squad up!

May 16 - COSBY AIRS OUT BLACK MEN AT SPELMAN GRADUATION

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

was he wrong or right for saying this

Props Slaps
 05-18-2006, 06:03 PM         #151
crmlbywonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is gonna end this dumbass conversation right now bcuz u weirdos think bill cosby is right. martin luther king jr is da reason y cosby is wrong. bcuz he is a selfish white lovin bastard dat has don nuthin for black men dat r under except CRITICIZE

05-18-2006, 06:32 PM         #152
goldyn chyld 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao at

05-18-2006, 06:32 PM         #153
goldyn chyld 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao at this

12 years ago '05        #154
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
HE can say whateva HE wants BUT U NOT GONNA CHANGE AN ENTIRE RACE...PEOPLE R GONNA ACT HOW THEY WANNA act no matter what some rich n*gga has to sAY...blacks are never looked at as individuals even by other blaccs and thats a shame.

12 years ago '05        #155
GaryIn'75 1 heat pts
space
space
$735 | Props total: 14 14
 Twelveinchez said
fu*k bill cosby...him and oprah same 2 me- they degrade young black men instead of inspiring or motivating...fuk em' both
Bill had 1 of the most successful tv shows of all time and Oprah is 1 of the most powerful women in the world, if thats not motivation nothings going to help you BROTHER, the only thing motivating half of our black youth is rappers talking about guns and drugs and sticking some chick

05-18-2006, 07:03 PM         #156
Moleydon96 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
True Story

12 years ago '05        #157
GaryIn'75 1 heat pts
space
space
$735 | Props total: 14 14
BLACKS NEED TO WAKE THE fu*k UP. JUST BECAUSE B. COSBY IS RICH NOW DON'T MEAN HE WASN'T POOR BEFORE AND CAN'T RELATE.

THIS MOTHERfu*kER 50 CENT CAN RAP ABOUT BUSSIN A GUN AND YOU DUMB fu*kERS THINK HE COOL WHEN THIS DUDE HAVEN'T BEEN IN TROUBLE SINCE MAKING IT BIG, SAME WITH LUDA, T.I OR WAYNE, BUT THEY RAP ABOUT THE REAL sh*t RIGHT?

GET THE fu*k OUTTA HERE, THE REASON WE CAN'T GET AHEAD IS BECAUSE THE YOUNG IS DUMBER

WE'RE OUR OWN ENEMIES

12 years ago '04        #158
BANKRO9 
space
space
space
$568 | Props total: 0 0
I keep reading comments about Bill Cosby being a "rich n*gga who doesn't have any idea." Last I checked, Cosby didn't come up rich. The dude came up poor in Philly. He's successful because he worked his a99 off and didn't make excuses about the system being f9cked-up. Yeah, the system is f9cked-up, but the system is a helluva lot better now than it was when he was coming up. So if that dude can come up, there's no reason why a lot of these same dudes he's talking about shouldn't be able to do the same. They have more opportunities and chances than Cosby's generation did back in the day. So as far as I'm concerned, that man more than has the right to speak on the current plight of Black men.

Some of you dudes who are so angry at what Cosby says should take some of that same energy and use it to do something positive. You don't agree with him putting the truth out there, fine whatever. But please stop talking about the system this and the system that. Stop waiting for someone to swoop down and make sh9t all better. Stop waiting for a handout that might never come. Some of you are probably still looking for your 40 acres and a mule. Guess what, they didn't get that sh9t back in the day and you're probably not going to get it now. If the system doesn't get any better, what are you going to do???? You've got two choices: 1) sit and b9tch about the system like some of you are doing now or 2) take some INITIATIVE, do something POSITIVE with your life, and then make a difference. You do that and you just might inspire the next man to do the same.

12 years ago '05        #159
sdotty313 
space
space
space
$3,047 | Props total: 0 0
man didnt he r*pe some white bi*ch

cosby need to lookin the damn mirror and get his sh*t straight fore he speak about others

05-19-2006, 02:31 AM         #160
DJT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BANKRO9 said
I keep reading comments about Bill Cosby being a "rich n*gga who doesn't have any idea." Last I checked, Cosby didn't come up rich. The dude came up poor in Philly. He's successful because he worked his a99 off and didn't make excuses about the system being f9cked-up. Yeah, the system is f9cked-up, but the system is a helluva lot better now than it was when he was coming up. So if that dude can come up, there's no reason why a lot of these same dudes he's talking about shouldn't be able to do the same. They have more opportunities and chances than Cosby's generation did back in the day. So as far as I'm concerned, that man more than has the right to speak on the current plight of Black men.

Some of you dudes who are so angry at what Cosby says should take some of that same energy and use it to do something positive. You don't agree with him putting the truth out there, fine whatever. But please stop talking about the system this and the system that. Stop waiting for someone to swoop down and make sh9t all better. Stop waiting for a handout that might never come. Some of you are probably still looking for your 40 acres and a mule. Guess what, they didn't get that sh9t back in the day and you're probably not going to get it now. If the system doesn't get any better, what are you going to do???? You've got two choices: 1) sit and b9tch about the system like some of you are doing now or 2) take some INITIATIVE, do something POSITIVE with your life, and then make a difference. You do that and you just might inspire the next man to do the same.

^^^^:applause: :applause:

05-19-2006, 07:06 AM         #161
34klub 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well we have been going on with this subject for a couple of days now, and everyone seems to have their own opinion, was he right or was he wrong? The thing right or wrong one thing is though is that at least we get fired up about something. I do not think Cosby meant that all black men were the cause of cultures demise but we definitely play a part in it. I am a black male myself, 25 yrs. old so I can definitely relate. My dad is a straight up hustla and has only had one job his whole life, so if I played the cards I was dealt which I did for a minute, I may not of had been as good as him at it so that means I could be locked down or dead. But my pops told me to do something better.

Yo we don't have to agree with Cosby but we do have to step up and get our black people back in the right direction.

Black Power

05-19-2006, 07:11 AM         #162
!ALLMONEYENT! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJT said
^^^^:applause: :applause:

^^^^your applauding what? a big bunch of nothing....its sad that people do not research sh*t before they say it. Just becaue bill cosby grew up in the ghetto and became successful does not mean he understands the hood! fu*k what dude said means nothing realy. it actually makes bill look bad, mainly because he has not came back since he left. you dont see inner city programs with bill cosby name on it! his credibility is shot because he be drugin up chicks and fondaling the rest! look all im sayin to bill is that its not that easy. Bill cosby wants the same thing other black folks want we all want crime to stop and blacks to start actin like we have some sense. but to change that you cant blast n*ggas for without a solution. He just says the use of this aint right and kids cant talk and kids cant do this and the clothes they were is this and that. NO sh*t fu*k U JUST NOW NOTICING THIS???? fu*k if the rich class wasnt so out of touch with the poor black class then we wouldnt be having this problem. white people take care of there sh*t....rich whites go back to there community.....Rich blacks do not they do not invest in there community thus brings other problems that come with poverty....crime,violence,education declines etc. those are proven facts until these communities get re-built nothing will change

12 years ago '04        #163
Thirdc0astgh0st 
space
space
$992 | Props total: 57 57
Cosby is Hip Hops #1 enemy. fu*k Cosby

12 years ago '04        #164
droopy5631 
space
space
space
$402 | Props total: 2 2
i feel what bill is saying but on the flip side you've been caught cheating 2 times and a got a daughter

12 years ago '04        #165
memyselfni 9 heat pts OP
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 2 2
black peoples #1 problem is that they have no unity among each other. thats why the black community is in shambles.

05-27-2006, 12:55 PM         #166
almcaffee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bill Cosby is right, n*ggas aint doin they job, all that sh*t our parents and grandparents did to get us to the point where we could succeed... and this is coming from a n*gga from the hood, from the drugs, from the gangs... if you've seen what ive seen you would know this n*gga is right. So before you get mad at my post think about all the n*ggas you know, all the broken homes, all the absent fathers, all the n*ggas who would call themselves a pimp, playa, hustla, who cant even call themselves a MAN... thats all imma say for now but I could go on forever, n*ggas iant doin they job, n*ggas need to understand that you need to take care of yourself, get a job, put some money in the bank, get your own sh*t str8, then you wont have to chase bi*ches, cause they'll be drawn to you. Prison aint cool, slanging dope aint cool, you k!llin otha n*ggas, my moms and pops was both crackfeinds, now ones dead the other is incarcerated for years to come.... man fu*k it a lot of yaw wont understand anyways so imma stop here...

05-27-2006, 02:05 PM         #167
tmich19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GaryIn'75 said
Bill had 1 of the most successful tv shows of all time and Oprah is 1 of the most powerful women in the world, if thats not motivation nothings going to help you BROTHER, the only thing motivating half of our black youth is rappers talking about guns and drugs and sticking some chick

so what the hell does that suppose to mean??.... what good is a few successful show's gonna do a bunch of misguided youth... and besides those shows don't portray real black people n e damn way.

05-27-2006, 02:18 PM         #168
BigBDrugStores 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
some times i think bill hates black people but i think he knows what hes talking about

12 years ago '04        #169
memyselfni 9 heat pts OP
space
space
 tmich19 said
so what the hell does that suppose to mean??.... what good is a few successful show's gonna do a bunch of misguided youth... and besides those shows don't portray real black people n e damn way.

you are correct. cause cosbys show actually had a caring father in it. and many of todays kids havent even laid eyes on their sperm donors....

12 years ago '04        #170
Mega 
space
space
$5,810 | Props total: 1331 1331
He lacts tact, makes broad generalizations, but essentially he's right. He just doesn't express himself well when doing it. It's almost as if he's looking down on people, but I think that has more to do with his history as a comedian with his delivery.

12 years ago '04        #171
memyselfni 9 heat pts OP
space
space
 Mega said
He lacts tact, makes broad generalizations, but essentially he's right. He just doesn't express himself well when doing it. It's almost as if he's looking down on people, but I think that has more to do with his history as a comedian with his delivery.

theres no need to sugarcoat stuff for adults. there was nothing wrong with the way he said it. the way he put it made some of these idiots understand what he was saying thats why so many of them got offended. if he had of put it any other way , then they would have been asking what he meant by that.

12 years ago '04        #172
Mega 
space
space
 memyselfni said

theres no need to sugarcoat stuff for adults. there was nothing wrong with the way he said it. the way he put it made some of these idiots understand what he was saying thats why so many of them got offended. if he had of put it any other way , then they would have been asking what he meant by that.
He's been saying it for the past year and some change. This is nothing new. Point blank he lacks tact. It doesn't show he cares at times, it sounds often that he is belittling people. Because a lot of these kids didn't get the same opportunities and go to the same schools as his kids. It's a certain way you can say something that will deliver the same effect. That's why 50% of black people will be turned off by what he said, dismiss his message, because they don't like the messenger.

12 years ago '04        #173
memyselfni 9 heat pts OP
space
space
 Mega said
He's been saying it for the past year and some change. This is nothing new. Point blank he lacks tact. It doesn't show he cares at times, it sounds often that he is belittling people. Because a lot of these kids didn't get the same opportunities and go to the same schools as his kids. It's a certain way you can say something that will deliver the same effect. That's why 50% of black people will be turned off by what he said, dismiss his message, because they don't like the messenger.

it won't hurt him. and those so offended are the ones guilty of the mess hes speaking about. ALL black people didnt get offended, just the ones who participate in this type of mess.

12 years ago '04        #174
Mega 
space
space
 memyselfni said

it won't hurt him. and those so offended are the ones guilty of the mess hes speaking about. ALL black people didnt get offended, just the ones who participate in this type of mess.

I've had several discussions with people where they essentially agree with what he said, because I remember previous discussions. However they don't care for his "attack" on a segment of our community, so they feel the need to defend them. They feel the need to run to the aid of the voiceless. Just like you have people like Michael Eric Dyson, who agree, but then again don't...because of his delivery. A lot of people don't have much of a say in their condition, they are raised in poverty and a lack of education for generations and it just keeps getting passed down. That's what their parents learned, so it's a neverending sycle. They aren't given the same opportunities. So it's a lot of other things you can complain about other than the fu*ked up parents and kids, because all the time it just isn't personal responsibility. What about blaming the education and prison system or the government. Sometimes people need a extended hand rather than a slap on the back. Seems to me that he picked the easiest target.

05-28-2006, 09:38 AM         #175
rspj5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Listen i'm a black man and I agree with him. Bill Cosby is one of the realist people in America. He speaks his mind freely and he is very intelligent. BILL COSBY is the man.

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Pusha T Plays Recordings of Drake's People Trying to Dig Up Dirt
145 comments
4 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Cassidy exposed fu-king tr@nnies with wife???
124 comments
4 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL is JUST NOW realizing how bad they fu-ked up in LA
60 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Angela Yee from Breakfast Club Confirms What Pusha T Said, 40 & The Wom..
80 comments
5 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA LEBRON JAMES WIFE looking EXTRA ROUGH on INSTAGRAM :mjlmfao:
17 comments
56 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 NFL Raiders making everyone available, how Derek Carr could land with Giants
29 comments
57 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Oct 17 - Antbiotics Report in America's Fast Food provides horrifying ..
4 comments
58 minutes ago
@news
most viewed right now
 Video inside UH-OH: Jacquees Pull UP On Ella Mai FROM Ireland & GOT HER SHOOK BACKLO..
11 comments
21 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 “My life was saved by a white man. I don’t know what racism is”
14 comments
22 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Oct 16 - Teresa Klein apologizes, footage shows 9 yr old didnt sexually..
51 comments
5 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside This PAWG is a major major major go
42 comments
6 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Too muscular or just right?
17 comments
2 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Duncan outta pocket
20 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eminem's 'Kamikaze' is now the best selling hip-hop album of 2018 (US..
53 comments
1 hour ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 17 - ‘We will kill you’: Viral video calling on Trump Supporters t..
33 comments
5 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BIG BA:LLER BRAND IS BACK WITH THE FIRE ZO2's!!!!!!!
10 comments
1 hour ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Article inside R* Co Founder facing backlash after admitting employees worked 100 hr..
56 comments
6 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tom Holland Celebrates Spdier-Man: Far From Home Wrap With New Photo
9 comments
6 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I like mean hoez Vol. END
13 comments
6 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sick sh-t.
9 comments
2 hours ago
@wild'ish
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
FireBeats
Lonny Breaux
Monkey Nuts
Prometheus
OsamaBinSwagged
squirtofkahlua
new2hiphop
Rule 336
Pill Cosby 313
TonyM
Top 10 most slapped recently
Esco300YMCMB
North Face
suavehooper
BlackDynamite
myPOWER
Normy
Rule 336
Affectz
Cait
FireBeats

most viewed right now
online now  54
Image(s) inside Big T!t Backpage M!lf
91 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  42
Video inside DRAKE'S EX MALIAH MICHEL claims SHE TOLD PUSHA T about BABY & SOPHIE PL..
169 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  33
Image(s) inside Husband catches wife creeping by accident searching on Google Maps for..
59 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  25
Image(s) inside Asap Rocky on $100k bed and orgies
79 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  20
Image(s) inside Off-White x Air Max 90' (fall)
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  15
Video inside Netflix dropped one of the scariest series of all time
63 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  10
Image(s) inside Thot falls to death taking a selfie