May 16 - COSBY AIRS OUT BLACK MEN AT SPELMAN GRADUATION

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
136 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

was he wrong or right for saying this

Props Slaps
 05-18-2006, 01:39 AM         #121
tre4s_sniper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k bill
 12 years ago '05        #122
stickemup 
space
space
$8,977 | Props total: 0 0
Bill Cosby says the darndest things!
 05-18-2006, 07:30 AM         #123
VLmoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo do u n*ggas really think its that easy for a man to say the solution to all the problems is for black men to step up and do whatever? Society is fu*ked up as a hole until people come together aint sh*t gonna change. u n*ggas can side wit cosby all you want. but the fact is bill cosby is not coming to these hoods to try and make n*ggas change there minds. fu*kas dont know how important it is to have a great system in place for people. if you have a family that doesnt know anything then send there kids off to school not knowing anything then your gonna get a kid that goes to school and doesnt fit in. its more important that there is enough money into schools and the community that will keep the kids minds busy. But its fu*ked up how people could just place a blame on one fu*kin side. black men??? wtf come on now there are sooo many other factors that ties into a black man story black men have been looked as lower then black women. our opportunities do not come as easy as others. but see its different when u havent experienced sh*t like that you wouldnt understand. poor mr.cosby only had to worry about putting 10 seasons of the cosby show together and it was cool u know watching that show but we all didnt relate to that. bottom line though you have to come back to teach the youth.PREVENT instead of attempting to make a change in black men. i hope n*ggas really understand on how bill is doing more harm then good. cause if u look at this thread n*ggas cant even make a common ground on this topic
 05-18-2006, 07:34 AM         #124
VLmoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 crmlbywonder said:
n fa ma black people i know yall aint say bill cosby's uncle tom a.ss was right. yo dayz like dis i just wish dat ma dude tupac was alive so he could witness dis sad sh*t

^^^^word up if pac was alive the n*gga would have lit a fire on bill cosby a.ss! n*ggas dont even know pac was an activist. how do u just kick a n*gga when they down??? bill cosby has no problem with doing it! u get a prop for that money
 05-18-2006, 07:39 AM         #125
VLmoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 foshomoney said:
I'm saying I been to d.c. and it's fu*ked up. but it's not as fu*ked up as rochester

^^^^u dont have to explain to people i lived in buffalo and the sad thing about this country is that they dont pay attention to how both cities are fu*ked up. the crime rates in both cities are both higher then that of nyc! the poverty side of it is so fu*ked up because yo they take the money away from the city for NYC. we all pay to keep nyc going, and please dont talk sh*t if u dont know what your talking about. Our governer pataki really pays little to know attention to the two cities. buffalo is big as fu*k the city has potential to be a major major city. it once was back in the 1920's just like rochester, now today the state refuses to bring back any big busineses and refuse to try to build up the two cities. Also by refusing to send budget money toward the cities hurts as well. U have corruption with in the buffalo government and just stupid leaders in rochester and what do u get. The highest crime rates in the nation. thats the truth and if your dumb and dont understand how sh*t really is then ofcourse your gonna say "BILL IS RIGHT ITS ABOUT TIME THAT BLACK MEN STAND UP! " fu*k outta here it aint just us fu*k im doing my thing and doing the right thing but how do we get the rest to follow me. Its easy to say when your fu*kin rich i tell u that much
 05-18-2006, 07:42 AM         #126
NY2JA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is one of the problems with black people is that when a man makes a factual or opinionated statement about black people there WE go right away denying every aspect of it instead of carefully dissecting these comments and understanding the importance of whats being said. Black people need to man up to whats going on and stop taking offense to TRUTH.
 05-18-2006, 07:45 AM         #127
VLmoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NY2JA said:
This is one of the problems with black people is that when a man makes a factual or opinionated statement about black people there WE go right away denying every aspect of it instead of carefully dissecting these comments and understanding the importance of whats being said. Black people need to man up to whats going on and stop taking offense to TRUTH.

^^^nobody is denying anything were just saying its not just black men fault....now if he would have said WE need to all step up then i would understand. but if your singling out those who may be struggling what good is that doing? none at all its like look yourself in the mirror before you judge and if anybody that knows bills track record u will know that his closet has a bunch of bones in them. and out of his statement what part is soo true that from what he said will solve the black race problem????
 05-18-2006, 07:51 AM         #128
VLmoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 memyselfni said:

co-sign..another person who understands

:applause:

^^^wow and n*ggas like bill cosby have nothing to worry about and shouldnt be responsible for anything. man fu*k is wrong wit u people im telling u if n*ggas like malcom and pac were around they would put u uncle tom, or white wanna be black motha fu*kas, u oreo a.ss n*ggas wanting to be white and accepted into there world motha fu*kas in ya place. its not that easy i bet most of u f*gs on here are rich or just dumb or just think u know sh*t! if you forget where u come from then you lost yourself!
 12 years ago '04        #129
ddotdukes5 
space
space
$3,047 | Props total: 10 10
Bill Cosby is right on this one. More and more men are going to prison, not doing anything with their lives, but expect the world. Wake up and go make it happen.

I am not even close to being offended by what he said because I know he isn't talking about me. I have my college degree and have a good job. The only people that are offended by this are those that he is speaking about.

Last edited by ddotdukes5; 05-18-2006 at 07:59 AM..
 05-18-2006, 07:56 AM         #130
VLmoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S.O.S.A said:
lolll, how is he setting back our race?? You know how many motivational speakers are out there and when they do try to say something helpful in a less direct way, the young generation don't pay it no mind. I don't blame Bill for being Blunt with his. You have to. sh*t is out of hand and that's the only way to keep it real.

^^^^u must have never been in a situation to where a negative can create an even bigger negative. come on i think im done with this topic because really theres a bunch of motha fu*kas on here that really dont know sh*t about anything they just talk to sound good but dont know sh*t. like motha fu*kas can just say sh*t like "my town is crazier then yours" u know stupid sh*t like that. and im like "really?" well how do u know my city is not rougher then yours or our crime rate is higher then yours? like come on man open ya fu*kin brains and find out that sh*t is not as black and white as u n*ggas is thinking its not that easy
 05-18-2006, 08:04 AM         #131
34klub 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If Cosby would of said "black people you are doing great keep up the good work" man please this would not of even been a discussion. It would of went unnoticed and under ther radar, but most of all the sh*t would of been a lie from the jump. Man we struggling as a whole for real. Yall think Cosby don't give back to his community and do charities and all that. Of course he does but journalists don't write about that because it's not headline news.
Everybody wants to be so hood nowadays with all the tough talk but then Cosby comes off real hood and your feelings get hurt. The thing is most of us as black men and women have heard worse from our on parents so why is everyone so shocked and appauled.
 12 years ago '05        #132
LuDerCriS 
space
space
$832 | Props total: 0 0
 fu*kingbastard said:
bill knows the truth ... the only way to stop getting hated on as a race is for black males to stop acting like jungle animals and show intelligence, accountability, obey laws, work hard, and be civil.

bill is not showing hatred, he's trying to help his race gain success and respect

^^^^^^^ da truth
 12 years ago '05        #133
wr8201 
space
space
$5,894 | Props total: 4 4
the truth hurts

i feel like many black people dont wnat anyoen to tell them their not doin the right thing

its a fact that many black men r in jail and many black men dont take care of their kids

he just wants black women to depend on themselves and not on a man
 05-18-2006, 08:54 AM         #134
VLmoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wr8201 said:
the truth hurts

i feel like many black people dont wnat anyoen to tell them their not doin the right thing

its a fact that many black men r in jail and many black men dont take care of their kids

he just wants black women to depend on themselves and not on a man

^^^^u dudes is funny but u must be young and stupid cause what u just said was really stupid
 05-18-2006, 09:06 AM         #135
Greetings 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I agree with Cos 100% Many black men do not have their act together and it's up to us to remedy that as a race.
 05-18-2006, 09:38 AM         #136
VLmoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Greetings said:
I agree with Cos 100% Many black men do not have their act together and it's up to us to remedy that as a race.

I dont know what black dudes u people know but the ones i do most of them do have there act together. there just playing hand they were delt into this world. its fu*ked up on how people just blame black men for the entire races problem. u n*ggas is funny
 12 years ago '05        #137
JustenB 
space
space
space
$164 | Props total: 0 0
 VLmoney said:
I dont know what black dudes u people know but the ones i do most of them do have there act together. there just playing hand they were delt into this world. its fu*ked up on how people just blame black men for the entire races problem. u n*ggas is funny

u dum man.. society gives us the hand delt and they goe like this
card1=jail
card2=play sports
card3=become a rapper(or anything musical)
etc..

society thinks we have no place in politcal affairs and bussiness and medicine.. were basically entertainers or in jail..

the white man dont wont us to be over them because they know are potential when we stand strong toghther(cival rights movement) so they use things like the media etc to shape us...

man whoever disagrees with cosby has a weak mind has no potential to be revolutionary...

smoke some ganja and think about it youll definately see what the "blind man" doesnt...
 05-18-2006, 10:40 AM         #138
VLmoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JustenB said:
u dum man.. society gives us the hand delt and they goe like this
card1=jail
card2=play sports
card3=become a rapper(or anything musical)
etc..

society thinks we have no place in politcal affairs and bussiness and medicine.. were basically entertainers or in jail..

the white man dont wont us to be over them because they know are potential when we stand strong toghther(cival rights movement) so they use things like the media etc to shape us...

man whoever disagrees with cosby has a weak mind has no potential to be revolutionary...

smoke some ganja and think about it youll definately see what the "blind man" doesnt...

no ya dum man! goodness gracious we all know the hand that society deals us however if our own people dont help our own people society will continue to be the dealer at the poker table of life. i mean think about if bill cosby along with the thousands of rich blacks in this world actually decided to form a commitee together that would help build these inner cities you would see a lot of these problems go away. and its not just for men women need to come back and help these babies having babies as well because bottome line women have to be held responsible too. black people have to step up there game not just the women. u dudes are really slow when it comes to sh*t like this read malxom x autobiography and he will explain the blue print on solving black people problems. the same problems existed then just as they do now, so why is bill all of a sudden speaking up on sh*t now and just placing the blame on black men. im telling you will soon read some sh*t about other black leaders slamming bill cosby and u n*ggas will be saying the same sh*t. "he's 100% right, we all need to come together and help black people"
 05-18-2006, 10:50 AM         #139
VLmoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
YO NOT ONCE HAVE THIS OLD MOTHA fu*kA EVER TALK ABOUT A SOLUTION HE SAYING WHAT BLACK PEOPLE NEED TO STOP DOING. HOW DO U GET THOSE WHO DONT KNOW ANY BETTER TO CHANGE? I HAVENT SEEN ONE DUDE IN THIS HOLE THING LIST A SOLUTION. A SOLUTION IS NOT "WE NEED TO STEP UP" OR "WE NEED TO STOP BLAIMING THE WHITE MAN" OK STOP DOING AND WHAT WILL CHANGE? NOTHING LIST SOLUTIONS
 12 years ago '05        #140
JustenB 
space
space
space
$164 | Props total: 0 0
 VLmoney said:
"he's 100% right, we all need to come together and help black people"
you just basically stated the same solution but with difrent sh*t to back it up when it all boils down that is the solution "stand together"

but dont you think he is helping ? i mean think about it this way..

The problems in the inner cities are rooted way to deep to be fixed only thing you can do is get that mentally to become equal as the white man but than again this is wrong ... sh*t you got me thinking man i cant even lie i guess cosby kina is doing this sh*t the wrong way... but facts still remain us as a whole(black males) are weak in society and we need a solution...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
179 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
66 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy