Mirror Replica BAPE , BBC, BABY MILO, DIrect Supply LOW PRICE SHipped--Enjoy

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
139 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
34 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #1561
Reck 187 
space
space
$730 | Props total: 0 0
where in canada is your store gonna be
 02-01-2007, 09:14 AM         #1562
urbanbeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reck 187 said:
where in canada is your store gonna be
Calgary,AB ----

Yall need to settle down and realize that I dont have my Supply access to Correct a Couple orders.. and its None of any bodys Biz about messed up Orders , BUT the ones who had problems.. Im not gonna fu*k anyone over . SO CHILL the fu*k out. Peace
 02-01-2007, 10:56 AM         #1563
Urban  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THEN WHERE IS MY SEVENTY BUCKS?

Damn, stop fu*king fronting and just give me my motherfu*king refund. God damn.
 11 years ago '04        #1564
pokolom 
space
space
space
$893 | Props total: 2 2
damn they getting on your a.ss urb handle that sh*t cuz they making you look bad for all the other potential buyers here. Even though you might not care $$$ is $$$$$. Extra clients never hurt your cashflow

Last edited by pokolom; 02-01-2007 at 11:37 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #1565
pokolom 
space
space
space
$893 | Props total: 2 2
And Check Ur Mails Im Waiting For A Price For The Items Shown So I Send U The $$$ By Paypal As Soon As U Reply
 11 years ago '04        #1566
YaBoyTHunt 
space
space
$857 | Props total: 0 0
YALL JUST NEED TO CALM DOWN...

DUDES BEEN LEGIT ON HERE FOR LIKE 6 MONTHS OR MORE...

SO WHY WAIT TIL NOW TO START F'IN PEOPLE OVER...

CHILL THE fu*k OUT AND THE MAN WILL HANDLE HIS BUSINESS....

GODDDAMMNNN
 11 years ago '04        #1567
nas_17 
space
space
space
$49 | Props total: 0 0
urb yu selliing again? whats up with that Y-3 vest i need that lol
 02-01-2007, 06:30 PM         #1568
Urban  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YaBoyTHunt said:
YALL JUST NEED TO CALM DOWN...

DUDES BEEN LEGIT ON HERE FOR LIKE 6 MONTHS OR MORE...

SO WHY WAIT TIL NOW TO START F'IN PEOPLE OVER...

CHILL THE fu*k OUT AND THE MAN WILL HANDLE HIS BUSINESS....

GODDDAMMNNN
Oh yeah? Then why has it been almost a week and i haven't seen not one damn cent from this dude over the sh*tty hoody he owes me a refund on?

Why hasn't he sent me ONE message about resolving the issue?

Why the fu*k did i have to go to paypal to start a claim just so i have a better oppurtunity to get my money back if he's not waiting til not to fu*k people over?

Is he legit when he takes the money and ships the product off? Obviously so. But he's coming off like the most ignorant guy ever when it comes to customer service. This dude is opening up a buisness but he can't handle refunding seventy dollars in a timely and professional manner? fu*k outta here.
 02-02-2007, 02:00 AM         #1569
urbanbeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Urban said:
Oh yeah? Then why has it been almost a week and i haven't seen not one damn cent from this dude over the sh*tty hoody he owes me a refund on?

Why hasn't he sent me ONE message about resolving the issue?

Why the fu*k did i have to go to paypal to start a claim just so i have a better oppurtunity to get my money back if he's not waiting til not to fu*k people over?

Is he legit when he takes the money and ships the product off? Obviously so. But he's coming off like the most ignorant guy ever when it comes to customer service. This dude is opening up a buisness but he can't handle refunding seventy dollars in a timely and professional manner? fu*k outta here.

^^^ LOL At HiM THinking He is Gettin a FULL Refund

Mang u need to chill.. You will get some Money back -- You can just keep a sweater and Not pay.... Peace
 11 years ago '06        #1570
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 urbanbeatz said:

Mang u need to chill.. You will get some Money back -- You can just keep a sweater and Not pay.... Peace
 02-02-2007, 01:06 PM         #1571
Urban  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 urbanbeatz said:

I don't need to chill at all. If you want me to send the damn sweater back to get a full refund why the hell didn't you just say so the ten+ other motherfu*king times i've tried to contact you?

I mean what the hell, if you're talking about small refunds you haven't even sent THAT yet.

You want to resolve this then do it like a professional, not a herb trying to stunt infront of wack a.ss n*ggas like that RalphLaurenJR clown co-signing your a.ss with his f*g a.ss smilies.

Last edited by Urban; 02-02-2007 at 01:07 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #1572
nas_17 
space
space
space
$49 | Props total: 0 0
 urbanbeatz said:

urb where are u...tryna see whats up with the Y-3 vest...
 02-02-2007, 02:38 PM         #1573
young_mike  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Urban said:
I don't need to chill at all. If you want me to send the damn sweater back to get a full refund why the hell didn't you just say so the ten+ other motherfu*king times i've tried to contact you?

I mean what the hell, if you're talking about small refunds you haven't even sent THAT yet.

You want to resolve this then do it like a professional, not a herb trying to stunt infront of wack a.ss n*ggas like that RalphLaurenJR clown co-signing your a.ss with his f*g a.ss smilies.
lmao this guy is k!llin me

naw on the real urban 1 you should refund dude. you're gettin a bad rep cause you're holdin dudes money and u have poor customer servce. give duke his money back
 11 years ago '06        #1574
asian-sensation 
space
space
$611 | Props total: 0 0
 urbanbeatz said:

Urb man, for real dude on a serious note, I think you should give me and Urban a refund for this horrible transaction or at least give the next best choice besides a refund, like maybe sending the actual hoodie we ordered or something. I don't really wanna file a claim just yet, if I don't have to, cus hopefully we can settle on something we can all agree to. All the dudes on Canal Street can agree that this is really bad customer service man, what's up with this. We all thought you did better business than this, that's why me and Urban ordered from you.
 11 years ago '04        #1575
david1972 1 heat pts
space
space
$349 | Props total: 0 0
dude told me i would have my sh*t in my hands by friday.......im still waiting on my hoody b. we talked like men and i thought we had something worked out, im starting to get pissed b, whats going on with my sh*t, i paid u on 1/19/07 and i've been getting the runaround ever since. how can u expect me not to be pissed, u got paid in a timely manner, but u cant send product in a timely manner, thats bad business b.
 11 years ago '06        #1576
Kanye East 
space
space
$851 | Props total: 0 0
dang Urb I was bout 2 buy from you...but nevermind now...you gettin' a bad rep g
 11 years ago '05        #1577
blockburna 
space
space
$1,633 | Props total: 3 3
 Antonio00 said:
urb, can you get me this bape hoody that kanye is wearing :
I can...what size you need...hit me with a pm on here or email me at and we'll go from there.
 02-03-2007, 04:46 PM         #1578
Urban  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Still waiting for a refund. Any refund.
 02-03-2007, 11:05 PM         #1579
urbanbeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Urban said:
Still waiting for a refund. Any refund.
I will Fully Come though on Feburary 10 to Deal with all these Problems. Im Really Sorry. SERIOUS.. oh yea and Im not worried about my rep right Now Because Im getting offline and Doing Real BIZ. I got all yall Backs On the Hoodys, But I will Not cover ANY shipping Costs AT ALL. Like I said , Stop Chattin fu*kery and Wait until the 10th, THats it. Im sure a Little 70 Dollars is Not hurtin ya Pockets. Sorry again.. Just dont Have a.ssumptions about me doing and Shady sh*t. Cause Im not. ILL HOLLA

ONE

ALSO... MARCH 1st BIZZ Will be In Full Effect, My girl will be back In China... So Peace

Last edited by urbanbeatz; 02-03-2007 at 11:06 PM..
 02-04-2007, 09:43 AM         #1580
compton4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo urb u get the om about the jays
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
161 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy