squad up!

Damn Biggie was Involved in Tupacís Quad Shooting! DAMN

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 12 years ago '06        #26
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,930 | Props total: 9459 9459
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said
put it like this karma
that's exactly what I feel happened in biggie's murder also. he went to another coast and was set up just like pac was. I remember pac in an interview saying, "what happened to me is like biggie coming out here to cali and lets say he got shot, but when you ask the people out here what happened, they gonna say I don't know, you know they lying." biggie was setup in cali just like how pac was plotted on in ny and no one wanted to come further for big's shooting just like how he didn't want to come forward to pac for his shooting. is this karma or what? I don't know. I do think biggie knows something or was probably part of the plot in the ny shooting.

12 years ago '06        #27
Pusha T 
space
space
space
$532 | Props total: 0 0
of biggie did have a come bac than wat was it

12 years ago '06        #28
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
^^biggie had so many it's hard to name em all. If I get time I'll probably posts long kiss goodnight og where you can hear biggie talking sh*t in the adlibs if you listen closely.

05-12-2006, 09:44 PM         #29
prophetz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
too many pac groupies

12 years ago '05        #30
rippac4 
space
space
$14,476 | Props total: 1587 1587
then people wonder why Pac was dissing Biggie like Biggie was innocent if you was in Pac's shoes & you got set up & one of your boys was involved what would you do?

12 years ago '05        #31
$outhside 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,105 | Props total: 1 1

05-13-2006, 01:51 AM         #32
shatso  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm sure theres proof/some legality to it, but remember guys - people will do anything for publicity (selling his book).

05-13-2006, 09:06 AM         #33
Lemmeknow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 $outhside said
this don't show nothing.

12 years ago '06        #34
3x's Plat'Num 
space
space
$491 | Props total: 0 0
i always thought big and puff has something to do with PaC being shot and i always thought that if big was the bigger man or puff was the bigger man they would have went to paC like a man or at least address the situation more fluently then what they had. Maybe if big or puff would have addressed it or stepped to PaC we wouldnt have 2 dead greats and one businessman living off one dead great (Puff)!

12 years ago '04        #35
Castro 10304 21 heat pts21
space
space
$1,668 | Props total: 304 304
na big wasn't involved. Big Stretch from the Live Squad Was. he was murdered exactly a year after pac's shooting in 95

05-13-2006, 12:33 PM         #36
mygangstalean  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Big threw mad subliminal shots at pac on life after death just listen to long kiss goodnight that whole song is about pac.I wish they couldve settled that differently."

u know after i read ur post i listened to llong kiss godnight and this one line that biggie said caught my attention

"slugs missed ya, i aint mad at ya"

slugs missed ya cuz tupac didnt die in the fisrt shooting, and i aint mad at ya mocking 2pacs song called i aint mad at ya

12 years ago '06        #37
frosty89 
space
space
$640 | Props total: 4 4
damn thats fu*ked up

12 years ago '05        #38
4REAL 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,422 | Props total: 5834 5834
 mygangstalean said
"Big threw mad subliminal shots at pac on life after death just listen to long kiss goodnight that whole song is about pac.I wish they couldve settled that differently."

u know after i read ur post i listened to llong kiss godnight and this one line that biggie said caught my attention

"slugs missed ya, i aint mad at ya"

slugs missed ya cuz tupac didnt die in the fisrt shooting, and i aint mad at ya mocking 2pacs song called i aint mad at ya

Also don't forget that line on Long Kiss Goodnight. Biggie was vicious. He had a couple of lines thrown at Pac all over lad.

"n*gga please, blood flood your dungareez and that's just the half of my war path."

In that line he was talking about how Pac got shot in the nuts.

12 years ago '05        #39
4REAL 4 heat pts
space
space
I also heard Biggie made a song called "Dig Em Up" after Pac passed when the alive rumors of pac started coming out all over the place in magazines, conversations, etc.

05-13-2006, 12:59 PM         #40
mygangstalean  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
really i aint noticed the dungareeze line, thats crazy, i dont think the dig'em up thing is true though

12 years ago '05        #41
4REAL 4 heat pts
space
space
 mygangstalean said
really i aint noticed the dungareeze line, thats crazy, i dont think the dig'em up thing is true though
Damn, how you do you not notice that. That was an early line on that record.

Did you catch it when he said,"You got fu*ked 4 times. Damn that 3-9 fu*ked you up forreal though.....as for no remorse, we feel no."

With that line he was talking about Pac's jail sentence and that alleged r*pe incident that Wendy Williams made up.

He even took stabs at Ghose & Rae on that record. at least that's what I've heard. "Snort caine n*ggaz, extortion came quicker, you still tickle me, I use to be a small triple B, till lil cease crippled me."

There were rumors around that Ghost & Rae used coke. It's more to that line I think, but that's all I know.

Big was subliminal. And he really moved in silence and violence.

12 years ago '06        #42
Riley Freeman 
space
space
$2,183 | Props total: 44 44
F*ck a subliminal line , u got sumtin' 2 say 2 a ni99a say it . 4get all that u know who we talkin 2 or about .

*say his name , ni99a say his name *

05-13-2006, 01:23 PM         #43
Lemmeknow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah, biggie had plenty of subliminals.

Digemup can be a possibility but we all know that Diddy or no one from badboy would ever release that because they are trying to protect big's image and rep. I know diddy has hidden alot of subliminals towards pac on biggie tracks. like on born again. big had a song called dangerous mc's and on the original song biggie had a blatant line towards pac, but it was edited out or covered over. the reason I feel puffy and badboy does that is so people wont look at biggie as in engaging in any beefs because they want the public to see biggie as a smooth, calm, mellow dude even throughout beefs. big's image is on the line when it comes to diddy. just remember it was badboy that said biggie never made any responses towards pac in any way, shape, or form. now it's clear to me why they would lie about that. any blatant biggie diss songs or any diss songs period that diddy may have will never see the light of day until maybe diddy himself passes.

05-13-2006, 01:28 PM         #44
mygangstalean  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well i didnt know dungareeze were balls if i knew that i probably would have got that part

12 years ago '05        #45
4REAL 4 heat pts
space
space
 Lemmeknow said
Yeah, biggie had plenty of subliminals.

Digemup can be a possibility but we all know that Diddy or no one from badboy would ever release that because they are trying to protect big's image and rep. I know diddy has hidden alot of subliminals towards pac on biggie tracks. like on born again. big had a song called dangerous mc's and on the original song biggie had a blatant line towards pac, but it was edited out or covered over. the reason I feel puffy and badboy does that is so people wont look at biggie as in engaging in any beefs because they want the public to see biggie as a smooth, calm, mellow dude even throughout beefs. big's image is on the line when it comes to diddy. just remember it was badboy that said biggie never made any responses towards pac in any way, shape, or form. now it's clear to me why they would lie about that. any blatant biggie diss songs or any diss songs period that diddy may have will never see the light of day until maybe diddy himself passes.
That is real talk. Bad boy has Big's image to protect. Because I remember Puffy and baboy denying any type of retalitions from Big also.

12 years ago '05        #46
4REAL 4 heat pts
space
space
 mygangstalean said
well i didnt know dungareeze were balls if i knew that i probably would have got that part
If you're bleeding from your private area, don't you think the blood will flood down your pants, trousers, and or anything your wearing beneath the waiste area? No offense, but and at the same time.

12 years ago '06        #47
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
damn at everything being revealed in this topic.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snoop just played himself with this post
49 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Knows Damn Well Them Shorts Too Small For All That A$$
57 comments
4 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time to address the Elephant in the room. Rap music is poisoning our y..
182 comments
4 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Katt Williams To C Tha God :"I Can Smell Your Foundation Make Up From O..
79 comments
5 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Hot97 talking that hot sh-t about Kanye
5 comments
42 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake's baby mother selling some dope ass art on IG
133 comments
6 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
This bih is fiiiiine
8 comments
5 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Best look yet at Peter Parkerís new suit in ĎSpider-Man: Far From Home
21 comments
5 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Patriots have banned fan who threw beer at Tyreek Hill & turned matter ove..
70 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL The GOAT Brady shows love to Antonio Brown
20 comments
4 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 14 - Dave Chappelle Gives His Take on Kanye x Trump
31 comments
6 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside When your tough guy act gets denied
22 comments
6 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 15 - Man Wins World Championship Event in Womenís Cycling
77 comments
6 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside They're paying people $10,000 to cross this bridge 💸
61 comments
6 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WoOd Let HEr STrOKE mE! 🎨
46 comments
6 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Smh this nicca Jim Jones looks like a midget fron waist below!
9 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside First Look at Black Suit Superman from the Elseworlds Crossover
3 comments
2 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Possible to meet with someone in the astral realm who is also doing astral pro..
25 comments
6 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 6IX9INE Trolls Drake ďMy Dad Is A Better Father Than You!Ē
34 comments
5 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Big mouth Gaylen Ramsey silent after Dallas ass whooping
41 comments
5 hours ago
@sports
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
LeMar G
SubConscious
Player2
AlBooBoo
Gang Sht
Lord God
DrizzyStan06
theFREAK
mrwoods2
micropave
Top 10 most slapped recently
gemini8686
suavehooper
Gang Sht
BlackDynamite
dtdroid
CityofChampions
NinetyThree94
Take Care
Tony Calamari
blah blah blah

most viewed right now
online now  42
Article inside Former ĎAmerican Idolí Star Gets Busted For Alleged Heroin Distribution
49 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  37
Image(s) inside Yella Beezy Was Shot 8 Times Early Morning; Rumored To Be Retaliation ..
271 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  35
Video inside What Happens If You Stop Ma***rbating (Motion Picture x List)
151 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  23
Video inside Yaki Kadafi Saw 2pac's Shooter & Orlando Anderson Wasn't The Person Tha..
69 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  18
Image(s) inside WARNING: Set your messages to private on ps4 NOW! Huge System breaking..
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  14
Snoop Dogg found out who "Kiki" is and is going at Kanye's neck
119 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  13
Image(s) inside onlyyaelin