May 16 - 9/11 Pentagon Video Showing Strike to be Released TODAY

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
27 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What hit the Pentagon?
American Airlines Flight 77 19 15.97%
Global Hawk UAV 8 6.72%
Rocket (Missile) 65 54.62%
Still dont know... 27 22.69%
Voters: 119. This poll is closed

Props Slaps
 05-16-2006, 03:21 PM         #21
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you should watch EVERYBODY'S GOTTA LEARN SOMETIME

its on google video...
 05-16-2006, 03:23 PM         #22
tha_ape  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Renner2121 said:
Either way, wether it was released the day of the attacks or today people are still gonna believe what they want to.
Very True....
Believe what you want... because if you believe it, then it is true.
 05-16-2006, 03:25 PM         #23
matty_c  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
too inconclusive.
5 years is a lot of time for editing.
This video proves absolutely nothing.
 05-16-2006, 03:27 PM         #24
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
could be a trap...

hype up the "noplane" theory

then in a couple days release all the videos (which is what a court is ordering)

I'm not a "no-planer"
 05-16-2006, 03:32 PM         #25
matty_c  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
closest screen shot of "the object"

05-16-2006, 03:37 PM         #26
SD-11  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^thnx for the video...it shows no plane....5 yrs and all u see is like the nose of the plane witch deosnt even look like a plane..and why they always givin us a name "Conspiracy theorists"?...anyone tht dissapproves tht government is a conspiracy theorist....we juss tryna spread the truth...fu*k BUSh...he the terrorist and fu*k anyone who belives the terrorists diud tht attrck...it was ur godam government...

ez...
 12 years ago '05        #27
beatboyheatboy 
space
space
$2,823 | Props total: 56 56
that was a damn missle
 05-16-2006, 03:52 PM         #28
slightlysteller  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats deffinetly some sh*t, 5 years you would think they would of had it out quicker than that if they didnt want any suspision but thats the government for you, make fake movies of stuff going down to prove that it happened. Just like the man on the moon...

Last edited by slightlysteller; 05-16-2006 at 03:54 PM..
 12 years ago '06        #29
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
alright.....well if it wasnt American Airline 77 then what happened to them people that supposedly died on that flight???

i mean i believe in this govt consipiracy shyt....and the footage really isnt conclusive either way......its some shyt we'll neva know, like who REALLY k!lled kennedy blah blah blah....
 05-16-2006, 03:57 PM         #30
slightlysteller  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah I hear I see what your saying but people can be paid to dissapear
 12 years ago '04        #31
Lasher 
space
space
$634 | Props total: 355 355
 slightlysteller said:
yeah I hear I see what your saying but people can be paid to dissapear
That's the silliest statement I've heard in my life. So 300+ people and their families were paid to dissapear and nobody heard about it. You should k!ll yourself now and save someone else the trouble. Idiot.
 12 years ago '04        #32
Rillest 5 heat pts
space
space
$457 | Props total: 63 63
 slightlysteller said:
thats deffinetly some sh*t, 5 years you would think they would of had it out quicker than that if they didnt want any suspision but thats the government for you, make fake movies of stuff going down to prove that it happened. Just like the man on the moon...
Exactly fam ... same sh*t i was thinkin ... if they can orchestrate homies frolicking around in zero gravity in what appeared to be the moon ... and that was way back in the sixties ... imagine what the fu*k the government could orchestrate in yr. 2001. sh*t is crazy. Plus 5 years after they talkin about releasing footage ????? COME ON NOW ... even I could be Speilberg editing one peice for less than one yr. U.S GOVERNMENT WE DONT BELIEVE YOU .... YOU NEED MORE PEOPLE !
 05-16-2006, 04:14 PM         #33
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is the time where you tell everyone you know to tell everyone they know to tell everyone they know to start demanding a real investigation. boycotts, protests, etc...

This is OUR civil rights movement, don't you get it yet?
 05-16-2006, 04:37 PM         #34
OG Pun  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol this is what the internet is turning into. I used to be interested in all this sh*t, its a waste of my time. None of you on here will ever know the truth about anything. I got more important sh*t to worry about, not about a damn plane which doesnt affect me at all. you all do what you want, but the amount of theorists on the internet, and the amount of dumbasses believing any little thing some site tells them, is becoming ludicrious
 12 years ago '04        #35
Roastahoe 
space
space
$835 | Props total: 3 3
that plane flew straight into the pentagon i dont think thats possible
 05-16-2006, 04:47 PM         #36
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OG Pun said:
lol this is what the internet is turning into. I used to be interested in all this sh*t, its a waste of my time. None of you on here will ever know the truth about anything. I got more important sh*t to worry about, not about a damn plane which doesnt affect me at all. you all do what you want, but the amount of theorists on the internet, and the amount of dumbasses believing any little thing some site tells them, is becoming ludicrious
The official story of 9/11 has implications on nearly everything in the last 5 years.

Not everyone believes every little thing. You are ignorant.
 12 years ago '05        #37
4Chun500 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,174 | Props total: 559 559
 prophetz said:
lol at gullible people being taking in by sh*t like loose change 2... haha..

Lol @ a**holes who believe goverment Propaganda. Rent wag the dog.

Life is Hard And Politicians are liars-4Chun500:finger:
 05-16-2006, 05:01 PM         #38
T.O.N.Y  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok this video still doesnt prove nething...

IT also seems like to me that certain frames were deleted from this video...compare the police vehichle...althought it was traveling much slower then a plane or missile, it took about 4 frames for it to make it completely thru the screen...then the object (missile, plane, whatever it was)...all u see is one frame the very tip of it, which looks 2 small to be a plane, then in the next frame the explosion, they could have easily subtracted 1 frame in between those that clearly showed what the object is
 12 years ago '04        #39
tmontana171 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,265 | Props total: 95 95
government hasn't proved sh*t...but one thing to know...dont look at bush at the culprit trust me there are so many more important motherfckers behind this that really run this whole world and profit off of war ( the #1 grosser of $ in the history of history) these people been controlling the media and i guarentee all of us having all our problems and anger directly directed at bush as a person to blame is exactly what they want...they probaly have so much higher technology as well i could see them having technology to change weather by now I.e. katrina, where real estate people stand to make milllionsssssss or even tsunami's ( which was caused by an earthquake) it takes a big mind but i mean our single source of reliance and knowledge source these days come through the media call me crazy, but i could see the billionares of the world grouping together and basically controlling the world and controlling our information...its only a matter of time before the internet is regulated for what they will eventually call "safety reasons"...but americas history so far is basically same sh*t different day...go back to the 60's replace the word communist with terrorist... SAME THING SAME FEAR SAME LEADINGS TO WAR ...but what can we do ? this sh*t has been set like a script they already have our future panned out for another 5 years most likely ...i know it sounds crazy but once u get over the fact about 9/11 truth the rest is easier to digest..so what do we do, live our fu*king lives cuz i wouldnt know were the fu*k to start a uprising, and they know that probaly...but if a search for the truth began, its gonna start on the computer...thats one thing i know for sure
 12 years ago '04        #40
deadman 
space
space
space
$307 | Props total: 3 3
if anyone didn't see loose change its on google video.... nice doc
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy