government is mad funny....lol...I can't BELIEVE I was glued to the TV and they "released" a old video. And whats good with judical watch???!....they have the nerve to call people who question the video "crazy". Why would they sue the government for this video...out of all the other ones (ie...hotel and gas station)...then be happy with a clip that has frames chopped out?
I'm usually unbiased...but the fact that they are using all their effort to conceal our information proves cover-up

we hire them...they are our employees...somewhere this has gotten confused. Nothing but bullies....I wanna straight mush the whole government body.

05-16-2006, 06:38 PM         #59
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daffysm said
:wow: WO wtf where did u get that???? haha damn it doesnt look like anything....it could be a plane or a missile i dunno
those were the original CNN leaked frames from 4 years ago.

05-16-2006, 06:39 PM         #60
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 couplewords said
my government is mad funny....lol...I can't BELIEVE I was glued to the TV and they "released" a old video. And whats good with judical watch???!....they have the nerve to call people who question the video "crazy". Why would they sue the government for this video...out of all the other ones (ie...hotel and gas station)...then be happy with a clip that has frames chopped out?
I'm usually unbiased...but the fact that they are using all their effort to conceal our information proves cover-up

we hire them...they are our employees...somewhere this has gotten confused. Nothing but bullies....I wanna straight mush the whole government body.

all we can do is have faith that the Court Request will come through.

If you haven't already, please sign the "Scholars for 911 Truth Petition to Congress" available at

There are some great articles/videos on that site as well.

12 years ago '06        #61
daffysm 1 heat pts
space
space
this is bulls*it.......the government is like a cornered cat

05-16-2006, 07:02 PM         #62
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dunno, but im pretty sure flight 77 hit the pentagon. eye-witness accounts and wreckage seem to confirm that it was flight 77. flight attendents bodys were found scorched admist the wreckage. there is quite a bit of evidence that a plane did indeed hit the building. you just have to look for it. ive seen satellite images of the huge generator that was taken out when the plane hit the ground. govt is just spinning conspiracy theorists. Wait until they release a tape that actually shows something...and for the record i do believe that this was all set up to wage world wars.

Last edited by ill800; 05-16-2006 at 07:07 PM..

12 years ago '04        #63
thecuthroat 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,988 | Props total: 10 10
the government is full of sh*tt....period.....

05-16-2006, 07:18 PM         #64
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill800 said
i dunno, but im pretty sure flight 77 hit the pentagon. eye-witness accounts and wreckage seem to confirm that it was flight 77. flight attendents bodys were found scorched admist the wreckage. there is quite a bit of evidence that a plane did indeed hit the building. you just have to look for it. ive seen satellite images of the huge generator that was taken out when the plane hit the ground. govt is just spinning conspiracy theorists. Wait until they release a tape that actually shows something...and for the record i do believe that this was all set up to wage world wars.
the strawman argument, while people refuse to address the 100+ problems with the official report:

12 years ago '04        #65
space
space
space
 ill800 said
ive seen satellite images of the huge generator that was taken out when the plane hit the ground.
i guess those satellite images filtered the grass back to normal status eh

12 years ago '04        #66
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,035 | Props total: 569 569
A gas station[As well as numerous other locations]had the video of what happened........lets see that, and not this piece of sh*t "video" that our government is releasing. at anyone thinking this solves anything.

Last edited by JBeezy; 05-16-2006 at 07:46 PM..

05-16-2006, 07:41 PM         #67
JOEKILLA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SMH took them 5 years+ to create some FAKE sh*t footage , :rolleyes: ....just show me the tapes from the gas station/hotel near by, that shows it all, it will show a missile hit that sh*t

Last edited by JOEKILLA; 05-16-2006 at 07:43 PM..

05-16-2006, 07:43 PM         #68
JOEKILLA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBeezy said
A gas station had the video of what happened........lets see that, and not this piece of sh*t "video" that our government is releasing. at anyone thinking this solves anything.

props,

12 years ago '04        #69
igotgame4ya 
space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 19 19
that video is bull$hit...

12 years ago '04        #70
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,035 | Props total: 569 569
 ill800 said
If those bodies, made of flesh and bone, were found, how were two 6 ton engines, made of titanium not found for the exception of a few scraps?

05-16-2006, 07:51 PM         #71
JOEKILLA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill800 said

WRONG, that day was 9-11 THE DAY AMERICANS SAW 2 PLANES HIT TWO OF THE WORLD MOST FAMOUS BUILDINGS. They had "PLANES" on their mind and if they saw anything hit a building that day they, would think it was a
"PLANE".

specially after your mind was r*ped by seeing the planes drive into the WTC minutes before. THAT DAY AMERICA WAS STUNNED and had no idea what they were getting hit with, so all accounts by most there= STUNNED reactions.

NO PLANE hit the pentagon, period

Last edited by JOEKILLA; 05-16-2006 at 08:00 PM..

05-16-2006, 08:04 PM         #72
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JOEKILLA said
WRONG, that day was 9-11 THE DAY AMERICANS SAW 2 PLANES HIT TWO OF THE WORLD MOST FAMOUS BUILDINGS. They had "PLANES" on their mind and if they saw anything hit a building that day they, would think it was a
"PLANE".

specially after your mind was r*ped by seeing the planes drive into the WTC minutes before. THAT DAY AMERICA WAS STUNNED and had no idea what they were getting hit with, so all accounts by most there= STUNNED reactions.

NO PLANE hit the pentagon, period

and

Also don't forget

A THIRD BUILDING FELL DOWN THAT DAY!!!

a 47-story building a block away from WTC 1,2 --> WTC #7 which housed tons of info on INSIDER TRADING INVESTIGATIONS, SECRET SERVICE, CIA, FBI, ETC, not to MENTION the 23rd FLOOR WAS bomb PROOF, HAD ITS OWN WATER AND AIR SUPPLY, and HUGE COMPUTER STATION "THE EMERGENCY BUNKER OF NY"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
WATCH IT COLLAPSE!

05-16-2006, 08:09 PM         #73
SD-11  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k bush...and who the fu*k said they seen the generators takin out before the pentitagon got hit...SOO??...anything could have hit tht sh*t or it was juss deliberately taken down to make it look like a plane hit it...juss like tht plane fell in pennsylvania...they said all there was , was a bunch of debrie and some trees knocked down, no bodys or blood or any REAL plane parts found (not hard to cut a few trees down and scatter some depbri around a big dug up hole, especially for the government) ...

all those ppl tht still belive bush must have not seen the loose change video, wach it, it will change ur mind.....

12 years ago '04        #74
space
space
space
 Tattered_Hoody said
WATCH IT COLLAPSE!
oh stop that building "fell on its own". :rolleyes:

05-16-2006, 08:26 PM         #75
Dakid187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tha_ape said
Well living in DC when the attacks happen, I tend not to believe the conspiricy theories. People love to dream up grandeous plans. Usually the simplest answer is the truth.

People complain there are NO Pictures of airplane parts, give me a break. There are plenty, but conspiricy buffs wont show those, or they will say they are fabricated. Popular Mechanic did a HUGE study on this. Read what 'experts' (people with a lot education in the relevant field) have to say:
PM has been around for a long time and is a reputable magazine not affiliated with the govt

Non-Experts

(Government site) So I would understand if you didnt trust them

Think to yourself about who is supposedly doing this grand conspiricy. The US government. Do you really think they are capable of orchestrating such an attack including the disapperance of a 757, as well as a missile strike on the pentagon? This is the same group that couldnt get people out of New Orleans effectively...
of coarse they can thats why it was done so sloppy

Home      

most viewed right now
FBG Wooski shot in head at friends funeral
184 comments
9 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Sarah Silverman Says Louis C.K. M**turbated in Front of Her: ‘F— yeah..
97 comments
6 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 22 - (He just came out) ‘I’m a nationalist!’: Trump makes stunning..
31 comments
6 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New MJ Smileys on deck once again
31 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Anyone else think Bron could be losing these games on purpose?
27 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside j prince on birdmans ass for money owed to his son
85 comments
9 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Those T1tties Are DEFINITELY REAL...
28 comments
7 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl Got The Lower Body Of A Preteen Quarter Horse
30 comments
9 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Damian Lillard arrives at tonight’s game dressed as Stone Cold Steve Austin
62 comments
6 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Drake beautiful baby mom vibin to that drake
114 comments
10 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside First Red Dead gameplay leak
24 comments
6 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick ol’ Filipina girl
32 comments
9 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA San Antonio Spurs vs Los Angeles Lakers
1037 comments
5 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
McDonalds hack for basically free food
100 comments
9 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA What A TIme To Be Kawhi
25 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
legendary 3mb goon drew mcintyre throws down the gauntlet
421 comments
7 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
The original 90's Flash (character, not just actor) returns to Flash/Arrow (Ph..
2 comments
4 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Another black beauty for bx to ignore
10 comments
7 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Year ain't over yet, but this is who I got for the best albums this year
51 comments
11 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Shannon Sharpe out here showing his true colors, Skip with the people though
21 comments
12 hours ago
@sports
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
nwo504
Static3IVERSON
ElevateOne
justin747
2Cold
i?
Rule 336
OldBusiness
DrizzyStan06
mars15
Top 10 most slapped recently
Macho Machado
HiShinUnit
Rule 336
Bkjj11
suavehooper
DonC
BXSPAGHETT
YungVino
TomDick&Harry
Lonny Breaux

most viewed right now
online now  23
Image(s) inside LiAngelo Ball has s3x tape with a tr@nny. #BBB #BallControl
186 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  12
Video inside after 20 years tchina arnold talks about the drama on martin
126 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  9
Oct 20 - This is Like a Ad for the Border Wall
160 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  8
Video inside Lawd have mercy jazmynekyng uproarchallenge
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  6
What’s The Worst Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You?
229 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  5
Image(s) inside Nippy Minaj ( Nicki Minaj's N1pples)
60 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  2
Video inside Got damn Arsenal straight destroyed this d1ke in a battle!!
51 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  2
NBA *BROTHERHOOD OVER* LEBRON JAMES says HE DID NOT SPEAK to his TEAMMATES aft..
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy