May 16 - COSBY AIRS OUT BLACK MEN AT SPELMAN GRADUATION

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
91 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

was he wrong or right for saying this

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #141
abdullah 
space
space
$2,935 | Props total: 281 281
I'll give it a so-so on the subject...most of his points are right and some are wrong...
 12 years ago '05        #142
JustenB 
space
space
space
$164 | Props total: 0 0
i still agree wit cosby but i just feel he didnt really speak from his heart more from lame a.ss statictics and sh*t i would like to meet cosby lol
 05-18-2006, 11:16 AM         #143
VLmoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is Bill Cosby Right or Is the Black Middle Class Out of Touch?

this is the title of his book im gonna get it and read it but from the title alone i dont think i will like it. why? because black people period all need to come together from the richest to the poorist!

So its the middle class fault and the upper class has done everything right? i dont understand this dude the. what role does the richest blacks in this country have on black society! they have the biggest role because they have the most money and authority to make change. more opportunities eliminates crime its a proven fact! low unemployment rates decreases crime! these are proven facts!
 05-18-2006, 11:20 AM         #144
VLmoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JustenB said:
i still agree wit cosby but i just feel he didnt really speak from his heart more from lame a.ss statictics and sh*t i would like to meet cosby lol

^^^^i would like to meet him too just to let him know that sh*t is not that easy. he couldnt have turned my brother around from words. u have to help and guide those who do not know how to make a means from what they have already came used to. its not as easy as bill thinks
 05-18-2006, 11:27 AM         #145
VLmoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JustenB said:
you just basically stated the same solution but with difrent sh*t to back it up when it all boils down that is the solution "stand together"

but dont you think he is helping ? i mean think about it this way..

The problems in the inner cities are rooted way to deep to be fixed only thing you can do is get that mentally to become equal as the white man but than again this is wrong ... sh*t you got me thinking man i cant even lie i guess cosby kina is doing this sh*t the wrong way... but facts still remain us as a whole(black males) are weak in society and we need a solution...

^^^^personally i dont think he's helping....only because of the way he is coming across. me im not one of the black men he is refering to that has to "step up" as far as being a father etc. but for all of the things he wants black men to do i think he's causing a divide between those who knows better and to those that dont. u dont need to come at dudes like your bringing an iron fist and saying u need to do this and that. Jim brown has had a much bigger impact on the black communities then bill cosby will ever have. research his involvment w/ gangs and pulling them away from that life. he never be littled any of them and they respect that more then a rich black dude like bill cosby bashing them about there faults and mistakes that sh*t gets no results. its like he was calling them stupid, i have a first hand experience w/ this because i was helping my brother turn away from the streets. and by working with him i learned how hard it is to bring about change in your life. i used to be like bill u know and be like "u need to step up and change this and that" nah that gets no results u guide and lead and direct to solutions and they will follow and learn. unfortunatley my brother was k!lled before he could complete his mission but he showed me that with a formula that build a mans spirit could create a change easier then yelling preaching and acting as though u are better then them! especially when your super rich like bill cosby that sh*t wont fly wit any dude no matter how wrong they are. I KNOW FOR A FACT IT WONT!
 12 years ago '05        #146
JustenB 
space
space
space
$164 | Props total: 0 0
VL you have a good point because you seen the sh*t in first person and knows whats real but to be honest i moved from the citie to the outskirts about 3 years ago and im kina looking outside in...

i think bill reaches to middle class black people more than poor because middle class blacks are given the oppurtunitie to succeed in academics with out ditraction of the streets...

i woke up this morning feeling a liltle enlighted and sh*t but you made me realize some sh*t man props...

some one should make a post with the highlighted points of this thread i think this is very interesting topic and could be looked at from the most intellgent point of views and still would be debated over..
 05-18-2006, 11:57 AM         #147
VLmoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JustenB said:
VL you have a good point because you seen the sh*t in first person and knows whats real but to be honest i moved from the citie to the outskirts about 3 years ago and im kina looking outside in...

i think bill reaches to middle class black people more than poor because middle class blacks are given the oppurtunitie to succeed in academics with out ditraction of the streets...

i woke up this morning feeling a liltle enlighted and sh*t but you made me realize some sh*t man props...

some one should make a post with the highlighted points of this thread i think this is very interesting topic and could be looked at from the most intellgent point of views and still would be debated over..

^^^^good looks on the props....and i have learned first hand and understand the other side of the problem and can easily see a solution. i feel i have more of a retrospect on this then bill because he has lost touch to the former society on which he came from. he came from poor black people and not all poor blacks are like those he speak of. and if im wrong about him bieng raised by poor black people. then what gives him the right to speak on a problem he knows nothing about. thats like a fu*kin math teacher trying to teach fu*kin english or something. it just wont work, the journalist just wrote a long entry on what bill is doing right and wrong. we all see what he's trying to do but people dont hold this dude word as if its true and the solution is as easy as he's stating because its not. WHY? again i know first hand that its not that easy
 05-18-2006, 01:57 PM         #148
GrownMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
black People Need To Stop Smoking Newports Because The Menthol In It Is k!lling The Race Slowly......
 05-18-2006, 03:41 PM         #149
VLmoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^^yes house negros are all over boxden though thats the hardest thing letting house negros know they are house negros
 05-18-2006, 07:03 PM         #150
crmlbywonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is gonna end this dumbass conversation right now bcuz u weirdos think bill cosby is right. martin luther king jr is da reason y cosby is wrong. bcuz he is a selfish white lovin bastard dat has don nuthin for black men dat r under except CRITICIZE
 05-18-2006, 07:03 PM         #151
crmlbywonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is gonna end this dumbass conversation right now bcuz u weirdos think bill cosby is right. martin luther king jr is da reason y cosby is wrong. bcuz he is a selfish white lovin bastard dat has don nuthin for black men dat r under except CRITICIZE
 05-18-2006, 07:32 PM         #152
goldyn chyld 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao at
 05-18-2006, 07:32 PM         #153
goldyn chyld 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao at this
 12 years ago '05        #154
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
HE can say whateva HE wants BUT U NOT GONNA CHANGE AN ENTIRE RACE...PEOPLE R GONNA ACT HOW THEY WANNA act no matter what some rich n*gga has to sAY...blacks are never looked at as individuals even by other blaccs and thats a shame.
 12 years ago '05        #155
GaryIn'75 1 heat pts
space
space
$731 | Props total: 10 10
 Twelveinchez said:
fu*k bill cosby...him and oprah same 2 me- they degrade young black men instead of inspiring or motivating...fuk em' both
Bill had 1 of the most successful tv shows of all time and Oprah is 1 of the most powerful women in the world, if thats not motivation nothings going to help you BROTHER, the only thing motivating half of our black youth is rappers talking about guns and drugs and sticking some chick
 05-18-2006, 08:03 PM         #156
Moleydon96 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
True Story
 12 years ago '05        #157
GaryIn'75 1 heat pts
space
space
$731 | Props total: 10 10
BLACKS NEED TO WAKE THE fu*k UP. JUST BECAUSE B. COSBY IS RICH NOW DON'T MEAN HE WASN'T POOR BEFORE AND CAN'T RELATE.

THIS MOTHERfu*kER 50 CENT CAN RAP ABOUT BUSSIN A GUN AND YOU DUMB fu*kERS THINK HE COOL WHEN THIS DUDE HAVEN'T BEEN IN TROUBLE SINCE MAKING IT BIG, SAME WITH LUDA, T.I OR WAYNE, BUT THEY RAP ABOUT THE REAL sh*t RIGHT?

GET THE fu*k OUTTA HERE, THE REASON WE CAN'T GET AHEAD IS BECAUSE THE YOUNG IS DUMBER

WE'RE OUR OWN ENEMIES
 12 years ago '04        #158
BANKRO9 
space
space
space
$568 | Props total: 0 0
I keep reading comments about Bill Cosby being a "rich n*gga who doesn't have any idea." Last I checked, Cosby didn't come up rich. The dude came up poor in Philly. He's successful because he worked his a99 off and didn't make excuses about the system being f9cked-up. Yeah, the system is f9cked-up, but the system is a helluva lot better now than it was when he was coming up. So if that dude can come up, there's no reason why a lot of these same dudes he's talking about shouldn't be able to do the same. They have more opportunities and chances than Cosby's generation did back in the day. So as far as I'm concerned, that man more than has the right to speak on the current plight of Black men.

Some of you dudes who are so angry at what Cosby says should take some of that same energy and use it to do something positive. You don't agree with him putting the truth out there, fine whatever. But please stop talking about the system this and the system that. Stop waiting for someone to swoop down and make sh9t all better. Stop waiting for a handout that might never come. Some of you are probably still looking for your 40 acres and a mule. Guess what, they didn't get that sh9t back in the day and you're probably not going to get it now. If the system doesn't get any better, what are you going to do???? You've got two choices: 1) sit and b9tch about the system like some of you are doing now or 2) take some INITIATIVE, do something POSITIVE with your life, and then make a difference. You do that and you just might inspire the next man to do the same.
 12 years ago '05        #159
sdotty313 
space
space
space
$3,046 | Props total: 0 0
man didnt he r*pe some white bi*ch

cosby need to lookin the damn mirror and get his sh*t straight fore he speak about others
 05-19-2006, 03:31 AM         #160
DJT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BANKRO9 said:
I keep reading comments about Bill Cosby being a "rich n*gga who doesn't have any idea." Last I checked, Cosby didn't come up rich. The dude came up poor in Philly. He's successful because he worked his a99 off and didn't make excuses about the system being f9cked-up. Yeah, the system is f9cked-up, but the system is a helluva lot better now than it was when he was coming up. So if that dude can come up, there's no reason why a lot of these same dudes he's talking about shouldn't be able to do the same. They have more opportunities and chances than Cosby's generation did back in the day. So as far as I'm concerned, that man more than has the right to speak on the current plight of Black men.

Some of you dudes who are so angry at what Cosby says should take some of that same energy and use it to do something positive. You don't agree with him putting the truth out there, fine whatever. But please stop talking about the system this and the system that. Stop waiting for someone to swoop down and make sh9t all better. Stop waiting for a handout that might never come. Some of you are probably still looking for your 40 acres and a mule. Guess what, they didn't get that sh9t back in the day and you're probably not going to get it now. If the system doesn't get any better, what are you going to do???? You've got two choices: 1) sit and b9tch about the system like some of you are doing now or 2) take some INITIATIVE, do something POSITIVE with your life, and then make a difference. You do that and you just might inspire the next man to do the same.

^^^^:applause: :applause:
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
75 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
39 comments
19 hours ago