most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
90 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 05-11-2006, 05:40 PM         #21
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ Lmao the "Dress Code" one that just came out is great
 05-11-2006, 09:29 PM         #22
mvick0772  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Trey Wingo- DAAAAA RAIDARS!!!!
 05-11-2006, 09:36 PM         #23
Escrow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dagame04 said:
He says things sometimes that just make you shake your head and laugh after the fact like from '96 he's hittin harder than Wu-Tang with a head ache

(I was like wtf)

"AS Hardcore as Wu-Tang with a hangover"....classic stuart scott

I also think its hilarious when they do the jacked up segment on monday night countdown...
 12 years ago '06        #24
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,665 | Props total: 2353 2353
Van Pelt is that new dude...he does an imitation of Arsenio introducing Randy Watson when he calls Earl Watson highlights..."Eaarrrllll Watsoooonnn"...s3xual Choclate...s3xual Choclate!.....(see Coming to America)
 05-11-2006, 09:46 PM         #25
nyykid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kenny mayne say hello to my little friend
stu scott said some funny sh*t once when he siad "i almost got my ghetto card revoked)
 12 years ago '05        #26
Andym1731 
space
space
$1,021 | Props total: 0 0
One of my favorites was back in the day. I think it was Rich Eisen, when Carlos Delgado hit a home run, he would say "Carlos Delgado...He Del-Got It"

Kenny Maine use to use 2 phrases after a homeruns that went something like: "Your puny ballparks are too small to contain my gargantuan blasts! Bring me the finest meats and cheeses for a clubhouse feast!" and "Yahtzee!!" that sh*t use to crack me up.

Larry Beil used a funny one too that went, "It's a 6-4-3 double play if you're scoring at home. If not, try flowers."
 05-11-2006, 10:50 PM         #27
DJLow2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Stuart Scott is lame as fu*k.
 12 years ago '04        #28
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,060 | Props total: 11870 11870
any stu scott ebonics
during football season some dude caught a pass for a TD and he goes "holla at a playa when you see em in the street"

sh*t was funny to me idunno why

also when the dude with the buzz cut and glasses (not good with names) showin someone gettin blocked and yells DONT BRING THAT KOOLAID TO A GIN PARTY
 12 years ago '04        #29
daboahmiz 
space
space
$1,660 | Props total: 171 171
 Andym1731 said:
One of my favorites was back in the day. I think it was Rich Eisen, when Carlos Delgado hit a home run, he would say "Carlos Delgado...He Del-Got It"

Kenny Maine use to use 2 phrases after a homeruns that went something like: "Your puny ballparks are too small to contain my gargantuan blasts! Bring me the finest meats and cheeses for a clubhouse feast!" and "Yahtzee!!" that sh*t use to crack me up.

Larry Beil used a funny one too that went, "It's a 6-4-3 double play if you're scoring at home. If not, try flowers."

"bring me your finest meats (no homo) and cheeses" was some FUNNY SH*T back in the day....
Stuart Scott was that dude like 15 years ago.. now most of his sh*t is played out... and i wish he'd get that lazy eye fixed...

another old school one... when doing Portland Trailblazer highlights, someone used to say, he's not your Vydas, he's ARVYDAS (Sabonis).
 05-11-2006, 11:44 PM         #30
Spookerrr  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my favorite espn sh*t of all time was the commercial in the mid 90s with evander holyfield and charlie steiner, charlie was hidin under the desk, and Evander was walkin around the studio yellin "Charlie! Come on out and getch ya whoopin!"
 12 years ago '06        #31
daffysm 
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 2069 2069
"en-car-nastyion" haha

"back back back back GONE"
 12 years ago '04        #32
Icy 
space
space
$1,375 | Props total: 39 39
Albert....Pujols....Has....Just....Left....The.... Building.
 12 years ago '05        #33
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
[QUOTE=Andym1731]

QUOTE]
LMAOOOOOOOO
 12 years ago '05        #34
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,927 | Props total: 646 646
"Say Hello.......................to My Lil Friend"
 12 years ago '04        #35
1nonly 15 heat pts15
space
space
$12,459 | Props total: 1239 1239
Scott Van pelt says #1 in the hood G = Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

John Anderson is real funny too
 05-13-2006, 08:11 AM         #36
TakaTheOne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when SVP says "Thats levitation homes" he bit that from tenacious d. also that commercial where he steals lebrons chair and denies it haha. im sick to death of those damn espn mobile commercials though.
 05-13-2006, 09:45 AM         #37
growth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the 90's were the best. i miss rich eisen n kenny mayne
 05-13-2006, 10:04 AM         #38
muzikfrk75  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is it Scott Van Pelt that does the M.O.P. quotes (he's on FIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA)
 12 years ago '04        #39
knives 
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 24 24
Last season there was a Cavs game where Eric Snow had a problem with Paul Silas, and got benched the rest of the game....so during sportscenter, they showed the interviews in the locker room, and reporters asked Silas what the problem was and he wouldn't go into detail. So when they kept asking him, he shouted, "Am i speaking chinese!?" Then steve Berthume goes, "Yao Ming, your thoughts".... That sh*t had me dying.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
83 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
70 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy