May 12 - Aggtown Fights 2 (Teen Fight Club)

view more...

most viewed right now
+57  132
149 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

abc

Props Slaps
 13 years ago '04        #26
Def Poet|M 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,746 | Props total: 309 309
Arlington is not the hood whatsoever, it's just a bunch of middle and upper class kids "trying" to be hood, when in fact they're only being followers and portrying something they saw in a rap video or one of the many other f!ght videos on the net.

05-14-2006, 09:24 AM         #27
LETZGETIT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
But tell me this! If the Aggtown so hard...why would f!ght somebody thats already scared and dont wanna f!ght and let alone have more than 1 n*gga f!ght him thats pus*y! Man sh*t is getting hectic! But its crazy when these kids start shooting up schools and blowing sh*t up!

13 years ago '04        #28
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,943 | Props total: 1789 1789
agg-town its going down :D

05-14-2006, 05:18 PM         #29
ga2384  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 b_eazy said
man u act like this type of sh*t dont happen all over the world...kids be f!ghtin all over the globe
I second that...n*ggas been doing that sh*t in my hood(dade county, lil haiti) for so long since like the early 90's and i bet it happens in every other hood except these dumb a.ss n*ggas got caught so they on TV....

05-14-2006, 05:55 PM         #30
liljohnson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TwinCaliber2kz said
n*gga Please...don'y play ya'self...u been to da bronx?
Of course, that's what I meant by "I been all around NYC."

"Real talk. Word up, son."

05-14-2006, 05:57 PM         #31
liljohnson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Def Poet said
Arlington is not the hood whatsoever, it's just a bunch of middle and upper class kids "trying" to be hood, when in fact they're only being followers and portrying something they saw in a rap video or one of the many other f!ght videos on the net.
Didn't nobody say it was the hood but folks on here actin' like it's soft. I might agree wit' you had you said this 5 years ago but Arlington has become a slum (pretty much breeding grounds for violence), at least in designated areas. You're thinkin' of Plano homeboy.

05-14-2006, 05:59 PM         #32
radiculust  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
look at these lil kids on here sayin yeahhh da shyt tight! Now wha if the same shyt was happenin to dem. 10 on 1, seein yo best friend or brother get k!lled and they want you to for wha, sum bullshyt like shoes or clothes or even fu*kin 20 beans!! n*gga grow the fu*k up cuz real n*ggaz dun f!ght no mo..we break bread n dats wha its all about! fu*k wha a n*gga got da say long as u makin cabbage the world can go to hell fo all i care! Ill tell ya str8 up, this town "Aggtown" is sucky cuz wha real set have SUBBURBS?? A 2 story house wit a big a.ss backyard is NOT the projects!! As i watch this video im like damn, is this what lil n*ggaz n stupid broads call THUGGING OR GANGSTER!! HAHAHA If you notice almost all dem n*ggaz who run on da n*gga who by his self alwayz get beat untill his people come gang that 1 n*gga!! That aint gangsta, dats how bi*ches f!ght!

05-14-2006, 08:06 PM         #33
russoull  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u see the part when dudes head hit the curb? daaamn, curb was bloody n sh*t

05-14-2006, 08:20 PM         #34
liljohnson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 radiculust said
look at these lil kids on here sayin yeahhh da shyt tight! Now wha if the same shyt was happenin to dem. 10 on 1, seein yo best friend or brother get k!lled and they want you to for wha, sum bullshyt like shoes or clothes or even fu*kin 20 beans!! n*gga grow the fu*k up cuz real n*ggaz dun f!ght no mo..we break bread n dats wha its all about! fu*k wha a n*gga got da say long as u makin cabbage the world can go to hell fo all i care! Ill tell ya str8 up, this town "Aggtown" is sucky cuz wha real set have SUBBURBS?? A 2 story house wit a big a.ss backyard is NOT the projects!! As i watch this video im like damn, is this what lil n*ggaz n stupid broads call THUGGING OR GANGSTER!! HAHAHA If you notice almost all dem n*ggaz who run on da n*gga who by his self alwayz get beat untill his people come gang that 1 n*gga!! That aint gangsta, dats how bi*ches f!ght!
FYI - No one died in these f!ghts...

13 years ago '05        #35
gotdemthangz 
space
space
space
$436 | Props total: 4 4
fu*k that stupid tape.. texas sux worse than i thought

05-14-2006, 10:02 PM         #36
Above.Ground  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 legecy06 said
Nobosy got k!lled yet but it probably would have happened eventually. anyways, im from arlington. that guy is pretty popular aroung here. matter of fact i got his my space.
LOL at the vids on the myspace, some of those kids f!ghtin mad pus*y, slappin at eachother and whatnot in front of their million dollar homes.

13 years ago '06        #37
allstar3004 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$519 | Props total: 44 44
99 years in prison? That's too much

13 years ago '04        #38
Def Poet|M 1 heat pts
space
space
 liljohnson said
Didn't nobody say it was the hood but folks on here actin' like it's soft. I might agree wit' you had you said this 5 years ago but Arlington has become a slum (pretty much breeding grounds for violence), at least in designated areas. You're thinkin' of Plano homeboy.
Arlington is not a breeding ground for violence, let's keep it real. As I stated in my previous post Arlington is just filled with a bunch of middle to upper class followers that don't have sh*t better to do. I grew up in the hood and arlington (fagg-town) is no where close to being a breeding ground for violence

13 years ago '04        #39
OnTheReal 
space
space
$4,239 | Props total: 530 530
lol @ teens f!ghting making your city tough, fu*k outta here. come to bmore we'll just shoot ya dumb a.ss

05-14-2006, 10:20 PM         #40
liljohnson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Def Poet said
Arlington is not a breeding ground for violence, let's keep it real. As I stated in my previous post Arlington is just filled with a bunch of middle to upper class followers that don't have sh*t better to do. I grew up in the hood and arlington (fagg-town) is no where close to being a breeding ground for violence
Hate on Arlington all you want but middle to upper class followers are everywhere, not just here. Fort Worth is home to one of the most dangerous areas in all of the USA (Stop 6), and there are tons of rich folks there. Hell, even Oakcliff has its share of rich folks, and don't get me started on Dallas.

You may have grown up in the hood, but it obviously had no impression on you, seein' as how you have some gay a.ss anime in your avatar, you're a moderator on an internet forum, and not to mention a "poet." I'm not sittin' here sayin' Arlington is hard as fu*k but it sure ain't soft.

13 years ago '05        #41
chrsdstryr 
space
space
space
$487 | Props total: 0 0
damn, getting beat down and videotaping it to sell, I wonder if it made any money?

13 years ago '04        #42
TwinCaliber2kz 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,017 | Props total: 2943 2943
 liljohnson said
Of course, that's what I meant by "I been all around NYC."

"Real talk. Word up, son."

Shut Dat sh*t Up.... u ain't been nowhere in da bronx,talkin dat bullsh*t

"Fa Sho Dawg."

13 years ago '04        #43
Def Poet|M 1 heat pts
space
space
 liljohnson said
Hate on Arlington all you want but middle to upper class followers are everywhere, not just here. Fort Worth is home to one of the most dangerous areas in all of the USA (Stop 6), and there are tons of rich folks there. Hell, even Oakcliff has its share of rich folks, and don't get me started on Dallas.

You may have grown up in the hood, but it obviously had no impression on you, seein' as how you have some gay a.ss anime in your avatar, you're a moderator on an internet forum, and not to mention a "poet." I'm not sittin' here sayin' Arlington is hard as fu*k but it sure ain't soft.
i see that you are very ignorant to things in life and just because i like things like poetry & anime doesn't mean the hood had no impression on me, it just means that i have my own mind and i'm not a follower like you and i'm from stop 6 so come show me where there are rich people at over here

05-15-2006, 12:33 AM         #44
Pimpstar  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn... there's some stupid fu*ks out there and in these boards... you wouldn't be so proud of your hood if you got the sh*t beat out of you! Stupid lil f*cks

05-15-2006, 12:50 AM         #45
liquidvexx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'll tell you one thing if that was me that got slammed on the curb and repeatidly hit in the face, or if it wasnt me but one of my family members or something, wow, i'm not a violent dude but i would probably shoot one of them, see how funny that sh*t would be than. all that f!ghting people act like theres no reallife conciquences

05-15-2006, 07:05 AM         #46
liljohnson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Def Poet said
i see that you are very ignorant to things in life and just because i like things like poetry & anime doesn't mean the hood had no impression on me, it just means that i have my own mind and i'm not a follower like you and i'm from stop 6 so come show me where there are rich people at over here
I never said rich people lived in Stop 6, I said they lived in Fort Worth (hooked on Phonics much?).

...and a follower? How am I a follower? I've never met a single person in this world that shared the same views as me (political, religion, etc.). Explain to me how I'm a follower, and keep in mind that damn near every person in this thread has tried to argue wit' me and that's a constant across Boxden...a mainstream forum. I've been referred to as a bigot on numerous occasions and I'm very proud of that.

Get your facts straight before callin' someone a follower...go watch Pokemon or somethin'.

Last edited by liljohnson; 05-15-2006 at 07:07 AM..

13 years ago '04        #47
Thirdc0astgh0st 
space
space
$992 | Props total: 57 57
Those Agg town boys should of come to Oak Cliff, they would of been the ones running home. HahahAhaa

05-15-2006, 07:47 AM         #48
dopefiend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh at all the dumb a.ssed kiddies in this thread.

13 years ago '05        #49
§wiff 
space
space
$1,345 | Props total: 5 5
Agg-town is not da hood whatsoever @ dudes tryin to fool ppl into thinking Arlington is hood

Last edited by §wiff; 05-15-2006 at 08:22 AM..

13 years ago '04        #50
Def Poet|M 1 heat pts
space
space
 liljohnson said
I never said rich people lived in Stop 6, I said they lived in Fort Worth (hooked on Phonics much?).

...and a follower? How am I a follower? I've never met a single person in this world that shared the same views as me (political, religion, etc.). Explain to me how I'm a follower, and keep in mind that damn near every person in this thread has tried to argue wit' me and that's a constant across Boxden...a mainstream forum. I've been referred to as a bigot on numerous occasions and I'm very proud of that.

Get your facts straight before callin' someone a follower...go watch Pokemon or somethin'.

You're entitled to your opinion, but for you to say that Arlington is a breeding ground for violence nah that's just not true and from your statements in this thread you seem very close minded also, Plus you're talking about these f!ghts like the sh*t is cool and uppin Arlington and saying it's not soft, c'mon now we both know that Arlington is filled with some want to be thugs. Please tell me what area of Ft.Worth has rich people?

Home      

most viewed right now
+34online now  50
Video inside funny as sh*t: Jack thriller takes over EXXXOTICA 2018
69 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+271online now  46
NBA They Leaked The Uncensored Altercation Between Kevin Durant & Draymond Green
101 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+28online now  41
Article inside When did you know your marriage was doomed?
122 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+75online now  30
Video inside Eminem be like
176 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+174online now  29
Image(s) inside Im Not Really In To BBW But This One Could Get The Ring
96 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+64online now  28
Mac Miller Planned His Death. Swimming is a Concept of Death
121 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-99online now  25
Ancient Egyptians were more EUROPEAN than African
93 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-20online now  15
Image(s) inside El Chapo’s wife, the 'Kim Kardashian' of Mexico, turns heads as hubby ..
72 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy