Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
73 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
133 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 12 years ago '05        #41
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,432 | Props total: 1371 1371
 mygangstalean said:
really i aint noticed the dungareeze line, thats crazy, i dont think the dig'em up thing is true though
Damn, how you do you not notice that. That was an early line on that record.

Did you catch it when he said,"You got fu*ked 4 times. Damn that 3-9 fu*ked you up forreal though.....as for no remorse, we feel no."

With that line he was talking about Pac's jail sentence and that alleged r*pe incident that Wendy Williams made up.

He even took stabs at Ghose & Rae on that record. at least that's what I've heard. "Snort caine n*ggaz, extortion came quicker, you still tickle me, I use to be a small triple B, till lil cease crippled me."

There were rumors around that Ghost & Rae used coke. It's more to that line I think, but that's all I know.

Big was subliminal. And he really moved in silence and violence.
 12 years ago '06        #42
Riley Freeman 
space
space
$2,172 | Props total: 36 36
F*ck a subliminal line , u got sumtin' 2 say 2 a ni99a say it . 4get all that u know who we talkin 2 or about .

*say his name , ni99a say his name *
 05-13-2006, 02:23 PM         #43
Lemmeknow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah, biggie had plenty of subliminals.

Digemup can be a possibility but we all know that Diddy or no one from badboy would ever release that because they are trying to protect big's image and rep. I know diddy has hidden alot of subliminals towards pac on biggie tracks. like on born again. big had a song called dangerous mc's and on the original song biggie had a blatant line towards pac, but it was edited out or covered over. the reason I feel puffy and badboy does that is so people wont look at biggie as in engaging in any beefs because they want the public to see biggie as a smooth, calm, mellow dude even throughout beefs. big's image is on the line when it comes to diddy. just remember it was badboy that said biggie never made any responses towards pac in any way, shape, or form. now it's clear to me why they would lie about that. any blatant biggie diss songs or any diss songs period that diddy may have will never see the light of day until maybe diddy himself passes.
 05-13-2006, 02:28 PM         #44
mygangstalean  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well i didnt know dungareeze were balls if i knew that i probably would have got that part
 12 years ago '05        #45
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
 Lemmeknow said:
Yeah, biggie had plenty of subliminals.

Digemup can be a possibility but we all know that Diddy or no one from badboy would ever release that because they are trying to protect big's image and rep. I know diddy has hidden alot of subliminals towards pac on biggie tracks. like on born again. big had a song called dangerous mc's and on the original song biggie had a blatant line towards pac, but it was edited out or covered over. the reason I feel puffy and badboy does that is so people wont look at biggie as in engaging in any beefs because they want the public to see biggie as a smooth, calm, mellow dude even throughout beefs. big's image is on the line when it comes to diddy. just remember it was badboy that said biggie never made any responses towards pac in any way, shape, or form. now it's clear to me why they would lie about that. any blatant biggie diss songs or any diss songs period that diddy may have will never see the light of day until maybe diddy himself passes.
That is real talk. Bad boy has Big's image to protect. Because I remember Puffy and baboy denying any type of retalitions from Big also.
 12 years ago '05        #46
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
 mygangstalean said:
well i didnt know dungareeze were balls if i knew that i probably would have got that part
If you're bleeding from your private area, don't you think the blood will flood down your pants, trousers, and or anything your wearing beneath the waiste area? No offense, but and at the same time.
 12 years ago '06        #47
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8935 8935
damn at everything being revealed in this topic.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
48 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
159 comments
2 days ago