May 11 - Chris Tucker Highest Paid Actor in the World

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
8 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
89 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #41
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
 Billy_Blanko said:
when your production budget is $150 million + advertising and you take in $47 the first weekend and start factoring in the usual drop offs...

wow man , that is pretty big !!

i unno i stand corrected ..... my next q would be why the hell they would dump that much cash into a flick ? i mean seriously is that how much we need to spend to put out a flick ? thats rediculous ...

but anyways ,,

all in all speaking of chris tucker , dude , i absolutly love what he brings to the table .... but its just such a damn shame ... such a wasted talent for him to be so one dimensional with this whole rush hour thing ....

i mean at this point i dont give 2 sh*ts about jackie chan ... mainly cause theres a billion other dudes who do much more extreme sh*t and are pretty much 10 fold more talented ..

and them story lines of rush hour are just terrible. ... and even the wave of sh*t after the first rush hour .. ala romeo must die , exit wounds , etc etc ... pretty much following suit , its a lame hollywood ..

but i just prey for the love of the industry and for movies like Friday , that we the fans and the industry gets a lift with the return of smokey !!!
 12 years ago '04        #42
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,410 | Props total: 3473 3473
i should also note that chris tucker is probably also getting 10% of the total gross of Rush Hour 3.. Which could quite possibly get him $55-60 million when its all said and done (if the movie grosses a lot of money like is probably will)
 05-11-2006, 09:42 PM         #43
tru_overdose 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he for sure in the last friday movie too, 100 percent guarenteed to co star with ice cube
 05-11-2006, 09:43 PM         #44
nyykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tha fu*k? didnt tom cruise just sign a deal for 100 mil?
 12 years ago '05        #45
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
^^^ exactly my man.
 12 years ago '05        #46
BigL4Life 
space
space
$3,962 | Props total: 6 6
they said the only movies he eva made were the rush hours... he was in money talks and dead presidents...

so that doesnt make his value of 600 million for the 2 films down...

also the highest paid actor 4 one movie is bruce willis with 6th sense... he made ova 100million with that...

keanu reeves brought in ova $150 million with the matrix... he owns part of the trilogy
 05-11-2006, 10:05 PM         #47
bones06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thats good stuff!
 05-11-2006, 10:06 PM         #48
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is bullsh*t. Maybe he has the most in a contract "up front", like he gets 25 mill no matter what, but many actors make over that with movie-gross royalties.
 05-11-2006, 10:09 PM         #49
VirginiaHustler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 atlsuburbs said:
wow..yesh a black man is da worlds highest paid actor dats sweet
I think Tom Hanks prob makes more per film than Chris Tucker. Tucker ain't even funny.
 05-11-2006, 10:12 PM         #50
SKINNI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Just Hope He Dont Pull A Dave Chappelle
 05-11-2006, 10:24 PM         #51
Greetings 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
...and you know this maaan
 12 years ago '05        #52
clarence1986 
space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 5 5
 NoreDirtay said:
thats what i'm sayin....its only been out for a fu*kin week. And it still made almost $60 mill its first week. Whoever wrote that is stupid.
but with all the hoopla surroundin it was supposed to do at least a hundred mill
 12 years ago '04        #53
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,404 | Props total: 3912 3912
damn dude makin some bank
 05-11-2006, 10:57 PM         #54
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this doesnt mean sh*t

when Sam did PULP FICTION he prob didnt get paid that much because it was like in the early 90's, now pay days for actors are gettin higher , so this one movie sh*t dont mean ANYTHING......
 05-11-2006, 10:58 PM         #55
sneakerfreak 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chokeabiish said:
wtf ?
thats news to me. one thing i dont understand iz sayin mi3 iz a flop
its not...it just they expected it to do much more...
 05-11-2006, 10:59 PM         #56
sneakerfreak 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 macadon83 said:
This is bullsh*t. Maybe he has the most in a contract "up front", like he gets 25 mill no matter what, but many actors make over that with movie-gross royalties.

wrong most actors don't even get that because they are not involved as producers, tom cruise is, which is why he's rich as sh*t. actors fees are paid up front, and thats all they get.
 05-11-2006, 10:59 PM         #57
sneakerfreak 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigL4Life said:
they said the only movies he eva made were the rush hours... he was in money talks and dead presidents...

so that doesnt make his value of 600 million for the 2 films down...

also the highest paid actor 4 one movie is bruce willis with 6th sense... he made ova 100million with that...

keanu reeves brought in ova $150 million with the matrix... he owns part of the trilogy
wrong....
 05-11-2006, 11:02 PM         #58
sneakerfreak 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mszomola said:
wow man , that is pretty big !!

i unno i stand corrected ..... my next q would be why the hell they would dump that much cash into a flick ? i mean seriously is that how much we need to spend to put out a flick ? thats rediculous ...

but anyways ,,

all in all speaking of chris tucker , dude , i absolutly love what he brings to the table .... but its just such a damn shame ... such a wasted talent for him to be so one dimensional with this whole rush hour thing ....

i mean at this point i dont give 2 sh*ts about jackie chan ... mainly cause theres a billion other dudes who do much more extreme sh*t and are pretty much 10 fold more talented ..

and them story lines of rush hour are just terrible. ... and even the wave of sh*t after the first rush hour .. ala romeo must die , exit wounds , etc etc ... pretty much following suit , its a lame hollywood ..

but i just prey for the love of the industry and for movies like Friday , that we the fans and the industry gets a lift with the return of smokey !!!
because with things like these sequels they expect to make it back, spiderman 3 is costing 250 dollars which i think is ridiculous but w/e
 05-11-2006, 11:04 PM         #59
bammer weed 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mi3 flopped
people are tired of tomkat or whatever the hell u call it
 12 years ago '04        #60
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
I like Chris Tucker, but this article is complete bullsh*t.

Cruise co-produced MI3 and he starred in it. He will make more than 40-50 mill from the film; And Arnold made 30 mill plus back-end percentages on Terminator 3.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
113 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy