most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

was he wrong or right for saying this

Props Slaps
 05-16-2006, 11:59 AM         #41
VLmoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BANKRO9 said:
Man you live in Rochester, NY. I live in D.C. and I know sh*t ain't no worse in Rochester than it is in D.C. So don't tell me about not knowing about reality and not living in it. The only way the cycle will get broken is if people stop fu*king complaining and bi*ching about their sad state and take steps to do something about it. Example: bad schools? You don't know how many times I've heard about kids not having books or supplies for homework. Ok, fine. So do you sit on your a.ss and complain about reality and not do your homework and fall through the cracks? No, first of all, your parents should be man or woman enough to start calling and harrassing the hell out of the school officials until something is done. In the meantime, Lil Johnny can get his a.ss in a library with Lil Kenny who has a book and they work together. But our people won't do that because it takes too much effort. It's easier for them to talk about hard it is for them to do something. People can keep having kids, but can't take their a.ss to a PTA meeting to see what it'll take to get Lil Johnny through school. And those same 3 guys with scholarships are from the hood. So don't tell me Cosby doesn't go back and help in the hood. The problem is people like him go back and face people like you who make excuses instead of contributing a helping hand. And that doesn't mean you have to contribute money. Volunteer, help a kid study, mentor a kid. Do something besides complain about your "reality" and shooting the messenger for delivering a message a lot of people need to hear.

^^^im gonna stop you at the beginning Man you live in Rochester, NY. I live in D.C. and I know sh*t ain't no worse in Rochester than it is in D.C. The story is the same so where do u live in DC? do the picth crack right on your block? does little 6 yr olds get robbed aids is high there too? right the same story however by u saying your tired of excuses list some solution then n*gga! i listed mine with out funding for schools programs for school etc. you will not see change. u need reform and community involvement. u need n*ggas like BIll Cosby to use there status as a celeb to come back to teach these kids. u cant just get on a web board like yourself and say "im tired of the excuses." well yo they are valid excuses and dudes like you and cosby has to step up so that there will be none! because there are plenty of excuses dont get upset with me because the master let u stay in the house its not my fault us house negros have to f!ght for everything in the fields!
 12 years ago '04        #42
cormega74 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,733 | Props total: 2548 2548
Man, I just got outta jail and I aint even thinking 'bout all them lil' n*ggaz I did fathered for the hoodratz! I gotta git this money mayne. Get rich bi*ch. Then I kould take kare o them lil n*ggaz.
F**k Bill Cosbi n*gga! Dats my word. It's hard out heer in theze streets n*gga.I bin f**ked up in the bing man. I bin f**ked, I did alot of f**kin. It changes you mayne. I aint even thinking bout no kids or no woman mayne. Hola if yu heer me mayne.
 12 years ago '05        #43
youngfool 
space
space
space
$319 | Props total: 137 137
fu*k dat jello eating a.ss n*gga i dont see him in the hood. pudding pop a.ss n*gga
 12 years ago '04        #44
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 293 293
I respect Bill Cosby. He is 100% right. Some people will get offended and some people won't. Our problems are so complex that there is no right or wrong answer. Bill Cosby is just taking one approach, probably the easiest, by using criticisms to try and improve our situation. I think we need more black leaders. We need a modern day Martin Luther or something who is intelligent, and understands both sides of the struggle to speak to our communities and inspire blacks and whites. We CANNOT FORGET WHERE WE CAME FROM. We cannot. That is what is happening today and that is why so many people are living there lives with no purpose, or no motivation, and feeding drugs to our own people. We are k!lling and harming ourselves. Drug dealers sell drugs to get money for themselves, but look at what harm they do to their own community. The harms outweigh their gains by 1000. And then we have the Jay-z s and others who brag about it. Its so fu*ked up. Thats why Nas has so much respect from me. He speaks the real sh*t. This world is so fu*ked up. The black culture in general is so out of sinc with successful american life. Rap music, I love it, thats all I listen to, but they feed and influence the weaker minds of our own people to continue to live their lives in poverty ways, and the white man controls it. America is so fu*ked up!! Listen to Black Zombies by Nas, just listen to it.
 12 years ago '04        #45
BANKRO9 
space
space
space
$568 | Props total: 0 0
 VLmoney said:
^^^im gonna stop you at the beginning Man you live in Rochester, NY. I live in D.C. and I know sh*t ain't no worse in Rochester than it is in D.C. The story is the same so where do u live in DC? do the picth crack right on your block? does little 6 yr olds get robbed aids is high there too? right the same story however by u saying your tired of excuses list some solution then n*gga! i listed mine with out funding for schools programs for school etc. you will not see change. u need reform and community involvement. u need n*ggas like BIll Cosby to use there status as a celeb to come back to teach these kids. u cant just get on a web board like yourself and say "im tired of the excuses." well yo they are valid excuses and dudes like you and cosby has to step up so that there will be none! because there are plenty of excuses dont get upset with me because the master let u stay in the house its not my fault us house negros have to f!ght for everything in the fields!
I live in SE. So the answer to your questions about pitching crack and 6 yr olds getting robbed is a resounding HELL YEAH, ALL THE fu*kING TIME. List some solutions? Are you actually reading my responses or just sounding off? Pick up a shovel and help build a playground, parents call and harrass school officials to get books and supplies into schools, parents go to PTA meetings and voice opinions/solutions, volunteer to help a kid study, mentor a kid. I mentioned all of those in a couple of my previous posts. Just because I'm not on here thumping my chest about what I do in the community, doesn't mean I'm not doing anything. So don't tell me to step up. How about telling the dudes on your block pitching crack to "step up?" Tell the kid that keeps getting locked-up to "step up." You mentioned reform and community involvement. I agree, but if the individuals in the community are more concerned with other things than trying to reform or be involved, then you're going to have the same problems. Until those individuals decide to man up, be responsible for their actions, and take an ACTIVE role in reform, nothing will change.
 05-16-2006, 12:24 PM         #46
roclo7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dat n*gga stay setting back the black race. He always getting on color people damn. Yea some of it may be true but damn Bill....chilllllllll homie
 12 years ago '06        #47
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,614 | Props total: 2237 2237
 Tabasco said:
Yeah cosby is speaking the truth but its not like its something that all of us arent already well aware of Cosby keep talking and talking I aint seen him do sh*t yet...so basically don't talk about it be about it!
I can ride with that....It does get old to keep talking, if he's not doing anything...but, just because it's not publicized, doesn't mean he's just talking...todays "news" would rather give you the most inflammatory parts of what someone does/says, instead of letting you decide by featuring both sides of an argument...bottom line, people in here act like Bill grew up with the money he has now...the reason he's saying what he's saying, is because dude is from Philly & grew up @ a time when it was much harder to be Black...Instead of just hating Bill,Oprah & other Black folks who made it out of the same conditions you live in, do some research first, & find out about what they come from...Just because you move out of the hood doesn't mean you lost touch, just means you're trying to live in a safer neighborhood
 12 years ago '04        #48
EMBARK 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,281 | Props total: 243 243
 Twelveinchez said:
fu*k bill cosby...him and oprah same 2 me- they degrade young black men instead of inspiring or motivating...fuk em' both
word up b.... we all know the facts hes spitting are true. They have been for almost a decade. How bout you spend some energy trying to motivate black men instead of always bigging up the women. This speech sounds like cos is giving up on n*ggaz AND hating on rap.
 05-16-2006, 12:32 PM         #49
NDeepThawt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The truth is sometimes ugly and I can respect Bill Cosby for putting himself out there to spit the truth.
 12 years ago '04        #50
S.O.S.A 
space
space
$823 | Props total: 0 0
 roclo7 said:
dat n*gga stay setting back the black race. He always getting on color people damn. Yea some of it may be true but damn Bill....chilllllllll homie
lolll, how is he setting back our race?? You know how many motivational speakers are out there and when they do try to say something helpful in a less direct way, the young generation don't pay it no mind. I don't blame Bill for being Blunt with his. You have to. sh*t is out of hand and that's the only way to keep it real.
 12 years ago '04        #51
BANKRO9 
space
space
space
 billieskeet said:
i think he was talkin bout PER CAPITA wise. yea D.C. might hav more incident but quota wise according to the # of ppl that live there his could be alot higher. like the city i frequent Orangebug, SC PER CAPITA had some of the highest crime rate in the country 2 years ago beating NY by a long shot.
You can compare the numbers for yourself:

Rochester

DC

Both have major issues.
 12 years ago '05        #52
dzuki77 
space
space
$1,442 | Props total: 66 66
 Twelveinchez said:
fu*k bill cosby...him and oprah same 2 me- they degrade young black men instead of inspiring or motivating...fuk em' both
If you're not motivated by their success then that means it's you whom they talking about. i love Bill Cosby for this. Someone's gotta say it.
 05-16-2006, 12:44 PM         #53
Creep06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BANKRO9 said:
Would you prefer him to say "Black America is in good shape and despite the fact that almost 40% of Black men between the age of 17-25 are in jail or prison, we're in good shape! Let's keep up the good work Black America??"
I'd rather hear him tell some people the plain truth instead of sugarcoating sh*t. We are WELL past the coddling and worrying about feelings stage in our race. If the sh*t he says makes people mad, good. Maybe they'll actually get up and do something to help improve things. And I've got a better question for you: What have the Black males that are in prison and jail done for the Black community and their families??
Everything Bill said was true, but he aint accomplishin sh*t by puttin people down. Most of us got enough problems, we don't need another person comin along tellin us we aint sh*t. Personally, Im doin my thing right now. Im handlin my responsibilities. But that doesn't mean that im gonna look at another man with the same color skin as me and tell him that he aint sh*t and he needs to somethin for himself. If anything I would extend my hand to help them first. If he isn't tryin to doin anything for himself then I can't do anything for him. But im not gonna talk down to you...that sh*ts not cool. Especially comin from somebody like Bill Cosby. He's just bein self-righteous.
 12 years ago '05        #54
datkid72 
space
space
$3,720 | Props total: 0 0
hes not tellin people they arent sh*t, he just speaking the truth. and the truth hurts sometimes. what he is saying needs to be said and he is the perfect person to do it.
 05-16-2006, 12:52 PM         #55
Gmoney da O.G 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He talkin to much and hes not helping f!ght the matter at hand i think he need to put up or shut up

It gets real
 12 years ago '05        #56
Neohuey89 
space
space
$2,653 | Props total: 666 666
personally I agree wit Cosby. I'm a 17 year old black male from Providence Rhode Island and I don't know much about D.C or Rochester because I've never really left the block I grew up on. I've been surrounded by drugs and violence growin up too. It don't matter where you are at there are black males all over just growing up in this fu*ked up cycle. Now I know that there are many things that are holding us back from our fullest potential as the future leaders, but we have to f!ght them. I'm struggling now and my family is struggling , but I've never looked to drugs as an option. I know many people that have , but there has got to be a point where we end it. Someone has got to say "We have to end this". Cosby maybe has said it in a harsh way, but it's true. When our fellow brothers main objective is to smash the next girl with a fat a.ss is wrong. We walking out on our sons and they're going to continue the same cycle. Noone's going to give us a free ride for anything. These things we have been robbed of we have to get them ourselves. Even if you take offense to Cosby at least respect him for having a concern. I don't see any of these rappers are atheletes really speaking out to help our people. Some came out for Hurricane Katrina, but Hurricane Poverty is hitting the whole U.S hard for years.
 05-16-2006, 12:55 PM         #57
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its ignorant that people get upset when cosby says the truth. If it doesn't apply to you then dont worry, but if you believe that it doesn't apply to a great portion of our men, then you're ignorant.

Its good that he is telling them to do their thing and not worry about us. They are doing better than us right now, so they need to take charge and move forward and not be held back by the negativity that we promote. Too many strong blak women are held back because of some stupid n*gga. If they would just get together and work for it, they could make a big difference in the black community. Stop worrying about finding a man and focus on your goals and forge friendships with your sisters. Tahts exactly what my daughter will be learning.
 12 years ago '04        #58
BANKRO9 
space
space
space
 foshomoney said:
I'm not VL money I'm from the roc though first of all D.C. way better that the roc. Conditions in the roc is like some third world countries if you ask me. D.C. has high crime, but it's the capital of our country. sh*t D.C. better than buffalo and albany. Yall act like rochester is NYC or Toronto or something. Just venting!
Are you saying DC is better off because it's the capital?????? Please tell me that's not what you're saying.
 12 years ago '04        #59
BANKRO9 
space
space
space
 Creep06 said:
Everything Bill said was true, but he aint accomplishin sh*t by puttin people down. Most of us got enough problems, we don't need another person comin along tellin us we aint sh*t. Personally, Im doin my thing right now. Im handlin my responsibilities. But that doesn't mean that im gonna look at another man with the same color skin as me and tell him that he aint sh*t and he needs to somethin for himself. If anything I would extend my hand to help them first. If he isn't tryin to doin anything for himself then I can't do anything for him. But im not gonna talk down to you...that sh*ts not cool. Especially comin from somebody like Bill Cosby. He's just bein self-righteous.
Like someone on here already said, if you feel offended by what he said, then he probably was talking about you. I'm not offended because I know I'm not one of the people he was talking about. It doesn't mean I don't do my part to help, but I'm not offended by him telling some people how it is.
 12 years ago '06        #60
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,614 | Props total: 2237 2237
 macadon83 said:
Its ignorant that people get upset when cosby says the truth. If it doesn't apply to you then dont worry, but if you believe that it doesn't apply to a great portion of our men, then you're ignorant.

Its good that he is telling them to do their thing and not worry about us. They are doing better than us right now, so they need to take charge and move forward and not be held back by the negativity that we promote. Too many strong blak women are held back because of some stupid n*gga. If they would just get together and work for it, they could make a big difference in the black community. Stop worrying about finding a man and focus on your goals and forge friendships with your sisters. Tahts exactly what my daughter will be learning.
Co-sign....not like you need it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
252 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
304 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago