Damn Biggie was Involved in Tupac’s Quad Shooting! DAMN

most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Tom Savage concussion makes clear that NFL's protocol has major issues
11 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-11-2006, 07:16 PM         #21
BlazeA50  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah, BMF (who helped diddy finanace bad boy) put the hit out on pac..then Damu's out in cali had Biggie k!lled and warned BMF not to pop anymore sh*t.
 12 years ago '06        #22
thaflawless1 
space
space
space
$1,159 | Props total: 0 0
Let it go damn people just trying to make money off of the 2 biggest names in rap....there dead move on ppl been dead for how many years now and people still trying to make money off them and yall is going to buy it and read it and be like OMG this is true it hast to be...stfu and move on
 05-12-2006, 02:52 PM         #23
StreetExclusive  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Big threw mad subliminal shots at pac on life after death just listen to long kiss goodnight that whole song is about pac.I wish they couldve settled that differently.
 12 years ago '05        #24
GLOCKN SKIMASK 86 heat pts86
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 991 991
put it like this karma
 05-12-2006, 04:14 PM         #25
VLmoney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
on everything that is stated i believe it....I mean you have to look at it if you dudes ws ever involved in any serious situation when it comes to shooting people dyin and all that this dude says a lot of stuff that makes sense. what a lot of people dont know or understand is that the furthest you are from the people involved the less you will ever know. meaning the media will never know the full story or report it correctly. so i do beleive biggie set pac up not because dude said but because of what pac said he reported to n*ggas and told n*ggas people just thought he was crazy! fu*ked up sh*t and busta rymes dudes know he's not a real stand up n*gga. he's too animated and now he talkin about bussin n*ggas a.ss and sh*t like that. fu*k otta here we all know u aint real dude. he's a bi*ch a.ss n*gga for not sayin sh*t since his body gaurd got popped. like if i was dude family i would fu*k busta up
 12 years ago '06        #26
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8935 8935
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
put it like this karma
that's exactly what I feel happened in biggie's murder also. he went to another coast and was set up just like pac was. I remember pac in an interview saying, "what happened to me is like biggie coming out here to cali and lets say he got shot, but when you ask the people out here what happened, they gonna say I don't know, you know they lying." biggie was setup in cali just like how pac was plotted on in ny and no one wanted to come further for big's shooting just like how he didn't want to come forward to pac for his shooting. is this karma or what? I don't know. I do think biggie knows something or was probably part of the plot in the ny shooting.
 12 years ago '06        #27
Pusha T 
space
space
space
$532 | Props total: 0 0
of biggie did have a come bac than wat was it
 12 years ago '06        #28
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8935 8935
^^biggie had so many it's hard to name em all. If I get time I'll probably posts long kiss goodnight og where you can hear biggie talking sh*t in the adlibs if you listen closely.
 05-12-2006, 10:44 PM         #29
prophetz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
too many pac groupies
 12 years ago '05        #30
rippac4 
space
space
$14,133 | Props total: 1050 1050
then people wonder why Pac was dissing Biggie like Biggie was innocent if you was in Pac's shoes & you got set up & one of your boys was involved what would you do?
 12 years ago '05        #31
$outhside 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,105 | Props total: 1 1
 05-13-2006, 02:51 AM         #32
shatso  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm sure theres proof/some legality to it, but remember guys - people will do anything for publicity (selling his book).
 05-13-2006, 10:06 AM         #33
Lemmeknow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 $outhside said:
this don't show nothing.
 12 years ago '06        #34
3x's Plat'Num 
space
space
$491 | Props total: 0 0
i always thought big and puff has something to do with PaC being shot and i always thought that if big was the bigger man or puff was the bigger man they would have went to paC like a man or at least address the situation more fluently then what they had. Maybe if big or puff would have addressed it or stepped to PaC we wouldnt have 2 dead greats and one businessman living off one dead great (Puff)!
 12 years ago '04        #35
Castro 10304 21 heat pts21
space
space
$1,614 | Props total: 170 170
na big wasn't involved. Big Stretch from the Live Squad Was. he was murdered exactly a year after pac's shooting in 95
 05-13-2006, 01:33 PM         #36
mygangstalean  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Big threw mad subliminal shots at pac on life after death just listen to long kiss goodnight that whole song is about pac.I wish they couldve settled that differently."

u know after i read ur post i listened to llong kiss godnight and this one line that biggie said caught my attention

"slugs missed ya, i aint mad at ya"

slugs missed ya cuz tupac didnt die in the fisrt shooting, and i aint mad at ya mocking 2pacs song called i aint mad at ya
 12 years ago '06        #37
frosty89 
space
space
$637 | Props total: 0 0
damn thats fu*ked up
 12 years ago '05        #38
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,431 | Props total: 1371 1371
 mygangstalean said:
"Big threw mad subliminal shots at pac on life after death just listen to long kiss goodnight that whole song is about pac.I wish they couldve settled that differently."

u know after i read ur post i listened to llong kiss godnight and this one line that biggie said caught my attention

"slugs missed ya, i aint mad at ya"

slugs missed ya cuz tupac didnt die in the fisrt shooting, and i aint mad at ya mocking 2pacs song called i aint mad at ya

Also don't forget that line on Long Kiss Goodnight. Biggie was vicious. He had a couple of lines thrown at Pac all over lad.

"n*gga please, blood flood your dungareez and that's just the half of my war path."

In that line he was talking about how Pac got shot in the nuts.
 12 years ago '05        #39
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,431 | Props total: 1371 1371
I also heard Biggie made a song called "Dig Em Up" after Pac passed when the alive rumors of pac started coming out all over the place in magazines, conversations, etc.
 05-13-2006, 01:59 PM         #40
mygangstalean  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
really i aint noticed the dungareeze line, thats crazy, i dont think the dig'em up thing is true though
Home      

most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
49 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
209 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
82 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
80 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
139 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
236 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
190 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy