May 12 - Aggtown Fights 2 (Teen Fight Club)

most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
154 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

abc

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #21
JHawk972 
space
space
$1,340 | Props total: 5 5
 prophetz said:
only steers and queers come from texas boy!

and you don't look much like cattle
youre from europe, the home of f*gs and ppl who dont know what a bath or a shower is.
 05-14-2006, 12:46 AM         #22
liljohnson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TwinCaliber2kz said:
fu*k is u talkin bout?...NY n*ggaz??...u must got a problem and apparently u don't kno...dat sh*t been happenin in NY since like 90'.... i bet u would'nt take yo a.ss to NY and talk dat sh*t! ....these n*ggaz is keepin it hood....how bout you?:finger:
NYC has over 8 million people. Arlington has under 500,000 and it's a suburb.

I been all around NYC, and folks ain't hard. "Don't Mess With Texas" didn't just spring up outta nowhere.

Last edited by liljohnson; 05-14-2006 at 12:50 AM..
 05-14-2006, 12:47 AM         #23
liljohnson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunn4511 said:
lol dont get caught up, i live in aggtown. it is the most sissytown. oakcliff got more hard n*ggaz. i live by collins and lamar, u know we live in a suburban community so stop fronting on the net. lil homie
Aggtown ain't sissy but Oakcliff and Fort Worth are much harder (Stop 6 is without a doubt the hardest place in the USA). Collins and Lamar ain't hard at all, just poor folks over that way.
 05-14-2006, 12:47 AM         #24
liljohnson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 utdpridah said:
ur a dumb a.ss piece of sh*t, look at u celebratin cuz homeboi got k!lled, shoulda been u fu*k boi...
LOL @ people who can't read. Besides, these people aren't gettin' they a.ss whooped for nothin'. There are reasons behind it all. Ain't nobody innocent that's gettin' stomped out.
 12 years ago '04        #25
TwinCaliber2kz 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,482 | Props total: 1887 1887
 liljohnson said:
NYC has over 8 million people. Arlington has under 500,000 and it's a suburb.

I been all around NYC, and folks ain't hard. "Don't Mess With Texas" didn't just spring up outta nowhere.

n*gga Please...don'y play ya'self...u been to da bronx?
 12 years ago '04        #26
Def Poet|S 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,661 | Props total: 95 95
Arlington is not the hood whatsoever, it's just a bunch of middle and upper class kids "trying" to be hood, when in fact they're only being followers and portrying something they saw in a rap video or one of the many other f!ght videos on the net.
 05-14-2006, 09:24 AM         #27
LETZGETIT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
But tell me this! If the Aggtown so hard...why would f!ght somebody thats already scared and dont wanna f!ght and let alone have more than 1 n*gga f!ght him thats pus*y! Man sh*t is getting hectic! But its crazy when these kids start shooting up schools and blowing sh*t up!
 12 years ago '04        #28
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,813 | Props total: 1480 1480
agg-town its going down :D
 05-14-2006, 05:18 PM         #29
ga2384  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 b_eazy said:
man u act like this type of sh*t dont happen all over the world...kids be f!ghtin all over the globe
I second that...n*ggas been doing that sh*t in my hood(dade county, lil haiti) for so long since like the early 90's and i bet it happens in every other hood except these dumb a.ss n*ggas got caught so they on TV....
 05-14-2006, 05:55 PM         #30
liljohnson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TwinCaliber2kz said:
n*gga Please...don'y play ya'self...u been to da bronx?
Of course, that's what I meant by "I been all around NYC."

"Real talk. Word up, son."
 05-14-2006, 05:57 PM         #31
liljohnson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Def Poet said:
Arlington is not the hood whatsoever, it's just a bunch of middle and upper class kids "trying" to be hood, when in fact they're only being followers and portrying something they saw in a rap video or one of the many other f!ght videos on the net.
Didn't nobody say it was the hood but folks on here actin' like it's soft. I might agree wit' you had you said this 5 years ago but Arlington has become a slum (pretty much breeding grounds for violence), at least in designated areas. You're thinkin' of Plano homeboy.
 05-14-2006, 05:59 PM         #32
radiculust  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
look at these lil kids on here sayin yeahhh da shyt tight! Now wha if the same shyt was happenin to dem. 10 on 1, seein yo best friend or brother get k!lled and they want you to for wha, sum bullshyt like shoes or clothes or even fu*kin 20 beans!! n*gga grow the fu*k up cuz real n*ggaz dun f!ght no mo..we break bread n dats wha its all about! fu*k wha a n*gga got da say long as u makin cabbage the world can go to hell fo all i care! Ill tell ya str8 up, this town "Aggtown" is sucky cuz wha real set have SUBBURBS?? A 2 story house wit a big a.ss backyard is NOT the projects!! As i watch this video im like damn, is this what lil n*ggaz n stupid broads call THUGGING OR GANGSTER!! HAHAHA If you notice almost all dem n*ggaz who run on da n*gga who by his self alwayz get beat untill his people come gang that 1 n*gga!! That aint gangsta, dats how bi*ches f!ght!
 05-14-2006, 08:06 PM         #33
russoull  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u see the part when dudes head hit the curb? daaamn, curb was bloody n sh*t
 05-14-2006, 08:20 PM         #34
liljohnson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 radiculust said:
look at these lil kids on here sayin yeahhh da shyt tight! Now wha if the same shyt was happenin to dem. 10 on 1, seein yo best friend or brother get k!lled and they want you to for wha, sum bullshyt like shoes or clothes or even fu*kin 20 beans!! n*gga grow the fu*k up cuz real n*ggaz dun f!ght no mo..we break bread n dats wha its all about! fu*k wha a n*gga got da say long as u makin cabbage the world can go to hell fo all i care! Ill tell ya str8 up, this town "Aggtown" is sucky cuz wha real set have SUBBURBS?? A 2 story house wit a big a.ss backyard is NOT the projects!! As i watch this video im like damn, is this what lil n*ggaz n stupid broads call THUGGING OR GANGSTER!! HAHAHA If you notice almost all dem n*ggaz who run on da n*gga who by his self alwayz get beat untill his people come gang that 1 n*gga!! That aint gangsta, dats how bi*ches f!ght!
FYI - No one died in these f!ghts...
 12 years ago '05        #35
gotdemthangz 
space
space
space
$435 | Props total: 2 2
fu*k that stupid tape.. texas sux worse than i thought
 05-14-2006, 10:02 PM         #36
Above.Ground  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 legecy06 said:
Nobosy got k!lled yet but it probably would have happened eventually. anyways, im from arlington. that guy is pretty popular aroung here. matter of fact i got his my space.
LOL at the vids on the myspace, some of those kids f!ghtin mad pus*y, slappin at eachother and whatnot in front of their million dollar homes.
 12 years ago '06        #37
allstar3004 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$519 | Props total: 44 44
99 years in prison? That's too much
 12 years ago '04        #38
Def Poet|S 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,661 | Props total: 95 95
 liljohnson said:
Didn't nobody say it was the hood but folks on here actin' like it's soft. I might agree wit' you had you said this 5 years ago but Arlington has become a slum (pretty much breeding grounds for violence), at least in designated areas. You're thinkin' of Plano homeboy.
Arlington is not a breeding ground for violence, let's keep it real. As I stated in my previous post Arlington is just filled with a bunch of middle to upper class followers that don't have sh*t better to do. I grew up in the hood and arlington (fagg-town) is no where close to being a breeding ground for violence
 12 years ago '04        #39
OnTheReal 
space
space
$4,220 | Props total: 495 495
lol @ teens f!ghting making your city tough, fu*k outta here. come to bmore we'll just shoot ya dumb a.ss
 05-14-2006, 10:20 PM         #40
liljohnson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Def Poet said:
Arlington is not a breeding ground for violence, let's keep it real. As I stated in my previous post Arlington is just filled with a bunch of middle to upper class followers that don't have sh*t better to do. I grew up in the hood and arlington (fagg-town) is no where close to being a breeding ground for violence
Hate on Arlington all you want but middle to upper class followers are everywhere, not just here. Fort Worth is home to one of the most dangerous areas in all of the USA (Stop 6), and there are tons of rich folks there. Hell, even Oakcliff has its share of rich folks, and don't get me started on Dallas.

You may have grown up in the hood, but it obviously had no impression on you, seein' as how you have some gay a.ss anime in your avatar, you're a moderator on an internet forum, and not to mention a "poet." I'm not sittin' here sayin' Arlington is hard as fu*k but it sure ain't soft.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy