May 16 - 9/11 Pentagon Video Showing Strike to be Released TODAY

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
85 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What hit the Pentagon?
American Airlines Flight 77 19 15.97%
Global Hawk UAV 8 6.72%
Rocket (Missile) 65 54.62%
Still dont know... 27 22.69%
Voters: 119. This poll is closed

Props Slaps
 05-16-2006, 12:28 PM         #1
6341 pageviews
156 comments

tha_ape 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
May 16 - 9/11 Pentagon Video Showing Strike to be Released TODAY

[pic - click to view]

http://www.cnn.com/2006/U .. deo/index.html

Video:
[pic - click to view]

www.judicialwatch.org (Soon...)

<snip>
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Video showing a plane crashing into the Pentagon on September 11, 2001, will be released publicly for the first time on Tuesday, a judicial watchdog said.

The Department of Defense will hand over tapes showing American Airlines Flight 77 striking its headquarters outside Washington to Judicial Watch, a public interest group that requested the video, the group said.

The video will be available on the group's Web site after it receives the tape at 1 p.m., according to a news release from Judicial Watch.

Still photographs of the aftermath of the attack showed the Pentagon on fire but no images of the Boeing 757 striking the building have ever been made public.

"We fought hard to obtain this video because we felt that it was very important to complete the public record with respect to the terrorist attacks of September 11," said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton.

"Finally, we hope that this video will put to rest the conspiracy theories involving American Airlines Flight 77. As always, our prayers remain with all those who suffered as a result of those murderous attacks."

The Pentagon attack k!lled 184 people: Fifty-three passengers and six crew members on board American Airlines Flight 77, and 125 military and civilian personnel inside the building.

Some conspiracy theorists have maintained the aircraft was shot down in flight, and that the Pentagon was struck by a missile.
</snip>

156 comments for "May 16 - 9/11 Pentagon Video Showing Strike to be Released TODAY"

12 years ago '05        #2
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
I hope Loose Change comes out with a 3rd edition to respond with whatever they show....of course it won't be a missile like the conspiracy theorists say. But its funny how it took almost 5 years to release footage that could have silenced anyone who didn't accept the official story. Thats more than enough time to edit a video...
 12 years ago '04        #3
e117v1 
space
space
$1,361 | Props total: 30 30
that judicial website is not working.......hmmm
 12 years ago '06        #4
RoBCaSh 
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 169 169
IT AINT GONNA BE NOTHIN TO SHOW CUZ AINT NO fu*kIN PLANE HIT THE PENTAGON.. IF IT DID WHERE DID THE fu*kIN PLANE GO?? AND WHY IS THE PENTAGON STILL IN TACT?? THE GOV'T IS FULL OF BULLsh*t AND I CANT WAIT TIL BUSH GETS HIS FOR EVERYTHING HE DID TO THE PEOPLE OF MY CITY AND THIS COUNTRY FOR THAT MATTER.. fu*k BUSH...
 12 years ago '06        #5
RoBCaSh 
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 169 169
 OMEGAMAN said:
I hope Loose Change comes out with a 3rd edition to respond with whatever they show....of course it won't be a missile like the conspiracy theorists say. But its funny how it took almost 5 years to release footage that could have silenced anyone who didn't accept the official story. Thats more than enough time to edit a video...

YO LOOSE CHANGE WAS A GOOD a.ss DOCUMENTARY.. WAY BETTER THAN FAHRENHEIT 9/11 sh*t.. GOOD 2 C SOMEBODY ELSE SAW IT..
 05-16-2006, 01:27 PM         #6
B13kid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
loose change opened my eyes , but i allways knew Bush was the real terrorist
 05-16-2006, 01:29 PM         #7
prophetz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at gullible people being taking in by sh*t like loose change 2... haha..
 05-16-2006, 01:33 PM         #8
choob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
taht tape will have a plane in no matter what happened......
even if there wasnt...they will make it look like....
 05-16-2006, 01:46 PM         #9
datricanstar  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its crazy cuz....5 yrs it took....5 years! come on now...this video is gonna be OD fake...where did the plane go? no plane parts? not a wing or anything? give me a break...i wanna see this video...anyone know where i can see it? the link above to the video isnt working..
 12 years ago '04        #10
dogmanx23 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,666 | Props total: 328 328
Loose Change was very serious i wanna see this new video because evem from news footage ive never seen a plane and it took 5 years to bring this tape out come on now...
 12 years ago '05        #11
ajmac10 
space
space
$445 | Props total: 0 0
The video is dumb, you still cant see anything
 12 years ago '06        #12
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,484 | Props total: 14754 14754
that video didnt end sh*t. all u see is a quick flash of something that looks way smaller than a damn airliner.
 05-16-2006, 02:48 PM         #13
tha_ape  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well living in DC when the attacks happen, I tend not to believe the conspiricy theories. People love to dream up grandeous plans. Usually the simplest answer is the truth.

People complain there are NO Pictures of airplane parts, give me a break. There are plenty, but conspiricy buffs wont show those, or they will say they are fabricated. Popular Mechanic did a HUGE study on this. Read what 'experts' (people with a lot education in the relevant field) have to say:
PM has been around for a long time and is a reputable magazine not affiliated with the govt

Non-Experts

(Government site) So I would understand if you didnt trust them

Think to yourself about who is supposedly doing this grand conspiricy. The US government. Do you really think they are capable of orchestrating such an attack including the disapperance of a 757, as well as a missile strike on the pentagon? This is the same group that couldnt get people out of New Orleans effectively...
 12 years ago '05        #14
knit 
space
space
$791 | Props total: 1 1
^^, i understand what ur sayin fam, and i respect ur decision..
but i believe they are capable of orchestratin such travesties, just because they hesitated, and didnt want to act upon new orleans doesnt justify anythin.. theyre all racists, and as soon as they act greatly upon the immigration plans u will 2 see their true colors..
 05-16-2006, 03:03 PM         #15
SD-11  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo icant beleive there is still sum dumb a.ss idiots tht dont beleive trhe bush had somethin to do with it......aint no mplane in tht videwo, 5 yrs? tht tooooo long of a time to wait to release a video...tht loose change movie is crazzzyyyy...proves everything...]
ez...
 05-16-2006, 03:06 PM         #16
Droopz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hard to see, but IMO it definitely didn't look like no damn plane.
 05-16-2006, 03:09 PM         #17
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

show me the plane
 05-16-2006, 03:10 PM         #18
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Note:

there are over 50 surveillance videos

Where are they?

is f!ghting to get them released. Gov't has less than 2 weeks left...
 05-16-2006, 03:16 PM         #19
Rukahspac  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no fu*king plane
 05-16-2006, 03:19 PM         #20
Renner2121  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Either way, wether it was released the day of the attacks or today people are still gonna believe what they want to.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
68 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
295 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy