Damn Biggie was Involved in Tupacís Quad Shooting! DAMN

most viewed right now
 107
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 94
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
104 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 91
Damn!! Is all I can say
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 56
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 05-11-2006, 04:59 AM         #1
6651 pageviews
46 comments


logicalkid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn Biggie was Involved in Tupacís Quad Shooting! DAMN
 

 
The new XXL has a article with the founding member of the NY Hip Hop super secret task force. He dropped a few bombshells in the interview as he stands by his a.ssertion that Pac was right and Biggie was involved in the Quad Studio shooting. He will be writing a book on this and other things like how the NYPD wanted to finger Puffy for anything b/c they thought he was involved in some real illegal activity. He also spoke on the Shyne shooting, How he did not want the media seeing Jay-Z in handcuffs when he was arrested for the stabbing. He names the guy who he feels k!lled Jam Master Jay and said these same guys went to the funeral. He also kinda put Busta on blast by saying Busta cooperated with police on 2 seperate occasions when he was robbed twice by a Brooklyn crew called the Commission, but refused to cooperate when the guy he was protected him @ the time, died while protected him.
The book is titled The inside story of the Tupac, Biggie and Jam Master Jay invetigations from NYPD's First HipHop Cop The book will be released in July

46 comments for "Damn Biggie was Involved in Tupacís Quad Shooting! DAMN"

 12 years ago '05        #2
habib 
space
space
space
$720 | Props total: 0 0
until i see further proof of the accusations i wont comment
 12 years ago '04        #3
QbanLinxx 
space
avatar space
space
$1,038 | Props total: 45 45
if this is true, wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
 05-11-2006, 08:28 AM         #4
Lemmeknow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
old news-of course Biggie was involved in one way or another. pac spoke indepth about it, but he never really told the true story probably cuz of that snitch code, but whatever.

people look at dude as crazy and was a madman, but i see him as misunderstood. only he knows the real story. i don't believe he'd make up something like that. he helped develop biggie and there was a sort of unknown reason that pac didn't fully explain about why he came for Big's neck like that. u c biggie couldn't respond right.
 05-11-2006, 08:31 AM         #5
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the book sound nice

but just another dude trying to make money
 12 years ago '05        #6
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,440 | Props total: 1376 1376
 Lemmeknow said:
old news-of course Biggie was involved in one way or another. pac spoke indepth about it, but he never really told the true story probably cuz of that snitch code, but whatever.

people look at dude as crazy and was a madman, but i see him as misunderstood. only he knows the real story. i don't believe he'd make up something like that. he helped develop biggie and there was a sort of unknown reason that pac didn't fully explain about why he came for Big's neck like that. u c biggie couldn't respond right.

You couldn't be anymore right. Pac is like that only dude in a room that walks into that spider web that no one sees. But yet when he starts reacting and trying to remove that spider web off his face, people look at him like "what are you doing, are you crazy." The same thing applies to people who see ghost. People claims to see ghosts, but yet people around that haven't seen one before may look at you like "you must be crazy, you know ghosts don't exists." Only he knows the true story, but people make it out to be like "Oh, he's exaggerating or it's something wrong with him." I'm not going to doubt him because only he really knows what happened to him. If he says Biggie knew something about it and didn't warn him, then why would I doubt that? Afterall, like dude above said, Biggie couldn't defend himself.
 05-11-2006, 09:11 AM         #7
goulet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I love how people say Biggie couldn't defend himself.... You ever heard of being the bigger man?? Maybe he was trying to prevent what happened later
 12 years ago '05        #8
b_eazy 62 heat pts62
space
avatar space
space
$17,716 | Props total: 2360 2360
 goulet said:
I love how people say Biggie couldn't defend himself.... You ever heard of being the bigger man?? Maybe he was trying to prevent what happened later
yea im sure he knew somethin was comin at him one way or another
 05-11-2006, 09:38 AM         #9
Lemmeknow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 goulet said:
I love how people say Biggie couldn't defend himself.... You ever heard of being the bigger man?? Maybe he was trying to prevent what happened later
Big man about what.? if someone dissed me and was going too hard on my crew, wife, and label on a battle record, I would respond immediately. he didn't have a peep to say publicly & openly. if he didn't have something to hide then why didn't he just battle him.? that's what i don't get. and please don't give me because he didn't want to die over bullsh*t BULLsh*t? how many people previously died over battle records and rap beefs b4 1996?.


Last edited by Lemmeknow; 05-11-2006 at 09:52 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #10
nando 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,018 | Props total: 249 249
pac was on a whole another level... i mean - higher then anything we say now.. on sum serious sh*t...

i'd read this sh*t...
 05-11-2006, 10:27 AM         #11
goulet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Big man about what.? if someone dissed me and was going too hard on my crew, wife, and label on a battle record, I would respond immediately. he didn't have a peep to say publicly & openly. if he didn't have something to hide then why didn't he just battle him.? that's what i don't get. and please don't give me because he didn't want to die over bullsh*t BULLsh*t? how many people previously died over battle records and rap beefs b4 1996?.
You seem to forget that this wasn't a war of words but an actual hatred tupac had for biggie. Biggie didn't think he did anything to deserve tupacs hate so why would he say something back? So he could cause violence? Its not like this was like the kool moe dee vs ll cool j battle where they didnt like eachother and wanted to kick eachothers a.ss, tupac thought biggie had something to do with his murder attempt, so biggie is gonna diss him and make the man more mad? maybe you would have because your an idiot but in my opinion your life is more important than your pride
 05-11-2006, 10:51 AM         #12
Lemmeknow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 goulet said:
You seem to forget that this wasn't a war of words but an actual hatred tupac had for biggie. Biggie didn't think he did anything to deserve tupacs hate so why would he say something back? So he could cause violence? Its not like this was like the kool moe dee vs ll cool j battle where they didnt like eachother and wanted to kick eachothers a.ss, tupac thought biggie had something to do with his murder attempt, so biggie is gonna diss him and make the man more mad? maybe you would have because your an idiot but in my opinion your life is more important than your pride

first of all don't insult me because of an opinion. u show me respect as a man as I showed to you. you wouldn't insult me in real life so don't do it over the internet. all i'm saying is that if a battle was brought out of this it could've did something better for hip hop at the time. it would've been more of a 2pac vs. biggie instead of an all out east/west. hip hop is an artform. people in gangs took their frustration out through battling instead of using their fists and guns. that's sort of like the approach pac took on hitemup. but imo pac didn't hate biggie. he hated how he got big headed and didn't want to acknowledge him while he was in jail and he was mad at the people who financed badboy. anyway, don't think biggie never made any disses because he did. he was just waiting for the proper timing to release it like how 50 released piggybank before massacre. my point is that there's something more to the story that we don't know. biggie was quiet for so long for a reason.
 12 years ago '05        #13
LVuittonDon4EVA 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,611 | Props total: 442 442
 Lemmeknow said:
first of all don't insult me because of an opinion. u show me respect as a man as I showed to you. you wouldn't insult me in real life so don't do it over the internet. all i'm saying is that if a battle was brought out of this it could've did something better for hip hop at the time. it would've been more of a 2pac vs. biggie instead of an all out east/west. hip hop is an artform. people in gangs took their frustration out through battling instead of using their fists and guns. that's sort of like the approach pac took on hitemup. but imo pac didn't hate biggie. he hated how he got big headed and didn't want to acknowledge him while he was in jail and he was mad at the people who financed badboy. anyway, don't think biggie never made any disses because he did. he was just waiting for the proper timing to release it like how 50 released piggybank before massacre. my point is that there's something more to the story that we don't know. biggie was quiet for so long for a reason.
I stopped reading after that cuz he sonned da fu*k outta you fam
 12 years ago '06        #14
Riley Freeman 
space
avatar space
space
$2,172 | Props total: 36 36
we'll see what it is when the book is released no need to cop bcuz that part of the book will b newz in itself
 12 years ago '05        #15
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
Id read it.... crazy sh!t if its true
 05-11-2006, 05:14 PM         #16
DEEPEE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sounds like an interesting book but you have to be careful what you believe, it's easy to exagerate something to promote the book.
 12 years ago '05        #17
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,204 | Props total: 11808 11808
 Lemmeknow said:
first of all don't insult me because of an opinion. u show me respect as a man as I showed to you. you wouldn't insult me in real life so don't do it over the internet. all i'm saying is that if a battle was brought out of this it could've did something better for hip hop at the time. it would've been more of a 2pac vs. biggie instead of an all out east/west. hip hop is an artform. people in gangs took their frustration out through battling instead of using their fists and guns. that's sort of like the approach pac took on hitemup. but imo pac didn't hate biggie. he hated how he got big headed and didn't want to acknowledge him while he was in jail and he was mad at the people who financed badboy. anyway, don't think biggie never made any disses because he did. he was just waiting for the proper timing to release it like how 50 released piggybank before massacre. my point is that there's something more to the story that we don't know. biggie was quiet for so long for a reason.
 LVuittonDon4EVA said:
I stopped reading after that cuz he sonned da fu*k outta you fam
ME 2!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
 05-11-2006, 06:44 PM         #18
Lemmeknow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^Don't ride any dumbasses d*ck please.
 12 years ago '05        #19
icegrill 
space
avatar space
space
$654 | Props total: 7 7
it could be true, but Big was sendin' subliminals at 'Pac like the Yo! MTV Raps sh*t wit the Versaci line whatever whatever and the line from "Brooklyn's Finest" it is what it is...but BMF took the fall for the murder attempt (which is know that the hit was out 'cause Pac turned Bad Boy down when they asked him to sign wit 'em and you know how BMF financed Bad Boy which was aforementioned about how the feds was on the lookout for Diddy for dirty activity)...but Pac and Big was close and for 'Pac to get shot at Quad's and Junior Mafia being there you know..could there be a better coincidence or BMF sent up Bad Boy for not getting 'Pac to sign after they financed 'em to start the label so they put the hit out on 'Pac so 'Pac would think Bad Boy had somethin' to do wit it...yeah ok...to let 'em know sh*t is real...(sarcastically) but then again you'll never know...they could have been at the wrong place at the wrong time...man...this is just huge staple in hip hop and maybe the world which will and can be mystery for years and years to come....but we'll probably never know the truth so hopefully the book and the information dude puttin' out can give us clarity 'cause now i can't wait to get the XXL issue wit this in it...
 05-11-2006, 07:16 PM         #20
BlazeA50  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah, BMF (who helped diddy finanace bad boy) put the hit out on pac..then Damu's out in cali had Biggie k!lled and warned BMF not to pop anymore sh*t.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That Heís Not Their Allege..
173 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
73 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 13
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
38 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in Ďgrisly maulingí
197 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy