May 11 - Chris Tucker Highest Paid Actor in the World

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
228 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
105 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
159 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #21
King Ryan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,649 | Props total: 1340 1340
That movie sucked, you have to think how can you say it flopped if you never seen it. Yeah it made 60 million in a week because it was a highly anticipated film, but the overall movie and especially the ending was horrible. THe movie was a flop cause it didnt live up to the hype, but it still was an entertaining film so people went to see it and I know more than a few left disappointed.
 05-11-2006, 07:56 PM         #22
Ratio 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn...with money like that Ice Cube will never be able to put him in a Friday movie...I know it wasnt gonna happen but I still had hope
 12 years ago '04        #23
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
space
$18,666 | Props total: 6788 6788
i'm mad....y tha h-ll do entertianiers get so much....no 1 in tha world should b makkin that much fa doin sumthin as stupid as actin
 12 years ago '05        #24
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
just cuz he got 25 million for one movie dont make him the richest. Tom cruise, hanks, denzel been gettiing that money for years. he has alot of catching up to do to the big actors
 05-11-2006, 08:11 PM         #25
Billy_Blanko 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mszomola said:
how can you flop with 60 mill in the bank on first week ?
when your production budget is $150 million + advertising and you take in $47 the first weekend and start factoring in the usual drop offs...
 12 years ago '05        #26
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
 Billy_Blanko said:
when your production budget is $150 million + advertising and you take in $47 the first weekend and start factoring in the usual drop offs...

yeah basically....

im happy for chris tucker but its not like hes a serious actor who can play any type of role like samuel L OR denzel.......i would prefer 1 of them to get that type of money but still good for him
 12 years ago '04        #27
alvin1872001 
space
space
space
$957 | Props total: 0 0
thats not true Arnold Swarzenager got $30 mil for T3 plus 5% of what ever the movie made i just seen that on E!. but props to Cris he deservs it
 12 years ago '04        #28
Polk County 
space
space
$1,060 | Props total: 147 147
Wow, the highest paid actor in the world is a comedian who isn't funny.
-fu*ker
Wtf you must be a Jeff Foxworthy fan. Chris Tucker is funny as fu*k. And he got a $25 million deal to prove it.
 05-11-2006, 08:40 PM         #29
r-d0t 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoreDirtay said:
thats what i'm sayin....its only been out for a fu*kin week. And it still made almost $60 mill its first week. Whoever wrote that is stupid.
no doubt $60 mil is a huge amount, but I think that they're saying that because of the hype that surrounded the movie and the fact that it cost the producers something like $120 mil+ to make MI3. also, that 60 mil goes down week by week.

edit

haha maybe i should read. dude above said damn near the exact same thing.
 12 years ago '04        #30
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,170 | Props total: 5427 5427
cris tucker isn't THAT funny, but congrats to the brother for getting paid. when was the last movie he made? rush hour 2? that's sh*t's ridiculous to lay off this long...and he was eating well.
 12 years ago '05        #31
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
 awall said:
yeah basically....

im happy for chris tucker but its not like hes a serious actor who can play any type of role like samuel L OR denzel.......i would prefer 1 of them to get that type of money but still good for him

they do get this money. people are dumb. no more comments. its 25 million for one movie thats its no others. the well known actors get THAT FOR EVERY MOVIE.
 12 years ago '04        #32
pimppoet 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,933 | Props total: 230 230
A movie execs,critics,etc consider a flop if/cuz:

1.There figures on what they expect to make,estimate earnings,arent meet.
2.The film doesnt/just barely broke even with the budget.
3.Overhyped like most recent movies.

I hope rush hour 3 doesnt flop.I know he under alotta pressure.
 12 years ago '04        #33
thegod 
space
space
space
$1,381 | Props total: 186 186
If he's gettin 25mil, I hope Jackie is getting the same. This n*gga Tucker got like 5 movies under his belt, and this n*gga think he the sh*t. How long have they been talking bout Rush Hour 3. I remember the article when they were talking bout how Chris Tucker was holding out and sh*t while Jackie was ready to go. Chris wanted a big a.ss raise, plus part of gross of the film.

Funny how n*gga got a "religious" and is too good to do a Friday film, but now hes all greedy and money hungry. Jackie has like damn near, what, 100 movies under his belt, and he aint acting like this, and without him there is no Rush Hour.

Man, fu*k Chris Tucker. He dont deserve that money. n*gga fell off. n*gga wont do another movie if it aint Rush Hour where he getting a big check.
 05-11-2006, 08:55 PM         #34
Lake85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props to him for gettin 25 mill....but i hope this n*gga makes the movie
 05-11-2006, 09:05 PM         #35
w00kie Slayer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he needs to throw me some cash
 12 years ago '05        #36
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
Arnold Schwarzenegger: (7 films over $100M) Current Salary: $30M (Borderline Bankability. Hasn't really hit it big since 1994. Hopefully things will change after the release of T3. But, most definitely NOT worth $30M..no way..no how!) Arnold, we KNOW you can't act, but you can deliver the action movies better than most...so, lets see some of that "old Arnold"! You need to be doing something to earn that $30M paycheck...and, you can fire your agent for the roles you've gotten, but...hate to tell you, it's not your agent's fault. WMA is probably the best agent you could have, it's a shame you choose to blame them for your downfall.

END OF STORY NOT THE HIGHEST PAID ACTOR. AND THIS IN 2002.

AND HE TIES LIKE 5 ACTORS IN 2002. NOW IM SURE HE IS GETTING CRUSHED NOW MY CRUISE, WASHINGTON, HANKS, FORD. ECT
 12 years ago '06        #37
dmoney80 
space
space
$1,416 | Props total: 12 12
dat n*gga mad funny, its bout damn time a black dude made it big..Big Ups to Chris Tucker
 12 years ago '04        #38
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,362 | Props total: 6375 6375
it flopped becuz peoples exspected to be more
 12 years ago '05        #39
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
 dmoney80 said:
dat n*gga mad funny, its bout damn time a black dude made it big..Big Ups to Chris Tucker

ya cuz sam jackson, denzel, The Game, 50 CEnt and every rapper arent black and made it.

why is boxden filled with idiots
 12 years ago '04        #40
Rufus The Stunt 
space
space
space
$4,355 | Props total: 0 0
He's handled his career very nicely
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
57 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
18 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
17 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
30 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
101 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy