Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
111 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #1601
david1972 1 heat pts
space
space
$349 | Props total: 0 0
i have been waiting 3 weeks already....none of us will get anything today, the 5hit will hit the fan later watch.
 02-10-2007, 10:19 AM         #1602
compton4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
igga went ghost lol he got yall cut throats lol
 11 years ago '04        #1603
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,728 | Props total: 13126 13126
lol, he owned all yall!
 11 years ago '06        #1604
asian-sensation 
space
space
$611 | Props total: 0 0
Last Activity: Today 03:23 PM

02-10-2007, 05:38 PM         #1605
Urban  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 urbanbeatz said:
I will Fully Come though on Feburary 10 to Deal with all these Problems. Im Really Sorry. SERIOUS.. oh yea and Im not worried about my rep right Now Because Im getting offline and Doing Real BIZ. I got all yall Backs On the Hoodys, But I will Not cover ANY shipping Costs AT ALL. Like I said , Stop Chattin fu*kery and Wait until the 10th, THats it. Im sure a Little 70 Dollars is Not hurtin ya Pockets. Sorry again.. Just dont Have a.ssumptions about me doing and Shady sh*t. Cause Im not. ILL HOLLA

ONE

ALSO... MARCH 1st BIZZ Will be In Full Effect, My girl will be back In China... So Peace
WHERE THE fu*k IS MY MONEY YOU fu*kING PRICK?

Man...you are the biggest bullsh*t artist i've ever laid eyes on. Here you are trying to make a retail shop, handling all these net orders from n*ggas who still are actually naive enough to trust you, and you can't even refund money from a faulty shipment that is 100% YOUR FAULT? Are you fu*king kidding me?

February 10th my a.ss, here we at 6:33pm and not even a damn word from your a.ss. It's not the fact that you didn't even refund my money today, it's the fact that not only were you on this site today, but you didn't even have the motherfu*king common sense to post and explain why the fu*k i'm not getting my money today.

After this, i sincerly hope no one on Boxden is actually dumb enough to do buisness with you again, because you really are a fu*king douchebag.

Last edited by Urban; 02-10-2007 at 05:39 PM..
 02-10-2007, 05:41 PM         #1606
Urban  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I mean you're "supposed" to be the biggest merchant on the site and you can't even do a refund correctly? What a fu*king joke.
 11 years ago '04        #1607
pokolom 
space
space
space
$893 | Props total: 2 2
lol that was like waiting for Tupac to come back and nothing happen lol lol
 11 years ago '07        #1608
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,003 | Props total: 1382 1382
Why dont you just deal with it through pay pal
 11 years ago '05        #1609
juicejuice 
space
space
$331 | Props total: 0 0
^cosign just deal with it through paypal
 11 years ago '07        #1610
space
space
At least you know you'll get it handled that way. I mean, its clear the guy is avoiding you, its not hard to sign onto paypal and refund someone, I don't care if your opening a store or not, you have time.
 11 years ago '06        #1611
asian-sensation 
space
space
$611 | Props total: 0 0
alright enough is enough. you promised to come through, but you didn't, what kind of business man are you. i tried to stay cool about this, but you reached my limit. gonna finally fcuking file a dispute now.
 02-11-2007, 10:31 AM         #1612
iAM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 asian-sensation said:
alright enough is enough. you promised to come through, but you didn't, what kind of business man are you. i tried to stay cool about this, but you reached my limit. gonna finally fcuking file a dispute now.
he most likely gave u tha date February 10th so he could take his bank account/credit card off paypal n pretty much shut it down as far as activity goes...so ya pretty much burnt...cuz paypal is gonna decide in ya favor and theyre gonna say they were able to recover $0.00 since his balance on his account is most likely $0.00 and theyre gonna say all that otha bullsh*t about how tha dispute is closed but theyll keep workin on tryna get ya money back

just keep it movin
 02-11-2007, 11:49 AM         #1613
urbanbeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo man.. you will Not get a FULL Refund for a Sweater I sent you.. I still had to Pay for the Hood and Shipping.. You will not get that part refunded -- YOU know the Rules of Canal --- I will admit that the actual Crack Hoodies you got were Off in Color and sh*t, But LIFE is LIFE and Im in Canada Now doing things until March 1st. So yea I will give you a Partial Refund, But i wont jus Let you hold a Sweater and Get Full Refund, You On Crack??? and If ya wanna take it to PayPal, I will Guarantee you wont get money back. So chill out.

Its funny how when March comes the Whole Board will be MINE again.. So whatever, Complain and Try and Ruin my rep, But it wont work ...

So now yall know MY SIDE of how I will do refunds.. PM me with the deal and I will Login to PayPal and Do this for yall.. PEACE
 02-11-2007, 09:32 PM         #1614
young_mike  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 urbanbeatz said:
Yo man.. you will Not get a FULL Refund for a Sweater I sent you.. I still had to Pay for the Hood and Shipping.. You will not get that part refunded -- YOU know the Rules of Canal --- I will admit that the actual Crack Hoodies you got were Off in Color and sh*t, But LIFE is LIFE and Im in Canada Now doing things until March 1st. So yea I will give you a Partial Refund, But i wont jus Let you hold a Sweater and Get Full Refund, You On Crack??? and If ya wanna take it to PayPal, I will Guarantee you wont get money back. So chill out.

Its funny how when March comes the Whole Board will be MINE again.. So whatever, Complain and Try and Ruin my rep, But it wont work ...

So now yall know MY SIDE of how I will do refunds.. PM me with the deal and I will Login to PayPal and Do this for yall.. PEACE
dude sounding mad c*cky bout
"Its funny how when March comes the Whole Board will be MINE again
that aint cool, give dude his money back your just hurtin yaself. your just hurtin your own rep by not handling your sh*t properly.
 02-11-2007, 09:45 PM         #1615
Urban  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 urbanbeatz said:

Aiite, i sent you a message and i expect to hear from you.

But you know, what fu*ks me up about you is that you talk all this sh*t about you aint gonna give me back a full refund for the sh*tty merchandise YOU sent me and admit to sending me many times and even when someone tries to meet you halfway and say "Ok, fine, send me the partial refund and we'll work it out from there", you STILL cheat their a.ss with some shady sh*t.

I mean, you said Feb 10th, we left your a.ss alone for an entire WEEK, expecting that you'd actually get off your a.ss and do us right and i still haven't seen NOT ONE GOD DAMNED PENNY FROM YOUR a.ss

I mean you here talking sh*t about how much you're gonna refund someone, you say Feb 10th, and you still don't send that.

And who the fu*k has you all gassed up thinking you're gonna run the boards that it'll be yours? After this sh*t you pulled? Motherfu*ker are you serious? Who in their right mind would still fu*k with you after knowing that if you fu*k up on a shipment, or don't ship a product that you're just gonna keep their money and have the audacity to admit to them that you fu*ked up but you're not going to give them a full refund for YOUR mistake?

I mean, the next dude who buys sh*t from you would have to be the dumbest n*gga on the planet, or have money to throw away. Because the way you deal with these type of problems is just fu*king juvenile.

So yeah, i sent you a message, and even though i'm a 100% right in my demanding a full refund, i'll take a partial refund. Which should be half of the total cost. $45 dollars. Because to be honest i'm tired or dealing with your bullsh*t.

So let's take your partial refund and see how long it takes you to respond and actually pay me back. I really wanna see. Cause right now i still think you're bullsh*tting heavy.
 02-12-2007, 11:33 AM         #1616
S7evin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ill still support you urbanbeatz
 02-12-2007, 03:13 PM         #1617
mike-nifty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
do you guys even realize how busy Urb is right now be patient he will fix this, he's a man of his words, hes opening up shops in malls and sh*t, he's a busy guy, he has never fu*ked anyone over why would he start now just be patient I'm sure he will send you a new hoody or refund your money but you cant expect a full refund if you still got the hoody he sent.
 11 years ago '07        #1618
space
space
You make it seem like hes moving around 24/7. Im sure he goes home, sleeps, eats. He has time to fix this, but he doesn't.
 11 years ago '04        #1619
david1972 1 heat pts
space
space
$349 | Props total: 0 0
I Feel Y'all........i'm Still Waiting For My Dead Serious.....paid On 1/19/07......feb 10 Came And Went........now Its March 1st......i Would Hope That He Fixes All His Problems On Here Or He's Pretty Much Finished, He Wont Even Be Able To Post Anything For Sale. But I Spoke To Dude For The 3rd Time Again And He Promises To Fix Everything On March 1st Or Earlier Than That I Hope, There's Not Much We Can Do. ALL THIS MADNESS WILL ONLY PROMPT ALL OTHER BX SELLERS TO STEP THERE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND QUALITY PRODUCTS GAME UP, SO THINK ABOUT IT URB.....

Last edited by david1972; 02-12-2007 at 04:29 PM..
 02-12-2007, 07:33 PM         #1620
edwin2181  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Urb, hit me up fam. I need you to get me some of those BBC washed denim dog Jeans.
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
60 comments
2 days ago