May 12 - Aggtown Fights 2 (Teen Fight Club)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
14 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
209 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

abc

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 12 years ago '05        #41
chrsdstryr 
space
space
space
$487 | Props total: 0 0
damn, getting beat down and videotaping it to sell, I wonder if it made any money?
 12 years ago '04        #42
TwinCaliber2kz 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,470 | Props total: 1869 1869
 liljohnson said:
Of course, that's what I meant by "I been all around NYC."

"Real talk. Word up, son."

Shut Dat sh*t Up.... u ain't been nowhere in da bronx,talkin dat bullsh*t

"Fa Sho Dawg."
 12 years ago '04        #43
Def Poet|S 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,661 | Props total: 95 95
 liljohnson said:
Hate on Arlington all you want but middle to upper class followers are everywhere, not just here. Fort Worth is home to one of the most dangerous areas in all of the USA (Stop 6), and there are tons of rich folks there. Hell, even Oakcliff has its share of rich folks, and don't get me started on Dallas.

You may have grown up in the hood, but it obviously had no impression on you, seein' as how you have some gay a.ss anime in your avatar, you're a moderator on an internet forum, and not to mention a "poet." I'm not sittin' here sayin' Arlington is hard as fu*k but it sure ain't soft.
i see that you are very ignorant to things in life and just because i like things like poetry & anime doesn't mean the hood had no impression on me, it just means that i have my own mind and i'm not a follower like you and i'm from stop 6 so come show me where there are rich people at over here
 05-15-2006, 12:33 AM         #44
Pimpstar  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn... there's some stupid fu*ks out there and in these boards... you wouldn't be so proud of your hood if you got the sh*t beat out of you! Stupid lil f*cks
 05-15-2006, 12:50 AM         #45
liquidvexx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'll tell you one thing if that was me that got slammed on the curb and repeatidly hit in the face, or if it wasnt me but one of my family members or something, wow, i'm not a violent dude but i would probably shoot one of them, see how funny that sh*t would be than. all that f!ghting people act like theres no reallife conciquences
 05-15-2006, 07:05 AM         #46
liljohnson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Def Poet said:
i see that you are very ignorant to things in life and just because i like things like poetry & anime doesn't mean the hood had no impression on me, it just means that i have my own mind and i'm not a follower like you and i'm from stop 6 so come show me where there are rich people at over here
I never said rich people lived in Stop 6, I said they lived in Fort Worth (hooked on Phonics much?).

...and a follower? How am I a follower? I've never met a single person in this world that shared the same views as me (political, religion, etc.). Explain to me how I'm a follower, and keep in mind that damn near every person in this thread has tried to argue wit' me and that's a constant across Boxden...a mainstream forum. I've been referred to as a bigot on numerous occasions and I'm very proud of that.

Get your facts straight before callin' someone a follower...go watch Pokemon or somethin'.

Last edited by liljohnson; 05-15-2006 at 07:07 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #47
Thirdc0astgh0st 
space
space
$989 | Props total: 14 14
Those Agg town boys should of come to Oak Cliff, they would of been the ones running home. HahahAhaa
 05-15-2006, 07:47 AM         #48
dopefiend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh at all the dumb a.ssed kiddies in this thread.

12 years ago '05        #49
§wiff 
space
space
$1,342 | Props total: 4 4
Agg-town is not da hood whatsoever @ dudes tryin to fool ppl into thinking Arlington is hood

Last edited by §wiff; 05-15-2006 at 08:22 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #50
Def Poet|S 1 heat pts
space
space
 liljohnson said:
I never said rich people lived in Stop 6, I said they lived in Fort Worth (hooked on Phonics much?).

...and a follower? How am I a follower? I've never met a single person in this world that shared the same views as me (political, religion, etc.). Explain to me how I'm a follower, and keep in mind that damn near every person in this thread has tried to argue wit' me and that's a constant across Boxden...a mainstream forum. I've been referred to as a bigot on numerous occasions and I'm very proud of that.

Get your facts straight before callin' someone a follower...go watch Pokemon or somethin'.

You're entitled to your opinion, but for you to say that Arlington is a breeding ground for violence nah that's just not true and from your statements in this thread you seem very close minded also, Plus you're talking about these f!ghts like the sh*t is cool and uppin Arlington and saying it's not soft, c'mon now we both know that Arlington is filled with some want to be thugs. Please tell me what area of Ft.Worth has rich people?
 05-15-2006, 11:22 AM         #51
nastynaj20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats crazy
 05-15-2006, 02:27 PM         #52
RALPHY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WHY??? what people will do to make a dollar. Its this kind of sh*t that gives respectable sports like UFC, Boxing and Martial arts a bad name. Then All the Hippie ACLU mother F**ers are going to get involved and say that UFC, full contact sports and Rap music provoke this stuff... sad story
 05-15-2006, 10:00 PM         #53
liljohnson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thirdc0astgh0st said:
Those Agg town boys should of come to Oak Cliff, they would of been the ones running home. HahahAhaa
My boy waived a 9mm at 3 hoes in an Apple Green Impala last week for lookin' at his truck funny. They snitched on him to the law and now he's facin' a felony and misdemeanor charge for possesion of an illegal firearm and disturbing the peace or some bullsh*t. Every city has its share of bi*ch-made fu*k boys...Oakcliff ain't no different.
 05-15-2006, 10:26 PM         #54
liljohnson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Def Poet said:
You're entitled to your opinion, but for you to say that Arlington is a breeding ground for violence nah that's just not true and from your statements in this thread you seem very close minded also, Plus you're talking about these f!ghts like the sh*t is cool and uppin Arlington and saying it's not soft, c'mon now we both know that Arlington is filled with some want to be thugs. Please tell me what area of Ft.Worth has rich people?
I'd have to do some research to find out which parts of Fort Worth are wealthy, but EVERY major city has its rich districts and whatnot...otherwise, they wouldn't be major.

Listen, besides my stay in Atlanta for a few years, I've lived the rest of my life in Arlington...right in the middle...and I witnessed the transformation of becomin' the fastest growin' city in the USA, to a slum...that's why I've opted out of buyin' property here on many occasions. You need to gain perspective on a topic before you argue about it.

And, I never acted like the f!ghts were cool...I simply stated that Arlington, TX is on the map, which is cool because besides our boomin' growth a few years back, and the stadiums bein' built here, that's pretty much the only recognition we've gotten.

Newsflash - Wannabe thugs are everywhere. When will you get that through your head? I've seen white people from Arlington punk Bloods from Ft. Worth...yeah, that's right. White people wit' $1,000,000 homes...punkin' the sh*t outta hood rats that ain't doin' sh*t wit' their lives and will always stay in the ghetto. I can tell you stories all day about crazy white boys punkin' the sh*t out of so-called thugs...but that's irrelevant. 'Cause guess what? It happens everywhere, and vica-versa as well.

Stop hatin' on ones opinions and mind your own business, young one.
 12 years ago '04        #55
Def Poet|S 1 heat pts
space
space
 liljohnson said:
I'd have to do some research to find out which parts of Fort Worth are wealthy, but EVERY major city has its rich districts and whatnot...otherwise, they wouldn't be major.

Listen, besides my stay in Atlanta for a few years, I've lived the rest of my life in Arlington...right in the middle...and I witnessed the transformation of becomin' the fastest growin' city in the USA, to a slum...that's why I've opted out of buyin' property here on many occasions. You need to gain perspective on a topic before you argue about it.

And, I never acted like the f!ghts were cool...I simply stated that Arlington, TX is on the map, which is cool because besides our boomin' growth a few years back, and the stadiums bein' built here, that's pretty much the only recognition we've gotten.

Newsflash - Wannabe thugs are everywhere. When will you get that through your head? I've seen white people from Arlington punk Bloods from Ft. Worth...yeah, that's right. White people wit' $1,000,000 homes...punkin' the sh*t outta hood rats that ain't doin' sh*t wit' their lives and will always stay in the ghetto. I can tell you stories all day about crazy white boys punkin' the sh*t out of so-called thugs...but that's irrelevant. 'Cause guess what? It happens everywhere, and vica-versa as well.

Stop hatin' on ones opinions and mind your own business, young one.
You don't know my age so fall back with the young one comment and as i stated you're entitled to your opinion, no matter how ignorant i feel it is and as far as wannabe thugs, i never said they're not every where and as far as some white people punk'n some bloods wtf does that have to do with this? That's the ignorant sh*t I'm referring to and why the hell would you want Arlington on the map for some stupid sh*t? But this is my last response to you, because you're obviously not open to a discussion without attempting to make personal or age related comments.
 12 years ago '06        #56
god's gift 
space
space
space
$523 | Props total: 0 0
 Above.Ground said:
LOL at the vids on the myspace, some of those kids f!ghtin mad pus*y, slappin at eachother and whatnot in front of their million dollar homes.
them dudes is straight bi*ch made on those videos yo, i swear to god my lil brother will knock most of them dudes out fo real and he only 17. them dudes dont know how to throw for sh*t. if thats all aggtown got that aint nothin. that sh*t wasn't gangsta man fu*k that. i can't beleive ya'll texas dude's are so proud of that pus*yness. if i was from texas i wouldn't cosign that sh*t.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
23 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy